Rachel's New Begining

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Feb 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Today is the begining of the rest of my life.

i am setting out for MM & Ricks today. You see i have once again gotten laid off. When i was laid off the last time i looked for a job here for over a year but there simply aren't many to be had. Mistress and Rick have been kind enough to allow me to come live with them. There are a lot of jobs there and hopefully someone will hire an old sissy.

We have been working on this for a long time MM wants Her sissy and Her sissy needs MM. My wife and i are not getting a divorce. So i am leaving for home today after i get my brows waxed.

i have talked to some family and friends about it. Some didn't want to talk about it at all and perfered to bury their heads in the sand and change the subject. Our daughter though what a gift from God she turned out to be. She knows about my bi-crossdresser-sissy side. When i explained the situation to her she said Dad when was the last time you WERE happy? i really didn't have an answer. Then she looked at me and said Dad if this is what you need to do to be happy. Go be happy I will love you just the same. Just don't forget me. If only she knew what it meant to hear that.

So while i am looking forward to starting life anew at the age of 55 i learned a lot about the people in my life here. Most of it what i expected but it's hard finding out that some people that you love really don't care all that much about you. Our daughter however saved the day with her words.

My two biggest fears now are still not being able to find employment and failing as a live in sissy MM. MM says not to worry but i still do. MM says i WILL learn even if it's one wack at a time, lol.

MM's sweatpea
    rachel

Breathe likes this.
  2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Rachel...
    Everything happens for a reason and this may turn out to be a huge blessing. Your daughter sounds like she
    has a good working relationship with you,may you build on that!
    MM and Rick are part of your family and with your collar ceremony coming up, your life is changing big time.
    In times of trouble, take one day at a time, and remember those who obviously love you,especially your daughter.
    As for failing as a live-in sissy, you can't fail at being yourself....we are all rooting for you!
    Mr Gee

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Mr Gee
    What a nice response to My girls new journel, thank you!

I know shes struggling right now, after all this is a BIG move for her. Its not like this hasnt been in the back of our minds for quite some time now, and increasing as each visit she made came to an end, but its still hard and I can certainly understand that. In normal circumstances sissys are there for thier Owners, for whatever the need may be. In this instance rachel knows that I am here for her, supporting her and helping her through this. I never expected this to be easy and I am prepared to help her as is My husband. A difficult journey that we all knew at some point would take place, the time has now come and I cant be happier. rachel has spent her whole life trying to make sense of who and what she is, its time she found out and spread her wings as the girl she has always wanted to be with a family that truely understands her. I think it is wonderful that she got the response from her daughter that she so desperatly needed. I have never met rachels daughter but I can tell from the love in her response that she is a very special young woman.
    So, rachel will be here for a couple weeks, then head back to collect the rest of her things, then she will be home for good. I asked her to begin a new journel as the other one she has held onto for almost two years began when she made her first trip here, now its time to move on to the next chapter in rachels sissy life. Will it be perfect, I doubt that. Will it be wonderful....ABSOLUTLY!

Mistress Michelle

4. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Rachel is special, as are you....thank you for the kind words. I don't post often but I read most forum entries. I find the folks here to be above the norm, kind and gentle; thanks for being you.
    Mr Gee

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    My dear rachel,

i feel so happy for you to read the good news. And i must admit that reading about your daughter moved me to tears. You can feel so proud on Her.
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you to find an employment as sonn as possible and as for your fears to fail as a live in sissy I am sure that your worries are absolutely without any reason. Yes, there might be moments of doubts sooner or later, but you must not forget that you have the greatest Mentor at your side one can think of. Mistress Michelle will never let you down.

Hugs and kisses,

Katrin

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :wub: :) Well hot damn rachel your making the move and i know that Mistress Michelle ,rick yourself and everyone connected to them will benifit from this ,maybe you the most.Hard to believe at times when younger folks can make more sence of things than some adults but thats a good sign of our next generation and i know you were apart of her upbringing and that says alot about you my dear.We have met,talked and all many times and i hope i helped abit through the tougher times but i'm VERY happy for you sweetie,planning a trip in april myself there and gots ribs on me mind ;) ...love ya lots ,curtseys and alot a love to Mistress :party0002:

7. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Go Rachel!
    good luck and all with the new move (not that you need it of course). Also congrats on apparently raising a good daughter

also... yay!

8. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Rachel,

It's all good and if something comes your way in the form of employment in your new setting with Ms. Michelle and Her hub - then it worked it's magic.

Your posting of what your daughter said is as good as it gets - to be happy - is fundamental. From this, everything grows.

Always keep things real and enjoy the time with Ms. Michelle and your continued being Her sissy.

You are always special to read here - always!
    Aline

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What a wonderful day, having My sissy home and not having any sense of urgency associated with her being here is soooo wonderful! Shes here now, home where she belongs and although there will certainly be an adjustment period, at least I dont have to worry about her going off again and not seeing her for a long time. I HATED that, I hated saying goodbye, I hated not having her here, I hated not knowing when she would be able to come back. This is soooo freakin much better I cant even describe it. rachel will still have to go back to Pa to gather the rest of her things but she wont be long and I know she'll be right back so it'll be so much easier. And...she has a job interview on Monday :) Not sure if she will like it or whatever but she does have one :)

I did want to mention that I had bought rachels jailbird from Mature Metal before she came back this time and had it here, she had given Me all the measurements but she did not know I had ordered it. So, she spent the night in it last night and its wonderful. rachel will add to her journel this evening so I am sure she can tell everyone how wonderful it is. But it is beautiful and as shiny as it can be Thank you Mature Metal I LOVE it!!

Mistress Michelle
    PS...Did I mention how happy I am that My rachel is home for good??

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    First i would like to thank everyone for the kind comments regarding my daughter. i myself thought her comment was thoughtful and insightful as well but then i am just a tad biased, :) . Anyway i forwarded the comments to her (Currie) this morning in an email. The following is what she said:
    Am i the luckiest Dad in the world or what? My nickname for her has always been "kid" and to this day i still call her "kid" more often then i use her name when talking with her thus the signature.

I would also like to thank everyone for the well wishes and some much needed encouragement.

So for the first night. Mistress gave me my jailbird and we put it on and it fit great. i used Pansy Tart's measuring system and would like to thank her for taking the time to put that all together and making such an informative post. i may have to send it back for an adjustment but that is to my over zelous measurement in the area of diameter. i will tell you though this thing is absolutely wonderful. Don't waste your hard earned money on those plastic cages if you are looking at a ball trap type device. A Mature Metal may cost you more initially but if i were to add up all that i spent on them i would have saved money had i just gotten this from the start. Of course MM wasn't around when i bought my first plastic device. In the mean time have purchased a CB3K, Exobelt and a Birdlocked and none of them felt as comfortable after wearing them for a long time as this did from the moment i put it on. The only problem i have with it is the twisting that some others have reported. i have to get in touch with Mature Metal about this to see what the fix requires.

Ok from now on MM will refer to Mistress Michelle.

So it was my first fullday on the farm. MM is right it is different w/o that sense of urgency that we always had before. i got up looked for some jobs to apply for on craigslist and the local paper. i did apply for 3. Then we went on some errands. i wasn't dressed but still felt in rachel mode. We joked some and had some good laughs but i tried to remember at all times i am still MM's sissy submissive. i guess i did ok because i didn't get hit all day., lol. As MM said i do have an interview on Monday, that's a good thing.

i would like to thank MW for mailing my new nipple jewlry before my arrival. MM put them on tonight and they look very nice. They are heart shaped with pink gem stones around the outside. MM took pictures as She does with everything so i am sure everyone will get to see them.

MM's sweetpea
    rache

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    My girls locked in steel :) Thanks Mature Metal for a perfect device!!

002_crop.jpg

12. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle and rachel,

So glad the saga has ended and you are finally there for good. It is very different than the fly by's of the past and the learning curve can be quite long at times. As you have seen, it's hard to serve two "Mistresses" and now you are able to focus on Her and what is important in your life. Good luck on the job and know that it will all work itself out. As a living testament that this life does work, it just takes a lot of concentrated effort. Now the two rules that this girl lives by and just might come in handy.

Rule 1: Mistress is always right!

Rule 2: In the odd instance that Mistress might be mistaken, refer to rule 1!

Simple and keeps this girl out of a lot of trouble. Know i am here if you ever need to talk. The best of luck to Y/you both and of course rick. Looking forward to coming down for another visit someday...

submissively

Mistress Rob's slave

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What a lovely day, home with My sissy girl. Dosent get much better than this, and damn shes a great cook!!

005_crop.jpg

I'm gettin spoiled real fast!!

Mistress Michelle

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress and to quote my friend Cynthia " Rule 1: Mistress is always right! " :lol:

MM's spoiled sweetpea
    rachel

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Rachel,

Congratulations on making the big move!!!! :)

mikecb

16. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

may I ask why sissy rachel doesn't present the meal herself but her brother???

*giggle*

maid katrin

17. susie q

Local Time:
    :D Was wondering that myself katrin but i think i know why but can't share the info but she/he looks very happy :D

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    As much as I would love having rachel always dressed as a good sissy should, its simply not possible all the time with My dad living here with us. Hes 93 today, its his birthday :) There will be plenty of times for rachel to be dressed and she and I together are working on keeping her mindset in sissy mode all the time so that she will be the sissy she needs to be whether dressed or not. We are leaving for the beach in a few days in the motorhome and she will be dressed for the entire trip. So, even though I would love to always have her in a prissy dress we will make due with what we have, at least we are finally together and thats what we are concentrating on right now.

Have I mentioned how wonderful it is to have My sissy home for good? :anim_50:

Mistress Michelle

19. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Michelle,

yes, You did. But I think that can not be mentioned enough [​IMG] ...
    By the way, I was just teasing (... that's me, You know? ) I am sure You will make sure at all times that sissy rachel remains in sissy mode or should I say that now, she's living with You, there is nothing that can take her out of it [​IMG].

Hugs to You and Your sissy,

maid katrin

20. susie q

Local Time:
    Well that was the info i felt i should not share but i'm glad Mistress did lol ,love and curtseys Mistress :chores001:

21. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well done susie, Mistress Michelle deserves a loyal sissy servant, not a sissy chatterbox ... even though I must admit that sissies mostly tend to be the latter ... LOL

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Trust!! a very hard thing to achieve from someone,very easy to lose and damn near impossible to retrieve once lost curtseys :)

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    We left for the beach on Wednesday around 3:30PM. We drove :character0182: well Mistress did and i wasn't even :confused0068: one time, until about 10:00PM that is when the real camping started. No electric, just a place to park the land yacht so we could all get some sleep before heading to Camping World to get some repairs done to the ship that sails on land. We will be here about 2 hours till they get the new awning installed we will need the shade to keep us out of the 50 degree sun, ;) . i wonder if i can talk Her into Florida i hear it's bikini weather there.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well i couldn't talk Mistress into Florida so we ended up in Myrtle Beach, SC where i could cook hamburgers on the grill in my winter coat :p . i didn't get to do that until i first fixed the plumbing problem in the sink. When i saw the cabinet filling up with water i just thought that just doesn't look right to me. i yelled outside to Rick, :character0071: TURN OFF THE WATER. Rick said what's wrong rachel, i said Houston we have a problem. i immediately called in rachel's plumbing service, she ask Rick to go for some parts she needed and she then fixed it in a jiffy :anim_19: . Well actually it was a little longer than a jiffy but either way she got 'er done as they say down here. Then we had a nice supper of hot dogs and hamburgers Mistress said it was all we could afford after we spent $13.62 for plumbing parts :lol: . (She didn't really say that i took a little writers liberties there). Now we can all take :chores029: .
    MM's sweetpea
    rachel

25. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    well, Rachel, it's a good thing you know what you're doing. i would have been rather useless. And now i know that She will not be online until you all get back, so i won't concern myself about it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice