cbs and night pain

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by aaa1231, Jul 1, 2009.

1. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    i experience severe pain when sleeping with my cb-6000, its like burning when i wake up (several times/night!)! i also have this thing stretching my balls very hard, at a level that me and my gf were anxious about my health and fertility...do you also have this, how do you deal with it, and is it safe or not?

thanks!!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    aaa1231, what you describe is a completely normal experience, early on. When I first started, I would wake up in agony several times per night. Getting up to pee really helps. Sometimes I would have to remove the cage for the night. If you get a case of blue-balls (blood pooling in the testicles), it's really uncomfortable and difficult to clear up unless you get totally flaccid for a while, so the blood has more room to run back into the body.

What's happening is completely normal nocturnal erections, often as the bladder fills. For me, this problem basically took care of itself with time and patience. I still get nocturnal erections, but they are not as "violent" lol. I start filling the cage, and it wakes me a little. I usually just get up to pee, and stumble back to bed. After wearing nearly 24/7 for a month, I find that I awake with my cage feeling "full", but not feeling like it's going to tear my balls off.

So anyway, what you're going through is completely normal. It will decrease over time. Extra lube behind the A-ring helps, just before bed time. Also, just work with your gf on deciding a protocol for the nights when it's really just not working, and you need to take it off to get some sleep. I think you'll find that within a month, that just won't happen any more.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Mike is right on here aaa1231. I too wear a CB6000 currently and there are times when I just want to rip it off. I have been wearing it now 24/7 wiht a couple breaks here and there for a couple of months. As Mike said in time the scrotum sack will stretch a little. Try the lube as MIke described and also some lotion during the day keeps everything soft. However use common sense if things get to unbearable take some time to get out and relax a bit. It will take a few days if not weeks to get used to it. One thing my Wife/Goddess likes to do for a night out is to secure my hands with leather/locking shackles via a leather belt. Fairly quite, gives me some room to role over and move, yet keeps me from touching myself. Welcome to the lifestyle!

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    when your scrotum stretches most of the pain will be gone. be patient,

5. pe672

pe672 pe672

Retired
    Homosassa Florida USA
    Local Time:
    I have the same problem. My Mistress usually releases me at night if I promise not to whack it. That is good but as a result, I don't get use to it so when she leaves it on, I am up every 2 hours or so.

6. erica

erica Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    i go to the loo that helps me

7. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    I am happy I came across this thread. I am having the same problem as mentioned above. Granted, last night was my first night in my CB and I was only up 3 times, so I think everything went all right considering.

Thank you for the lube and moisturizer suggestions. I will be sure to try them out.

8. Miss Roxy's echo

Miss Roxy's echo owned slave

Local Time:
    me too i have had my cb2000 for about 8 months now and wearing it during the day is no problem at all however night time is a nightmare, I so wish to please my Mistress by wearing it throughout the night, but wake up in serious pain and am released. It is very frustrating but i thankyou for your advice and will try again tonight wish me luck.

[​IMG]

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    a quick soak in a hot bath helps the sac to stretch and eases the balls away from the body. i also found that the warmer i could keep the penis and balls the less they retract back into the body

10. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hang in there guys this does go away after a while. I have been out of a device for over a month and am back in recently the last two nights. Even after a long time out I was able to sleep through the night. You will get used to it and you will find your sac stretches after a while. I am now in the Lori Steel device which is far less forgiving then the CB line of plastic devices and even then I can make it through the evening with maybe only one trip to the restroom to relieve my bladder a little. Use common sense however if it gets unbearable take a break.

11. amayesclavo

amayesclavo Member

Santiago de Chile
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    but, is possible an "fertility problem" ???
    someone has been in 24/7 chastity for long term, and after that can pregnant your woman ?

12. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I disagree that the problem goes away after time, perhaps it occurs less often but I've been in chastity for over a year and I still get it every night if I wear a cuff ring one size too small. I can wear a 1 7/8" ring all day with no problem but when I go to bed, even with some KY on the ring, I wake up with the searing pain. Having moved up to the 2" ring, everything's fine and I sleep through the night (with some lube, of course).

So I think finding the right size cuff ring is critical as well as keeping a dab of KY on it for night time erections.

13. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Although it may seem counter-intuitive (after some years of working through these issues of night time agonies) I've found that using my CB with the smallest spacer and wearing a scrotal ring as tight as can be worn without causing blue-balls or discolouration works best. Try selecting the smallest scrotal ring size that you can wear on its own (without the cage) for a few days and nights without any circulation issues. Then add in the cage for a day on a medium spacer setting, and gradually see, after a week or so each on smaller settings, how small You can get that gap. The right spacer will ensure that Your penis is directed straight down, at a complete right-angle. When secured this seems to hamper an erection from even beginning.

My Mistress chose these settings for me and they ensure that my penis is absolutely immobile and unable even to twitch. Without such movement the scrotal ring is not pulled forward by any wayward attempt at erection and, though I'm almost always conscious of being caged when awake, the lack of any movement at all allows me to sleep far better than I'd ever hoped.

I'm now in a 24/7 lockdown for Her, and the settings She's so cleverly selected leave me completely flaccid in my device, unable even to throb or jerk. I have a feeling of total confinement and absolute deference to Her. The lack of any erectile response in the cage is completely maddening but it certainly confirms to me who's in charge.

The scrotal sac will stretch if a device is worn 24/7, especially as the testicles begin to regularly engorge with their unspent tribute. Lastly, once one becomes used to the different levels of distress and difficulty chastity brings (and able to judge whether any pain is actually dangerous or simply one's balls having a good sulk at their confinement) a great deal of the anxiety of night time struggles can be overcome.

Good luck...

14. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    I have tried all size rings.I still suffer from the burning under my sack.I am fed up because the wife is loosing intrest with all the irritations.I am finding the curve easier than the 6000.I am tempted to see if a steel device will be kinder with less friction.Seen some on ebay that look tempting as i have limited spending allowence.

15. Ganymede

Local Time:
    Hi Nc,

As I mentioned above the burning under the sac is mostly caused by being able to get a partial erection. This pulls the balls forward and causes the pain. Try experimenting with smaller spacer sizes as well as the ring. You want a fit that simply doesn't let you get erect at all, you may find that helps with the issue.

Having said that, going for some weeks/months without an erection is a major psychological challenge all of its own...

Be careful about buying steel devices from ebay; they have often been custom ordered and if they are a ball-trap device like the CB6 and the Curve they have their own issues. I found the Curve was by far the best for night time but ditched it because it was ridiculous under jeans during the day.

Keep practicing, you'll get the ideal fit with patience. And you'll make your Lady proud of you, too. Remember, chastity in honour of a fine Lady hurts; that's half the fun!

Good luck.

G.

16. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    I think this is a very typical problem. I also think that different people find different tricks to get it to work as everyones anatomy is different. I am currently going through the same issues and trying to work out a way to keep everything comfy so I can sleep without being woken up again and again through the night.

I am intrigued by your suggestion Ganymede of a small spacer, what do you use 3/8 inch or smaller?

17. Ganymede

Local Time:
    Bo,

Though it's counter-intuitive my Mistress at the time insisted on the smallest possible spacer on my CB2. I use the largest body/cock ring and the two seem to work just fine. Most nights, anyway.

Once you're convinced that the chosen set up is truly secure but causing no harm, you sleep better anyway.

There will always be various nips and tweaks through the night, but I like that. Nothing beats the feeling of enduring tagged 24/7 lockdown for a Lady who relishes your ordeal.

18. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    I fitted a soft lining to my cb6000 ring.I thought this helped,now i wonder if it is causing problems as nothing can slide?

19. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    AS for the curve,it does look massive under jeans.Also going to the loo stood up can result in a spillage,as i work outside,sitting down is not an option!!

20. Ganymede

Local Time:
    Hi Nc,
    Any lining you fit will probably compromise natural movement of the body ring, as well as making the internal diameter significantly smaller, and let's face it, those CB6K rings are tight enough anyway.

21. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    The diversity of KH's desires and such is interesting.

Where some seem pleased at some pain and discomfort, my KH is always keen (at pains even!) to ensure that i suffer no pain through wearing my CB. To that end, as well as insisting that I utilise the smallest spacer with the CB6K in the early days when i had one, She also made sure i used E45 skin cream inside the ring and this helped the skin no end and stopped that nasty burning feeling under the scrotum.

She does however delight in seeing me straining to erect within the cage. Being flaccid is not really an option.

Sadly. my experience of the 6K at night was that it led to very disturbed sleep. I think that was due to it being cumbersome and not made to fit. Since having a custom made steel CB there is no real problem until early morning when i am reminded that steel is stronger than flesh and blood.

Since my KH selected my custom made Looker 18 months or more ago, I have never been so comfortably locked and held by Her. It just seems to be part of me at all times. I do get the very occasional burning feeling but a few dabs of E45 inside the ring sorts it out very quickly

22. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I'm on day 2 of my first lock up and I've found that a hot shower and plenty of lotion help keep things comfortable as possible.

From the research that I did prior to purchasing an MCD and asking to wear it was that it can take up to a couple months to get used to wearing them and becoming comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice