Difficulty getting base ring on

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by SmallBoy89, Apr 3, 2023.

1. SmallBoy89

SmallBoy89 New member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Hi, I know this is going to sound silly but does anyone have any tips for getting the base ring on?

I've tried a good few designs now from those with a hinged base ring like the vice to a cb6000 style and I'm now trying a steel solid ring device.

But my balls are quite high, tight and from what I've been told by partners I'm beyond sensitive there (no shock considering a doctor previously thought I was going to lose a nut).

I'm having real issues just getting into the solid ring due to the tightness and sensitivity. Tried lubing, using heat to hang as much as possible but it seems the ring is always more crushing than behind. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    What is your issue, exactly? You're not able to wear the ring? It feels to strict or painful, or maybe after a while it is uncomfortable or burns?

I'm having similar issues with the ring: after half an hour if I stay sitting, the scrotal sack feels warm, almost burning. That's very uncomfortable.

3. SmallBoy89

SmallBoy89 New member

Local Time:
    Great difficulty just getting it on, but once I get through the ring it ridew too high on my sack (or testicles are too high).

No matter how long I spend trying to adjust and pull myself through further it into a position it seems to be more putting the widest part of my testicles between the cage and the ring. Clasping there and not behind. I've tried a series of ring sizes without success.

I am also a heavy guy so think that is not helping.

4. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    It looks like your gap is off. It is not just a ring that matters. When I started I was also high and tight. I had a lot of burning. I needed much larger gap than usually recommended. I am locked 24/7 over a year now and my sack stretched a lot, so I went down with my gap. You need to design your cock cage to be comfortable for long term chastity. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

5. Uprightinreno

Uprightinreno Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    My balls also sit very high and tight and have had similar issues getting a base ring on.
    I have tried stretching my ball sack, different lubes etc.
    What I have found worked the best for me was to use a slightly larger base ring and fit it after taking a very warm bath. My goal was just to get the base ring on. After an hour or two it would loosen so I would put it back on. After a few weeks I tried a little smaller base ring which was hard to get on but eventually did. It seems my body adapted to this technique and now I can wear the smaller ring for longer periods of time. Will probably go to an even smaller ring in a few more weeks.
    If I do not wear for a week or so I have a difficult time putting it on so it has become a necessary and enjoyable part of my daily routine.
    I almost gave up a few times but now I am glad I did not.

6. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Lube has been my enemy when putting the ring on. Everything gets too slippery. I’ve tried it in a hot bath, with no success. I keep it warm and dry until it’s in place. Having one testicle much larger is an issue I deal with. I stretch and pull as much scrotum through as possible, then force the large testicle through first, then follow with the smaller testicle, then finally the penis,

7. Uprightinreno

Uprightinreno Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    I agree on the lube getting everything to slippery even to the point I cannot stretch by scrotum enough to get me balls through the base ring.
    Once the base ring is on I will use a dab of lube on my penis head which helps in sliding it under the base ring.
    A big momnent for me is still pushing/sliding the last testicle into position past the ring. But once it drops it feels great and I start to feel submissive and obedient..

8. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    High and tight here as well.

9. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    The trick is to get one in first and sometimes that means squashing it until it fits. It may hurt a little but you would be surprised at how much you can compress your balls without harm. Pain yes, harm no.

I recently switched to a hinged ring and there should be no problem putting that on. There is no great secret other than using the proper sized ring. If you are buying cheap cages from China, you will have problems. I bought a Vice Micro, without anti pullout device, and got 5 ring sizes so I was able to find one that fit good and is hinged. Plus 5 spacers for a custom fit in a package less bulky than a CB6000.

When i started chastity I could not figure out how to get my balls in the ring. Took some practice and ignoring brief pain but now it is second nature to put on a ring. Your ring in place should allow you to slip half or a whole finger tip under the ring when wearing it. You put it on one ball at a time. Slip one ball through it which should be easy since it is much larger than a ball. Move that ball you just inserted to one side and that leaves a lot of room for your other ball to push through maybe with some effort but balls are very spongy and will compress. If you buy a quality device and stay away from those chinese knock offs you will be better served. Most who fail at chastity fail due to using cheap devices that come with only one ring or are made of cheap heavy metal.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You can only put a ring on one way, so for me I have to put my left ball through first, then the right then my penis. There is no way I can ever get my left ball in if I put the right in first. Work out which way works for you, and as others have said lube is NOT your friend when your high and tight! Get the ring on first, then lube. If you are to tight I really recommend getting a silicone ball stretcher from eBay/Amazon there really cheap and using it 1-2 times a day can really help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice