What is your "standard" lock-up period?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dmitry, Feb 6, 2023.

?

What is your standard lock-up period

1. 1-4 days

22 vote(s)
    14.9%
  2. 5-10 days

28 vote(s)
    18.9%
  3. 10-28 days

39 vote(s)
    26.4%
  4. Above 30 days

59 vote(s)
    39.9%
Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    My wife and me are playing chastity for six years now. At first, she was very negative, but time changes everything. She now embraces the idea and has commanded me recently to lock up again. I did obey, of course, albeit it was not my plan for now.
    The previous lock period ended two weeks ago and it was the longest for me - 24 days.
    Yes, we are playing chastity for 6 years and the longest lock period was only 24 days!
    Realistically speaking, its me who limits the duration of a lock up period. My wife would like to keep me locked for longer, but after couple of weeks in chastity it becomes hardly tolerable for me. I do not sleep well, I become distracted at my work, my phisical activity (skiing) is limited while I caged. My wife feels it, sees it and opens the cage.
    I think, that a lock period of a week or two is the most common amongst cagees. I assume, that lock periods above one month are not often to happen in real life.
    What is your "normal" lock period? I mean not the record you may have achieved some day, but the real average lock period, that normally gives fun to both of you.

2. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    My feeling is two to three weeks is a good limit, but my wife will have ultimate say. I am not a sub, and she is not a domme, for me it is a kink and for increased pleasure, both for her and me. For her it is more about controlling my T levels and moods. I seem to be less irritable and easier to get along with when caged awhile. If she says I'm being grouchy and need to stay caged longer, that's how it will go. It will be 20 days tomorrow, and my planned release is Tuesday.

Caged-beast8 and Muffleduk like this.
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Do you mean continuous time actually in the cage, do you have sex while your in the cage? If you are let out for sex but dont cum does that count as an ending?

What happens during your lock up period? If one is ignored or kept in for negative reasons, longer periods are very much harder.

My partner let me out for sex last week but I didn't cum, while I am horny as fuck right now, it felt like a release to me even though I didn't cum. My current TWO is 13 days

Ill be curious to see if I feel the same way when we have sex with me still in the cage. Similar to you the longest time I have been continually locked is about 24 days. I am pretty sure ill feel the same release, in theory my cage need not be removed at all.

Like you we have been playing with chastity...for a very long time, we have had breaks from it sure, I think we are possibly entering a new phase of it though.

4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    This is our 4th year of chastity, and my longest time of locked days with no unlocks for anything is only 8. My average length of locked time without the key going in the lock for any reason is probably only 3-4 days tops.

My Wife likes to tease her property, I’m out for showering and a shave every few days, or piv a couple times a week.
    Now if we’re talking wearing a cage daily, yes, my default setting is caged, I sleep in the cage, I wear it all day every day unless she’s requiring access or it’s time for a scrub & shave.
    A “freedom” day has become more and more rare as the years have gone by. And the orgasm denial has increased, so I may be released from the cage to get some pussy, but it’s for my Wife’s pleasure and orgasm, no cumming for me usually, then back in the cage.
    She loves my tongue, doesn’t care for dildos much at all, and still loves her cock which is fortunate for me, I still get to enjoy the feeling of an erection quite often and the amazing feeling of her heavenly pussy. I’m very lucky for being a locked hubby!

Parley and cogman like this.
  5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    As cogman already said - it might be open to interpretation what a lockup really means.
    Is it about acutally unlocking the cage my record is close to 3 months, but the average should be 2-3 days as i get unlocked for sports and cleaning, travel (flights). I will also get unlocked for sex, but only if the locked part is asked for so even as we have sex quite often beein unlocked for it is more rare than beeing unlocked for sports.
    If unlocking is rather about orgasms the average might be roughtly a month or so, but the actual lockingperiods in this regard might differ a lot.

cogman likes this.
  6. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Like others have said it's down to interpretation of what we call unlocked
    I'm unlocked weekly for a supervised shower
    I'm unlocked when she wants to use her cock which can be months apart and always locked straight back up
    Last time I was unlock for any length of time was January 2022 for a couple of weeks due to a infected ingrowing hair
    Other than that it's 24/7
    It's all about how chastity works for you and makes you happy tho and not what others do or trying to keep up with what you read online

7. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    This describes our dynamic, my wife loves her PIV, which I am very grateful. I wear the cage 24/7 except for hygiene and shaving.

8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I've been in chastity for 11 months now and have been released for an orgasm 11 times. I'm released about 1-2 other times a month for a quick shave and then I'm right back in. Since I'm not out long enough to even get an erection except when we have sex, I'm going to say my average lockup is 30+ days.

My longest lockup period was 91 days.

TomT, Lazlo Toth and Muffleduk like this.
  9. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Our contract says 4 weeks as standard. This can be increased at her will. I expect 4-6 weeks to be the norm giving less than 10 releases per year.

TomT and Muffleduk like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m just locked up period!

TomT, slutsarah and Chaste J. like this.
  11. Badtar

Badtar Member

Business
    Knoxville
    Local Time:
    My KH wife and I have been playing with chastity for a few years, but mainly at my direction. We used plastic or cheap metal cages which limited time in cage. (One very bad yeast infection also- ouch)

We recently bought a BA-28 custom titanium cage and it’s allowed longer wear ( 24/7 with daily shower / shaving breaks)

I travel for work and she is caregiving for her parents, so I was more or less “self-locking” for a bit, and she was feeling guilty and offering frequent releases (2X per week, very predicable on the same days). I asked her three weeks ago to “mix it up” and make my releases more infrequent and to surprise me. I’m a bit sorry for what I asked, because I’m horny as hell right now, but I think she’s enjoying it more.

I have the keys and it’s the honor system for me to avoid masturbating while unlocked, but so far I’ve been good and resisted.

We have a weekend away planned for the 24th of Feb, so I’m hoping for PIV and multiple orgasms then. Until then…

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's that old definitional issue again. We've averaged PIV twice a year for thstvtgree years, and ejaculation four times per year, and erections maybe once per month although since late 2021 erections are also down to every 100 days or so. But the key is turned for cleaning or biking two or three times per week. Assuming erections and penile stimulation were the point of the question I selected >30.

13. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    The “distraction” period you describe happens to many, and you have to get through it. For me the desire to get out is probably greatest from about day 7-14, then it subsides a bit…slowly builds again at about day 30, and then again settles in and only gets tough when she teases me. Overall that desire never leaves but starts to manifest in MORE productivity, better sleep, much better overall sex (her pleasure becomes your pleasure), and your mind opens to new things.

Everyone has a different journey, and what works for one may not work for others…that being said, push your limits and try a longer lockup. She’ll be happy and so will you. I believe that’s why most experienced keyholders will tell you to start with a 90 day initial lockup (provided you have a good fitting cage)…pushes her to accept that it’s ok to say no, and lose the guilt and get you to understand that she’s in charge and controls that’s aspect.

Good luck!!

14. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    I am at 5+ weeks right now. She says she will unlock me on Valentines day. This will be the 2nd longest ever. Most of the year though I'm allowed supervised masturbation about every two weeks (if I beg for it). I usually put the device back on the next day without being asked. I'm released for PIV maybe once a month. That used to be more often, but she prefers her clit vibe and a large dildo to my soft old dick. I can't blame her.

TomT and Rectrix like this.
  15. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    i have just begged my Wife to keep me locked for all of 2023, with the long term goal of permanance. Last unlocking was for 4 hours for a medical thing on 12/9. Last orgasm outside of caged (maybe the last one ever) was 11/21. Before that She gave me a ruined O outside of my cage on 9/21. i am loving this and hope to live out our lives together in total servitude.

TomT likes this.
  16. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    So far my wife has only let me go 10 days at the longest

Chloé Rian likes this.
  17. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    As for the whole "what do you define as lockup?" question, I would suggest that locked up without an orgasm. Even if you are unlocked for sex, but cumming isn't allowed, you are still under your partners control.
    For me it averages a month.

18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    They is exactly what happened for my wife when we did a 90 day initial lockup.

TomT, Littlejt1 and Pepe_ like this.
  19. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I get 2-3 releases a year, so....yeah.

TomT, Ormaz and Littlejt1 like this.
  20. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Weekly ATM but we will see how that goes. I'm keeping her horny by doing construction so soon it might be daily.

21. Chloé Rian

Chloé Rian She's in control

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    This mostly sums up my relationship as well. I’m locked up unless she wants PIV or to tease me. Sex is usually 2-3 times a week, mostly on weekends. Sometimes she’ll leave me free for a weekend, it’s totally her choice.

Longest continuous lockup was 10 days, with one caged ruin in the middle. Usually average 6-7 days straight. She has a big trip coming up that could push me over 2 weeks locked. I’m definitely not allowed to be free when she is gone for any extended period of time and normally I’m not allowed to leave the house without being locked up, whether I’m with her or not.

I love being locked up but she makes the rules and she’s not giving up sex any time soon!

Queens servant73 likes this.
  22. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I looked back at my notebook app, I was wrong, longest continuous lockup with zero unlocks was 11 days.
    Longest orgasm denial has been 52 days, and then a handful of 25+ to 30+ day denials as well over these last 4 years.

This year my Wife will allow a ruined orgasm every 2-3 weeks and one full orgasm per month, that’s the goal any way. But she’ll still tease and use her cock whenever she desires, no set schedule

23. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    Since April of last year ( not including dr appts and hygiene) we have been on about a 3 month schedule. I was not prepared for that but my Queen seems to love the control.

Rectrix likes this.
  24. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Thanks for answering.
    Yes, I would agree on this. For me it is always a strait lock up period without a key touching the lock. It's what my wife prefers.
    The removing of a cage for a short period for shaving or teasing shouldn't count as an end of a lock period. But an orgasm, even a ruined one, should be counted as a start of a new lock period, in my opinion.

I suspected, that majority in chastity are staying locked for less, than a month in average. It looks like this so far.

25. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    GIven this definition I would not be so certain that the percentage is so low.
    Yes it is still some time, but about 4 weeks is not so high either...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice