someone NOT satisfied with MM devices?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by chasted me, Apr 13, 2011.

1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Hi all I have been following this thread from day one and I would like to thank Chasted Me for it. I also want to thank everyone for there comment. You see I like threads like this as it only makes me better at what I do and everyone wins. I am going to try to answer most of the questions and comments now and I will start a new thread to help answer others.

The general question is are there people not satisfied with Mature Metal devices. I have always said that the sale is not over until the customer is happy and I truly mean it. I will work with every customer one on one until the issue is fixed. I make it a point to treat each customer as I would want to be treated. I do not want any of my devices to be put away in a drawer collecting dust. To prove this I have my cell phone number posted on my site. You will not talk to someone else it is a direct line to me. I answer about 30 emails a day and I check the email 6 or 7 times in the day from the time I get up to the time I go to bed. I feel that if there is a problem or a customer not satisfied it is my job to make them satisfied to the best of my abilities. And I never give up. Bottom line is that there are lots of people that sell chastities but there is only one Mature Metal and this business is my baby. Every part is hand made with care and my personal attention.

If I err on a measurement I will put the customer on top of the list of builds and try to get it out the next day after I receive it. Not only that I will gladly cover the shipping charges that the customer was out.

Most of the time the issue is ring size and/or gap. I am happy to fix this issue as I only ask for $10.00 to cover shipping. Most of the time I can't resize the ring I have to build a new ring. There is no additional charge to the customer. And I try to get it out in less than a week.

On length I do charge $100.00 to $150.00 depending on the cage and if there is a spike strip involved. Again I try to get it out in less than a week when I receive it.
    The inside diameter is a whole different issue. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to fix it. That is why I spent allot of money to have the sizing rings made and try my best to make sure the customer orders the right size. There are so many variables that it is a difficult measurement to obtain.

I do recall hardbodysub emails about putting the testicles through the ring first then the penis. I still have not tried that but as I see it, once it is on it still fits the same way. I prefer my way but I guess there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Snug Vs Tight: Snug is when the cage or ring fits like a glove. Tight is when you run the risk of cutting off blood flow.

Measuring length: This is one of the hardest measurements to make. Personally I have found it pretty foolproof to use your current CB series. For instance the CB6000 is 3 1/4" inside cage length. So if you do not fill the cage all the time and say you are 1/2" short of filling the cage then you are 2 3/4". There are lots of other ways to measure and some are better than others. If you are measuring with a ruler it is difficult to determine where the cage should start at the scrotum. This is why I say as a general rule take several measurements at different times then take the smallest and take off another 1/4". I think I did lengthen one but I have had to shorten far more.

Oval Vs Round: I will start a thread addressing this question as I have been asked allot. I will include pictures as that will explain it best.

Security When customers ask me about security I have found that there are large differences in everyones definition of security. Some just want to make sure it will not fall off while they are walking down the street.
    Some are worried that they can remove the whole device and put it back on.
    Some worry about pull out.
    And some want hasp protectors to prevent them from cutting the lock off.
    I have been asked if it is impossible to cum in my devices. (answer yes you can) If a man is locked up long enough, excited enough, and the wind is blowing in the right direction then yes he will cum no matter what.
    My devices, as do most, depend on the fit the inside diameter of the cage and ring. If they are too big or it will be easy to pull out. That Is why I make the devices fit the individual and not the other way around.

I have never said that you can't pull out of any of my devices. I know that if there is a will there is a way!! I do agree that the PA ring attachment on any device will prevent pull out.
    I know that every relationship is different and everyone has different taste. As well as different games they play.
    I can only speak for myself. If I pulled out I would feel like I cheated on my wife. Hell it was my idea to wear one in the first place. And if I got caught she would probably cut my balls off with a butter knife. And I currently like where they are right now and not in a jar. Chastity is a state of mind. For me showing my commitment and love to my KH/wife. I think if I had on a empty toilet paper roll and some tape it might just work for me.
    I just love her that much.

Finally I can't promise a 100% secure device. But I can promise unmatched customer service, Great styles, Excellent craftsmanship, and the best comfort for 24/7/365 wear. As always I want to thank everyone here at the Mansion as this is were I got my encouragement to start this business.

Epiladdy likes this.
  2. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Well said maturemetal. It's encouraging to hear you respond actively and honestly. Your interpretation of chastity is similar to my own: I understand I may be able to cheat, but ultimately, this is far more a mental game than a physical one. And having a constant reminder around my dick of how fun/torturous this game is makes things all the better.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    And I'm compelled to add; what does "security" mean if you can come in a device? Have I ejaculated in my Jailbird? Hell yes. If you can shoot your load without touching your penis, even a P.A. and chain won't help. Ultimately, your device (no matter what it is), is as secure as your wedding ring. If you're determined to cheat, you will. If you're tempted, that band of metal (either around your finger or your genitals) might remind you of your commitment.

The real issue is security vs. comfort (or 'hygiene'). The Jailbird is one of the best compromises you'll find between the two.

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Here's my 2 cents:

Regarding the closed ring issue: I also don't like the closed ring, but wanted a metal device. So, I asked MM about making an open ring design, and he did it. It cost a few extra bucks, but well worth it for me.

Regarding security, I am a shrinker, so I can pull out of any ball trap device I have ever tried. I don't want a full belt, so the only other solution was to get a PA piercing. NOW, it's secure!

I really don't have anything bad to say about MM. Price, value, quality, service, etc, etc: all top notch. See my albums for pictures of my device.

5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @Mark121, what do you mean by "the closed ring issue"? I didn't see any discussion here about closed vs. open ring, so don't know what you mean. In fact, I don't even know what you mean by "open ring". I've never heard of such a thing related to a chastity device. Do you mean a ring with a hinge? If so, can you describe what MM made for you, and/or supply a photo? If it's not a hinged ring that you're talking about, please explain what you do mean.

6. maturemetal

Local Time:
    If you go to Mark121 gallery you will see the pictures.

7. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    I'm glad to hear MM reply to this thread. I just ordered the sizing rings and plan to order my MCD later this year. It's good to hear he will go the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied. That is one of my concerns when spending that kind of money for a MCD. Thanks MM.

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i am not satisfied with mine but only because i didn't measure properly but MM said he will fix it i just don't have the funds right now. As MM says if you are gonna make a mistake make it smaller then what you need and it will be fine. My cage is about 1/4 to 5/16th's of an inch too long. It's surprising just how short you get when you are TOTALLY relaxed. It is also at least one ring size too big in diameter. When determining your ring size don't worry about your head size but use only your shaft size. i kinda split the difference and it is far too big.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    For my compact build Pull Out has never been an issue.
    All I know is that we are lucky to have a great vendor like Mature Metal. Mating Metal with Mushy Body Parts is not an exact science.

We should all be grateful we have this forum for everyone to learn and accomplish their aspirations with this great hobby.

I'm addicted to the Lust and the fun ways it changes me. Mrs. Keyholder likes it too.

I'm going to give getting a metal trapped ball device a second attempt and I see no other worthy vendors out there with similar service, responsiveness, and price.

I believe that persistence will pay off.

10. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    Just a note to this thread. After 2 years and 3 MM devices I finally got "it". I am in a Queen's Keep. I cannot escape. I cannot cheat. I barely know it's on. That's the way it should be and I don't own or use unacceptable devices.

Only because of Mature Metal's extraordinary customer service and near eternal patience was I able to achieve my goal.

Don't give up or settle for less than you want and you will achieve success.

11. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    i have ordered and received a mm jailbird. i did have one problem that was rectified promptly. i now have another problem that i need to contact him about. unfortunately, i as of yet do not have a solution to suggest. maybe here i can gleam some information before i try to send it back. it seems that the spacing between the ring and the cage needs to be longer. my testicles start to become cold as if the blood flow is being restricted. and the whole set up becomes somewhat painful. if i were to venture a guess, i would say that the space should be something like a 1/16th wider. but i wonder if that would really work. and this is were my problem lies.
    the cage is fine, the ring alone can be worn for extended time. so i think that leaves the gap.

12. Cape Cod Richie

Local Time:
    @jlovescuck, this is an easy fix as MM will make the post longer which makes the space bigger. No problemo.............I've been there and everywhere...................

13. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    Cape, if i may, how much of a increment did you go concerning the lengthening of the device?

14. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Still haven't seen any answer that explains Mark121's "open ring" discussion. There is nothing that I can view in any gallery; an explanation would suffice.

15. maturemetal

Local Time:
  16. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    Early in this thread, there was a discussion about the mechanics of stuffing your penis and balls through the base ring. If you look at a picture of a CB-6000, you will see that the base ring has a gap at the top, and the gap is closed as part of the locking mechanism. That is what I had MM make for my device. It makes the ring much easier to put on and take off, especially when erect.

17. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    i have now got some problems with the jailbird. but i dont think its any thing wrong with the device itself...
    maybe i should take it direct with MM, but maybe others have the same problem.
    i got sore on the underside of my 2. first i thought it was becouse its slipping up and down all day, maybe a little to big in the basering.
    so i got my angel grinder and cut out a bit of the base ring and welded it back just a couple mm smaller. and i tryed again.
    but the same problem again.
    then i welded it a bit bigger again. to find a place between. but no. it didnt worked out.
    i jused alot of time to grind down the welding and smoothing it out and polish it up so i couldnt feel any humps with my finger.
    but that didnt worked... i still got sored.
    then i maked my own basering with flat inside, (like the Cb 6000. ) 8mm wide to expand the pressure. this allso in 316 steel.
    but thats also not working...
    i am now wearing my cb6000s again... :(
    then i google alot about 316 steel, (on piericing sites) and i found out that 316 steel have up to 16% nickel. and if i have nickel allergy. then the 16% nickel maybe is enough to make trouble.
    so i maybe got the answers....... i need one in titan or silver..

someone elso who get sore from 316 steel? (in piercings or something?)

18. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Chasted me,
    Yes lets fix your issue. Please email us at maturemetal@grandecom.net
    Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice