Fetish-Felix CS100-Formerly Chastity Steel CS100

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chastitycuckold, Jan 22, 2010.

1. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    I've come full circle with this device, well sort of anyway.......

Many many moons back our journey into fetish/femdom/chastity/cuckolding began, I do have posted somewhere on this site a synopsis of our journey, but for the purpose of this thread I'll stick to just chastity.....

We like lots of others started out with the honour system, then leather devices such as the gates of hell etc as there were no starter devices in those days and the internet was not as it was now so no Tollyboy or Neostel sites to trawl and buy from.....then along came the Millers and we bought the CB2000 which we used for play for many a year then the CB3000.....moving on from there the Steelworxx Steelheart2 saw us taking things a little more seriously and a little more long term to.....

There were other devices I forget the name of now, all had their merits aswell as their faults but much more mportant than this was the journey we were travelling, around about 3 years ago now after 7 or 8 years playing at it we decided (both of us) that we wanted to make chastity a life style and 24/7 or at least give it a go anyway................

Just to touch on 24/7..... to us that means Ma'am keeps me locked up and decides when I come out to play, when I come out to wash and shave, when she may allow me to be free be that an hour or two here and there or a day, basically to us 24/7 means I gave control of my penis to my beloved Ma'am not as some like to believe that a steel belt is locked on, then glued, then welded, and finally bolted and stitched never to come off even for a micro second....each to their own of course:confused0068:

So it was then we started to look for a belt that could be worn 24/7 and not be intrusive in our every day life......after much research we plummed to try the ChastitySteel CS500, for us it turned out to be an excellent choice.....

At first glance the belt appears to be a ball trap device with a steel waist band but this is very much not the case, the ball trap devices don't suit my body for much more than a few days at a time, actually what the CS100 is, is a kind of figure of eight type affair, it sits loosly behind the ball sack and the fact that the penis tube sits back through the ring/hoop is what holds it all in place, then the belt is secured tightly over the hips and keeps everything pulled into the body, the design is really ingenious and it almost immediately negates a lot of the problems most folks suffer with ball trap devices, erections aren't painful just restricted, no pulling on the balls, and a dab of white vaseline and a short break in period soon sees of the slight burning sensation behind the ball sack that you may encounter at first disappear....I personally apart from a little burning sensation never suffered any chaffing or other problems with this belt that forced me to have to take it off.........one huge and I do mean huge advantage of the CS belt is that it is adjustable up to 6 inches either way so if like me your weight fluctuates, it really isn't the problem that it is with a full florantine style belt....another is that there is no rear cable or band, so not only great from a hygeine point of view but also from a Femdom point of view too, we broke a couple of vey expensive canes when Ma'am caught the top end of the cable on the Arch whilst punishing me.....

I guess we spent around 8 to 12 weeks breaking my body in to wearing the belt then came a small ceremony where Ma'am locked on the belt, I gave her the key and she gave me my release date, I must say I was shocked when she said 1 year.....that year was a rollorcoaster ride of pain/cuckolding/emotion/satisfaction/frustration and another million senses that I can't begin to describe.....one of the happiest/best if not the happiest/best years in our now 17 year relationship.....awesome!

After the year was over we went vanilla for a few weeks and in that time decided that we loved the past year so much we would infact make it a lifestyle, no 1 year sentence but a life sentence a total power exchange for forever.......we measured up and bought a Neosteel *The Arch* then sold the CS500........

This review is not about saying bad things regarding the Arch, I loved the Arch vey much it was incredibly well engineered and if I was one of those that was a 34 inch waist and remained a 34 inch waist year round it would be perfect, but I'm not and it's not! I seem to have an inability to keep the same waist size year round and so this last two years or so have been quite frustrating with periods where I couldn't get the belt on let alone wear it for any length of time........that really is a problem with me not the belt, the belt is excellent I have no bad to say about it at all......

And so to the Felix-Fetish CS100 after finally giving up on the Neosteel Arch I ordered the CS100 from Lars & Stephan at Fetish-Felix, we plumbed for the 100 rather than the 500 as we had last time as both Ma'am and myself had got used to my penis being totally out of sight in the solid tube of the Arch and didn't want to go back to a cage type device....

What can I say, the communication was as last time excellent, delivery time was around 3 weeks, the quality is excellent, the Germans really do know about engineering, packaging(not that I'm bothered) was discrete...all round a great experience and at 360.00 all in not too harsh on the pocket......

I put it on immediately it got here and I have to say it was like getting home from a long day and popping on your comfy slippers, a great feeling I wore it around 18 hours straight with no problems at all.....I've been given till mid March to keep the keys and become accustomed to it, March is our anniversary so on our anniversary is when my life sentence starts, strange as it may sound whilst there is some fear of giving total control for forever that is overwhelmed by the excitement and longing to give that commitment......is it March yet? I wish it was....

So I highly recommend the belt.....
    if ball trap devices are not for you,
    if you don't want to spend 1000,00 plus on a belt,
    if you can't maintain a set waist size,
    If caning or discipline is part of your play,
    If hygeine is an issue....

IT'S CERTAINLY THE BELT FOR ME, I GUESS SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GIVE SOMETHING UP TO REALIZE HOW GOOD IT WAS, THANKFULLY IT WAS A MISTAKE I MADE THAT WAS EASILY ENOUGH RECTIFIED!:party-091:

2. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Thanks for the review! Do you have any pictures of the device to share?

3. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    pictures would be great!

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    As they say, No one device is perfect. Pluses and Minuses with everything. Even in life. I have two different autos, three motorcycles, two boats, wish for a third. Three wifes, just seeing if you were paying attention!! But I see your point with the belt adjustment. I too after the holiday season have put away a few extra pounds, and my Neosteel isn't as comfy as was before. I have also been looking for another device, for those other times. But I though I was hooked on a Lori's Tube, but with all the negative feed back, now I'm not too sure. Sounds like this device might work out for you, and maybe me. I will be looking into one. Thanks for the review, it was very good.

Missy Tanya

5. iliad

iliad Junior Member

Local Time:
    what about security ?
    Is it easy to pull out from ?

6. Pet

Pet New member

Local Time:
    I've had a CS100 for 4 weeks.%2) 3E
    I have to lead by saying I'm not impressed.

In most of the pictures on the Fetish Felix site the locking block shown looks to be made of Stainless Steel, and highly polished, with an inset logo button over the drilling for the central locking post. The one I got is made out of a rather dull grey aluminium alloy, with a quite large and fairly naff gold plastic 'sticker' on the front. The U-shaped 'testicle frame', although smooth, is not polished and has a more satin finish.

Immediately I had problems:

1. I had ordered an 'entry ring' - this was fitted by two bumpy spot-welds top-and-bottom on the inside of the tube. These were rough and sharp and would have cut in a place where the reason for the entry ring was a smooth entry. I used a dremel tool to flatten them, but the welds themselves are dark and oxidised - I'm pretty unhappy I had to do tidying up in such a critical area myself.
    2. There are considerable tapering gaps between the inner sides of the testicle frame and the metal plate that attaches the rube to the locking block. In addition, this metal plate on which the tube is mounted is bent quite severly towards the body. The sides of this metal plate are sharp, so the top of the scrotal sack on either side of the penis get forced very painfully up into this area.
    I think this tapering gap is due to the redesign of the locking block to use the cheaper aluminium alloy material. If it were Stainless Steel, the locking block could be smaller and this gap would be avoided. Though this belt design is adjustable, there is no way to remove these gaps.

2 weeks ago wrote a polite email to Stephan, enclosing photographs illustrating the fitment problem. He replied the following day:

"thank you for this information, we will discuss how to solve your problem. Thank you for the pictures, we do understand you problem. As soon as we have a solution, we will let you know."

I emailed last week:

"is there anything further I can do to assist in the resolution of the issue identified to you?"

I have had no response.

I'd advise not buying from Fetish Felix. My experience is that the device is not that well made and I believe that a recent redesign to use cheaper materials has compromised the product.

7. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    I bought the CS 100 one year ago. Are you sure you got the real thing? Sounds like you got one of the many cheap chinese copies flooding the net.

8. Pet

Pet New member

Local Time:
    Purchased from the Fetish Felix website and not a Chinese copy.

Looking at some of the copies I actually think they would be higher in quality.

I think that there has been some 'cheapening' in the manufacture - the locking block being made of alloy and not stainless steel, for example, whilst polishing and finishing seems to be limited now to only the penis tube.

Still no reply from them on the problem I related to them now nearly 3 weeks ago.

Pet

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Perhaps they have taken advice from Richard at Tollyboy with regard to customer service! as for the filing rough edges inside have you tried using a Dremel type Tool?

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Please can you tell me whether or not the problems were sorted out eventually with your fetish felix belt? as i am tempted to look at one and reading your reviews again never finished telling us if they were resolved. I like the idea that you can now pay for one which is a demonstrator in standard size and then try it at home and then if ok send it back and they make a new one to your measurements and send it back or else if you do not like it and dont want to keep it you send it back and they reimburse the money less the 40 odd euros they charge for cleaning it. I wish others would do something along these lines seems a great idea. Anyone else had one lately and got reviews?

11. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi!
    I ordered one of these about two weeks ago and it arrived and I am wearing it now! No problems at all very comfortable the best thing I have seen.

Escape proof ? hmm - i think the belt would need to be tighter but I am after comfort and some of it is self control lol...
    Yes you can send it back if its no good and they will also exchange the tube for a custom fit one - although at present I am think I might keep this one as it allows me to get semi erect with no pain and I can sleep in it without problem.

It arrived friday morning, i tried it on friday night - i was locked up friday night - as i try on and told to keep it on :) by a very excited girlfriend who after half an hour let me out and then locked me up again ....its been off once on sunday night as i adjusted if after a shower sunday morning and the belt dug in me - but back on Monday am and now its tuesday pm and not been off even after a lot of foreplay last night....

Very good device - you just need to remember that it will need to come off for cleaning unless you buy the open ended version.

Good Luck
    Phil

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Phil thanks for the information i e-mailed stefan and i was impressed with his customer service unlike so many other manufacturers i have had dealings with so far, i have shown my wife the device and she says she will get it me as a birthday present i dont know whos birthday she meant!. Did you get the cs 100 test it? and if so did you get any extras as well , i saw they do a ring that is fitted to the end of the tube to ease entry and its wearing comfort. I also looked at the cable securing strap as well is it needed? do you think. Is your feeling for it still the same after wearing it for a while. I assume the tube you have is the fully enclosed one and if so does it stop any contact with the penis once in, i have been wearing a ball type device for the last two weeks 24/7 but have twice been made to cum accidentally by my wife teasing me and as punishment she extended the lockup so i would like to stop this happening if possible. Thanks for any info you can share with me.

13. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi ya,
    Well some good and bad news really :)
    Good news I really like the device - yes i ordered the cs 100 test -the tube on is quite long and if your a grower like me then you might find you can get nearly erect in it - i could and i have a couple accidental leaks while in it - not an orgasm just some precum - i think sometimes the laides in the world expect too much ... (sorry ladies)... and this depends on how your playing this?

The ring - not sure how that works - it was working fine but this morning after wearing it continuously for only 3 days i removed it to clean as you cant do it easily with a tube with only a small hole to find it had rubbed a saw on my penis! [the same as somneone else said].. I have had an email back stating this should not happen and I can send the unit back to be sorted or exchange the tube for one to my measurements... I think i might do that and try again ... i like the design....

The cable? hmm mixed thoughts on this - i was thinking about that as I think it would pull the unit in closer to the body...I have tried the belt comfortable and in that case i could get a hand behind the unit to touch myself but not pull myself out...but if i changed the belt tighter then it dug in badly...but i think its a case of getting the body used to it all...

Also if you get upset stomachs at all (i do i have ibs) then having a cable between your cheeks when your trying to...is not a good idea!

Comfort wise much better than anything else i have tried...

CB6000 - hurt my balls rubbed them saw - sanded like suggested - then the fixing rings snapped - twice ....sent it back...
    bon4 - nice looking device comfort ok but the sheath and ring rubbed cuts into my balls and penis....
    dickcage - good design no damage but managed to slip out of the 45mm ring without trying when sweaty - and getting in to that wa a nightmare....

This unit sits nicely around your balls doesnt hurt - i can sleep in mine have done since getting it...

I am going to try and sort the cage - i think i will order one to my measurements and keep hold of the other one until it arrives if they agree then i can try again...

Its funny i am really missing it ...

All the best
    Phil

14. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Phil
    thanks for the response, where was the sore on the penis? and did you say you paid the extra and had the ring fitted to the tube? i couldn,t make out if you did or just had the satndard tube. I am holding back ordering the device until i come back from holiday this next week as i dont want it being delivered while i am not here so would be great to have any feedback and updates from you on the belt. I wonder if the tube is too long for you as it does say to measure when flaccid and i would hope that might stop the erections forming fully?. you say you have been able to sleep ok in it has it stopped the early morning trips to the bathroom?

15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    The saw was underneath the penis - i think it might have been the edge of the tube. Stefan there has said if there is a bump send it back and that i can have the tube in the size i like but i might stick with the standard tube not sure yet?

Its a pain as I have been without now since my last post - still quite sore! But the plus side is the girlfriend cant get enough of me at present....had the best over wakeup yesterday and today.... :)

Sleep yup no problems... was never able to do that in the cb6000
    Standard tube as supplied....

I have mixed feeling about the tube size - non erect and normal i am quite small i guess about 2 inches ish....erect i am about 7 inches so there is a bit of a difference and i dont really want to have something that is solid and painful when an erection comes - yes it can wake me up but i go back to sleep...no real pain...

Early morning trips hmm i guess you mean due to an erection ... nope cant get at it anyway lol.....

Going to try and wear the belt alone this weekend so i can size it down a size to get it tighter and might try the full monte as well....

I have been reading a really good ebook all about chastity and I think i have sort of short circuited alot of bits lol...

Good Luck
    Phil

16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks again phil for replies very helpful and i am still really keen on getting one when i return as my wife has said she wants me back in a device when we get back. Had a thought and hoped you might be able to shed some light on the subject how discreet is the belt when worn under normal clothes. I have looked at the pictures on the website but they do not fully show what the profile looks like sideways on and whether like the balltrap steel device i use at present the tube shows itself when seated as a sometimes obvious lump in either leg of the trousers. It may not be important to some what it looks like but i do tend to have to sit and chat with customers at close proximity so would prefer to not see any noticeable bulge in the crotch area. And now that you found you had the sore form on the underside of the penis do you think the extra ring they sell on the end of the tube would have helped prevent the sore happening. Thanks for taking the time to share your reviews with me and others.

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi....

Its very discreet no noticeable bulge it looks a little like you had a normal bulge if that makes sense - and i am guessing if you go down the sizing of the tube it would look even smaller.

I would personally suggest you order the test it version like i did.. because...

a) If you dont like it for 50 euros loss of money you send it back - so you dont loose all 350 euros...
    B) If you like it for 20 euros you can then have your own cage size....

I sit all day at work in mine drive and nothing shows ......

You just need to decide how secure you think it is and make sure you get the hip tight as you can go but not instantly.
    Regards
    Phil

18. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I will ask my other half if she will take some pictutes of it while wearing pants and trousers and also a naked shot so you can see all...

I would ignore the comments about the quality issues elsewhere - i think you get what you pay for and if you go for the discounted version what do you expect :)

19. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks again phil i tend to agree with you and will almost definately order the test it version. I think the reviews i have read so far nearly all agree with you that it is a very good piece of kit especially for the money and if someone is prepared to let you test one in the privacy of your own home and then change your mind if you dont think it is ok for you they have got to be pretty confident in their product. Would look forward to seeing any photos if you have any . Did you have to measure your waist size when you ordered the test it one? as i saw the reply from stefan said if you wanted to keep the device you just sent back the tube only not the waistbelt and they sent you a made to measure tube in the post.

20. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi ya,
    Yes I measured my wasit but its really adjustable there are two bolts at the back so it can grow and shrink. My custom tube is ordered as is a wire and hopefully will have all that in the next couple of weeks. So currenly i have no device to wear as I have sent the tube back as part of the deal.

I meant to say - i think the important thing also here is how important is the security aspect and do you rate your comfort over the desire to be locked?

For me being comfortable is a requirement - as I want to wear it all day 24/7 except for a shower maybe....
    This works for that although on occasions it can pinch but that depends on the trousers - tight jeans not such a good idea!

Good Luck
    Phil

21. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Phil when you say it sometimes pinches where from? and is it because you are doing something at the time?. I shall be interested in how you think the cable helps or not in the security stakes. The bolts on the waistbelt are they countersunk so as not to dig into the waist? and what stops the nuts from being undone from the back. i want the closed end tube as with the cage i have my penis tip occassionally pokes out a little and gets pinched between the trousers material or boxers and it bloody hurts at the time. Are you any further forward in finding out why you had that sore on the penis underneath and what may have caused it?. so many questions so little time. sorry for going on but am keen to learn all i can before i place the order.

22. GG1955

GG1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I have been locked in the CS 500 now for a very long time. It was from Chastity Steel and the quality is excellent. I was sorry to read about the quality obviously dropping off certainly no alloys in mine. My owner over the years has had several new tubes made for various reasons but the present iteration and the most secure combines a penis tube, like the Looker, with the normal external tube. It is very secure and gives her another dimension of control. I have experienced no problems with the device from the very beginning.

23. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for all the info supplied have been so impressed with the answers given but also the fantastic responses from Stefan at fetish felix unlike lots of other companies who do not reply for ages to queries i have placed an order for the Test It CS100 and have asked for the delivery to be held back for a few days until i get back from my holiday. Even then the belt will be despatched on the day i return and should arrive within 2 to 3 days according to Stefan. What a fantastic turnaround from ordering it on monday 17th and ready for delivery by 24th (other manufacturers take note). will post when i get it

24. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    :ten-on-ten: Well it came as promised three days after dispatch having been held back until i returned from holiday as requested with Stefan. From ordering to wearing took 2 weeks and that is good in anyones book. The belt looks really good quality to me and as it is the test it model i can return it and have my money back should it not be suitable( you dont get many deals like that ). The belt went on straight from the box i didn,t need to adjust it and is nice and snug, the tube was a little more of a fiddle to fit but that was because my balls had decided not to come out to play today in the cold. The whole thing as others here have said is really solid once locked on with no access to the penis inside the full tube and because there is the ability to swivel the front section slightly on the locking post it means you can dress to the left or right in trousers. I loved the fact that unlike all my ball trap devices there is no bulky ring between my thighs stopping me from closing my legs fully together and also when sitting down there is nothing pushing the device upwards as a result. The standard tube supplied is 10cm and although i measured myself as instructed and found i am 8cm flaccid i shall wait and see if i need to return the tube and have the made to measure one for the extra 20 euros. Security wise i agree with phil before me i am finding it at least as good if not better than the tollyboy full belt i owned only with none of the drawbacks of the bulk in the trouser area. I know it is early days so far but i really do feel this has been the belt i have been searching for. The tube points down and backwards when locked to the ring which lowers the profile of it immensely under clothes something the tolly boy and ball trap ones never did. My wife has yet to see me in it but i am sure she will be taking the three keys from me when she gets in from work. The lock is a work of art with nothing to rattle or be accessible to, and finally so far in response to other posts regarding the finish i can confirm.......the tube is smooth completely inside.........yes the lock block is alloy but extremely solid yet without the excess weight as Stefan explained......the label on the front is as described now a gold colour not black........but other than that this belt is super. Will be sending in more posts as soon as i have anything other to say about the new belt. I can reccomend it so far 100% :ten-on-ten:

25. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I concur. I too have a CS100 and when I get hard inside the tube, the tip of my penis will slightly poke out of the drilled peehole and get pinched. I remedied that by either stuffing a hollow 85mm curved urethral plug with an end disk stopper or wearing also a large athletic cup over the belt's steel tube.

I wore the CS100 under super skinny jeans, skinny jeans, normal jeans, as well as with bike shorts.

On tight bike shorts, the tube will oddly bulge out and exercise pressure. So I wear a athletic jockstrap to smooth out the bulge. At least I look normal.

Under super-skinny jeans, the tube of the CS100 will barely bulge out. However pressure from these tight jeans is an issue. So again, a large athletic cup is perfect.

As I'm typing these lines, I'm belted with a CS100 over super-skinnies and a jockstrap. It's extremely comfortable.

Catsuit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice