4 - 5 weeks ugh!

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Queen V's sub, Feb 2, 2012.

1. albert

albert New member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Hi all,

I ordered a Queen's Keep a few weeks ago, and I'm definitely now in the "climbing the walls waiting (for it) to come" stage. Meanwhile still stuck in my CB6000s.

The MM folks have been great about making changes after I ordered, and have responded to mail very quickly, so it's nice to be dealing with a quality outfit. But I really want the thing to get here already!

Oh well, I figure chastity is best understood as an exercise in delayed gratification, right?

Al

2. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I think you and I read the same guide. PansyTart's guide, yes? I am glad I followed his advice, seeing as you had a good experience doing so.

My Queen's Keep (or should I say Mistress'?) is arriving Wednesday or Thursday. I was sick with anticipation for the first week or so, but forced it from my mind until I emailed for an update last night.

3. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Wow a lot of people waiting for the same device. I am looking forward to having my Queens Keep made for me. I put in the order on March 6th (my birthday!) I can't wait for it come in. It looks like a lot of you all have the Q.K. too. When I saw it on the sight I couldn't decide whether to order the pet trap or the Q.K. But ended up with the queens keep. I cannot wait for it come in. Like all of you I too am climbing the walls in anticipation.

4. soprettysub

soprettysub Member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM

Yes it was PansyTart's guide. Worked fantastic. Cage was so comfortable we ended up extending the first lock up session to 48 hours which went off without incident. I have been locked up again since last night and still am shocked at what a good fit it is. Know idea when I am getting out this time. :)

5. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Jail Bird order placed on March 4th. Contacted them on Monday April 9th (beginning of week 6) and Mistress replied quickly that they are waiting for more High Security Screws to come in. It's Friday April 13th and I'm not feeling very lucky! :-(

6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I think you are lucky... Isn't your Jailbird on it's way today :)

7. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    Yea another locked up customer of Mature Metal

8. al_krington

al_krington Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Time will soon arrive when you'll be locked up - like me!

9. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    Was notified by Mistress MM that the High Security Screw & Key was shipped on Friday. Very much looking forward to loosing this Brass Padlock :D Had almost a full week in my new JB. Bottom of the base ring developed a sore for the first 48 hours. Kinda like the hurt I had with my old CB3000 hindged ring. Am nursing it back to health with more baby oil gel. As we all know, there are adjustment periods with any device. The past 48 hours have been much better. The feel of the cage is outstanding :secret: . I was worried that I might be able to slip myself out the back and I can honestly say that I made several attempts in the shower all soaped up and escape is impossible. Peeing standing up is quite challanging. Was able for the most part to accomplish this in my CB6000s. It's been pretty much a disaster so far in the JB. Oh well, I'm getting older so maybe I need to sit more often. Wife/KH loves the fact now she can run her sharp fingernails between the bars.

10. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Hi guys I am sorry I do not get on here as much as I use to. I am happy that everyone is still as happy today as they were years ago when I launched maturemetal. Chastity mansion was the first place I announced the site and to this day I thank them for giving me that break that made us what we are today.
    Customer service, comfort, security, function and looks, in that order has been our goal from day one. If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know.

Maturemetal@grandecom.net

Cell Phone 432-352-6634

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice