Road Map To The Handing Over Of The Key

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Lock&Key, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    It was late in the evening when we started having our conversation, with regards to my chastity. I was trying to unlock myself, to prepare for what was to be expected on a sleepover night like this. I was a little surprised when my lady stopped me, she wanted us to have the conversation before deciding on the unlocking.

I spoke candidly about my struggle with the cage and with my current attempt at chastity. However, she was given the assurance of my unwavering desire to prove my fidelity. I was doing most of the talking, while she listened as I spoke, and nodded with much empathy. But we did work out a road map towards the eventual handing over of the key.

Phase 1 of our road map, would require me to remain locked every Friday morning till Sunday night, even when I’m asleep. However, she is free to have me unlocked anytime, as and when she please. For the rest of the week, I’ll be allowed to unlock just before sleep.

I will be required to obtain her permission before any non-emergency unlocking, and to report the moment I’m re-locked, all these can be done through text messaging. During this “Training & Practice” phase of our road map, she will not be holding on to the key. To ensure my compliance, she might ask for an occasional picture as and when she feels like it.

What we have not decided on, are the consequences for any failings. This we are both undecided, and we are open to ideas and suggestions, so do let us know what you think.

Now why am I writing and posting this right now, you might be wondering… Let’s just say it’s got to do with my restlessness, from feeling incredibly aroused and horny. She decided that there was not going to be any unlocking, and so I have not gotten any of our usual sleepover activity. This was her decision after our little conversation, with regards to my chastity.

For context to this posting, you might want to refer to the thread “On The Courage To Begin”, Link: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/on-the-courage-to-begin.50365/#post-600449

JaySaysYes and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  2. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Got woken up in the middle of the night by my burning nutsack. My lady must have been roused from her sleep by my constant tossing and turning. I was then allowed to be unlocked and for the rest of the night, we slept uneventfully.

3. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    need to tough it out, it will get easier. When that happens get up walk around splash some cold water etc. till the erection subsides. Your goal is to honor her not pester her.

JaySaysYes and Lock&Key like this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Just to be clear... you proposed a plan to be locked on the weekends when she comes to stay with you except when she wants you unlocked. And she's decided not to unlock you this weekend for play, so she wants to totally deny you this weekend. Is that right?

5. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    The road map was something we worked out together, to give us a sense of direction and a goal to achieve. Yes I sort of did not think it was to be implemented immediately. We were supposed to be doing our thing, it is what happens on a Friday night usually. And yes she could have unlocked me and we could have carried on with our usual activity. But no she decided that training and practice starts immediately.

littleguy3 likes this.
  6. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advise, I will certainly try it. As much as it is brutal, there is nothing in your comment that I could disagree.

littleguy3 likes this.
  7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Wait until she decides she likes you orgasm-free and enjoys the control of knowing you can't masturbate or even get an erection without her permission.

That will drive you insane!

+1

8. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    I do hope not, as the purpose of my chastity is not so much to deny me. Rather, it is for the purpose of proving my fidelity, and to assure my lady that all sexual pleasures and releases do not happen without her involvement in the making.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  9. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    So I got roused twice from my sleep by my burning nutsack in the middle of the night, at 3am & again at around 5. Both times I tried sticking 1 finger in between the base ring of the cage, and the underside of my sack. I realised that it reduces the pressure of the solid hard metal ring gripping on my sack. And then I decided that taking piss might help rid myself of the hard on, and tried putting the fire out with water from the bidet. I did a little bit of walking with my right hand in my pants, and it took about 20 minutes each time to calm my appendage. This morning I told her I was horny, and asked if this is all the “fun” we are gonna be having this weekend. To my question My lady smiled and asked where to for breakfast today.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  10. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    It has finally dawned on me that I have effectively handed over control to my lady, based on Phase 1 of our road map, of what is required of me. She might not be holding on to the key, but she is most certainly in control of my dick. Admittedly, I’m a little surprised (& a little worried) how firm she has been with me.

11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I highly recommend getting some organic coconut oil to put around the ring at the base of your balls.

IMO it offers instant relief as well as stops the "grabbing" of the ring.

knightly and Lock&Key like this.
  12. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for your recommendation. I will definitely try that.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  13. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    We picked up some take outs before heading to her home. Dinner was a simple affair before I had to leave for home. It was our usual “goodbye routine” and as I walked through the door, she said “Thank you for doing this.”, pointing to my crotch. Now I can be sure she hasn’t forgotten the part of me, for the sake of her has been locked.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    I’m wondering if this sudden longing for my lady, has got to do with the locked appendage of mine. This is a feeling I have not felt in a long time. Not that my love for her has declined over the years, but we have been together for a long time. I would label this feeling as “being needy”, and “needy” is not how our relationship is defined.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  15. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    It is very likely that your longing has to do with being locked. It is what drives men to be devoted to their lady because only she can give you the relief you are looking for.

You will get used to wearing your cage over night and the best way to do that is to keep it on and not unlock every night.

It is really great that your lady is pleased you are locking up. The sooner you hand over the key the better.

Lock&Key, littleguy3 and JaySaysYes like this.
  16. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Vasaline under the ring before bed. And the right cage and.youll make it through thr night.4am pee and let.it subside

JaySaysYes and Lock&Key like this.
  17. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advise! I find peeing does help alleviate the burning sensation a little. It helps rid the hard on, reducing the pressure around the balls. Somebody suggested organic coconut oil so I’m guessing it’s about using some sort of lubricant.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  18. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your response. I am certainly working towards being able to leave the cage on all day and night long, and the eventual handing over of the key. Being locked seems to have sparked certain unfamiliar feelings/emotions in me, it is strange but I’m learning to cope.

19. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    So my lady got to know (through her “questioning” & my eventual admission of course), that I did not in fact go straight to bed after obtaining her permission to unlock me. Honestly it did not occur to me that this should be a problem, as I had intended to sleep but was kept awake by a text messaging conversation with a good friend from overseas. During which, I had not done anything which might have compromised my chastity, and I did eventually head to bed about an hour after unlocking. My lady thinks differently, and feels strongly that there must be consequences for such failings. Since we have not discussed consequences for any failings, we’ll be talking about it over dinner this evening. Frankly, I’m feeling a little disgruntled, I didn’t expect to be running into trouble merely 10 days into this. Bummer.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  20. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    So it has been decided over dinner tonight, that as a consequence for my non-compliance last night, my lady will be keeping the key to my lock for 2 nights, which means I will not be allowed to unlock for sleep, till the key is handed back to me Wednesday night. I had agreed to this decision somewhat begrudgingly, as I still do not consider what happened last night to be that big a deal. Although I do acknowledge that indeed there has been non-compliance, the truth is that I had not intentionally chosen not to comply, and chastity has not been compromised. Well it is what it is, the key has left me for the first time, as I left her house after our kisses and having said our goodnights.

littleguy3 likes this.
  21. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Got roused from my sleep twice throughout the night. Did the finger in between (the cage and my sack), did the peeing, did the nutsack drenching, did a walkabout followed by plenty of Vaseline to cool the heat.

22. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Over dinner this evening, I conceded to my lady. I told her that she is right, that I was wrong to have unlocked myself before I was ready to sleep. I acknowledged that what has been discussed and agreed upon should be abided by closely. I apologised and asked if she would please consider handing me back the key, and allow me to unlock tonight for a good sleep. She said that while she would accept my apology, she has to be firm with the consequences imposed on me. Although I was a little disappointed with the prospect of having to endure one more night of pain and suffering, I was at the same time kind of turned on by her decisiveness and control of this.

23. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    #23 Lock&Key, Mar 29, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
    On my way to pick up (my key) my lady! Chinese for dinner tonight! Looking forward to a good night’s sleep!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  24. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    I just realised it’s Friday! My lady’s coming over and there is not going to be any unlocking (unless my lady wants to play) till bedtime Sunday. I hope I’ll be granted some action this weekend.

25. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    Last night, we decided that the key will be handed over to my lady, whenever she spends the night over or stays over with me. We have also added into the road map, consequences for failings. The consequence for any non-compliance would result in the key being handed over to my lady (which means no unlocking for sleep and only light gyming activities), for a duration to be determined by her only.

I was hoping to be unlocked to be allowed some action last evening. I was feeling incredibly horny and desperate for some real action, while we were engaging in some kissing and fondling. When asked if I could be unlocked, she looked me in the eye with a wicked smile and said “Not tonight Baby.” My penis was throbbing hard in its cage and pre-cum was leaking. My nuts felt like they might soon be exploding.

I hope tonight’s the night, I want to make love to this lady so badly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice