The Millionaire

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Oct 4, 2008.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    The Millionaire.
    ================

He was a millionaire. He was used to getting everything he wanted. He had had many beautiful girlfriends.
    She was a beauty and she knew it. He had to have her. He tried everything to woo her. Everything that normally worked. He sent her flowers, bought her nice gifts, took her for dinner many times. He just could not get her into bed. One evening at dinner he whispered in her ear. "What do I have to do to get you?".
    With that she gave him a package and said "Open this at home and on our next date if you wear it you will get to eat my pussy." She gave him a big smile. He smiled back thinking he was home and dry.

He got home and opened the parcel. He was gob-smacked. It was a male chastity device, there was no key.
    The next day he rang her. "I cant wear that it's a joke isnt it?"
    "No dear, I expect commitment from my men that's why I ask them to wear it. It's a shame you wont, my pussy has been so wet waiting for your visit."

The next date arrived. He looked at the device. The thought of seeing her naked was driving him mad. And then not only to see her naked but to eat her pussy too. He put the device on. He looked at it. He hesitated with closing the lock. He thought of her beautiful face and sexy body and what it must be like naked. He breathed a deep breadth and clicked the lock shut.

At dinner that night he whispered into her ear. "I changed my mind, I will be eating your pussy tonight."
    She smiled "Oh darling, you are so sweet." She took her shoes off and stretched her legs under the table and rested her feet on his groin to check that the artilce was indeed fitted. "Good boy" she sighed when she realised it was.

After dinner they went to her place for the 1st time, and they undressed. She was as stunning as he had imagined. "You look wonderful in that device dear" she said. "It's so sexy on you."
    He massaged her, and caressed her, and finally got to eat her pussy. And they went to sleep afterwards.

In the morning he asked "So when do I get unlocked from this contraption?"
    "You dont dear, we did a deal, you know in business a verbal agreement is binding. You wear that and you get to eat my pussy. You ate my pussy, now you must wear that."

"I'm a millionaire, how much do you want from me?" he asked.

"I've got what I want from you my dear".

"As you are so rich, I will do you a deal. When you are desperate for pussy, give me a call and you can eat my pussy again for 1 million dollars. Oh and if you run out of money dont worry cos I always look after my men. Come on now, off you go to work lover boy."
    He adorned his suite and left for the office.

One month passed and he was having difficulty concentrating on the job, he was making mistakes and starting to lose money. He was desperate to see and play with some pussy. So he called her and transferred 1 million dollars into her account. He was seeing her once a month, then twice, then each week. His fortune was down to 7 million dollars. He had to have her. He took a gamble that if he spent the entire week with her, she would fall for him enough to become a regular couple. 7 days later, he admitted to her that he was now bankrupt and totally at her mercy. She smiled sweetly, "Oh my dear boy, you want me so bad. I have taken everything from you, all your money and your cock and balls. That makes me so wet, come on baby eat me again."

He smiled. He thought he had through to her. When he had finished eating her and she had recovered.
    She got up. "Come with me, let me show you to your room."
    He went to pick up his clothes. "No leave them, Men dont wear clothes if they live in my house."
    He dropped his clothes and followed her downstairs.

She lead him to a big security safe door and opened it. "This is a secure area to maintain our privacy. Only one person at a time can pass, and the other door will open only when this one is closed. So you go in 1st."
    He stepped into the middle section, and then when the 2nd door opened into a room. The door closed behind him.

Over a speaker system, her voice bellowed. "Hello my lovers, I want to introduce you to number 50, he has provided our fund with 100 million dollars in total. Enough money to keep you boys in food for many many years and aid our cause immensley. Please make him feel at home. I will be including his oral performances into my home video selection for your viewing pleasure. I think you will agree he was very good at it. Not quite as good as my girlfriend , Melissa. Oh number 50, I forgot to mention. I am a lesbian, I hate cocks, they are so filthy. Melissa and I are part of a lesbian feminist militant organisation. Your money will be used well, and once we have taken power, and all men are in chastity we will let you out, with your 49 fellows. Please enjoy your stay with us number 50."

2. Lockednwaiting

Lockednwaiting New member

Local Time:
    I love the idea, would really like to see a sequel to this....

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    ok - give me a little time to come up with one... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice