piercing pain, getting used to the PA5K

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by beltwaybound, Jan 6, 2011.

1. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    I recently started experimenting with the PA5K and am starting to get serious about using it. However, so far I find that I cannot tolerate more than 24-48 hours in the device. I have a 4G PA piercing, which is about 2 years old and it's been over 6 months since I stretched to 4G. When I put on the device, it feels perfectly comfortable. The pin is just a tiny bit smaller than my usual 4G jewelry.
    However, when I get hard over and over it puts pressure on my piercing and starts to irritate it. The pain is very similar to what I went through after the initial piercing and each stretching (from 10G to 8, 6, and 4). Nonetheless, after a night of sleeping in the device it often hurts so bad that I have to take it off and put my regular jewelry back in.

I plan on repeating this cycle over and over, gradually increasing the time spent in the device until I am totally used to it. But it would be nice to get some reassurance from someone else who has been through this. Did you have success getting gradually acclimated to this device? Will things get better for me or worse?

2. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    when the piercing hurts its stressed.

get your kh to let you out and use magnifier to look for fissures or necking first signs.

Time to give the pa a rest and do not stress it again if you wish to keep it.

any piercer will confirm this is too great a risk for you.

or shorten tube itself butgo carefully the 5 just might not suit you

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I did. It was not trivial to get started, but now I have no problems.

First I had to overcome keeping the foreskin all the way back. As I'm not cut, it was not trivial: there was pain and there was swelling. Eventually the skin stretched and I have no more problems with it.

Then, getting the piercing to live with PA5K .. that took a long while. I had to fall back keeping just the hook (no tube) many times.

It might make sense to let your penis rest over the nights for some time (that means, no pa5k). Nightly erections cause hell for the piercing, which has not hardened enough.

Today I noticed that my third PA5K has cracked. Maybe I did not lubricate the lock enough after all :( Too bad, these are not free :(

First two were the largest size, the I chose the mid sized one, against the measuring instructions. Now ... I don't know which size to choose. I have to think.

4. John64

John64 Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Hi! I tried my CB-5000 for about 26 hours but after that it hurt so much I couldn´t sleep. Any chance you have some hints? The Prince Albert hole was so hurt I couldn´t stand it.

Greetings

John64

5. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM

quite normal...it is difficult to get use to it and in the end you never know if you will ,i did not . :angry: . i tried the steelworxx revenge with a P/A security , it did not work out . i could not sleep with it .over the years i stretched from 1 mm to 12 mm and my ring is fitting nicely in the "ARCH" but not to secure the penis...reg. GWENY :D

Attached Files:

6. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, it's about time I update this thread just in case anyone consults it in the future. Good news, I was able to solve all my problems with the PA5K and it turned into a stunning success. Yesterday I completed six weeks locked in it (well one brief hiatus for travel but no relief). I got to dump six weeks of cum on my Mistress's boots and lick it all up. (TMI? Not for this forum surely). So I'm a pretty happy camper today.

I do have a practical tip to share for those who go this route. Earlier I had been using silicone lube to get my penis into the device. With the lube, it was natural for the penis to retract back into the tube as far as it could. That felt comfortable and natural so I assumed it was best to keep it that way. However, since it was retracted back so far, this gradually put stress on the piercing over time, even though it didn't really feel at all uncomfortable at first. But after 24 hours I would be in agony.

So one day I didn't have any lube handy, and I used the old "stocking trick" to get into the device and stayed dry. With this method, the head of the penis stayed further out on the hook and didn't naturally retract, sort of held in place by friction. To my surprise, I had zero piercing pain that night and was suddenly able to keep the device on for several days. Since then, I've only used the stocking trick, no more lube, and I've tried to keep the head of the penis pulled forward whenever I have a chance to adjust. This totally did the job! Six weeks, no problem. My Mistress and I have been thrilled in this sudden change in our chastity fortunes.

7. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    I have all three PA-5000 sizes tested. And just ordered the new hooks from Millers.

What can I say about longterm PA-5000 wearing periods?

First of all. The size is important. The tube shouod be thight around the shaft. The glans should be ejected all the time and hold the tube. So the piercing is just for security, but not for holding the PA-5000 in a flacid state.
    The new and improved hooks from Millers (I asked for them and Millers send me a package) are much better. Smoother and in more sizes. I used the thickest hook and am happy with it.

The only problem I have, are the openings atond the tube. Skin is irritated a bit. If I could get something like the PA-5000 but without these nasty holes!!! :)

The Mousetrap from Malechastitynow.com. LINK: Mousetrap sounds good. I like to have it with a tube size like the middle PA-5000 size is. But this steeltube from malechastitynow is only available in1 1/4" or 1" but not in 1 1/8" :-(

Peter Rabbit and Jay. like this.
  8. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Not true. Talk to him. The MouseTrap is available in different size tubing and he'll make whatever size you want!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    If you are enjoying the PA5000 and not so much the side slots, you should have a look at the steel works Tube Jacket. It is the same design in stainless without the slots. I had mine lengthened so it covered the entire shaft and the Pa pin bent over like the PA5000 hooks.
    I have now been locked in the device for 6 months with only one release to try on a Lori's Device for 2 days but now back in the Tube Jacket.
    This device is far superior in construction to the PA5000, more comfortable and certainly can be worn 24/7/365. AND most importantly cannot split or break, unlike the three PA5000's I had prior.
    Other than when D has her teasing sessions or I am required to service her orally I dont even know Im wearing it. No matter how intense the teasing I cannot orgasm in the device.
    However, like the above posts you must get the tube made so it is relatively tight, I have the 1 1/8 inch tube size and lengthened to 4 inches with a 4 gauge pin.

10. mm5555

mm5555 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been trying the PA 5000 but I am finding that it is a little too tight for the night time erections. I ordered a Mouse trap with a bigger tube. As Lilyboy stated above, it can be made in different diameters. It was mailed out a day after I placed the order. That is crazy fast. I think that this is the type of device that will work for me. The trapped ball kind were brutal at night. I will let you know how it works out.

I just wanted to let you know about the awesome fast turn around time on this device.

11. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have discovered that most of my pain from my pa 5000 was being caused by the weight of the device on my piercing even though it doesnt way much. I tried out a pair of underwear called cocksox which is more like a thong and holds everything tighter to my body. Anyways the pain has gone away and they look fantastic :)

12. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I agree, the slots can be very uncomfortable as can any rubbing on the edge of the head. I used a product called 'Bondo' to fill in most of the slots, and to create a bit of a hood that partly covers the head. This makes the device much more wearable.

13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
  14. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    20140613_063655.jpg

McSlavey likes this.
  15. Argentus

Argentus Active member

Health Care
    Boston
    Local Time:
    It's been a while, but Bondo might not be a very good product to have against the skin. It's not approved for such uses. I had the PA-5000, and it worked great for 4 days, before it irritated the hell out of my crown. Honestly, I got the mousetrap and I'm much happier to have stainless steel on me. It's safer in terms of chemistry, and it's just more real/secure. I'm never getting out of it without her permission. Can't break it without drilling out a screw, which would take quite a while to not get too hot to wear. Easy to fix if there's an emergency, but hard to get out of because of a whim... That's a good thing.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    One thing I might suggest also is looking at the Steelworxx Tube Jacket 1 and 2. They are custom and the only difference is the "2 has bars in the front to protect the head of the penis.

17. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    The Steelworxx Tube Jacket was the natural progression from the PA5000 once you decided that a ball trap device was not the way to go. Although I still have my PA5000 when I need to go through airport security. These days my 24/7 device is the Lori's 5a which I find to be more comfortable than the Tubejacket and D requested the Lori's as it does not have an open design for the head of your penis.
    But the number one consideration with all non ball trap devices is the size of your PA, if its smaller than 4 gauge then it is probably going to hurt. The pin is just to small and can cut/tear the piercing. Once mine reached 2 gauge all the devices are far more comfortable to the point that I can forget that I am wearing them, even with the heavy 5A.

18. McSlavey

McSlavey Switchy Chastity Engineer

Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I recommend [PlastiDip](http://www.plastidip.com/home_solutions/Plasti_Dip) as an apparently-safe coating for your "bondo" (lol). I recently used it to coat the porous nylon of a 3D-printed KeyHolders Dream v2 and it is working really well. It's giving me some great ideas... Next time I use [InstaMorph](http://www.instamorph.com/) to mod a plastic device, I am going to seal it to the device by coating everything in the plastidip. Should make it super solid!

plasti1.jpg

19. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Be careful, Plastidip takes on urine smells really easily.

20. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Do you have a link for the Miller's hooks?
    Thanks in advance

21. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    I didn't understand how anyone can wear a tube only device. For one the weight on your piercing and secondly an open or closed head design leaves too much possibly for stimulation if you're uncut.

22. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    #22 Neander, Jan 18, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    That's how opinions diverge.
    I, in turn, can not understand why balltrap devices are so popular. The problems with them fill plenty of threads here.

The weight should ideally be absorbed by the corona groove (not by the piercing!), so the device should lie close to the shaft and not be able to slip over the glans by itself.
    If you pull back the foreskin, there is no difference cut/uncut.
    On the contrary, less stimulation can take place here, as movement can still take place in a Balltrap design. This is not the case in a tube only device with a snug fit as described above, which sits even tighter during arousal and the fix position of the piercing also does not allow any movement.
    So I can not cum with it - and man I've really tried several times! :confused:

@beltwaybound: I had the same problems with the PA5k, lots of money for nothing.
    There are way better alternatives on the market.

23. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Interesting take. For me, a ball trap is desired for that "gotcha by the balls" snug and secure feeling.

I didn't realize a shaft device fits like that. I wouldn't even begin to know how to find one in my size as I am very small. Any advice is appreciated.

24. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Oh well, I can even relate to that.
    How about a lockable ball stretcher for game time?
    I could also quite imagine that, too. My queen certainly doesn't, the vanilla goal of chastity (preventing undesired/potential extramarital PIV and masturbation) is all she wants.

25. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    This thread is old. I tried the PA-5000. The plastic they use is grippy. Not good for piercing jewelry. I never found comfort in the PA5K

MaleChastityNow’s GlansArmor has a jewelry-grade stainless-steel PA-hook. The hook is also stable and unmoving, which helps comfort. Your keyholder can install it without worrying about pinching you. (I know.) And the smooth surface is so much better for your skin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice