Has anyone experience with remote shock collars?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mascara^Snake, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I can only seem to find dog collars when I look for them. searches related to BDSM or bondage shock collars don't seem to bear much fruit.
    Have any of you any experience of such devices?
    Please let me know.

By the way, I'm not at all interested in your theories so please don't post here unless its with regard to experience either direct or indirect.
    And I'm talking about collars not cock rings or cb's

Thank you

Amanda

joe01 likes this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Have to agree with you but i did purchase one for the purpose of adapting it to a device i could wear around the house and it was slightly dissappointing in practice. The range was very short and intermittent at times and my wife got fed up when it kept failing to activate when remote was pressed. I had to grind the spare electrodes down smooth so as to make better contact but all in all it was a kinky thought that turned out a flop. We threw it away eventually.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle has dog collars which are very intense and have a good range.

We used them on the thighs of submissives at the Fall Gathering a few years ago with great results.

As for specific BDSM ones, what is it you don't like about the dog collars? Design? Range? Capabilities?

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your input.
    I suppose what I'm really lookijng for is something that cannot be removed easily with Tools from a shed or kitchen drawer.

5. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
  6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    A steel collar would not be suitable steel is a conductor.
    I am not saying it can't be done.
    The steel would need to be insulated from the skin.
    Then the electrodes would need to be insulated from the collar.
    Could be an intersesting project.

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000-infomercial.php

Does anyone have personal experience with these?

8. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    I would love to have one of those but the cost is more than a full belt. But the aspect of the concept of being disciplined anytime for not obeying is awesome. I bet the gratifaction to whoever has the remote would be amazing.as far as a control factor

9. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    x
    I have a shocking dog collar I purchased from Amazon.com. I use it professionally and personally. Securing it has never been a problem; my cuckold is too obedient to even think of removing it, and my clients are restrained when I use it. It looks like it would be easy enough to put a locking strap on it if needed. I use it on the cock and balls, never on the neck or chest!

What I love about this one is that the severity of the shock can be adjusted, and it comes with a vibration setting. It can be set to vibrate before it shocks, vibrate only, or shock only. I only used vibrate and shock for the first month or so, until jamie was conditioned to brace for the shock as soon as it vibrated. Then the real fun began. I would shock him without warning, or vibrate him without shocking. Now he never knows what's coming.

I find it very useful when I am riding a dildo gag in his mouth, or a penis extender on his wee-wee. Once I find my rhythm I give him a shock every time I want him to buck. It's fun on so many levels!

X

Silly Fifi likes this.
  10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you Angelique for your input.
    Very interesting. Is it possible you could let me know the make and model?.
    Thank you

A x

11. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/Control-Electronic-Training-Vibration-Stubborn/dp/B003YKYKJK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1333160533&sr=8-5[​IMG]

Remote Control Electronic Shock Dog Training Collar Pet Training Collars Vibration with 6-level Shock for Small/Medium/Big Stubborn Dog

Price: $27.99 [​IMG] Deal Price: Special Offers Available

Product Features
    • Remote working distance: 250 m under ideal condition. The soft remote controller antenna is anti-broken. Adjustable collar length (from 8"to 20") fits different size of dogs.
    • It is safe for the pet.
    • The conductive rubber electrode is soft and the static impulse can penetrate the hair of the pet. It is comfortable for the pet to wear.
    • The strongest static impulse can quickly and effectively curb the improper deeds of the pet.
    • The vibration call can help the master communicate with the pet gently. It will let your pet associate the vibration with static impulse. At the end, vibration will achieve the same effect as the static impulse.
    x

Silly Fifi likes this.
  12. Personal Property

Personal Property Personal Property

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Hi,

I have both the DL2000 and the remote operated safe from Dreamlovers Labs. I have owned the DL 2000 since they first hit the market. This is a great product and does evrything they say on thier web site. If anyone has questions I would be more than happy to share with you my experiences.

PP

PS: I have been locked up in a PA 5000 with the DL 2000 attached since Jan 1, 2012 keys are in the safe and Princess Charlotte wont let me get access to the keys

Ashley777 likes this.
  13. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    I think we would all be interested to know a little more about how aggressively Princess Charlotte uses the DL2000 to shape your behavior. What is her eventual desire for your training and behavior modification?

14. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Absolutely so Mel.

I did find this thread which may be useful but a more recent update would be good http://www.chastitym...__fromsearch__1

It would also be good to see how the DL would work with metal belts and what adaptations are or will be available.

As far as shock collars designed for canines but used on humans, my understanding is that the US permits a higher shock delivery than that which the UK does. And in Wales no shock is available - even for humans!!

I have tried the canine shock collar with the long terminals removed and then placed just behind the cock ring. I must say that the tingling, and a lot more, down the length of the penis is something not to be ignored and on maximum setting it certainly grabs ones attention as one doubles over and dance about in pain.

15. Personal Property

Local Time:
    Mel Cooley,

Re: I think we would all be interested to know a little more about how aggressively Princess Charlotte uses the DL2000 to shape your behavior. What is her eventual desire for your training and behavior modification?

Well i'm not sure what Princess Charlotte has in mind for me in her training outcomes or behavior modifications. I'm not sure if she knows yet and if she does she not telling me.

Here is how she has been using the Dreamlover and safe so far. One of the things she like to do for her entertainment is put me in Canine Mode on all fours. We have two little dogs and when i'm down on the floor like that they think i'm there to play and will lick my face all over the place, In my ears, nose ect.. I love my dogs but never really liked them liking my face and Princess knows that about me. She gets a real kick out of that.

I also have a few extra pounds then she likes so she makes me do exersises. When i'm doing push ups and I think i'm done she will zap me making me do more then I thought I could.

Of course there is the morning coffe and chores around the house she has me doing now that I never before.

One behavior that was corrected early for me is that I do not fart around her. She corrected that habit with a level 3 and most other bad habits that I had are now gone or soon to be.

When we are out shopping in a mall she will put me on lease mode and allow me a 8 foot range. So if i start to wonder from her side further then 8 feet I get zapped. The one thing about this I have noticed about myself is i'm very aware of Princess Charlottes likes and dislikes when shopping. I have to whatch her eyes very closely to see what she is looking at and where she is going next. I don't have time to look at things myself, because 8 feet is not that far and if I'am not paying attention she is quickly more then 8 feet away and i'm running to catch up before I get zapped. Sometimes if I disagree with what she is buying she will run around the corner on purpose laughing at me trying to catch up to her.

When Princess goes out of town she will log onto the DL Lounge with her IPhone and confine me to the house so I can't leave and give me tasks to complete.

Then there is the internet remote safe she teases me with, she will phone me and tell me to go to the bedroom of the house then remotely opens the safe. I can hear the safe open and as i'm running to the safe she will close it when i'm about ten feet from it. I can see my keys in the safe but can't get at them. Drives me nuts when I can see them like that.

Anyway I should go for now.

PS: Princess has said that if there are any ladies that would be interested in trying out the DL 2000 she would grant you access to my device so you can play around with it remotely. Just e-mail her at princesscharlotte@live.ca and ask her to grant you access.

PP

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Please do thank Charlotte for my access.
    I can confirm that the thing works perfectly well. Even in the middle of the night ...lol

17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    And you in Scotland and him in Canada are just the right time zones for you to hit him in his wee small hours...Hehe..LOL!

18. Personal Property

Local Time:
    Mascara^Snake

Princess Charlotte said your welcome. Now her being Scottish, she wants to know how you got that free membership.

PP

19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    @Mascara.

I am also not:

Aberdonian (Scots)
    Yorkshire (English)
    Cardiganshire- Cardi (Welsh)
    Ballymena (N. Irish)

whence I am informed these stereotypes arise.

What the Canadian equivalent is I do not know - but LOL anyway and massine tongue in cheek - to Princess Charlotte and all else.......

21. Personal Property

Local Time:
    Joroincharge

Re: And you in Scotland and him in Canada are just the right time zones for you to hit him in his wee small hours...Hehe..LOL!
    You are correct, because of the time change I never know when i'm getting Zapped by Mascara^Snake. With Princess Charlotte I have a good idea because I know what her schedule looks like but with Mascara^Snake I have no clue. I don't even know if she works or not.

It sure is keeping me on my toes.

Cheers PP

22. Personal Property

Local Time:
    I found this link where someone posted a vidio clip of a guy being zapped. It is a pay site but there is a small clip and a blup about the Dreamlover

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21233

PP

23. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    you could try one of these:

http://www.chastitytube.com/seventeen.html

Pricey but damn.

24. jrodrigues10

jrodrigues10 New member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    I have used the Innotek FS15 shock collar. I removed the included dog collar, and attached it to a neoprene ball stretcher: http://www.stockroom.com/Neoprene-Ball-Stretcher-P2407.aspx

Even on low the impulse is quite sharp, and makes me jump a lot--it's miserable! If I hold the button down past the initial impulse, it turns into a manageable grin-and-bear-it pain. Lubing my scrotum around the electrodes helps a lot with reducing the impulse.

25. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    There are some pix in my gallery. Most were copied from 'modisgod' on the now sadly defunct Lock'n'keep website. But they show how to transform a vanilla remote dog collar into something else...Hehehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice