The Pain of the Cane

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by subken, May 6, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    My KH Wife (Dream Girl as I must call her) administers to me what she calls "reflection" about three or four times a week. This involves a paddling and whipping administered to my ass while I read passages to her from her favorite FemDom D/s books. Once I can not read well because of the gasps she knows it hurts and is not a comfortable spanking anymore.

Today she dispensed with the reading, used her usual two paddles and started in hard. She then pulled out a rattan cane about a yard long and 3/8 inch thick and began using it on me. Ouch!!! the pain immediately went from about 3 to a 9. Holly shit it hurts and could easily bring tears.

"If it doesn't hurt we're just playing a game, you need to get way out of your comfort zone for this to do you any good" was her response when I commented on the severity of the cane.

Anyone else here getting caned by their KH/Owner/Mistress? Looks like I'm going to be getting regularly as a consequence for mistakes, or poor/substandard behaviour. That along with five week denial periods, 24/7 chastity, and lots of rules and chores...

2. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I must admit I never had the chance to be caned. I read that it is very painful and I would really like to experience it one day.

You get spanked four times a week? That sounds a lot. Do the bruises even have a chance to ever heal?

3. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    Yes 3 to 4 times a week but not hard enough to bruise, just a good red glow that leaves just in time for the next reflection. The cane is a different story - it leaves welts and stripes though she has yet to hit me full force...

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I have been whipped and cropped , however never been caned find the cane a bit scary ,
    Dont knock until you have tried i suppose .
    I think i would like the cane to be reserved for proper punishments ( not to be enjoyed )

5. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    Having watched videos of extreme caning I have to admit it scares me. It is a real test of your trust in your dominant, because it is for sure they could do serious harm to you if it got out of control :unsure:

6. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I've been caned quite a few times. Mistress says that the cane is one of her favorite implements. I was quite thrilled when our dog chewed one up, but it was soon replaced.

I will say that it hurts quite a lot. I can USUALLY hold my position with no restraints for a crop, but no chance for a cane. I will say that I do enjoy pain to a certain extent, so it can be difficult to use it effectively as punishment, but when the cane comes out, there's no question that I'm in trouble. It just hurts like hell.

I've never been brought to tears from it, but I've come close twice. The infraction that caused those two canings will NEVER be repeated.

SO, I guess I can say that I have a real love / hate relationship with the cane. I hate the feeling of it, but I LOVE the level of control that it gives her.

7. fem_fan

fem_fan Junior Member

Local Time:
    We have an in-between size cane. Not the thin, "whippy" one you see in videos that cuts the bottom up and not a huge "thuddy" one either. My wife wasn't super confident with it the first time or two, but now it's her favourite implement for sure. It's a very sudden pain. She doesn't warm me up, just gets right at it. I used to fantasize about the cane...now I hope she'll mix in a paddle once in a while!

8. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    A fiberglass cane is much more unforgiving.

Flexible canes hurt and sting upon contact, but the pain subsides quickly.

9. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    If you want something unfogiving you should try watered willow^^

though your Mistress has to be quite carefull if the marks hsall not stay for a veeeery long time... ;)

10. badboy

badboy Naughty boy into spanking & cum-control

San Francisco, California
    Local Time:
    Hi.

I've been into spanking for many years and I've been spanked by many people with many different implements.

Usually I get very turned on when I’m getting spanked but when I get the cane it is a completely non-erotic experience for me. When I first bend over to present my bare butt for the cane I will have a hard-on but usually the cane will eliminate my erection very quickly. In no time whatsoever my cock will be completely limp and the only thing on my mind will be the fire in my butt – not sex!

Also I agree with “Manteos Boy” that it is very hard to stay in position for the cane. Usually I like the challenge of trying to stay in position for a spanking and if I am unable to keep my butt nicely presented for the full spanking I think it is perfectly fair that I be given extra swats for each time I move. But with the cane I just cannot stay still. So, the last time I got the cane I was completely tied down to a spanking bench and gagged. Even though I knew it would hurt I had agreed in advance to take 12 swats. I was secured so well that I could not move a muscle - so my butt remained in the perfect position for all 12 swats! I could not yell, and I could not move – all I could do is look straight down at the floor and think about the pain in my butt as I got 12 good hard swats. I think that if I had taken 2 dozen then the tears would have started flowing.

11. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:

The cane's the thing and really something not to be savored but respected. If a Lady likes to administer with the cane then so be it - if it's Her preference. i never ask for the cane but if and when it's time, then you have to suck it up.

There are many varieties of canes. They all hurt and some are more painful than others and they can break the skin.

Can a Mistress weigh in to express their love or dislike of caning? my Mistress knows that i don't ask or savor it but i do get it once or twice a year mainly for the marks it leaves. It's getting through the counting that you look forward to and then the after care required.

12. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    i looove corporal and the cane is my favorite.

13. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    I think Dream Girl went easy on me because it was the first time she had used a cane. She has said that the regular spankings will continue, then at the end, after I'm glowing red, the cane will be used as punishment for specific indiscretions and also as a source of motivation beyond simply adding time to my chastity releases. I guess that makes sense since I only get releases every seven weeks anyway, adding a day or even a week may not be as effective as 10 hard strokes from the cane.

Over the last month my "reflection" sessions have gotten fewer in number and much harder to bear, the use of the cane two days ago hit a new plateau. Scary part is that she has yet to really whack me with it.

14. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

The cane is serious business. It must be treated with respect by the Domme and the sub. I only use it on jamie for extremely serious offenses, or if I am feeling "in the zone." Even with clients there is a line I will not cross no matter how much they beg or offer to pay me. At some point your sub will go into shock. You could literally kill someone with a cane. Plus it loses its effectiveness if you use it too much.

15. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Madam has bags full of toys, but, with me, the cane is reserved for actual punishment.

She has secondary submissives who simply emjoy being caned, but with me it is never something I want or appreciate.

16. chastehubby

chastehubby Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    [I've been whipped and caned on several occasions and I like beeing whipped but fear the cane and love it at the same time for really hurting me.

I esprecially like the moment I obey, slip my pants down and bend over to receive my punishment and submit to the mistress.

knowing you have to obey always to her every wish is the real turn on for me

17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i get very compliant after a whipping, as i know the consequences if i'm not.
    my ass gets very red but it disappears the next day, if she really feels in a shitty mood, she has done it twice a day for as long as her mood lasts, 3/4 days sometimes.
    It's usually things at work that make her moody, and she takes it out on my ass, makes her feel better, as it's work related i have no control over what happens and am happy to suffer the consequences as and when, that makes it my whipping times a little more random.

18. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    If I bought a cane and showed it to my husband, he'd be shouting out he's safety word in 1 second. :)

Interesting to read everyone's response

19. missmaddy

missmaddy Mistress & Keyholder

Kinky Wife & Mother
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Wow, we have a rule to NEVER play if I am not in a good/balanced mood, especially if I am upset about something.

20. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    I've had several canings since my last post. They are more painful than the paddles ever were, and I always end up with a striped and welted ass, but she has continued to be merciful and never hit me really hard. For this I am thankful because the cane has now replaced all her paddles.

21. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Makes sense for a Mistress to use the cane Max affect min effort

22. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have two forms of direct punishment with my slave. A cane, A small wooden paddle. The cane is for when she refuses to act as directed. The paddle is for times like being mouthy. (My slave is not for the faint of heart, she is very smart and rapier like whit. She is mischievous and will kick your ass if you are not careful. It's like owning a wild beast at times and all the great joy of breaking one and taming it. She must be made to submit. Unlike the other women in my life that are submissive and just do as told 99.999% of the time.)

The cane is one of the most unique tools in a dominants arsenal. Canes come in a variety of materials and finishes.

In my opinion nothing beats rattan. The material collapses as it strikes and leaves those gorgeous striped marks. Nothing leaves a mark like rattan. I have about 15 rattan canes.

I also have a fiberglass cane, I like the whippy quality but the chances of leaving glass fibers behind is to great for any hard play in my book.

I have one acrylic cane. It is great for playing with non fluid bonded partners. Since it can be sterilized it is a great toy for those that want to cane many different people.

In general canes can also be felt through most clothing, so being dressed will NOT protect you. This makes the cane a tool that can be used a lot of times. In a noisy space, you won't here a cane when more than 10 feet away. Good for out of the way public punishment. You'd be surprised out how well the threat of it nearby works. A short cane hidden in a walking cane is great.

Caning need not be a heavy pain scene either, it can also be very sensual. Light tapping all over, rolling and poking tender bits.

You can mindfuck well with a cane too. :)

Yes, I know what it is like to be caned. It has been about 30 years. Back when I was trying to find myself and figure out what I was. Mistress Phoenix caned me quite hard one night. It was something she wanted to try and the marks took more than 7 days to clear. I had tears in my eyes after a a few minutes. I had agreed (like an idiot) to 10 minutes of caning that would ramp up. I did not sit the next day. Still afterwards she gave me one of the best blow jobs I think I ever had as my reward. It was not worth it.

23. BartholomewJones

BartholomewJones New member

Local Time:
    My Mistress's favourite is the riding crop and she has three different grades from long and thin, for cutting, to short fat and heavy, for slapping. She says she just loves the swish and smack sound as the leather slapper makes contact. She has a heavy wooden bat she whacks me with too, about the size of a tennis racquet, but with a short handle and made of good solid plywood. She says that is her favourite for sound, as it is really loud when it connects - very warming. She also has 4 canes. One is a classic school cane with the rounded handle: there is something sexy about the look of mistress holding that. Her other canes have turned wooden handles and start at the bruising long thick and heavy, moving down to the short thin whippy and cutting. Generally Mistress is fairly merciful and gets me warmed up with the bat and the crop before she goes on to canes, and generally she doesn't hit really hard, and tends to flick the cane with her wrist and forearm, but she does like to keep going once she has her rhythm, and I often get about a hundred strokes, with any one implement, (or "her weapons", as Mistress likes to call them), and about 400 strokes in total.

What I've described above is Mistress's idea of sexy play. When it comes to actual punishment, which I often get for kissing, or touching, uninvited, Mistress usually makes me hold my hand out, and hits really hard, with venomous force, with what ever comes to her hand, and it is really painful, and not particularly sexy on the hand, which is why she chooses to hit there. For more premeditated punishment, when I've been disobedient or disrespectful she has a schooling whip which is a four foot long very thin fibre-glass cane with a chord tail on the end, and she makes me bend over for it, and hits really hard, and the chord whips round and cuts deep in my flanks, and I really know I've been punished by the time she has finished. Thankfully I am well behaved most of the time, so I don't get punished very often. Mistress keeps a "black book", and makes a note of any bad behaviour, and then fetches it out to "settle my account", when she is in the mood to punish me.

The comments on here about caning seem a bit wimpy to me. In one of my more reckless moods I did challenge Mistress to beat me with her cane as hard as she could, just to see how many I could take, and, I admit, I was trying to impress her with how brave I could be, and how much I could take, but Mistress chickened out before I did, after about 30 strokes.

24. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    To use caning as a show of brute domination really lacks any kind of finesse in my view. Caning is best done with a light wrist flick in a relentless rhythm across the buttocks and backs of thighs rather than big clumsy wallops. The effect is a building heat which drives the sub into subspace aided by the sound of the cane. For palms, I use a flat wooden ruler rather than a cane which gives a huge thud as it connects with the sensation spreading right up through the hand. I find the rhymical swishing of the cane is hypnotic and intensely calming. It isnt intended for punishment which if done effectively, lacks the erotic overtones of other pain play (why motivate a sub to misbehave I say). I use a wooden paddle hairbrush - only 3 or 4 enthusiastic strokes are needed to get my point across.

25. slavedave

slavedave slavedave

Local Time:
    My mistresses favourite cane is the Lexan Cane with aluminium handle ordered from Extreme Restraints. It is made from "one of the hardest plastics money can buy" and yet is light to hold and easy for her to use. It packs a real sting and the most number of strokes that I have taken at any one time is 30, but that really had me struggling to stay bent over for her. If I fail to keep still enough and quiet enough for her, I know that she is likely to increase my punishment and that's a real incentive to maintain my self control and submit to her discipline. Her heavy riding crop is capable of cutting the skin, but I'd rather she used that than the Lexan Cane.My fear and yet enjoyment of the cane helps me to become more submissive to her and makes me want to serve her more faithfully. She can be very loving, but she knows when I need keeping in line.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. caned by dominatrix femdom stories

2. bound and caned femdom stories

3. caned by lady femdom stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice