Neosteel hip belt measurement

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by moblock, Apr 11, 2012.

1. moblock

moblock New member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    I've been preparing to place my order for a Neosteel system belt, and have done the measurements with the measuring kit multiple times. I'm fairly confident with the measurements I have, but I want to be as sure as I can about that.

The leather belt I've been using to guage the correct length for the hipband has holes in inches, but Neosteel can go down to 0.5 cm. The 90 cm hole is all-day comfortable, but I can fit a hand down between my stomach and the belt. The 87.5 cm hole seems a bit too tight - while I don't feel any pain in the hipbones, the belt seems to dig into the flesh a bit too much (starts to hurt and leave red marks that last for a day). I am willing to punch an additional hole (or two) in the belt to get it right, but there's only room for one or two holes before I would have to get a new belt.

My question is, exactly how tight should the hipband be? Even with the looser measurement, I can't push the belt down over my hips, but there would certainly be more wiggle room. I plan on getting the masterpiece hipband. Since this is thicker than the leather belt, would this mitigate the digging in that the leather belt does at the tighter measurement?

I could stand to lose 10 pounds or so, and I also plan to get the adjustable version of the hipband, so I have a little room for error. I plan on getting the She-Male System Sports model, if that makes a difference.

Thanks
    -M

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    difficult to say,, how ever i love it tide as possible and your body has to adaped to the belt as well..my tip is rather a bit tide than loose..the belt is adjustable take it also in concideration..
    reg. GWENY

3. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    here are some pics from the masterpiece T/V sports hip belt ,as you like it..
    it sits perfect as you can see !i swop between the "arch" and the T/V , there is nothing like ,,which is better? ,,there are both nice only different !!
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

4. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm in the same boat. I haven't yet received the measuring kit from Neosteel but am real nervous about taking the measurments.

Does the Neosteel measuring kit have holes that are .5cm apart and you just put it in the hole that feels best?

I've started playing around with a regular leather belt and the waist measurment seems to be the easiest to do.

What I'm really concerned about is the measurement down the front and underneath the crotch. I'll be doing the measurements myself and it sounds like it will be hard to measure down and "next to the penis" as Neosteel's instructions say to do. Sounds like a lot to tuck the penis back measure along the correct curve of the penis and hold everything by yourself.

Can you describe in detail Neosteel's measuring kit and possibly post pictures of it as well?

Thanks!

5. moblock

moblock New member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Gweny - thanks for the replies with the pictures. You do seem to like it tight! The adjustability of the belt will certainly help, but it is only 0.5 cm in either direction. My main concern is getting the measurement too tight and not being able to loosen the hipband enough to be comfortable. You are right that some adaptation period will be necessary, and maybe if I tried the same with the leather belt that might change my view.

Easternsub - the Neosteel measuring kit is nylon (I think) straps with velcro and snap closures. I can wear it tighter than the belt, but the nylon has a little more flex in it than leather or steel ;) Actually making the measurements was fairly straightforward. Trying to get the right tension is a bit tricky, but I watched the video instrucitons closely and tried my best to mimick it. I did do multiple sets of measurements, but since you have to mark the straps with a pen/marker, it's a bit hard not to be influenced by previous markings.
    As for a description of the measuring kit, it's a wide hip belt with two permamently attached straps in the back and a velcro front closure. The two straps in the back measure down over the buttocks and up to the belt in the front (think chain-style rear option). A center strap snaps to the back of the hip belt and runs down the crack and up to the front of the belt. There is a ring in the middle of this strap used to guage the distance from the hip belt to the anus.
    A word of caution - when you're adjusting the measuring kit on yourself, keep in mind that the velcro pieces are attached to the nylon by staples. I cut my thumb on one during a brief lapse of concentration.

-M

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Hi Moblock. Sounds like your getting the measurements close. Only thing I would add is error on the tight side, especially if you do what to loose some weight. The other thing is to contact Neosteel by email and ask any questions before you order. They are very helpful and will have the answers to your questions. My Neosteel belt is tight. And I need to loose weight too. I can not get my hand between the belt and me while standing. Barely while lying down. Being made of metal it is much less giving than the leather belt your using. I did the same thing as you did before I ordered my belt. Then was lucky to have them stop by my area for a special west coast trip. So I got measured in person. You do want it tight as your body will adjust and grow to love it. I've gone up and down 20 lbs and still very secure. Yes was much more comfy with the weight loss but can do with it tighter too.

Sorry I'm not to much help, but your on the right track, you basically want it as tight as you can stand and making sure it can't possibly slip over your hips.

I know you will be delighted once you've gotten your belt. But remember it does take some adjusting time for your body to adjust to wearing steel underwear, and time for small adjustments to the belt to get it just right. Once it is, your in for the ride of your life, just maybe not the ride you thought you were getting on at first..

Sincerely Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice