Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Interesting:
    Die Ständige Impfkommission (STIKO) empfiehlt die Influenza-Impfung

• für alle Personen ab 60 Jahre,
    • für alle Schwangeren ab dem 2. Trimenon, bei erhöhter gesundheitlicher Gefährdung infolge eines Grundleidens ab 1. Trimenon (siehe "Warum wird die saisonale Influenza-Impfung auch für Schwangere empfohlen?"),
    • für Personen mit erhöhter gesundheitlicher Gefährdung infolge eines Grundleidens (wie z.B. chronische Krankheiten der Atmungsorgane, Herz- oder Kreislaufkrankheiten, Leber- oder Nierenkrankheiten, Diabetes oder andere Stoffwechselkrankheiten, chronische neurologische Grundkrankheiten wie z.B. Multiple Sklerose mit durch Infektionen getriggerten Schüben, angeborene oder erworbene Immundefizienz oder HIV) (siehe "Warum sollten Personen mit Grundkrankheiten gegen Influenza geimpft werden?"),
    • für Bewohner von Alters- oder Pflegeheimen sowie für
    • Personen, die als mögliche Infektionsquelle im selben Haushalt Lebende oder von ihnen betreute Risikopersonen (siehe oben) gefährden können.
    Google translator:

The STIKO ( Vaccination commission) recommends influenza vaccination

- for all persons over 60 years,
    - for all pregnant women from the 2nd trimester, in the case of an increased health risk as a result of an underlying disease from the 1st trimester (see "Why is seasonal influenza vaccination also recommended for pregnant women?"),
    - for people with an increased health risk as a result of an underlying disease (such as chronic diseases of the respiratory organs, heart or circulatory diseases, liver or kidney diseases, diabetes or other metabolic diseases, chronic underlying neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis with flares triggered by infections, congenital or acquired immune deficiency or HIV) (see "Why should people with underlying diseases be vaccinated against influenza?"),
    - for residents of retirement or nursing homes and for
    People who, as a possible source of infection, can endanger people living in the same household or people at risk (see above) who are cared for by them.

The german RKI (equals your CDC) sees it like the above.

https://www.rki.de/SharedDocs/FAQ/Impfen/Influenza/faq_ges.html

2. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes. These pictures dont make an information more reliable and their only purpose is to lit up anger, fear and misbelieve in the government.
    No facts, no sources, no nothing.
    Mostly the FACTS are disrupted from their original meaning.
    The conspirators do the same as the usual MSM do.

As I know nobody can prove where your infection came from. Usually the virus has been transmitted in superspreader events, like a meeting of a free church in alsace / france, or a family surrounding.

Usually the distant and careful behavior of the people protected them. For example the first wave alread lost its power due to the behavior of the people to flatten the curve. This happen one to two weeks before the first lockdown. (Here in Germany)

The high number of dead police officers ( be careful to compare absolute numbers: scotland has 5 million inhabitants whilst US have 330.) might be explainable by the US american epidemic of obesity and heart deseases ( dont know how scottisch officers look like, lol)
    I found two articles, that tried to highlight the problem. The thing is, nobody knows where it came from.
    One of the deceased officers in germany (83 millions) has infected himself in Ischgl. Another superspreader event which occured during Apres ski in the tyrolian alps.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    I know this has made me really question what they are putting into our bodies. The horrible thing is I don't know what to do, who to trust, etc.

We know our food, water, and medicines are all controlled by people other than ourselves. And IMHO not being able to trust them is really scary. What's worse is that anyone (like me) who raises questions is called names, threatened, or worse.

As I've stated, I just want truth. And I want people to hold our governments, corporations etc accountable for being open and honest. Granted some secrets are necessary, but things that affect our health, our economic well being etc shouldn't be on the list of secrets.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I hope that I have not treated you like that. My sincere apology if I did.

Hear, hear! This is how society should work! Society allocates power, but must also hold it accountable.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Ja. Das dachte ich mir. No idea when it changed here, but I do remember a decade or so ago when they started recommending it for slightly younger populations (55+? 50+?), because the flu vaccine is very low risk and the health impact of the flu is relatively significant (usually around 10k - 20k deaths per year in the US, but also a lot of hospital time for older people and lost wages for working people).

I don't like vaccines, but I like sickness even less. When the COVID vaccine came out, I waited for the initial studies to come back before getting mine, for two reasons. The first is that the vaccines were obviously rushed to market, so it was reasonable to wait (since I was in a low risk category) and see what the actual risks were in the general population. (The risks from the COVID vaccines in the US are near zero, almost the same rate of the serious reaction as a placebo.) The second reason I waited is that everyone else wanted to get the vaccine as soon as they could, so I figured I'd let everyone else go first, since I wasn't in a rush.

There are vaccines with higher risks, and in the past I had to receive most of them for various reasons (field of work, location, etc.) Like I said, I hate vaccines, but I love not getting sick.

6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    #5506 Servus, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
    10 to 20000 sounds really low. It is the number I have in my head for germany in a normal flu season. So it should be more in US due to the higher population.
    Ghe thing about the numbers is, that those are estimated. Not every old person that dies gets an influenza test, so the numbers might differ a lot from the puplished ones and are distorted.

Usually the people is really well and broad naturally immunized with influenza from childage on. But sometimes there is a mutation that hits different and meets the not immunized population.

I can really well remember year 2011 or so, where at once 1.5 million people were written sick. I mentioned before, that my wife and me were very ill. I have to admit, that i have been sick in bed for 1 week and it took me 2 more weeks for recovery. My wife has been at home for 4 weeks because she suffered a pleuritis from her coughing.

The economical and societal impact has been really big. And of course elderly people or people with underlying deseases died.
    And strangely not the deaths are important. It is the cost of it. Lost wages (taxes) , decrease in productivity, costs for the health system and so on. The deaths interest the media and the people. The system is only interested in money and taxes.

Sounds similar to covid somehow. Well I still dont have me vaccinated against the flu, because I expect my immune system to be able to manage this virus.
    There exist so many mutations and crossimmunities it shouldnt be a big deal to withstand another virus, well except it is manmade, designed as abioweapon or for gain of function research and left free in a labincident.

I like vaccines. Polio, pox, measles, tetanus, rubella are things, that arent necessary to have these days.
    In case of encephalitis from ticks, the propability of sideeffects is even higher than the propability to get SEVERLY sick from it, if you calculate it properly. So it is only recommended for people that are in higher contact with ticks. Like woodworkers.

Also the effect enhancers arent too healthy.

In case of corona I dont see a necessarity to vaccinate any more. Not sure, if it ever has been necessary.
    Retrospectively it may have looked like a solution, but now we can clearly see, that there hasnt been a need for it and that there are so many obscure circumstances about this topic, that the necessity looks more constructed than real.

The thing is nobody will ever know it.
    The people who only had mild or no symptoms and unvaxxed, were lucky to get ill during omikron or not to be vulnerable genetically, will tell you what a joke corona is. And those who were vaxxed and got ill with mild or no symptoms will tell you, that they only are still alive because they got vaxxed.
    The few people who got severe ill and were unvaxxed will say: "hupsi. I didnt expect this."
    So everybody counts it for him self and has his own truth.

That is the dilemma. Science, pharma and officials will always be able to say they rescued the world. Even since it is likely not their contribution.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:

I'm not naming anyone in particular. I'm just saying that too many people now feel it's ok to get nasty if they don't agree with someone rather than have sane discussions.

As for you. I don't think you have. But thanks for the concern. If you did, I probably just ignored it, which is something people also don't want to do anymore. They're too worried about "hurt feelings" vs learning that life can be difficult and that it's sometimes easier to just ignore things than to use energy on silly stuff with people who aren't going to listen anyway.

In my own case, I try to find a balance of when I offer comments and when I just move on.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    #5508 L-u-c-y, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
    How can this be true when the virus has been discovered in Europe from september 2019 and probably a lot earlier.

subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I have had zero covid vaccines and I haven't had covid.

I have had zero influenza vaccines and I've never had influenza.

You are either a very sickly weak person or you are a hypochondriac.

10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    More information from scotland...

scotland 22.jpg

11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    You showed it in a graph earlier in this forum, if you like, I will search it for you, and I could show the same in my scientific work about covid ( forgot to post a picture of it).

I never heard about earlier than locktober or NOvember. September must be the month the virus has been set free in China.
    And never forget. If you dont test it, you wont see it.

13. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Poland must be at the first point, because of the excessive alcohol consumption there. Every time I visit poland, I have the impression they feed themselves with liquids.

14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish virologists have found traces of the novel coronavirus in a sample of Barcelona waste water collected in March 2019, nine months before the COVID-19 disease was identified in China, the University of Barcelona said on Friday

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...ound-march-2019-wastewater-sample/5350878002/

Researchers find coronavirus was circulating in Italy earlier than thought. ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus was circulating in Italy in September 2019, a study by the National Cancer Institute (INT) of the Italian city of Milan shows,

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27W1J2

And many other examples.

We were told this virus is so contagious and spread exponentially, yet the deaths only started to rocket up when lockdowns were introduced.

The UK had 160 deaths I think before lockdowns, then they shot up as frail elderly people were killed after being kicked out of hospitals without their medication.

Hysteria and panic killed most people. It was the reaction to the virus, not the virus.

15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Honestly glad to hear you've avoided it.

That's also wonderful that you've never had it.

I hope that you continue to be so fortunate.

I am neither weak nor a hypochondriac. Accepting my doctor's advice is generally one of the less stupid things I've done in my life.

16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I've never been given advice by a doctor, because I am never ill.

You are a hypochondriac, you just don't realise it yet.

17. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Regarding the acceptance of a doctor's advice:

Regardless of your Covid position, know that the doctor is only YOUR PAID advisor. YOU remain the general manager of your health. Only a moron (I am not directing this at anyone in the thread) would "do what the doctor says." Instead, you weigh the opinions of others and reconcile it with your own understanding and YOU ALONE make the decision as to what is best for you.

To that end, a doctor doesn't kill you......you do.

And, yes, doctors hate me as a patient. A precious few appreciate that I take the accountability, but the vast majority are appalled when I tell them that I will "take their recommendation under advisement and will get back to them." The last one I saw is still puzzled. He didn't tell me anything new. Yet he still wanted to see me in sixth months. His office called..."where are you?" I said, I never agreed to further evaluation nor do I feel any is warranted. As if somehow I am obliged to see him just because he wants to.

18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Doctors are not gods.

19. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Agreed. Nor do they have ANY authority over our lives. They are simply people with a heap of extra education on a particular topic.

Imagine an expert waiter or waitress who recommended an excellent meal. You ate it. Enjoyed it. Paid for it. And THEN they TELL YOU to schedule another meal with them in XX months.

subrick likes this.
  20. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

The Real Reason Your Doctor Wants You Vaccinated?

• Primary care providers across the U.S. were bribed with incentive programs to coerce patients into getting the toxic Chinese Coronavirus shot;
      • Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield paid doctors $50 for each Medicaid patient aged 6 months and older, who got the experimental jab;
      • Doctors have been financially incentivized to vaccinate children for a long time. In 2016, Blue Cross Blue Shield paid pediatricians a $400 bonus for each patient that completed 10 vaccinations before their second birthday, provided 63% of their patients were fully vaccinated;
      • “Client and family incentives” also exist. In 2015, the Community Preventive Services Task Force recommended boosting vaccination rates by giving small, inexpensive incentive rewards to patients;
      • Bribery is also par for the course when it comes to vaccine mandates. Pfizer paid undisclosed sums to front groups that advocated for Chinese Coronavirus jab mandates, thereby hiding their conflict of interest; and
      • While the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic furthered many globalist goals, it inadvertently tanked childhood vaccination rates. To get childhood vaccination rates back on track, a global alliance has launched “The Big Catch-Up” initiative. It’s touted as the largest childhood immunization effort ever.
    ADEE3219-34A6-421C-AC6C-7673C2377EA4.jpeg

The math from there is pretty straight-forward (although keep in mind that we’re dealing with presumed averages and aged statistics here). Just multiply the number of patients under age 2 times $400. Using the average statistics from 1999, if a pediatrician has 1,000 patients, 264 can be expected to be 2 years old or younger. If all are fully vaccinated, the pediatrician would be eligible for a $105,600 year-end bonus!

See:

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/May/PDF/why-pediatricians-push-vaccines-pdf.pdf

Dianna1395, subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    COVID Masks Found Responsible For Thousands Of Unexpected Deaths! – The Patriot Nation

COVID Masks Found Responsible For Thousands Of Unexpected Deaths!

Uncategorized
    May 22, 2023 Dan385Leave A CommentOn COVID Masks Found Responsible For Thousands Of Unexpected Deaths!

liberals always claim to care a lot with the ocean and the surroundings but the truth is they are actually destroying it as we converse.

Hypocritical liberals killing marine life and polluting seashores with their beloved COVID masks.

According to the Specialists at OceansAsia said that greater than 1.56 billion face masks utilized in 2020 will find yourself within the ocean.

Additionally, they predict that face masks would add as much as round 4,860 to six,240 tons of additional plastic waste within the oceans.

And that analysis was accomplished earlier than Fauci and Biden and the remainder of the clown present advised everybody to put on TWO masks. So these numbers are even larger now.

But, we don’t even have any stable proof that masks are stopping the unfold of COVID.

The CDC and Fauci are all around the map in terms of masks. Put on none, put on one, put on two, possibly three. It’s baffling how anybody can take these so-called “consultants” severely.

We all know Rand Paul doesn’t take Fauci severely in any respect. As a matter of reality, he’s repeatedly referred to as him out for “masks theatrics.”

.@RandPaul says Dr. Anthony Fauci is “busy wearing three masks, strutting around, and getting books written about him and everybody calling him the world’s best doctor.

When in reality all he is a TV pundit and really a left-wing advocate for elitism.”https://t.co/RGtoRnpqXL

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 4, 2021

The piece goes on to say that masks by no means really break down – as a substitute, they break up into smaller items and exit indefinitely.

A current examine discovered that one masks can shed as much as 173,000 tiny plastic microfibers in simply sooner or later.

Specialists say which means the harm from masks is cumulative and is actually piling up within the ocean over time. The consultants go on to say that the state of affairs is critical, and our present waste programs should not geared up to deal with it.

Option to go Dems. You’re actually creating an enormous environmental disaster by pushing masks that don’t have any science even proving in the event that they work or not.

However Dems don’t care, do they? The dirtier the ocean, the more cash these environmental teams can rake in.

It’s all an enormous money-making scheme, and it has little or no to do with really caring in regards to the “surroundings.”

Source: WayneDupree

22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    AND YET MORE GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE CLOT-SHOT
    as
    Swedish Study Shows Increased Risk of Vaginal Bleeding

Women vaccinated with the Pfizer or Moderna Chinese Coronavirus experimental gene therapies are at higher risk of vaginal bleeding, according to a new study published on May 3rd.

One or more doses of the messenger RNA shots increased the risk of the bleeding in women aged 12 to 74, Swedish researchers reported in the study, published on May 3 by the British Medical Journal.

See:
    https://www.bmj.com/content/381/bmj-2023-074778

Dianna1395, subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HUH ... CONNECT THE DOTS
    as

Excess Deaths Are Exploding In The U.K., But “Experts” Remain Stumped
    • According to a May 11, 2023, report by the Daily Express, Britons are dying by the tens of thousands, “but no one knows why”;
    • Between May and December 2022, there were 32,441 excess deaths in England and Wales, according to data released by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), and that doesn’t include Chinese Coronavirus related deaths;
    • In 2022, the No. 1 cause of excess deaths in the U.K. was signs and symptoms of “ill-defined conditions.” In England, this nebulous cause of death was 36.9% above the five-year average, and in Wales, it was 30.4% above average
    • The U.K. was the first European country to approve the Pfizer Chinese Coronavirus jab and began its mass injection campaign December 8, 2020. It currently has the highest Chinese Coronavirus jab rate in all of Europe; and
    • The misuse of mechanical ventilation created the appearance that Chinese Coronavirus was exceptionally deadly, which in turn helped promote acceptance of the experimental Chinese Coronavirus jabs that are now a leading cause of frequent sickness, chronic disability and excess deaths.

See:
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/May/PDF/excess-deaths-exploding-pdf.pdf

24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  25. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    WELL ... WHADDA YOU KNOW - PUBLIC HEALTH DEEP STATE FINALLY ADMITS THAT THE CLOT SHOT CAUSES ELEVATED RISK OF MYOCARDITIS AND PERICARDITIS IN KIDS AGES 12 -17

But

Not To Worry

Vaccinated children aged 12 to 17 face a heightened risk of myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, and a related condition called pericarditis, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) researchers found.

The number of myocarditis and pericarditis events in that age group met the threshold for a safety signal, the researchers reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association on May 22.

The elevated risk was present within seven days of vaccination, according to the data.

Researchers identified 89 cases among 12- to 15-year-olds and 64 cases among 16- and 17-year-olds after reviewing records from commercial databases run by CVS Health, HealthCore, and Optum.

Yet the somehow study concludes, “... these results provide additional evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are safe in children.”

However, Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist, disagreed.

“My concern is that these data represent a gross under-reporting of the frequency and severity of COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis,” he told The Epoch Times.

There have been [more than] 200 papers in the peer-reviewed literature and over 100 fatal documented cases largely among young men, peak ages 18–24 years, some with autopsy proven COVID-19 vaccine heart inflammation resulting in death,” according to McCullough.

And ... Norman Fenton, emeritus professor of risk at the Queen Mary University of London, said the researchers’ safety claim doesn’t hold up in light of the facts that the study shows a signal for myocarditis and pericarditis and that children are unlikely to benefit from the COVID-19 vaccines.

“The conclusion that ‘these results provide additional evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are safe in children’ is pretty ludicrous,” Fenton told The Epoch Times.

And so ... “The Beat Goes On” with the Deep State.

See:
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2805184

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-detects-serious-safety-signal-for-covid-19-vaccination-among-kids_5288229.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice