Time for a break?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bbchastity69, Mar 29, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Bbchastity69

Bbchastity69 Member

Midwest US
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    My lovely key holder told me its time for a break for the next week on Sunday. She said she has too much going on to "worry" about being in charge of the key this week.

Has anyone experienced this? Do you still self lock or enjoy a week of freedom? Can you go backwards with a free week? I was previously locked 24/7 minus a weekend day here and there for a few months.

I feel like something is missing. I don't want to relock later and have night wake ups, chaffing, etc. because of not being locked not to mention headspace.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I had two weeks out due to covid and while the freedom was lovely I regret it now as it feels like I have been reset right back to the beginning and I just feel crazy horny.

corsac and Bbchastity69 like this.
  3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Just tell her to put the keys away somewhere till she's ready to re-engage and you will stay happily licked for her. Now your job is to not be a sex pest and wait like a good sub does

4. Deleted member 97201

It shouldn’t be too much work:) I’m not sure what all she has to do :) she could just keep you locked, until she has time for play time. Everyone’s “fantasy” is different, but realistically life goes on. Play life balance:)

corsac, Bbchastity69 and CuriousRK like this.
  5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Chastity is often not done the way you want or like. Be careful what you wish for

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife used to want to take breaks here and there, a few days, a week. She’d allow me freedom, we’d have sex daily, full orgasms, just like pre-chastity.
    This would happen randomly through the first two years after first using the cage and was just because she felt like it, after a few days she’d always start saying the same things…..”it’s not that you’re not sweet and loving when you’re unlocked, but when you have the cage on, you’re so much better and attentive” or as I’m laying, lethargic and blah after many orgasms, she’d say, “yeah, we need to get you locked back up, I’m not liking this”
    The next year those free weeks became a free day or two occasionally, and then disappeared this last year. Now I’m lucky to get to sleep cage free on a Friday or Saturday night once in a while.

My suggestion would be to try and save yourself for when your Wife wants to play even though you’re free. Or stay locked and let the key sit. Could be eye opening for your Wife if she sees how devoted you can be to this even if she’s not heavily involved every day. It really doesn’t take much from a KH to keep you interested once you’re horny lol, a hug and kiss, a cuddle in bed, maybe a ball rub every once in a while until they’re ready for an orgasm will still have you under their spell for days!
    Maybe have a conversation about that and see how it goes

7. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    I think it’s important to fully understand the premise of the break she wants to take. Is there a certain behavior you exhibit that might be a bit much for her sometimes (I know many of us can get over excited about chastity)? I know in the very beginning I was annoying AF talking about chastity all the time. She literally had to tell me to stop talking about it. I finally got to the right place and shut up eventually lol. Could also be that she just literally wants a week of not having to think about chastity and she still likes having you not locked sometimes. In my opinion just go with what she wants, don’t make to big of a deal out of it. Give her a week and then at the end of that week show your enthusiasm for being locked back up for her. My wife never wants me to take breaks she has never ask once for us to stop this. It was always me that would need the break for various reason. She knows I’ll always come back and eventually hand her the key which puts a smile on her face.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    I noticed a lot of times when I’d request breaks and sometimes they’d be a few weeks to a couple of months. I noticed we always had a lot more sex during that time. Then she locks me and will totally deprive me of anything for two weeks straight. I’ll never quite figure it out haha.

9. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    Also a break can be a good reminder of what the two of you created, allowing you both to step back for a minute to see how far you’ve come. Then resume :)

10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Exactly!

Think of this as an opportunity to continue showing her your devotion, and to demonstrate that you’re serious about chastity by not abusing your freedom from the cage.

Last year, after me being locked pretty much 24/7 for over four years, my Wife told me to take a break from wearing it. I did, of course, and I was pleasantly surprised at how little desire I had to masturbate. It was shockingly easy to abstain.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    Yes, exactly that and for the same reasons.

Usually if i am honest I can become a bit annoying when I am locked, probably a bit too affectionate, sometimes my partner just wants to swat me (and she does).

My advice is take a break, I know its annoying to have to go through the break in again, but remember she calls the shots even if its for a break. The last break we had lasted for months and My partner had shitloads to deal with, she still does but I have learnt to be better at being locked as well. Havnt had even a tiny break though for over a year now, and cant see it happening again really.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  12. Deleted member 97201

#12 Deleted member 97201, Mar 30, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2023
    My wife enjoys me telling her that I have not played with myself and how hard it was not to touch it. She’s not into using a cage. She finds it exiting how I have not masturbated over 8 days now :) record for me. She mentioned teasing me to see how long I can hold out.

She likes to decide when/how and if I can play with my little friend :). I self lock after we have laid in bed for awhile and unlock when she gets home from work. She doesn’t like grabbing a cage and doesn’t want to wait while I take it off.

13. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Yes, many people have experienced this sort of situation. Don't make this hard for her. She's doing this for you. If she says she needs a break then she needs a break. Let her run the show, the worst thing you can do is tell her what to do with this whole male chastity life style/game/whatever it is to you and your KH.

14. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    Women generally want less sex than men do. Simple as. If you introduce this to your wife don't be surprised if she uses it as a way to keep you out of her pussy until she wants you.

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ummm yeah, that’s generally how it works. Maybe I’m missing something

JaySaysYes likes this.
  16. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Not only can you go backwards with a free WEEK, it’s basically guaranteed. You go backwards with a free day. A week and you’re starting at square one.

17. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    When we take a break it only means that I’m not wearing the cage. She expects me to live up to what I’ve promised her whether I’m locked or not. Break just means not in chastity, not a break from our lifestyle. There hasn’t ever been any backing away from that. I may show her that I’m interested in sex but she’s typically the one who initiates it. It’s not me being pushy for it, that’s why I find it interesting that sex typically occurs more often.

18. Marcus_Fappington

Local Time:
    I don't think I'll ever be "there." Some guys are submissive naturally, and that's cool. I'm not. If I'm not under restriction I will fuck her. I'm the "are *WE* fucking or am *I* fucking" kind of guy.

19. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    Give it time, if you really love the lifestyle you’ll get to a point where you don’t feel like you’re going backwards by taking a break. It just becomes part of who you are and the different standards you want to live your life by.

20. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Holy shit I’d be in trouble if I said that.

21. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    It’s a moot point. I’d never get a week break.

WWSUB likes this.
  22. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol fair enough, your wife seems pretty serious :)

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So romantic you honey dripper you lol

corsac, Stephplayswithyou and WWSUB like this.
  24. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    We did this in the beginning of our journey, but I explained that takings breaks (even one night) results in my have multiple bad nights sleeps when we start again (same reasons you mentioned). Nowadays a “break” always ends before bedtime.

Even when she was taking care of her father in the hospital and organizing his funeral she did not want a break (I suggested it). But she didn’t care about hiding the key at that time, (she trusted I not use it) and I did my best not to bother her with this fetish during that time.

You might explain her about the complications with re-locks, that a break is not too useful but that she not have to worry about keeping the key in stressful times?

JaySaysYes and WWSUB like this.
  25. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I found sleeping uncaged, waking up with a delicoous boner, even just one night, is the number one way of taking a giant backwards leap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice