New "Full Belt" Harness Accessory for MM Devices

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Locked_In_LV, Nov 5, 2010.

?

Would you be interested in purchasing a "full belt" conversion harness for MM devices?

1. Yes

93.8%
  2. No

6.3%
  1. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Hello All,
    So after using my MM JailBird for quite some time, I started thinking of ways to improve this already stellar product... The main concerns were: Security, Comfort, Aesthetics, and Simplicity. I've spent some time playing with ideas for creating a harness to convert Mature Metal "trapped ball" devices into a sort of "full belt." Below is my latest and I believe very close to final prototype of this harness. I will wear it for several days and see if there are any remaining issues before I finalize the design, but I wanted some input from the users here on what if anything you'd like changed before you would consider purchasing this accessory.

The harness offers the following benefits:
    • Pull-out is impossible.
    • The device does not slip, hang, or twist even when wet and soapy.
    • The device and everything in it is pulled down and back, lowering the profile of the device under clothing.
    • Manipulating the device to provide pleasure in any way is nearly impossible, let alone enough to allow ejaculation.
    • No more painful ball pulling with nocturnal erections! The harness keeps the cage pulled close to the body eliminating strain on the ball sac
    • When combined with almost any device in the Mature Metal line, it provides far better aesthetics, value, and cleanliness than any full belt on the market.
    • Custom made to your measurements just like the Mature Metal devices.
    • Designed for 24/7 wear
    • All parts are water-proof and corrosion resistant. (All metal parts will be plastic coated in the final design)

If the A-Ring prototype I commissioned from MatureMetal remains unchanged in the final version of the harness, the cost for MatureMetal to make the modification to your existing A-Ring is $30.00 (this does not include the cost of the harness which is yet to be determined based on final design and material costs.)

So take a look at the attached pics, vote in the poll, and let me know if anyone has suggestions for improvement or any other design related ideas.

fullbelt1.jpg fullbelt5.jpg

fullbelt2.jpg fullbelt4.jpg

fullbelt3.jpg fullbelt6.jpg

Even with just underwear on, the entire device and harness is almost invisible.

2. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Hi, I have done exactly the same my self (and had the a-ring changed by MM), the result is very good, so I can recommend it. But I have made it as a 'thong' om the backside. But because I only have a loop to attach it to the waistband, it easy to just pull aside when you need to ;)

/D

3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Seems like a good idea, but it raises a couple of questions for me.

1. What modification is necessary for the base ring? It seems that the cable could simply fit over the existing locking pin on top.
    2. How is it attached on the bottom?
    3. How is the device pulled "down and back", "lowering the profile"? When the top of the base ring is pulled back toward the abdomen, the entire device is tipped upward, raising the profile. I would think that the best that could be achieved by pulling the bottom back would be to offset the raising of the profile when the top is pulled back.

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    I made a similar thing with 1.5mm bare stainless cable, and the cage from my CB-2000. You've got the right idea with the bigger cable as the small stuff cuts in and pinches. I also don't have access to the tools to swags those cable inserts that you have on the sides so I instead fixed mine together using gummy heatshrink, which worked quite well.

Looks like you've done a nice job there. I'm also interested as to why you needed a modification to the a ring? Have you got a small loop welded onto the back of it or something?

5. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    So for questions 1 & 2, as well as burger, the modification to the A-Ring is a small ring at the base perpendicular to te A-Ring. For question 3, the device is pulled down and back because there is more tension on the base of the A-Ring than there is on the locking post due to the design and placement of the swaging connectors and rear cable.

6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the clarification.

7. straightmate

straightmate New member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Can't it just slip off of your hips? How are you able to make it go on but not be able to be removed?

8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That shouldn't be a problem if you use the right length of cable. It should work just like any belt - too tight to slide over your hips.

9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I have another question/request:
    Can those who have made this alteration post pictures of the attachment at the bottom of the base ring?
    Was a entirely new base ring built, or was the "anchor ring" just added to the bottom in some way?

10. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    If this is going to be made, I would be highly interested in getting this. I also am not sure wether a thong style might work better for long term wear, as it might make sitting easier. Can you tell us how it works for longer term wear?

11. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    The cable (called "wire rope" at least in the smaller gauges up to 3/16) and the fasteners are both readily available in the hardware aisle of any Home Depot in the USA. Really, just the top belt would suffice. You don't need the jockstrap bands (or a thong) or anything going through your butt crack. If your CB device has a properly-sized gap and you cannot possibly make one of your balls escape from the bottom, then you only need to anchor the top of the base ring firmly to your abdomen to make an inescapable "poor man's belt". You could also use any non-stretch, soft cord to do the same thing and simply knot some nice looking loops and then "whip" the loops with some needle and thread.

If making it out of softer material, I recommend a 3/16 or 1/4 nylon-polypropelene braided cord, also available in the same hardware aisle. It only comes in white, but you can special order black or other colors. Just make sure it's soft and won't abrade your skin if it moves around too much during the day. You can make a small loop at each end (whipped so the knot can't be undone), slip the loops onto the base ring's center post, then slip on and lock the cage sleeve. Voila--you have an inescapable device that is wearable and comfortable. Although be aware that pulling the top of the base ring tighter to your abdomen also makes the cage protrude more under clothing, so...

If you're making it out of coated wire with the components shown in the original poster's photo, you could do it the same way, using those crimps to make two loops in the ends, and keep the crimps down near the ends so they sit against your abdomen just above the base ring. Not much presses against that area during the day. The smaller the wire and the smaller the crimps, the less you might be bothered by the whole contraption. I use a similar technique with a standard shoelace to support my CB cage up tight and high when I'm exercising. keeps it from bouncing around due to all the jumping and bending jogging and whatnot.

12. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    I did a similar thing using leather around my waist d- rings sewn into the ends. For the crotch stap I had the leather sewn onto the base ring and I put a snap dome at the back center for the crotch strap can be moved out of the way when you take a dump.

13. SirBottom

SirBottom Naga di Kandang

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I finally got something like this working with my Jailbird, inspired by several posts in this discussion. The design posted by Mistress Lauren's Slave would not quite work for me, as there was too much slack in the "dip" from waist belt down to the top of the cage. Combined with a waist-to-hip ratio damned near 1 (i.e., small butt), I could slip the cable over my hips, creating plenty of slack at the cage, and still pull out. Granted, I could not get back in, especially with the extra-long anti-pullout pin MM crafted for me, but masturbation was not prevented.

Now it is. I added a third loop in the wire rope, and got two padlocks of the right size keyed alike One end of the rope has loop A, the other has loop B not quite at the end, and loop C a couple of inches later. Loops A and B lock snug around my waist, then loop C drops down to the locking pin. I took a testing period and could not get out of this thing.

I pass the key to her later today . . .

14. Sunkist

Sunkist New member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Got any diagrams or such to offer?

15. SirBottom

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes. I was waiting until I was unlocked so that I could get adequate pictures. Phone camera, but the best I've got at the moment. The hardware is taped because otherwise it rubs pretty badly, but I'll try to answer any questions.

SB

Attached Files:

16. Sunkist

Sunkist New member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Ok,
    You are saying you just use the one rope with the 3 loops to secure with?

17. SirBottom

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes.

End A is a simple loop, with ferrule and stop.

End B has an intermediate loop (rope passed through the two-channel ferrule from the same side on both passes), and a terminal loop about two inches down to hook over the locking pin.

I may yet add a "jock-strap" rope to deal with the happy-to-see-everybody problem, but for now, I'm going with bulky underwear.

18. phyrexia13

phyrexia13 Member

Local Time:
    Any luck with this. Still think it's a great idea!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice