Ready to purchase MY-STEEL belt, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by andy7046, Feb 4, 2012.

1. andy7046

andy7046 Member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I am very anxious to puchase a my-steel belt soon. So far I've configured the item below.
    [​IMG] TRANSFORMATION with COMFORT System and continuous crotch band for men

Delivery time: standard
    TRAVEL System: without TRAVEL System
    Kind of style: hip style
    Penis-Tube: Standard-Tube (opened)
    Penis-Tubes - Inside diameter: 35 mm / 1.4 inches
    belt figure of waist band: Super-Ergonomic
    Colour of silicon profile: pink

Any suggestions before I make the big purchase?

I'd like to add the locking anal shield as well, but may wait to purchase until I have the belt for a while.

I'm very interested in hearing from others who have purchased My-Steel belts in the past with any suggestions or real-life experiences...

Anyone experienced with this belt? Would they prefer the comfort system or Total system? Transformation or regular?

2. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Hi, I'm (like so many others here on the forum) a 24/7 wearer and fan of Neosteel. So much has been written about Neosteel belts and experiences on the forum. I suggest you use the search function of the forum and you'll read what I and many others already posted about Neosteel.

3. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    I am looking to purchase nearly the same exact setup please let me know how it goes.
    Jessica

4. andy7046

andy7046 Member

Local Time:
    I've read many reviews about neosteel and understand the devotion. What stops me from purchasing neosteel is the high cost and long shipping time to the USA.
    If I did not live in the USA, I may be more interested in neosteel, however the currency differences as well as increased shipping push the total cost above where i can be comfortable spending.

Thanks for the reply.

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM

i live in namibia / southern africa and dealing with neosteel over long distance is easy. they know there job ,i did all measurements by myself and it worked. i am with neosteel for about six years and never had a reason to complain.high quality and standards is neosteel.. i had my first belts also with silicon profiles and changed over to the neosteel masterpiece system . the master piece system has no profiles at all ,no wear and tear , no maintenance at all ,just plain steel on the skin..no other belt maker is using that advantage..stainless steel without any linings is in all climate conditions much more comfortable and much easier to wear..i have the "arch" and the T/V with the same hip band ,i can change when ever my K/H permits ..the other thing is the ABC coating is also a big plus..on top the material with neosteel belts is much thicker and therefor much more comfort is guarantied..any more questions feel free to send me a P/M.. reg. GWENY
    P/S i wear my belt 24/7 and nothing else !!

Attached Files:

6. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    I wear almost that exact belt. Mine has the travel system, but all other details are the same. The belt is comfortable and secure. Hygiene is no problem, although wiping after potty takes a bit longer and some more effort. If I might suggest, you should specify D-rings for a possible future purchase of thigh-bands, which would force you to take proper sissy-sized steps and would not allow you to wear anything but dresses or skirts. Mine also has the lockable ass shield and plug.

7. andy7046

andy7046 Member

Local Time:
    The wait is on... I placed my order a couple days ago and have received a confirmation email that my payment and measurements are received. Now i wait for production and shipping. I ordered the item above with locking anal shield and 4 d-rings.

I'll update you as soon as I receive it. Now the hard part (waiting).

8. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Good for you. We can share in our wait together. I am waiting on my Looker01 as we type.

9. andy7046

andy7046 Member

Local Time:
    My new belt has arrived in the USA... Now I'm just waiting for USPS to deliver to my house...

As i wait I'm locked in my cd-6000s. Hopefully the my-steel package arrives soon. :)

10. txdaredvl

txdaredvl Member

QA tech
    Texas, United States
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    i sure hope your product is better than what i got. the soft tube i had ordered looked so cheap. non smooth edges and the wholes they had made didnt line up so they cut a little out till it did. and on the belt it looked like basic hand tools used to cut and make the whole belt. needless to say they werent helpful and in the end i lost out and it had to go to the trash.

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM

uh..that is not nice ..i am sorry about that !! that is not the way it should be done !! look for the right belt maker and you will not have that drama !! i never had to complain about my chastity belts !!
    reg. GWENY

12. andy7046

andy7046 Member

Local Time:
    My belt arrived on Friday and I wore it most of the day. I'm very happy with the belt and it seems to fit just right, although my body will need to adjust for full-time use...

Overall communication with My-Steel and production time was good. In hind-sight I wish I would have purchased expedited shipping, since the shipping took almost as long as the production of the belt.

I'd recommend my-steel to anyone looking for a secure belt. I'm sure there are several other good belts out there (Neosteel included), however for a considerably lower price... I'm happy I purchased a my-steel.

13. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Hello, happy to learn that you have a good experience with My-steel. Because I am planning to buy a chastity belt from My-Steel too. Which style have you bought? Waist style or hip style? Is it a She-male style too? Does it come with silicone profile? Have you also bought bondage device? (e.g. wrist cuff, ankle cuff, thigh band etc) I am looking forward to hearing from you about any details and comments for My-Steel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice