The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Thanks very much Rachel and Digifanatic. I really appreciate you guy's sounding out.

And I can say, at least for me, it is not all sugar and rainbows (final fantisy?). As I've said before its an emotional rollercoaster, but one; at this time, I wouldn't give up. My wife and I have never been closer, and there is a change that comes over me when I don't masterbate for a while..I have more energy, and it seems, more willpower. Its good for now, even though I got another wack; which I'll go over quickly in a new message....M

2. mobico69

Local Time:
    Its late, and its been another long day..And everytime I sat down, I was reminded about the cane; pretty much all day as my job is sitting most of the day. So, on my drive home, I resolved to have a talk to my wife when I got home, at least let her know the pain I was in, and how it was impacting my job.

When I got home and moved into my role, I waited for what I thought was the right time then said.. "I had a very hard time sitting today" I said. "Can you please not hit me so hard next time".

I lit a fuse in her. She immediatly stood up and told me to put my hands on the table and bend over. I was like "what? why?". She said very strongly and firmly "Honey, I will not allow you to question any punishments or how they are delivered!". I actually stammered, but she was waiting for me, so I moved my hands on the table and looked back over my shoulder as she went to get the cane. I really started freaking out. "Goddess, please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...". She cut me off with a quick raise in volume. "Consider yourself clearly warned" Then in a softer tone, "If you debate any of my punishments any further, I'm going to consider it a breach of contract. Do you understand what that means? There was no smile on her face, it was like I was threatening her. My heart started racing, and my mind looked for something to say to get out of it, but it was just too quick. She approached me, I braced myself, and she took a swing at my ass with a very very heavy hand. I think it was harder than yesterday. My knees actually buckled a bit and I shook for a few seconds as the pain swept across my body.

From the time I opened my mouth to the time my ass was on fire couldn't have been longer than 30-45 seconds, it was that fast. And she made her point loud and clear. I am not to question her on punishment. I'm pretty sure she is not enjoying doing this (at least I hope its not in my immediate future anymore...I want nothing to do with that cane!.

M

3. mobico69

Local Time:
    Yikes is right.

And again, this was on my mind all day. I am the type of person who has to address these things, regardless of what the other person is saying, especially my wife / life partner, of so many years.

I think these things build up as you go along, and I do not want to be in a relationship where we cannot speak. So, again, during what I felt was the right timing, I asked her if I could discuss the caning without retribution. I figured that was the best best way to address this issue.

She told me to speak what was on my mind, and she sat and listened to my concerns; specifically that I'm afraid of the cane, that it really does some damage to my ass, and I cannot sit afterwards. I showed her my welts and bruising on my ass, and suggested it could be considered a health issue. And then I explained that I was now afraid of being hit again.

I've got to give her credit for her response. It was well though out and articulate. Honestly, I think she had thought this through, and been prepared to discuss it.

She started by explaining that having me wait on her; as I did a couple weeks ago in the mall and in the city was something she liked.

Then she reminded me that our entire interaction over the course of the past 3 to 5 weeks has been with her as the Keyholder, with me as the Chastity Slave; That we have not taken a break from the role for weeks.and yes..she actually used the words "chastity slave".

She said she has never felt so sexually alive, or emotionally empowered in her life. That all this was new and very exciting for her. Something she had not imagined. She really opened up as she explained this, and I felt really emotionally connected to her....

And when we connected, she put the cards on the table - She needs a way to enforce her will, and the cane is what she will use. She thought yesterday I was challenging this, and she felt she had to correct this behaviour as she would a child, with firmness and immediacy. She told me straight up, that my wounds were not that bad at all, would heal, and I should take it like a man, having agreed to rules and consequences, encuraged them in fact; and that she was fully intent on holding me to all the rules.

I stood there in silence for a bit, taking in what she said, when she softened, and kissed me on the cheek. She said "will you accept this for me?" and my heart burst. I don't know what it was, the softness, her emotional closeness, having her open up to me; but I started to cry; I think it was sadness; the fear, the emotional withdrawl/then connection; I'm not sure..but she hugged me, and I held her for a while. It felt great. After I settled down, she asked again "can you accept this for me?", and I said "yes" through my sniffles. She then took my hand and moved it to her breast, and said "thank you".

Then, a few hours ago, she took my device off and gave me a sweet blow job; but just for a bit. She told me it was for being open and honest with her in the right way.... THen, when she finished, with me feeling all good and excited again to be in her control, she said with a wink "See, do a good job, and you'll be rewarded."

So, I guess I'll take it like a man, with my mouth shut. I'm very glad that she is empowered; that she is enjoying this. I'm starting to wonder though whats going to happen as we move into summer, and I get out of this thing, how ; or even if our relationship will change back to where it was. I guess just food for though..there is still a while to go.

M

4. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    I'm glad I waited to this point to write you....I don't think the relationship will change back to what it was, and I don't think either of you would want that. The both of you have invested a lot to get this far, to make changes, to mean more to each other. Isn't it strange we can't "deal" with each other on this level in vanilla world?
    I admire the fact that you are communicating plus understanding each other; if the methodology of her cane work is a deep rooted problem I don't think you should just shut up and take it like a man! A real man will find some way to get her to change the methodology....perhaps a chat with her pro-domme?
    I have been in a puddle of tears at the feet of my domina when things were not going well with us.....I empathize.
    Your relationship will grow and a great deal depends on what she gets from you; the hard part is to decipher what she wants.
    Wishing you both a fab trip!
    Mr Gee

5. mobico69

Local Time:

Gee, Mr. Gee..you bring up some interesting stuff..>I'm conflicted about the cane statement... I'd like to dwell on that for a while before responding.
    As for going back to were we were before, I think your right, but the road ahead is way to far ahead to worry about it.

Thanks for your insightful advice.

M

6. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hey Mr. Gee,

I have had some time to think about what you wrote. I realize that as we are in a long term relationship, I have to be able to communicate with her, however she has made it extremely clear that some things are non-negotiable and that no matter what I say or do, I will not be able to influence her actions.

And I don't mean about wacking me on the ass.. I mean about keyholding.

There is a firm reality about this chastity in that I really do not have access to my penis. I can't touch it, I can't get erect without pain, and no matter what I do, short of calling in outside help, I will never be able to get it off on my own.

And this is a prison of my own making. Before lockup, as I said, I spent significant time ensuring the device was secure and that my wife had all she needed to understand how to keep her key safe.

And its less about orgasms; though its coming up on too many weeks. The certainty is that the Lori 12B is attached to my body until my wife lets me out. I cannot pull out, I cannot squeeze out. Water, oil, lubricant, nothing works; And even if I could get my penis out, my balls would be locked between the shaft and testis ring. I would not be able to get out, and she'd know I fiddled with it, cause there would be no way to get back in.

I cannot pick the lock either tweezers, a rigged key or whatever will not work, as there is no grab. I've tried that too. I could probably spend the better part of 20 hours trying to hacksaw this thing but my wife would know as I don't have that much time alone. And, if I tried to cut the device off with a dremel, the darn steel would heat up to an ungodly temperature, and burn me (found this out adjusting the pins); There just isn't enough room to put an effective heat shield between the device and my skin. Let alone the fear of slipping.

The only way to get this thing off is the key. There is only two of them, and my wife keeps them locked up in separate combination gun safes I had purchased for her with 8 digit codes I asked her to programmed in a way that I'd never figure out. And Ms. Lori will NEVER give me a key. She requires a handwritten letter in my wife's handwriting and signature alongside a copy of her driver's license.

When I was setting this up, I guess my only safety net was my wife. My only way out. So I spent time teaching her (under some of the board members guidance) on how to manage me. I encouraged her to take control, and eased her into it until she could drive on her own. However I think I always thought she was the one thing I could control or influence. And I have now realized how wrong I was.

My wife will not let me out until the contract expires. She has made that clear many times. She is very diligent about following my instructions and warnings about how I'll do anything to get out once I'm in. And if I become belligerent, or stop playing the 'game' all together, she WILL hand over the key to Ms. Suz, at which point I am in breach of contract. She has already given the key to Ms. Suz once, and I have no doubt that she would hand it over to her again without a second thought; and there is nothing I can do about it. To get the key back from Ms. Suz means I have to suffer at Ms Suz hand, and I don't get the key back, my wife get possession again.

So, this reality I created puts me in a situation where there is no way to get this thing off my penis without my wife letting me out. She knows this, and understands it without a doubt. She has taken advantage of the situation, not just sexually, (and her appetite has grown quite a bit these past week) but in terms of personal control. I now work for her; she is my boss, and there seem to be no workers rights .

Now we do love each-other, but I guess my ramble is I'm on a roller-coaster and all I can do is hold on. She's driving, she knows it, and she plans to go wherever she wants, as fast as she wants. I do trust her with my life, but her behavior and demeanor has changed now that she holds the cards. err..they keys.

7. mobico69

Local Time:
    "Ow!"

When I got home, again, Ms. Suz car was in the driveway again. And, as I came into the house, I could hear laughter. but of course, as soon as I moved the door, it was quiet. I walked into the kitchen, and sure enough both woman sitting down at the table, turned my way as I entered the room. Let me tell you, and I might have said this everything I see those two together, it is a very disconcerting and scary sight.

I just stood at the entrance, looking at my wife like "what should I do?". A few seconds, then she put her foot out, clearly wanting me to "Properly" greet her in front of Ms. Suz. I jumped at the opportunity, and shuffled to my knee to kissed her foot.

When I stood back up, my wife completely caught me by surprise. "Show Ms. Suz your marks". It took me a couple of seconds to get my brain wrapped around what she said. I think I might have looked a little stunned, but before she could repeat herself, I moved; turning around and in one swift motion, dropping trou just below my buttocks, and lifting my shirt. I was exposing all my ass for Ms. Suz to see; Marks, buises, everything. I was actually hoping for some form of reaction from her, but nothing. Just a long silence. It was weird, as no one said anything, or even moved.

As time moved on, I had to move. Sort of 'too long' if you know what I mean. And just as I was about to pull my pants up, Ms. Suz said "I'd like to see Ms. Lori's work".

My wife didn't miss a beat, she said "turn-around." I hesitated not sure what to do, when I just felt my wife was about to move. I turned around and tucked my shirt up, exposing myself and the device to Ms. Suz.

Ms. Suz looked down for a 4 count, then looked back at my wife. "Ms Lori does good work" she said. And she said it in a lazy, unhurried way. Time seemed to drag! It was uncomfortable. More moments passed. Then my wife agreed. They kept each other's gaze.

I just got uncomfortable. I went to pull my pants up. Just as I moved, my wife's hand shot out behind my buttocks and settled on my inner thigh, preventing me from pulling my pants up. I shot her a look, but her focus was on Ms. Suz. And Ms. Suz eyes were fixed on my wife's. No one moved. They head each others gaze.

And it was weird. I just stood there. I did not know what to do. I was not about to get into some form of cat fight that was sure to happen if I broke the spell. Silence dragged on and on. A pin dropped a mile away would have sounded like thunder. The ice dropped in the fridge, then the hiss of water filling the tray back up. And as I stood, being held by my wife, with all my glory exposed, ignored, time marched on.

Then, Ms Suz broke the silence with movement. She reached out to get her purse from the chair next to her, and surprise me by invited my wife to a freaking party. "Some friends and I have a little get together the first Saturday of every month. Would you care to join us?"

And that was it.. My wife's hand softened, then release as she said "I'd love to". I hurriedly scrambled to pull up my pants. Then both women stood up and moved to embrace for farewells. I stood there dumbfounded.

I guess my wife saw my dazed condition, and said "Lock yourself in" meaning handcuff myself to the wall. As I began to go through the motions, my wife walked Ms Suz into the living room to the front door. I strained to listen but like teachers in school, I could only hear muffled voices.

Then, the door shut and my wife returned with the key, and unlocked me for another amazing tease session that lasted about an hour.

I asked her about this 'get together' just an hour ago, and I got nothing except I'm not invited, but I have to drive her cause she'll be drinking.

Either way, I'm not sure what at all transpired tonight with Ms Suz and my wife, but there seemed to be some form of struggle going on... And my wife really strutted her stuff (with me as a prop!); And Ms Suz gave in;

There is definitely something going on between these women.

M

8. mobico69

Local Time:
    Two updates I want to get down..

The first is that I spent the better part of the day trying to find out what the heck went on yesterday, the other is that I can't seem to get yesterday out of my mind.

At first, my wife did not want to discuss it, however as the day wore on, it became evident to her that I wasn't going to stop badgering her on this (hey; its unrelated to my chastity, so I can badger on this ;-) And as she was had a very large sexual appitite today, I finally got her to tell me in one of her excited states. Evidently Ms. Suz hosts a get-together for several of her keyholder clients once a month. In fact, this is one of the primary reasons why my wife chose Ms Suz, as she has several clients who she works with as a keyholder support service. My wife wanted to be invited, however Ms. Suz was reluctant to introduce her to the other women, as we are considered "short timers". My wife pushed the issue, and apparently with my unsuspecting help, convinced Ms Suz to invite her to at least one meeting. So now she is very excited to have some other women to talk to about her situation. I guess a support group. I don't blame her..I have this forum ;-)

Now, the second thing is that I can't seem to stop thinking about being exposed to Ms. Suz. I have been completely obsessed with the event, going over it in my mind over and over, and getting really really horny over it. Course, there is nothing I can do beyond get erect, then loose the erection as it gets painful ( ;-( I haven't told my wife as I feel embarised by the lust. You know, its funny in that here I am with all this chastity play that I now feel is normal, yet I feel that being exposed to strange women is strange kink. I guess these fantisies come and go, but I really think something has awakened in me; something I want satisfied.

Meanwhile my day was spent doing my wife's bidding, and pleasing her; like 3 times; two of which where vibrators. She had me locked up all day today, with only touching as teasing. She did promise to have sex with me tomorrow, so I'm very excited about that.

Anyway, hitting the sack...

M

9. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    A support group should help your wife better understand her role as a keyholder. If my experience is anything to go by it will probably give her more ideas that she is willing to try than any website can!

Being exposed to Ms Suz may be only a start as now she's demonstrated her control your wife may wish to display you to other friends.

Rita

10. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hey Rita,
    Yea..thats what I was thinking. I've not monitored my wifes web traffic, however I don't really think she's seeking info out there. She seems to be satisfied with just pushing me to obey her in all ways she wants. But if she begins talking with experienced keyholders in long term relationships, I'm not sure how that will bod well on me..:eek:

As for her friends, of which she has many from childhood, I'm not sure about that..Most of them are plain jane types that won't go well with what we are doing (IMHO). We do have a few 'drinking buddies' from a few years back, some of which I wouldn't mind being displayed in front of; B) but I'm not sure at all what my wife has in store. Although my fantisy is now being put on display, her kick now is having me do her bidding in every which way. Hell; she still makes me say "I promise to obey you" regularly. I may have said this earlier, but she is being very bossy, very demanding with no patience for delay or question. Its her word or the 'cane'.

Anyway today was a bummer for both of us. First, she woke up with a bladder infection; And me, I was supposed to get an orgasm today, (3 weeks since my last). She broke it to me before she got ready for bed, saying simply "You need to wait until next week to spill your seed". I was disapointed, but I understand she didn't feel well.. Either way, I spent the day waiting on her, and getting the shopping for the house done. I hope she feels better; Meanwhile I better get to work cleaning those vibrators! :blink:

M

11. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    M
    When I suggested your wife may wish to display you to other friends I was thinking of her new support group. However I would think she will know if any of her childhood friends would also like to see your new "attire".

Rita

12. mobico69

Local Time:
    LOL; That had actually not occured to me. Guess its too early to tell anything about this..I'll find out more on Saturday.

Meanwhile, today was an easy day..She's not feeling well and apart from a little TLC for her, I've had a relatively easy day.

M

13. mobico69

Local Time:
    LOL; That had actually not occured to me. Guess its too early to tell anything about this..I'll find out more on Saturday.

Meanwhile, today was an easy day..She's not feeling well and apart from a little TLC for her, I've had a relatively easy day.

M

14. mobico69

Local Time:
    With my wife not feeling 100%, I've taken to a more caregiver role, and as a result, the tone of the household has changed these past few days. The overall energy level has lowered, and our relationship has moved from a sexually charged to a more mellow dynamic. As a result, I think I'm more focused on her, and I enjoy it.

On Tuesday when I got home, she was really not feeling well, and her mood was pretty bad, so I worked hard to pamper her; making her dinner, cleaning up without being asked, etc. At the end of the evening, I stood behind her as she watched TV, and brushed her hair for an hour. She really enjoyed it.

Yesterday I did the same, and noticed a change in me too. We really weren't talking, but I was just there for her. When she sat down to watch a bit of TV after dinner, she asked me to stand beside her. And as I stood there, she put her hand back, and held my balls while she watched TV. Nothing really sexual, just felt like she was touching me to know I was there. I stood there, and didn't say a word during the entire show. When she was done with TV, and went to take her shower, I just waited around until she was done, then gave her a massage, trying to relax her. It was very 'nice'.

That feeling was with me the whole day today. I don't know how to describe it but I really just want to do things for her. I think she can tell, as she's become less demanding, and her tone is more gentle.

Today when I got home, I just wanted to be near her. Its tough to describe. I guess it is a feeling of love, but different. I asked her if I could just stand by her while she browsed the computer, and she agreed. So I just stood there quietly, taking her in. I could smell her fresh hair. I don't think I've ever been focused on someone like that before for so long. Again, after eating and cleaning up for her, she sat down to watch idol, and I stood back again, with her reaching up now and again and just cupping me, massaging me.

I ran a bath for her, and then asked if I could do anything, and she asked me if I could shave her legs. I've never done that before, but while she sat in the bath, I did my best to make her legs smooth. I didn't even need to prevent myself from staring at her body; though this is the first time I've seen her naked in a while.

After, I gave her another massage. It was so gentle, and I really felt each stroke against her skin. Each time I rubbed her, I felt an connection. It was so nice! I really enjoyed it. She then went to read, so I just stood over her, drinking in her beauty. Occasionally, she'd reach up without looking and rub my balls, but again, it was like she was just secure in the knowledge that I was there.

She just turned out the lights, so I came in to get some alone time and write this up. Again, its tough to describe, but I really feel like I want to make her happy, and it feels good when she is. I'm happy.

M

KristysBitchBoy likes this.
  15. mobico69

Local Time:
    So I'm still waiting for my wife to call me from the 'party' at Ms. Suz house. I was actually expecting her call about an hour ago, but not yet I guess.

Today I was 'trained'. After I got out of the shower today, my wife told me I was to be 'trained' today. I wasn't quite sure what this meant, but I was to find out.

She told me this by tossing me the handcuffs (everytime she does that, I am happy), and then removing the device. As she took me to the edge of an orgasm, she told me she was going to spend the day training me. "Training me"? I said. Yes..You want to be trained" she said. What could I say. She had gotten me all excited, and I was actually looking forward to it. She quickly drove me to an edge (she is now become quite adapt at knowing when I'mj about to cum, and the locked me back up.

So, my training was pretty basic. Do what she wants when she wants it. Now I've been doing this for a while now, but this wasn't the same. She started with my 'montra'. I'm to repeat "I must obey my Godess" over and over. She had me say it pretty much all day. Repeating it over and over. Then she would give me little things to do. "Get my purse". "Yes, Goddess". I bring her the purse "I must obey my Goddess" "Put my purse back" Yes Goddess, I put the purse back "I must obey my Godess". Pretty much that all day.

When we did go out shopping for the day, she even did a 52 pickup, just tossing the cards into the driveway. Pick up the cards...Yes, Goddess". I pick up the cads" "I must obey my Goddess" She tosses the cards out again. Same thing..I think you get the picture.

When we shopped, like in the mall, I had to stay by her side the entire time; Each few mins, she'd check to see I was reapating my montra. I'm telling you I must have repeated "I must obey my Goddess" thousands of times today.

And to tell you the truth; I enjoyed doing it. We had fun. She had fun. I did too.

I helped her get ready, and when I wasn't doing anything, she just had me stand by her, repeating the montra; over and over again.

So, my day of training is over, I dropped her off at 9pm, and she's been out over 4 hours...Meanwhlie, I actually had the house to myself..First time in months.

Anyway..I'm going to rest my eyes while I wait for her..

I know I'll be dreaming "I must obey my Goddess"

M

16. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi All, A quick update before I hit the sack. What a week, let me tell you.

First, I've been in all week. My wife's father had a stroke, and we had to fly out there. He's ok now, but my wife remains in San Fran, while I got to fly back so I can go to work tomorrow.

We found out about the stroke on Sunday, and flew charter right there. He is very wealthy (think yacht, planes, etc), so getting there wasn't a problem. We spent the week talking to Dr.'s, and visiting him. He'll be back at home tomorrow, but again, I just got back last night.

My wife is taking it reasonably well. She in her 'action' mode, so I think the feelings will come when she gets home.

I'm still locked, I'm stairing at the keysafe that contains my key, with a combo only my wife knows. She's also putting pressure on me to shave. She's had it in her mind since she got home last saturday. I don't mean shave down there..I mean shave all over. More on that later too.

Anyway, I'm glad he's ok. I'll update more tomorrow or the day after.

M

17. mobico69

Local Time:
    Thanks, Knightservant! I appreciate it

18. mobico69

Local Time:
    My wife is still not home, and I remain locked up with a key in a locked box.

I want to dump what happened before we went out to San Fran, after my wife went to the party.

I ended up picking her up at 5am. She was drunk; not tipsy, drunk.

On the way home, she told me she wanted me shaved, and I said fine; No biggy for me...

On Sundaty, after the hangover, and a few other fun times with her, she sets me up to shave me, and all is good until she starts moving down my leg..I was like..Hold On... She looked at me and said what? I said. I can't be shaved completely. ---Sorry; Bottom line..She changed the rules of the contract, and said I have to shave completely. I wouldn't do it.

I could tell this was going to hit some heated discussions between us. She even gave me three good wacks on the cane as punsihment for not obeying her, extended me for a week (which I lived through), and extended the contract period for a week. So I thought I was done.

Now a word about feelings. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt, right? ...I honestly am excited when she takes over, and its really fun when she has me do things for her. I enjoy it; I enjoy when she has an orgasm then another then another. Its cool, and It makes me feel much closer to her. But when she wants me to do something that I don't want to do, it becomes tough. I'm not sure how I can deal with it.

I mean..I just don't think I can shave all my body hair off. Its not work ; but play. I will go to the beach this year, and wear shorts, tshirts..I'm not hairy, but someone is going to see me without hair, and I'm not sure how I can deal with that.

But my wife, on the other hand, wants to play with me without hair. She has now become obsessed with it. When we were at my father-in-law's house, she kept hitting on the point in a very passive agressive manner.

On Sunday, when I had to leave, she told me she expects me shaven when she gets home, and I just can't do it. Course she doesn't listen...

Anyway..again..I'm locked up home without her. She still doesn't know when she'll be back but I suspect sometime soon. Tonight she called, and when it was time to hang up, she jokingly said, Please make sure you clean up the hair after you take it off.".

Arg..Meanwhile, my crotch is starting to itch ...lol

M

19. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mobico,

i had these same feelings when i first started shaving and i was quite hairy. Guess what no one has ever said a word. my whole body is now kept hairless save for the little bit Mistress lets me keep on my head. And there is nothing like the feel of a new pair of nylons being pulled over freshly shaved legs. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

20. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I just came back from the Docs office...annual physical. When I first started shaving I was terrified of a visit to the Doc; this time, I shaved the night before, including my hiney! You see, after a while you develop a "could care less" about outsiders opinions. Now, I view it as a chance to educate.
    On the beach or in the sun, many guys now shave.... you will be nouveau chic!!
    Please the lady, no one else counts.
    Mr Gee

21. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Ummmm!!!
    GEEEEE!

22. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hmm..Thanks everyone. I appreciate that. Ur taking away a little fear factor from this. Its still a lot to absorb.

I do know that she was very excited about feeling me smooth; but I never thought she'd go down this path, and I guess I have a little trepidation about it.

As I'm picking her up at the airport tomorrow night, (provided I don't chicken out), I'll let her know she can shave me when she's settled.

M

23. mobico69

Local Time:
    Oh..I wanted to get down how I got through the security at San Fran for my trip back (we flew charter there, so we didn't have the trouble).

My wife did not want me to go home free, and I did not want to go through security with a metal device on. She had the key in a master lock combo keysafe; (the one with 4 combo numbers) and really didn't want to give me the key, and most definitely didn't want to give me time to jerk off. It did not matter how much I promised..even giving her my word. She wanted something that would allow her to feel secure I had the device on.

SO, after dropping me off at the airport, she called me on the cell phone. I had her on speaker, as she could hear me check in, then went into the bathroom, and talking to her, took the device off. I think 10 mins had passed.

I put the phone in my pocket as I went through security, and it stayed on while it went through the xray.

Then, I went into the bathroom, and put the device on. Once the device was on, I hung up and used the video corder to show the device on me, and me putting the key in the box and locking it. I then sent her the video.

It was a little clunky, but I made it through security, and she felt safe to know I was secure, and not getting out. Meanwhile, I have the key if I have an emergency; all I have to do is text her, and she'd text me the combo.

Course, if I did do that, it better be a good emergency, right??

Yea..I'm looking at the locked box right now..I wish I could get this off..Its been over a month since I came~!!!!

Hopefully this weekend!

M

PS..Father-in-Law is back on his feet, he has a little weakness on one side, and his arm tingles, but everyone thinks he'll recover fast!!! :)

24. mobico69

Local Time:
    My wife is back, I'm shaved, Ms. Suz has my key, and I'm in trouble

When I went to pick my wife up last night, as I loaded her luggage into the car, she asked me straight out if I'd shaved. It was actually my intent to have a conversation with her in the car to tell her I waited for her to get home so she could shave me, but when she asked, all I could fumble was 'no, not yet; but I want you to shave me'.

Evidently, that wasn't cool for her. Her demeanor changed right away and she went silent. On the ride home, the conversation was very light. I felt a mixture of rejection, and anger, but I held my cool. When we got home (it was late), it was still a little ackward, but I hung around while she unpacked and we had some more small talk; I was really trying to get closer to her. But to no avail, she just showed, then went to bed. She did explain that she was really tired, so I called it a night too.

Today when I got home, another Friday; Ms. Suz was sitting down again talking to my wife. My key box was front and center on the table. After greeting my wife in the proper way without being asked, my wife motioned me to stand by her side. She faced me, looked at me in the eye and laid down the law in a very formal manner. "I have asked you repeatedly to shave. I have tried threats, punishment, and even extending the contract but you have not done so". She paused, then said "I consider you in breach of our contract." Before she could say anything more, I blurted out, "I was waiting for you to shave me". She put her hand up. I shut up. She looked to Ms Suz, I guess for support, then looked back at me. "Ms. Suz will hold your key until you comply with my request". I stammered. I did not know what to do or say. There were firm looks by both the woman.

Ms. Suz spoke up "You'll have two opportunities to pick the key up this week; The first is tomorrow at 8am, the next is on Wednesday at noon." I just looked at her. "The longer you wait, the longer your punishment will be." My heart skipped a beat.

I looked back at my wife "Look, this is BS" I said. I was starting to get pissed. I was really looking forward to my wife and I playing this weekend, and now this! "I was going to shave, but decided to wait for you. I knew you wanted to shave".

My wife stood up and lost it. She shouted at me, visibly upset. "Are you debating this! Are you trying to wiggle out of this. Don't tell me you were waiting to get home. I told you to shave, and you should have shaved". Her face was flushed and she was clenching her fists; I actually leaned back as she moved closer to me. "If you open your mouth with one more objection, you can consider yourself in that silly device until fall!. "

I know my wife well. She wasn't mad at me for not shaving; She was taking out her worry about her father on me. I figured this out during her tirade. I slinked into a completely submissive mode, went down on my knees, and held her foot. She just stood there for a second as her body recovered from the anger. There was silence, then she pulled away and walked over to Ms. Suz, who got up. They left me kneeling on the ground as she took my loved keybox and walked to the door.

After Ms. Suz left, my wife went upstairs. I felt like a child who'd been punished, but wanted to do what he had to do to make it up. I went right into the shower, and shaved. It took three blades, and quite a while. I feel weird, but nice; i guess.

Later, after my wife cooled down, I walked in naked and shaved. She took a double take, then rubbed her hands on me. She smiled, and she instantly became friendly again. I'll tell you these women are deceptive beasts! She had me go down on her and had a mind blowing orgasm. Very nice for me to do that for her.

And now she's asleep, and its 2am here. I have to go to Ms. Suz house to pick up the key. Even my wife has no idea what Ms. Suz has in mind for me. Or at least she won't tell me. But if I get my key tomorrow, I get an orgasm on Sunday! Yea!!! I'm soo looking forward to that!.

M

25. mobico69

Local Time:
    Being shaved is weird, something I really have to get used to. I honestly can’t stop looking at my self in the mirror. My wife is ecstatic about my body now, as well.. And, its been a very interesting day. One that I couldn’t have imagined just a few months ago!

I’m going to go into details I usually don’t go, cause I want to get this down while I still remember. Going to Ms. Suz house was an experience I will never forget and one I want to remember. There were so many feelings and such excitement that I can’t hope to express on paper.

So, I went to Ms Suz house early this AM to pick up the key. When I got there, Ms. Suz greeted me at the door. I could tell she was having coffee and had not ‘started’ the day. I wasn’t sure what to expect. I knew I was to be punished. My wife told me to bring my leather hood; its gag, and blindfold that we got in the city along my padded cuffs. And I’ve been down to her ‘dungeon’ before and frankly expected to get one of those ‘dominatrix’ experiences.

I suppose I should describe Ms. Suz in more detail. She is an attractive slim woman in her 50s. About 5’8” and Id say 125lb. She has a cute small nose, and a pretty face. Her has is blond, cut shoulder length in a bob, and full breasts, implants I’d suspect. Her legs are very sexy, and she has a flat ass. If you saw her on the street, you’d double take. She holds herself very confidently, and speaks with a soft tone.

She led me through the house into what I’d say was her office. The room was cluttered but large, say 14 by 14. There was a desk against the far wall with a computer and next to that some book cases with magazines strewn about. I could tell she spent a lot of time in here. On the opposite side was a couch, a wicker table and against the sliding closet doors was a large black mesh cage…something I was about to get very familiar with.

She retrieved a small padlock and said with an instructional matter of fact voice “Undress, fold your clothes neatly and put them in the locker” She motioned to the wicker table. “Then put your hood on, and lock it with this” she handed me the padlock “Then, get inside the cage.” I nodded. Not much else I could do. As she left, she said “And use the bathroom first, its the 2[sup]nd[/sup] door on the right’.

When I began to take my clothes off, I felt my heart pounding in my chest. My hands were shaking. I was naked in this strange house, a metal cage pulling my balls down while I folded my pants. I wasn’t horny or nervous. I was just smack dab in the middle of an adrenalin buzz. It was like I was about to jump out of an airplane, or walk a tight rope; or kiss my first girlfriend. I was really very excited!

I put the leather mask on through my shaking hands and the padlock clicked on the back strap. I put the gag, blindfold and cuffs on the locker, and crawled into this metal cage.

The floor had an exercise mat on it, and I could sit down without my head touching the metal ceiling, then I shut the door and waited. I listened hard, but couldn’t hear anything. I looked around the room, and read some titles of the books in her bookshelf, then waited some more. And waited. And waited. And nothing. The adrenalin wore off. Nothing. I shifted around a little. The cage was pretty roomy. Nothing.

I’d say almost 30 mins had passed went Ms Suz came back in the room. She had changed, and her hair and makeup was done. I looked at her expecting, but she just walked right passed me, didn’t even spare me a glance. She sat down at her computer and started typing and clicking on the computer. This is about the time that I figured out what my was.

I felt it better to keep my mouth shut, so I just sat there. Another 30 mins went by and she got up to get some coffee, then returned, and kept hacking away at her computer. I couldn’t see the screen. My mind just wandered. I was bored.

When she got up again to leave, I decided to ask. “How long am I going to stay in here”. She turned and looked at me for the first time. “How many days passed before you decided to obey your mistress”. I thought for a sec “Ah…13 days”. She just walked out.

She returned about 10 mins later, and had a cane in her hand. Yikes..I thought. This was a frightful experience. There is no flight. Just fright. She told me to get out of the cage so I opened the door and had to crawl out..As I was about to stand up she gently (yes.gently) placed the cane on my shoulder..”Stay down on your hands & knees”. She said.

I was waiting for the wack on my ass. I’ve seen D/S video’s with mistresses, and I knew how to act, so I just stayed in the doggy position, facing her. My adrenalin was back. I was getting very excited, as this is completely new to me, and I’ve only fantasized about it. But it was real. I waited..

“Your Mistress is very upset with you.” I said nothing, playing the role I was supposed to. Silence.

“When a Mistress asks a slave to do something, that slave must do it immediately to please the Mistress”. I remember her calling me a slave sent a bunch of feelings through me. It really caught me off guard.

“You are a slave, are you not?” She asked. “Yes Mistress” I said.

“Well, you don’t act like one, so I’m going to teach you how to behave like a slave”. I kept my head down, knowing my role. “Thank you Mistress” I said.

For the next hour, she educated me on the proper slave ediquete on how to greet, walk, stand, etc. Then she’d have me repeat it over and over and over. It was just like the first few days in basic training in the Army. I knew how I was supposed to act, and I wanted to impress the drill sergeant that I knew how to solder. I wanted high marks. What I got were a few strokes to my ass everytime I did something wrong. It was different from my wife’s strikes though. Much less pain, but painful non the less. Something that after a few strokes I wanted to avoid.

She finally had me stand up and face her. During this entire time, my eyes were on her feet. But when I stood, our eyes finally met. There was communication in that instant. I felt like I had passed. I felt good. A warm emotion passed in me and I felt relaxed… This is another feeling I strongly recall. Then I knew I was doing wrong and looked back down to her feet.

She said softly “You have done well, slave”. I smiled in my mask, and relieved that it was over.

Then she said “I’m going to lock you back up now. I want you to reflect on what you’ve learned, and think about how you will now act with your Mistress. OK?.” I nodded.

She got my blindfold, and attached it to the mask, then told me get back in the cage. Once inside, she handed me my handcuffs and told me to put them on behind my back. Once done, she closed the cage, then locked it with another padlock. Then I heard her leave.

It was very uncomfortable and it took me a while to find a position where I could stay without feeling cramped. The cage didn’t feel so large anymore. I ended up on my side, and after about 20 mins, actually fell asleep. (I only got 4 hours last night). But it was like sleeping on an airplane. Not very comfortable. I kept waking up, and shifting around.

The doorbell rang, and I got another burst of adrenalin. I don’t know how much time had passed, but I’d say 45 mins to an hour. I heard voices in the hall, and then there were two people in the room. I strained to listen, but couldn’t hear anything except breathing. I felt very exposed. I shifted in the cage, and just waited.

Then there was movement, and they left the room. I was alone again. I heard Ms. Suz talking in a mumbled voice, not hearing what she was saying, then I heard my wife’s voice. A few mins later I heard the door close, then silence.

Finally, about 10 more minutes later, Ms. Suz came in, uncuffed my hands, and told me to get out. I moved onto all fours, and she unlocked my hood padlock then said very softly “Next time you visit me will be for a much longer, much more difficult time” then she left the room.

Talk about wanting to get out of someplace. I stripped off the hood, dressed, and hurried right through the house and out to my car without looking back.

I’m tired now; I’ll have to get down tomorrow what happened when I got home…..But I can say that based on my actions today at home I have a promise of an orgasm tomorrow night. ;-)

M

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice