What size PA-5000?

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by tetsuoo, Jul 13, 2010.

?

What size PA-5k are you wearing?

1. 1"

20.0%
  2. 1.125"

40.0%
  3. 1.25"

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tetsuoo

tetsuoo Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Hi Guys,

As the title, which size do you all wear??
    If you have tried multiple sizing, please choose which size fit best.

Thanks!!

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I used the 1.25" clear acrylic tube from my Exobelt X1 and wore it for most of an afternoon. It was comfortable, but sometimes a little too loose when totally flaccid. The 1.125" PA-5000 works well and is extremely comfortable, and I think it's the best of the three for me.

I'd recommend going to the hardware store, getting some 1.25" PVC plumbing parts. They're pretty cheap, you should be able to cut and sand something the approximate size and shape of the PA-5000 to test it out. It should give you a good idea of whether the 1,25" would work, is a little too big, or way too big.

3. tetsuoo

tetsuoo Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Brilliant idea.

Thanks stealth :)

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    I measured according to instructions and bought 1.25 version. It cracked due to lock jamming so I bought another one, similar size. It cracked due to lock jamming as well.

I had to modify these; I cut the front bars away as my glans did not settle "in" or "out". I also had to fill in the new first holes because my foreskin swelled badly as you have to keep it back to wear PA5000.

Now, however, things are different. I use 1.125 version now and glans is settled "full out". The foreskin also seems to have settled, no more swelling.

The location and stress to glans is different with the smaller size, I can now use standard hooks. With the bigger cage I had to modify the hook to point more upwards.

Only negative issue with the smaller one is that putting it on is a bit more challenging :)

5. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Most of the time I have to wear the tight but easy going 1.125" tube. But for weekends or for some special treatment I have to switch to the 1" PA-5000.

In the middle sized tube I can't masturbate. Swelling is hurting on a moderate level. With the smallest PA-5000 it feels a bit like my KTB and I have to try to be small and never ever think about anything xxx related. Cause the pain with the lightest swelling is heavy.

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:29 PM

Maybe I should try the smallest size as well. There is no pain with erection with the current 1.125" model and - I think - I could masturbate even to ejaculation. Even though the cage is not moving in relation to penis, there is pleasure. But if the cage would be tight... Then, maybe, I should try to avoid erection altogether.

I have to think about this.

7. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    1:29 PM

If the 1.125" model gives you the feeling you could masturbate or ejaculate.... So try things out with it! As soon as possible!
    And I think, it will work and you get what you said.

I thought the same with the biggest PA-5000 and It happend with it on! So I have to wear the tighter or the tightest PA-5000 and now I get no chance to do anything with my little friend.

I closed the airholes with black tape from the inside. I am not circumcised. So the skin feels much better not been tormented from these nasty airholes anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice