Locked, or Freedom?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Mar 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    What a difference a small steel cage can be.

When we started down this road, it was not a fantasy or fetish. It happened out of need. It provided her the control over our sex life that enabled her to enjoy sex. Before we got to the point of chastity, she declared herself asexual. Our long marriage was in trouble.

What a disservice to her. She has discovered since, she has quite the sexual capacity. And, she is quite dominant. She always knew that, but feedback from other people criticized her for it. So, she suppressed it.

I have discovered, I am a true service sub. I had no idea. I always knew I was different, but never knew why. Chastity brought it to the surface very unexpectedly. Realizing that and accepting it, has not been easy.

I am still the guy she married and will give my life to protect her. I can still repair her helicopter or jet, keep her yacht shipshape, build her a house, and restore her car. Yet, I am just as happy mopping the floors and washing her undergarments. It is the first time I can be be 100% who I am. A little bondage can be provide a lot of freedom.

Recently, we were apart for a month. I was left unlocked, and was beyond aimless and unsettled. She missed her control. We both missed being together terribly. We were just discussing it over a bottle of wine and it prompted me to write this.

Chastity and FLR has provided a framework for us to connect on a deep level. To successfully practice either or both, requires a level of communication that we had not participated in previously. That alone has done wonders for us. Shifting the power roles, provided the rest.

This framework or FLR, or whatever, helped us find a new and correct balance for us. We are both much happier now that we have adopted roles that are the right fit. Additionally, it has injected an erotic energy that has charged up our relationship in all ways.

Chastity and FLR can be much more than just a exciting kink. It takes truthfulness, communication, and a certain amount of willingness to try. From our point of view, it is more than worth it.

elindles, anasyrma, Headtrip and 14 others like this.
  2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I've had the same experience, thank goodness for less than a month, and found myself in the same mental place. It sucks. I need the reminder I'm owned. I totally get what you mean with this!

Xileh and true42 like this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Too true. Good post.

Chastity can do beautiful things to a relationship, I think we all have that moment when we realise we can’t live without it.

bondinchas and true42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice