Spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Xileh, Sep 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Does she give you after-care? I find that very helpful and it provides a deep bonding time. Between the punishment and loving care, I could never be resentful. Sore definitely.

starflyer likes this.
  2. Her Boy

Her Boy New member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    afterwards she will tend to the redness with a cold flannel then normally a cuddle whilst I am thanking her for correcting me. I hate to feel the resentment it just happens.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Her Boy well if you being spank for not doing what you telled to do then it best and try to do everthing that you telled to and then you wont get spank as much.

Xileh and Artem like this.
  4. Her Boy

Her Boy New member

Local Time:
    Thank Jemima, I can assure you it’s not intentional. I just slip up trying to remember everything I’m supposed to do to keep Miss happy. Being relatively new to FLR I can sometimes forget a chore!

5. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    Spur of the moment punishment is more of wtf has just happened but feel warm inside once is over
    Being told its coming (say your out in public or get a text message) a whole different level of different emotions Anticipation the butterfly's in the tummy of knowing what's going to happen and its completely out of your control
    The lump in the throat when you see the cane on the bed
    Embarrassment as bottoms are pulled down and made to bend over
    The rush of adrenaline as the first stroke hits
    The sence of relief when it's over
    Mixed in with my shame that i have let down my Mistress or broken one of her rules
    Then there is the mixed feelings over the next week when I catch sight of the red welts in the mirror

Lock&Key, Rectrix and TrueLock_MJ like this.
  6. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well that ok then. cos after a bit you will get better at doing chores and then you wont get spank as much. i was paddle a lot more when i first was with Mistress.

7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    We get in maintenance spankings when we can about once a week if we have the house to ourselves. Only just recently has my Wife pushed me into the “zen” zone, she would apparently quit too soon to get me there previously.
    The last couple times, she would get me warmed up and then really start increasing swings mainly with the tawse.
    I haven’t experienced anything really like it, my head got tingly, almost like I had been drinking a little, I was in a wonderful submissive headspace, each strike would sting but not severe at all even though I knew she was swinging harder and harder.

The canes I fear, those hurt, the heavier wood hurts deep, and the thin delrin stings so badly. She’s still fairly gentle with these.

Overall with these sessions, I love everything about them. I know they make my Wife feel her dominance which I enjoy, I get a nervous excitement leading up to the event, and while I do not enjoy pain at all, I know I need this to help keep my mindset correct while I’m a caged husband.
    Afterwards once I’m ok to stand, she tells me to go look at her work, then she holds me on her chest for as long as I need.

I have not yet received a real and true punishment beating, and hope to not find out just how severe one of those would be!

8. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    My Mistress likes to use a riding crop. She punishes me like this when she's not happy with my behaviour. It doesn't happen very often.

While she's using the rising crop on my bottom I'm thinking about what I did wrong and how to improve, all the way through the punishment she interrogates me about my behaviour and I have to respond to her questions. Keeps me very focused on promising to do better.

Afterward she lets me cuddle her while the stinging subsides. I'm always naked, she's always dressed. During the cuddles I feel very submissive and very infatuated with her.

9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Well, I got myself an actual real spanking last night. It was supposed to be a maintenance one, and like an idiot I left one of the implements in the drawer that I hate. A large wooden spatula, I was talking to my Wife when I was grabbing the canes and the tawse, so I really don’t think I was doing anything intentionally, but damn did I pay for it like I did!
    She warmed me up with light swats from the tawse and then asked why she was missing something, and I immediately thought…I’m dead. I was correct.
    I will not make that mistake again. She said it was something small, but it’s still undermining her authority, making a decision for her. And she’s correct, I’m glad she called it out and corrected me. I really try to do all I can to stay submissive and let her lead.
    I asked for a minute to catch my breath a few minutes into the spanking, and she sent me to the corner for my break for the first time in our now 4th year of using the cage and chastity. It was humiliating, she told me to tell her when I was ok to continue, and when I said I was ok, she said to come back to the bed and when I got back into position, she said “ok now we can start over from the beginning”
    Up till last night I was questioning whether she’d have the backbone to give me a serious punishment if she felt I deserved it.
    I don’t question this any more, at all!

I also feel this was something that needed to happen at some point, just as part of our role / dominance swap.

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Some knobs are hard to turn to just the level that you want to ... especially when it's someone else who controls how far to turn the knob.

My wife, fortunately, has not taken up the strict corporal punishment as of yet. But she does know that it is full well within her range of options. I might enjoy a playful swat or two, but I'm not really into receiving pain. On the other hand, there are a few times where I really deserved a good lashing, and maybe it would do me good. So I'll respectfully accept it if/when it comes.

Her Boy and Queens servant73 like this.
  11. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I try very hard to be quiet during spankings. Its difficult when Mistress uses some things like a hard wooden paddle and I am bare bottom. If they go on too long I do squirm and kick my legs a bit. I have been heard to whimper and squeal a bit too when they go long.

Some spankings are for reasons and I think about that during the paddling. Others are for task or Mistress/wife fun.

true42 and TrueLock_MJ like this.
  12. TrueLock_MJ

TrueLock_MJ Member

Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    Wow how do you manage to keep your composure and silence during a spanking? I would be in a mess certainly.

jemima likes this.
  13. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Certainly not easy but complaining or whimpering too much just incurs more "redness on my bottom"

TrueLock_MJ likes this.
  14. badasssub

badasssub Member

SW UK
    Local Time:
    I have so much admiration for my partner. When I first suggested flr and chastity she was unsure but she has researched various topics and finding her feet. I am so grateful for that and I think she is starting to enjoy herself. At first she was quite worried and cautious about how hard she should spanking with a tawse or paddle. She said it didn't help that I seemed to enjoy it too much. Yesterday she did find the right level with a tawse which was bearable but painful enough for me to be a deterrent but not too hard for her where she felt the spanking went too far. I know she looks at some of the photos posted on this site and feel that the marks left are far too much. Hopefully in the next few weeks with the weekly maintenance spankings she has decided after reading this thread she will find that level where she doesn't feel bad and it is enough deterrent for me to maintain my respect . One thing I do know is that in and out of our flr she is great and I'm pleased to be with her.

Chris estim and Her Boy like this.
  15. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Interesting, but I've never been spanked by the wife but I was beat regularly by my step father

16. EliteDebbieT

EliteDebbieT Dominatrix

Goddess
    United States of America
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Yes of course you can use the safe password if both agreed to use it

17. Her Boy

Her Boy New member

Local Time:
    During the spanking I think of nothing but the pain. To the extent I flinch if she touches me through my fear of the next spank. Immediately after she stops the pain stops and I feel aroused. It’s probably an hour later I feel some resentment. I adore her and the FLR dynamic we have and don’t want to feel resentment at all, it just happens

18. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well it a bit hard to think of anything when you paddled and if i thinked of someting it wud just be i glad when it over and gone.

Her Boy likes this.
  19. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I was fortunate enough to have a prostrate milking a few weeks ago after 3 months. However, as it does take some of the frustration off. I tend to get even more frustrated and horny after a couple weeks.
    I told my Goddess how bad it’s been now, and tonight she said she would restrain me and whip it out of me.
    I know when I’m restrained, it will be harsh. She left out the switch and cane this morning. Along with the pump up butt plug. I been dreading this all day. Knowing how painful it is going to be. She will take pictures of her work, and I’ll post them tomorrow.

Chris estim likes this.
  20. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
    I suggested the idea of maintenance spankings to @Mistress ComDom a few months ago. I get 12 swats on Sunday no matter what. If I forget to remind her then I get additional swaps. It started gentle enough but Mistress has learned to not hold her punches. I don't like the spankings now as they HURT real quick. She uses a black paddle or pig whip.

Mistress ComDom likes this.
  21. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    As promised, my spanking from a few minutes ago.

Attached Files:

22. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I've not had a punishment caning, i enjoy it so wouldnt be much of a punishment. If anything it takes the edge off when i'm unbearably horny.

23. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I can imagine that feeling some resentment could lead me into more arousal — accentuating her ability to make me endure something that I don’t like, a manifestation of her control. And that’s arguably the most exciting thing about FLR/Femdom to me.

Her Boy and Artem like this.
  24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Perhaps the resentment isn't at her. Perhaps it's towards yourself, reflecting that last remaining appendage of your alpha masculinity, the part of you that hasn't given in to your cage, resenting yourself for becoming so beta.

Surrendered and Her Boy like this.
  25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm very red and feel the pain, but she makes me thank her after for giving me her punishment.

Chris estim and soforo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice