The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    It sounds like your wife fully understands how to get the most out of keeping you chaste, my guess is she will be able to get you to do just about anything in another couple of weeks!
    Rita

2. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Not sure how to start this ramble; but I'll just jump in...This day has been a day from hell. Work really sucked; I was in meetings all day, dealing with a-holes hour after hour, with this device itchy and completly uncomfortable. Traffic all the way home, its freeking cold again, and when I got home, I just want to crash..

And when I walk through the door, I ruin my wife's good mood quickly before I head up to crash for an hour. When I get up, I go downstairs to grab a bite, pretty much ignoring her. She waits for me to make my food, and as I sit down to eat, she says calmly "You failed to greet me properly". I look up, and, recovered from my bad mood, go and kiss her knee. I sit down to eat again, and she says "That means you don't get to come until at least next wednesday". I got pissed again...and said, "Come on". She came back just as quick (I could tell she was angry from earlier) "And...that will be 10 wacks to the balls". Then my heart stopped; She was serious. I don't remember exactly our conversation, but I was like "10 is way to much for this", and she said "are you debating my punishment","No, but isn't 10 taking it to far"..she came back" Consider this a verbal warning"...so I shut up. My stomach went cold and I ate in silence, worried ... The night went on pretty much the same. I felt like a child waiting for a punishment, but too scared to object..

After she setteled in for the night, she called me in, had me stand front and center, and talking to me like a child, told me flat out that I can get out of the 10 hits if I 1) never treat her the way I treated her when I got home 2) Buy her a nice gift of her choosing, 3) she wants me to now kiss her foot on my knees when I greet her. 4) accept the 10 wacks without question if I fail to greet her again like that. ---so here I am, standing before my wife naked, shriveled up in a chastity device, being talked to like a child and being told I have to kiss her foot whenever I greet her. It was a mixture of pissed, and humilated. I wanted to tell her what I felt, but I just kept my mouth shut and nodded..then thanked her for not hitting my balls, relieved. ---She then took off her panties, opened her legs and said "I want enthusiasm, or I'll add another 7 days".

So I just spent the better part of an hour taking orders on how to orally service my wife. Slow, fast, harder, softer, I'm telling you she took pleasure not only from my tongue but from her treatment of me. Thats the last time I bring my work pissed home.

And this device is starting to really weigh on me. I'm getting ansy again, and there isn't anything I can do about it. She's passed out now, and I tried to sleep but can't. I'll be up for a few more hours. I've washed my face a few times; My tongue hurts and I feel used. and worse, I'm not going to see an orgasm for another 7 days.

Arg..

m

mrfelix likes this.
  3. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    You were lucky she was was in a good mood last night. I would not have let you off so lightly if a spanking was due, although like her I would have put your tongue to good use!

Rita

4. mobico69

Local Time:
    So Wednesday night really took me for an emotional ride. What really put me off was the ease at which my wife extended my denial period, and threatened me with more time and physical pain/punishment, then had me pleasure her under duress. So, on Thursday, I decided I was going to have a 1on1 talk with her when I got home, and ask her to be a little more respectful of my sacrifice.

On my way home, I received a text from her, telling me "don't undress in the garage, we have company". When I walked in, sure enough, my wife was talking to an attractive 50 something woman at our kitchen table. I walked up to my wife to greet her (like normal people), and she got up, and introduced me to the woman. "This is Mistress Suzanna, she will be holding my key until next Wednesday". My heart stopped as the blood rushed from my head and I almost fainted;

I remember very little of the rest of the conversation. In fact, I really only recall an emotional feeling of being more an observer than a participant. Distant; Like the discussion was more about me than to me.

Things I do remember in what could be 10 minutes or an hour that followed was that my wife wanted to demonstrate how serious she was about holding me to the contract; That Mistress Suzanna had watned to meet me, but now that she had, she agreed to hold wife's key and enforce the contract if needed.

I clearly remember being told to sign a release; under threat of 90 day lockup. There were a menu of items checked off by my wife on the release, and I remember seeing safeword = Garden, so I initial everything and signed on the bottom. From this side of it, it all seems so far away.

When Mistress Suzanna left; with my key in the lockbox, I was dumbfounded, but my wife snapped me out of it with a nice compliment like "That was very sweet and gentlemanly of you to do that for me, I am so proud". That made me feel good.

I've since been nude the entire time I'm in the house, with my wife giving me easy chores, or letting me do my own thing. I've greeted my wife about 5 times now, each time she puts out her left food, and I get down on my knee and kiss it. I was told not to make eye contact when I greet her, but to focus on her foot. I'm not sure what she's thinking when I do this, but I did look up at her and she was looking back at me with lust in her eyes.

Each night this week is the same now. She calls me in after her shower and she's in bed, then has me bring her to an orgasm with my tongue, and then has me thank her for keeping me chaste.

Last night, Saturday night, she sat on top of me and teased me through my cage. Very frustrating.

Its a strange feeling though. I'm not horny per say, but I am starting to want to touch her more. Now that I've got to ask permission, she sometimes denies me. I feel so strange having her dressed, and me naked, and me asking to give her a hug. She's taken to giving me little things to do then granting me a feel or cop here and there. Very sexy for me.. Oh well...its breezy...

M

5. mobico69

Local Time:
    Rita,
    I'm glad she doesn't come here. She'd get too many ideas. This woman is turning into quite the demanding woman.

6. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Mobico
    IMO you can never have too many ideas, it makes it so much easier to keep your male on his toes!
    Rita

7. mobico69

Local Time:
    LOL; Yes..She has grown into the part very well. My wife and I have been building up to this for almost 2 years now, (as Ms. Lori can attest, me going back to her for device mods month after month, $ after $) We did a lot of trial and error, and a lot of coaching on each side. The roleplay was the final ticket I think, when she realized she wasn't just doing this for me, and actually had some power in the equasion.

Plus I must state that others who've responded to this thread have givem be tempered advice on my responses to her; to avoid any setbacks that might come from my overpowering bearing. On the other hand. I'm positive that If I needed to call it quits, she'd do so; its sort of baked into our contract, friends, family, work, etc...

And as for fiction, Oh how I wish it was the case. The reality, however is really more mundane on a day to day than I make it out :) I'm only writing about the highlights, as they come along and seem to be gone not to be repeated. Most of the days is BAU, SSDD.

And Rita; Please..No more ideas..

M

8. mobico69

Local Time:
    This week has been frustrating to say the least. My wife is really making fun of the fact that she couldn't let me out if she wanted to..However, today is the day that I got to pick up the key today from "Mistress Suzanne". Nice lady actually. I also got to review and resign the release form. I wanted to make sure I wasn't signing up for anything too crazy.

Wifey just let me out for a play in the sack and good cleaning. I've had that thing on for over 2 weeks. Felt good to be released for an hour or so. Also felt great to be teased. Hopefully we'll be on a regular schedule. I'm getting some this weekend, yea!

M

9. msn_jrd

msn_jrd New member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    wow congrats mobico i truly hope someday i can find someone have a relationship like yours and your wifes!! Your wife gives me hope. of course with her permission kiss her foot once for me!

10. mobico69

Local Time:
    Thanks; MSN_Jrd...I'll kiss her foot for you, but not tell her its from you :) I don't want her to know I write to a forum. She'd chime in for sure.

This has been a very emotionally hard day, and it's still not over. My wife teased me last night for about an hour, and she laid out our day today during the tease. There is no doubt now that she realizes where her power comes from, and knows how to push those throttle's to the max. Turns me into melted butter, easy to manipulate.

Anyway, she explains to me that tomorrow (today) she is going shopping, and I'm going to come along and help her. Now personally, I hate shopping with my wife. She is one of those people who looks around the store from one end to the other, slowely. Arg. When I do shop with her, I typically just drop her off, and go do something, then end up waiting an extra 1/2 hour afterwards as she is always late. The times I do hang with her, I end up in the store, just sitting in that man chair.

As she explains her rules to me, she says something, then goes down on me as she waits for my respons. Each time, she gets more intense, bringing me closer to an edge each time. ...I was not to whine, agreed?, "Yes", I was not to rush her, agreed? "Yes", I was to purchase everything / anything she wanted without quesiton or complaint, agreed?, "Yes" ..."Good", she says. Then she explains my reward and penalty....If I do well, I'll get a double orgasm tonight. A bj, then a long fuck before I'm locked away again until Spring (March 20, 2 weeks). That made me smile, and I clearly remember her smile. I think she misses getting fucked too. ;_) But she then warned me, if I do whine, complain or break those rules, she'll drop the key in Mistress Suzanne mailbox tomorrow, and I'll miss my chance.

So today starts off to a good start. She made me breakfast in bed today, then off we went after we both cleaning up the house quickly. I think we left at around 10:30. First we hit the clothing stores at the mall. And I suffer in silence, taking the man seat, as she shops around. She picks a pair of jeans, some shirts, a few shoes over the course of the next three hours, and I'm seriously done. I know I needed some food, but she kept going in and out of stores all the way through. I mentioned I needed to eat, but she just shushed me.

Around 1:00, I was done. Tired, cranky, and very hungry. She was changing into like her third set of pants, and I said something like, "I really need to eat". (I think it was the 5th time I'd asked. She tossed me a very dirty look; annoyed. I was like, "Come on, hun, Lets get something, then come back". She got angry, and said "Your whining, and you know what that means". I'd had it, honestly. I told her "whatever, I'm getting something to eat", and I walked away, didn't even look back. I was pissed.

So, I hit the food court, ate some food, had some ice-cream, and picked up a coffee for my wife, as I went back to the store; Course, she wasn't there; so I did the mall search, and finally found her 2 stores down. I handed her the coffee, and she calmly said "Feel better now". I was like "Yea, sorry". She said 'Save it; you've ruined both our nights". And that's about when I actually started to care about having an orgasm. I gave her the puppy dog eyes, told her I was sorry, etc, and asked her how I could make it up to her. She didn't give.

So, I spent the next 3 hours I followed her around like a puppy dog. I kept my mouth shut, my head down, and stayed behind her and to the right the entire time. Each store she went in, I'd be right there carrying the bags. I said nothing, except "Yes, Dear". She was silent the whole time. In a bigbox clothing store, she had her makeup done for like 20 mins, and I was silently at her side the entire time. At one point, after going to the counter, she winked at the male clerk as she dropped the clothing down and said "He'll pay", pointing at me with her thumb. I was being humiliated. She had me by the balls, and she knew it.

And, there was no sign she was going to give in. I knew if I asked to be forgiven, just asking would deny me, so I kept my mouth shut.

This went on store after store, I followed her around, holding the bags, doing and saying nothing, head down. I think we were in there for about 30 minutes as she went through rack after rack, picking things up, looking at them, putting them back down. If there was something she'd like, she'd hand it to me without a word, and then continue on; I'd follow.

Then, near the end of the day, in one of the last stores I went to pay for her things at the counter, and this 30 something woman behind the counter says "I've been watching you with your wife. You are the most kind, patient man I've ever seen". I smile to her, and say "I love her very much". As she goes to swipe my card, my wife comes up from behind, kisses me on the cheek and whispers "You should thank that woman", then leaves the store.

My hands were shaking as I signed the cc slip, and looking at this beautiful, sexy cashier who has no clue that she is responsible for allowing the person in front of her to have an mind blowing double orgasm tonight, I say "Thank you, thank you, thank you!".

Two more stores, then I took my wife to dinner, and now we are home. I spent close to $800 today, but I don't care. I'm just very happy I'm going to get to make love to my wife tonight; Its been like 3 weeks! And I want to send a special thanks out to the woman at Macy's! Thank you Thank you Thank you..

11. mobico69

Local Time:
    And now my wife is now the cause of large amounts of emotional stress for me. In fact, these past few days she has made my life a missirble hell.

Saturday was a night of fun sex, and it was great having her take the lead, in our night together, really take control. This is common now, but the first time I actually had to have intercourse while she did this, rather than just eat her out. And her intiial BJ was amazing. Although I am not a big fan of swallowing my own cum; but she made it very clear that before the device was off, I was to understand if I was to orgasm, I was to swallow everything that came out of me. Refusal was not an option. Yes..this is very exciting until after you cum. Then, the sexual urge goes away. But that means nothing as my wife strattles me and spits the cum into my mouth. At least she helped me along by letting me suckle her nipple at the same time..sigh..I don't think I'm getting used to this..

Anyway, I digress..So yes, the sex was amazing, fun fun fun, but after being locked up for so long, I really wanted a break from the device; at least I wanted a night off. And I asked her this as we lay together afterwards. But she said no, and when I asked again, (I don't like being told no) and said I thought I desereved to be at least free for 24 hours, she jumped on my chest, strattled my arms, and put the device on without a word. No choice in the matter. I resolved. There was nothing I could do. But then she spun around and I could see she was upset. "You agreed to have your dick locked up. In fact, you asked me to "Own your penis" You even signed a contract with serious penalty. And after promising to spend the day shopping wtih me, you yell at me in the store? Then follow me around like servant when you figure out your not going to cum?!? She was getting very aggitated "Then, when I feel sorry for you, and do let you cum, you you don't want it on anymore.. ?? Well get used to it, cause its going to be on a long time. You have two weeks added to your date; one for badgering me today, the other for not presenting yourself for lockup when asked. Be glad I don't double your contract period! " She then went into the shower, obviously pissed.

Yesterday, besides the cold shoulder I got all day, her tone and demeaner was just demanding, and completley non-appreciative. It was very weird and its the first time I was actually emotionally unconnected to her. Its tough to explain in that we've been playing this role for a while, but I think this is the first time I actually felt like a submissive; it was definatly the first time I was treated that way. I mean, I am naked, she is fully dressed, I have to kneel down & kiss her foot everytime I walk into the room. She totally ignores me, doing what she is doing, or issues me orders like make me lunch, clean up this, go fetch me that. Around 3 hours into this, I am totally not into this game anymore, cause its not a game...so after she issues me another order, I tell her "We need to talk about this". She looks at me and says "Go ahead, push it - I have no problem adding another week". So I shut up and humble down.

Today was litterly the same as yesterday. I got home from work, and naked, go into the house. She's there, puts her foot out, and doesn't even look at me. As I grab her foot she says "Clothes in the dryer need to be folded; after you make us dinner and clean up, you can do what you want for the night." I didn't say a thing. I don't know what to do. But I know this isn't what I signed up for. I have no idea on how to approach her on this. Its very strange. First, I feel like I've done her harm in some way, and that I need to say I'm sorry, but then as I go in to talk to her, and take a knee before her, I get upset at her for making me do this. And again, sorry if I'm ranting, but not having clothing on while she's fully dressed is starting to take its toll.

Thanks for listening. I'll post tomorrow ...M

mrfelix likes this.
  12. mobico69

Local Time:
    Quick update; After posting, I went into the bedroom to see if I could talk to her. I thought I might be able to spend some time with her by going down on her or something..But she told me no.

SO, I just spent the better part of an hour putting an email together to her explaining how I felt. Just hit send. She'll see it in the AM, and guess I'll communicate through email.

M

13. mobico69

Local Time:
    Yea, Knightservant; I'm figuring that out. Its seems hard to switch roles of my wife of almost 16 years, and as you'll read, I think I'm getting there

Meanwhile, sorry if I rant, but what happened is very fresh in my mind and I want to get it all down. You might see edits later tonight? Anway...

All day long I was checking email to see if 'She' would respond to my emails. Nothing. I was sort of disappointed. When I got home, I wasn't looking forward to another night of this cold shoulder, but when I pulled into the driveway, and saw Mistress Suzanne's car there, my heart froze. (Ms. Suz from now on).

So, I went inside, and sure enough, both women were sitting at the table talking. I think my blood pressure was up to max, my face was red, my heart was pounding. I was scared.

Ms. Suz got up, and I took her hand, then she said "Your wife asked me to come over and talk some; would you listen?". I said OK, then sat down next to my wife. I still didn't know what to take of this, but my wife was stone silent, and emotionless.

Then Ms. Suz started talking to my wife like a guidence counselor or therapist; and I can't go quote for quote, but the points she was making where 1) She couldn't force me to do her bidding, I had to want to. 2) And I did want to, as evident from how I acted after my little blowup 3), that these little blow ups happen, and she needs to understand those, and work through those, rather than move into a downward spiral, where I'm forced to comply with her wishes. Then she started talking about me, saying thinigs like "He wants to do things for you", "It makes him happy to do these things", It builds his ego to do a good job". I was nodding to my wife and it was very nice (and disturbing in some ways) to see Ms. Suz taking my side on this. She seemed to have a very good view into my feelings. I was then asked to leave them alone.

About a 1/2 hour later, they were done, and I went to say good byto Ms. Suz. She said "You need to treat her better." I nodded, then she left.

I looked at my wife, like "what now"?

She's like "I still have your key, if thats what your wondering."...And that was that..we were back together and my heart is filled with Joy that this emotional hammer isn't over me.

My wife told me tomorrow we are going to have a long conversation tomorrow night, and, per Ms. Suz, she is going to tell me what she wants from me.

Honestly, when Ms. Suzy started talking to her with me there, I felt ashamed, and embarissed about what I did, but then she turned it around, and I left with pride,and felt good. This means I have to thank her next time I see her..:)

ANyway..I'm feeling better..sorry to ramble. M

14. mobico69

Local Time:
    I've got an interesting update, but I'm gonig to let this sink in before going over it.

Your right, Knightservant. I wish I could take credit for finding her, but my wife is the one that did the research. From what she told me, she talked to many, interviewed a few, and landed on Ms. Suz.

And guess who gets to pay Ms. Suz's bill?

Meanwhile, I appreciate the comments; makes me feel like I'm actually talking to someone when I dump, vs. just typing on this silly computer a a journal

M

15. mobico69

Local Time:
    What an emotionally charged week. I'm actually glad its over.

On Wednesday, things returned to normal pretty quickly for a few hours. Undress in the garage, greet her properly, do her bidding without complaint. :) Then, around 7pm she called me into the Kitchen, and told me to we were going to have a talk. Some talk. She had me get on my hands and knees and start eating her out, while she talked.

And she began softly, asked me if I enjoyed giving her orgasms. I nodded, and I could immediately feel her getting wetter. This was cool, cause I could immediately feel her respond to her own questions, then get bolder as she went along. She "enjoyed having me follow her around on Saturday, that not only did it make her feel good, but it gave her confirmation that I loved her". She asked me if I enjoyed it, and when I nodded, again, I could actually feel her get more excited. Then she told me she wanted me to act like that everything we went out, and asked me to "promise". I nodded but she pulled my head back and looked at me; "Promise!". I looked back at her and said "I Promise." She then pushed me back in her crotch, and told me another thing she wanted.

And that is how it went for the next while. Each time she'd tell me what she liked, asked me if I'd enjoy doing it for her, and then ask me to promise to do it. And each time I promised, she got a little more excited, and a little more bold. Towards the end of this amazing scene, when we both were in such a state of sexual fog, she would repeat, over and over again, 'Promise to satisfy me", "Promise to love me", "Promise to obey me", and each time, I'd nod my promise. She had an earth shattering orgasm, almost crushing my head between her legs. She actually was shaking afterwards.

My reward was an amazing tease that lasted until I was just about to have my own orgasm.. :-( But alas, when I was so close, and asked for permission, she just stopped, patted my balls and said not tonight, honey. ;-(

Thursday and today she kept me completely occupied from the time I got home to the time she get serviced. Then she'd cuff then unlock me and tease me to just where I was so excited I was about to burst. Thursday I just hit the sack with her, tonight, I figured I'd get some computer work done.

And let me tell you; I am so freaking horny right now, I could cry. My balls are actually on fire with lust, and if I could get this damn thing off and spurt I would. But alas.

Tomorrow we are going into the city for some more shopping, though this time it will not be the mall, but 'on the town'. I think we are going to hit dinner, and I'm expected to be on my best behavior.

7 long days and counting...

16. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Just to let you know, I've been following your journey since the start and it's been so attention grabbing that I forgot to add my little two cents. I understand the feeling of no response(s) so, I'll try to send a note now & then.
    I would like to ask,did you make some adjustments to the cb, as I got the impression you found it rather excruciating , before the contract.
    pride in service
    Mr Gee

17. mobico69

Local Time:

Thanks for sounding out, Mr. Gee! I appreciate the comments. The 'journey' feels more like a rolercoaster..Today was an experience, but again, i'm going to let it sit before I write about it.

As for Ms. Lori's device, when we started in December, the nighttime erections gave me open sores cause the spikes kept digging into me hard. My wife let me file the posts down, so with the black surgical plastic covering the metal, I'm fine now. The testies ring is wide enough that it does not restrict blood flow, but nighttime erections can still sometimes wake me up; but at least they arn't doing me any damage.

Overal, erections, are a no no in this device. It just is a dull pain that won't go away, so its best to remove the thought from my mind. The surgical plastic was Ms. Lori's idea, and it prevents pullout, as the skin just sticks to the 5 spikes.

M

18. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Thank you for the detailed response.... my mistress is also following this thread and she was very distressed that you would agree to this contract without having done something about the cb. She will be happy.
    I am currently working on a cb that I hope lady M will find more esthetically pleasing though I would prefer to buy an MM unit.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Mr Gee

19. mobico69

Local Time:
    I'd have been distressed too if I signed up for another 3 months with the device the way it was; though I'm sure we have a medical clause in there.

No..This device was the work of 24 months of trial and error. Late last year when I tried it out again, we finally got it to the point where it is a non issue. The only real thing that bothers me (besides not being able to get out-) is the weight. It is a heavy device, and needs to be supported; something my constant nudity in the house does not afford. I've talked to my wife on this, and she has dismissed it as it is more a comfort issue than a medical one.

Speaking of medical, I got a sore throat now; think I caught it in the city yesterday! ;_( I'm doing the Vit C and zinc routine; hopefully that will go away.

20. mobico69

Local Time:
    Wow..I picked up the cold, and its hit me hard. Sick as a dog. Had to stay home all day today, and slept most of the day. Now I can't sleep, so I figured I'd write down what happened this week.

First, I had the pleasure of spending the day in NYC. What a great city. Yes..I am from the big apple; though I don't actually live there; I'm really up-state. Anyway, the city trip was fun. Drove in, walked around. As promised, I got to follow my wife around and be her personal servant. I actually had fun, plus the added promise to get some when i got home was another big driver. We spent the first part of the day shopping again for her, but this time, she spent time focused on skirts. I had no idea why until she brought me into the dressing room, and it became clear that a skirt with no panties allows easy access to her. Through-out the entire day, she had me on my knees, 'Sucking up to her' at almost every stop. I honestly think she was having me go down on her each time just to prove she could make me, and I loved it. It was very erotic. Public sex is something we've never really done. - This chastity thing is really bringing us out!.;_)

So, things were great until we hit the east village; then she b-lined it to a small boutique leather/lace sex shop. As she browsed around (with me right behind her the entire time), the sales man; a very tall black gay guy; approached us and asked if she needed help. It was obvious he could tell I was a sub. She said "I need a mask and gag for my chastity slave". I turned pale. I had no idea she'd out me right there in the store. I was freaked, but I dare not say anything, I just stood there. The guy gave me the quickest once over, then ignoring me, walked my wife (with me in tow) over to the sales counter, where there were all these hoods hanging from the wall. She said , "I want something that he can see out, and still use his tongue". Then she added something like "He uses it very often, and very well". - Now I'm a pretty cool guy, and I know when to give in and just go with it, and I did. I think I made her proud. I fully acted the part out infront of this guy, and didn't say a word, acting like the quintessential chastity slave. It was not only fun, but also empowering to me, as I was able to submit for my wife infront of another. Again, hard to explain but fun and cool. (Keep in mind, we were so vanilla 4 months ago). Her final humiliation for me was having me pay for the toys. The guy there didn't even say a word to me, I just fumbled for the card, and took the bag, then reported by my wifes side.

So now I'm the proud owner of a leather lace up locking hood, with blind fold, and penis gag. She also picked up two vibrators, which she's tried out several times these past few days. Anyway, for my reward, as we got home, she had me cuff my hands and latch myself into the kitchen, then I got to try the entire hood ensemble on whileshe went to vibrating my chastity device. Very frustrating and pretty painful. I was really hoping for much more, but it was late, and she decided she wanted to sleep.

Sunday had me do her bidding around the house, and Mon through today I've been suffering with this cold. She's given me a break in my to-do list as I whine around the house, but she is still insisting I be naked, though she has allowed me to wonder around with a blanket over me. I don't mind; I'm getting used to being naked all the time, and actually enjoy it (minus the extra pound hainging between my legs)

Arg..stuffed up....

M

21. mobico69

Local Time:
    Quick update, now that the week is over, and so is the cold; I hope.

This week has been light on teasing; in fact, I think with the cold, the week went by without any real sexual undercurrents. My drive has been low, feeling crappy, and she's sort of let me off the hook, except that when she asks for something, I do it right away..I guess she just hasn't realy demanded anything this week

Then, when I came home today from work, I saw saw Ms. Suz car in the driveway. I tell you, ever time I see her I get nervous. I'm not sure what it is. I don't know.

Anyway, as I was walking in, she was walking out. I looked at my wife questioningly, but there was nothing there. After she left, I found out that Ms. Suz had dropped by to give my wife a Cane. Yes..a cane for me. Evidently Ms. Suz thought my wife should have one.

It looks pretty mean, but she told me I'm not allowed to touch it. "Its mine, don't touch".

Great..

M

22. mobico69

Local Time:
    Jeez..It in'st as bad as that...Its thin, hurts like a bitch, but I'll update more on that later tonight..Right now, I just jumped on for a few mins to read.

M

23. mobico69

Local Time:
    Long post here; Its been a pretty long weekend, and I'm tired, but I had to get all this down.

This weekend, I had a power struggle with my wife about the cane and lost ;-0 I then got to learn first hand that she has no idea how to use it, and she has now become a master at teasing me. Oh..and she also been able to achive what many wives wish they could do; Get their husbands to do work around the house! :)

So Saturday morning, I got up, and went downstairs; And right in the open, on the kitchen table, was that rod. "What are you going to do with that?" I asked.. I'm going to use it on you", she said. " Pain and pleasure. From now on, I'm going to be checking your work. When you do something right, you'll get some pleasure, when you do something wrong", she gestured at the cane, "you'll receive pain".

This is not at all what I signed up for. I knew there was going to be penalties, but I expected them around insisting on getting out of the device, not on doing some chore poorly. And I told her that, explaining that for me, the cane isn't going to work. I used the same approach that I used when I was negotiating the contract. I was calm, not upset, and not forceful. I was trying to make sure that I didn't apply too much pressure and make her back away.

But I realized quickly, we are beyond that. She didn't miss a beat..she just tapped her crotch with two fingers, a sign she's begun using to have me go down on her. I sighed, and dropped to my knees, to began licking her.

It seemed like I was doing this for a long time, and then she said "Don't you want to do a good job". I nodded, but then moved away from her, and looking up, said "But I'm not into being spanked". She looked down at me and said "I know you want to be rewarded for a good job?". I nodded. "Don't you also have to accept punishment for a poor job". There really was nothing to say. As I looked into her eyes, I saw a glimmer of a smile; and my situation struck me. I can only imagine what she saw; her husband trying to exert authority over her, while he's naked on his knees with her juices all over his face, his penis locked away with 2 weeks worth of cum building up. It was not a good negating position. And in that heartbeat of eye to eye communication, I knew she'd won and and she knew I'd lost. She didn't need an answer from me, she just grabbed my hair and gently lowered me on her crotch again . "Do a good job, and you'll be rewarded" was all she said.

So all day, I did a good job, and sure enough she checked my work on each task. Rewards were small and sweet; a fondle, a lick, a tug. All of it focused on my penis. Each time I would have a start of an erection, and let me tell you; as the day went on, I got hornier and hornier. And at night, expecting a long long tease; Expecting; Hoping? either way, it did not happen. I got 10 mins of erection time with some small finger touching, and then locked right back up.

=-=-

Today, she started off by asking me what I'd like to be rewarded with. Orgasm? eh.. flat out "Not this week". Bummer. It was like a little boy being told he can't play with is fav toy. I was very disappointed. So I said a long tease, and she smiled. Then she put me to work on cleaning and re-organizing the Kitchen.

I spent almost 4 hours cleaning. Each hour, she'd come by, grab me and thank me for working so hard. She really was appreciative, and my mind really was just focused on getting teased tonight. I called her in when I was done, and then she went through each drawer, cabinet, etc. I must admit everything was spot clean, and organized!.

Then she opened the fridge and my heart sank. Thats when you get a burst of adrenalin, and fear at the same time. She looked at me and smiling, said "tisk tisk tisk.... you said you were done". She'd found something she could punish, and she was happy. There was no talking out of it. In fact, there was no time. "Time for punishment", she said; and honestly, there was a song in her voice.

I smiled; I must admit I was as excited as she was. So, I joyfully said, "what do I do?". She had me put my hands on the table, and bend over, and as soon as I went over, she aimed, then took one really really really really hard wack on my ass. It hurt, and not in the sting or 'owwww' sense, it freeking hurt. I actually instinctively retreated from the cane by turning around to protect my ass from another shot. She had hit me hard. Without missing a beat, she tapped her finger at my chest and in an authoritarian ton, said "Thats what you can expect if you need to be corrected". All I could muster was 'Owww, Owww, Owww. " Then she walked out of the room.

So have two red freaking welts straight across my ass, and it hurts to sit; I honestly think she could have drawn blood if she hit any harder. And as she's new to this stuff, I don't know how to explain to her that she has to hit softer. I really don't think I could sit still and let another one of those come across my ass..Its just instinctual; like touching a live wire; I can't will myself to do it.

And as for my tease tonight; yes ; long and frustrating. First, she won't take her top off. Its been weeks since I've seen or held a breast (I'm a breast man). Its driving me crazy. But then, she doesn't just handjob me anymore. Now she lets me inside her five or six times; I lost count; each for a whole 3 mins, until I begged to cum. She just sits there with me all the way inside, and doesn't move. It does'nt take long. Sometimes she just moves her hips back and forth. That drives me batty. Then, she'd raises herself up until I'd settled down and then gets me hard to do it again..

Then, she locked me up for the night and put the key in the safe. and I quote "That's staying in there until next Sunday." There really is no conversation after that. There is no way to say "you hit me too hard". And I'm getting to the point where all I think about is sex all day long, and I can't tell her that. She'd just say, "that's why your locked up".

I must say that this weekend was a productive one. The kitchen's spring cleaned, and the house is amazing; all by my hand. And my wife is happily sleeping, and I'm so freeking horny, everytime I get an erection, it hurts. And I can't get this darn thing off. And my ass hurts. Arg..Sorry for rambling so much..its been a rather eventful weekend.

M

mrfelix and Love&Passion like this.
  24. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ramble on mobico. i do the same thing in my thread at times. i for one enjoy the story you are telling :) .

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

25. digifanatic

digifanatic New member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Wow, what a great thread Mobico! I want to say thank you for sharing this experience with us all, and I wanted to let you know that it did do some good and is not just a collection of rants. I have had a very submissive mindset since highschool (I'm 27 now), and have wanted to actually be in a D/s relationship since I was about 21. However, I've never actually found anyone to experience this with. I am in a relationship and I have brought it up to my GF a few times that I want her to dominate me, but she just won't have it and gives up after a day or so. :( Oh the joys of a sub/sub relationship. I have recently been looking at chastity and how it can affect a relationship and was about to talk to her about this when I started reading your thread.

I have to say, just like everyone else, that I thought it'd be all "sugar and rainbows" (10 points if anyone gets the reference...hint, it's from a game) at first. Your thread shed a LOT of light on the mental side of things when changing to this lifestyle. I didn't know what I was going to get into and am way more prepared now than before. I think there's a difference between us in that I've always been submissive toward women; I just love the emotional feeling of doing something that a woman tells me to do. I get chills sometimes when I do it to her satisfaction and she's happy. So it's not just about the sex for me, although that is an added bonus. :D Thank you again for sharing this with everyone here and allowing new people to make an educated decision, rather than a rash one on a whim. You have an avid reader and I look forward to your continuing journey as I hopefully start my own soon.

Thank you again,
    digifanatic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice