The Male reproductive system and chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by samseaborne, Jun 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Trying to dispel some unfounded claims about chastity and the male reproductive system, perhaps @L-u-c-y would consider pinning this.

The Male reproductive system and chastity

The male reproductive process of ejaculation is a complex physiological event that involves several organs and structures working together to release semen. One of the key components of the ejaculate is the fluid produced by the Cowper's glands, also known as bulbourethral glands. These small glands, located beneath the prostate gland, secrete a clear, viscous fluid during sexual arousal. This fluid serves as a lubricant for the urethra, neutralizing any acidic residue and preparing the path for the sperm. Those who claim that dripping, leaking, chasity tears reduce the pressure/volume of semen in the prostate gland or testicles is a false premise. “pre-cum” comes from Cowpers gland and nowhere else.

The testicles play a crucial role in the formation of ejaculate as well. These oval-shaped organs, housed within the scrotum, are responsible for the production of sperm cells through a process called spermatogenesis. Additionally, the testicles produce testosterone, the primary male sex hormone. Sperm cells, along with fluid from the epididymis, travel through the vas deferens, a duct that connects the testicles to the urethra. In chastity, without release, these sperm simply are reabsorbed into the system. No amount of squeezing or pressure will result in a large release. Any increase in testicle size while in chastity is the result of lack of blood flow to the organs causing more fluid in the epididymis than would be leaving it.

At ejaculation, the prostate gland, situated just below the bladder, begins to secrete its contribution to the ejaculate. The prostate gland produces a milky, alkaline fluid that constitutes a significant portion of the semen. This fluid contains enzymes, citric acid, and various other substances that help nourish and protect the sperm. The alkalinity of the prostatic fluid helps neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina, increasing the chances of sperm survival. This is the fluid that can also be released by a prostate massage via the rectum. This is the only way to release semen volume shy of an ejaculation.

During sexual climax, a series of contractions occur within the male reproductive system, propelling the seminal fluid from the various glands into the urethra. The combined ejaculate consists of the fluid from the Cowper's glands, the sperm cells from the testicles and epididymis, and the prostatic fluid from the prostate gland. These components mix together in the urethra to form semen, which is then ejaculated out through the penis.

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Ah yes, I remember all of those things happening in my younger days. My wife allowed it quite often. But now her orgasms are what we focus on. I am denied months at a time while she tries to catch up. Not sure she ever will, I've got a pretty big head start.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Very well wrote, I think this should be pinned in the newcomers section.

4. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Citric acid within an alkaline fluid? Interesting chemical reactions going on there.

5. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #5 bemfem, Jun 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    I hope more people would be informed about the male anatomy. Couple more points. The seminal vesicles secrete a significant proportion of the fluid that ultimately becomes semen (i.e., 70-80% of the seminal fluid). The prostate contributes only 20-30%. The sperm constitutes only 2-5% of the volume (100 to 300 million sperm each ejaculation). Only small amount of fluid is secreted by the bulbourethral and urethral glands. The epididymis is where the sperm matures and is stored before ejaculation. When the sperm enters the epididymis it is incomplete and cannot swim. It takes 2-6 days for sperm to mature.

There is a nice Fig 1. That shows what amount is produced/released at what time.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2203235/pdf/bcp0063-0404.pdf

AgingAthlete likes this.
  6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Here is that Figure.

Attached Files:

• Fig.jpg
      Fig.jpg
      File size:
      25.5 KB
      Views:
    Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Interesting, but maybe not that relevant to chastity...

So if someone has a non-penile prostate only orgasm do they produce all three or only the prostate fluid. Does the sperm still come along for the ride? Is the sperm release what causes a drop? Hang on I've had the chop, so do I still release sperm on ejaculation anyway, but it can't go anywhere?

8. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
  9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Thanks for the detailed information. But I don_t know yet, what do do with that.
    To be honest, I want to manipulate his brain and his pelvic in any way I can. Do I have to care about something to not cause injuries?

masohedo likes this.
  10. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    https://www.webmd.com/sex/prostate-orgasm-what-it-is

There is more here. Also I wanna know more about the perineumal orgasm. If this can be understood better, it is a more vanilla friendly approach to milking subs without letting them have a subdrop. My wife wouldn't go inside.

11. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
  12. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
  13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #13 bemfem, Jun 10, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    If you milk the prostate you usually drain only the prostatic fluid, but with stronger stimulation you can also drain the fluid from seminal vesicles. With a strapon and more arousal you will drain both, I had that experience. Sperm can be already in pre-cum, but small amount. This is not a linear process and all different fluids don’t mix simply sequentially as seen in the figure. The vast majority of sperm is added to semen as shown in that figure. The post orgasm drop comes from the pressure release after ejaculation. Therefore after prostate milking, we usually stay horny as the body released just fluids but not the build up pressure. If you had vasectomy the sperm is not added to the mix and is simply absorbed by the body. They cut/block the cord from epididymis where the mature sperm is ready to go.

14. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    The natural way for the body to flush all fluids out without sexual encounter is nocturnal emission "a wet dream".

TradWife likes this.
  15. Subhubby52

Subhubby52 Active member

Submissive husband and sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I am kept locked 24/7 and always remain caged during peggings or milkings and only dribble out a little. So this explains why I am even more horny and frustrated afterward.

masohedo likes this.
  16. Forsake

Forsake Active member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    That whole post minus the part about chastity and prostate milking reads like something spit out of chatgpt.

17. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    There is a scientific paper attached :D not sure how that can be taken as chatGPT. It is always good to have facts right

18. samseaborne

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    The post orgasm drop comes from the release of oxytocin in the blood stream as part of the orgasm process.

If you ruin the orgasm (not go over the edge) the oxytocin does not release.

19. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    There are many different chemicals released during orgasm. Dopamine and Prolactin for example. Can you point me to some medical literature where oxytocin is the only responsible chemical? I would like to read about it. Thanks

20. samseaborne

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Google is your friend.

21. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
  22. samseaborne

Slave in training
    Local Time:

Then there is the biochemistry of the orgasm itself. Research shows that during ejaculation, men release a cocktail of brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide (NO), and the hormone prolactin. The release of prolactin is linked to the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also mediates the "recovery time" that men are well aware of—the time a guy must wait before "giving it another go." Studies have also shown that men deficient in prolactin have faster recovery times.

Prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep, and animals injected with the chemical become tired immediately. This suggests a strong link between prolactin and sleep, so it’s likely that the hormone’s release during orgasm causes men to feel sleepy.

(Side note: prolactin also explains why men are sleepier after intercourse than after masturbation. For unknown reasons, intercourse orgasms release four times more prolactin than masturbatory orgasms, according to a recent study.)

Oxytocin and vasopressin, two other chemicals released during orgasm, are also associated with sleep. Their release frequently accompanies that of melatonin, the primary hormone that regulates our body clocks. Oxytocin is also thought to reduce stress levels, which again could lead to relaxation and sleepiness.

jcesarsk likes this.
  23. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    It seems that many women are deterred from keeping their husbands caged for fear of causing some sort of permanent damage and, whilst that may seem to be the whole object of chastity for the more extreme among us, the majority of women love their partners and don't want that at all.

Provided that things are not so tight to prevent circulation, which seems to be common sense, the scientific evidence seems to be that men do not need to have regular orgasms to prevent cancer or some other problem that is often questioned on this site.

So ladies, please feel free to cage our cocks and restrict our orgasms to your heart's content, knowing that nothing bad will happen. :eek:

CuriousRK and bondinchas like this.
  24. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Thanks for this thread. It seems you enjoyed to research some things.

For me it would also be of big interest, if there are any sode effects of chastity and being edged all the time.

For example prostate cancer.
    The fluid restriction could be hazardous due to inflammation and cristallization if the prostate gland.

Does milking reduce the propability of getting one?

25. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    My wife is like a orgasm camel. I have no idea how she does it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice