Looker 2 with tetherspout

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by cogman, Jan 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Yeah strange the retainer didnt seem to corrode at all during the 9 months it was in there, unlike the spout which was a bit scary. The spout now is much higher grade stainless so it wont corrode, but next time (it might be another 9 months) I take it out it would be pertinent to have them made from titanium, but I cant measure them while they are in me attached to the front of a cage.

I could ask if I could switch back to the titanium urethral insert which in reality is just as secure while i do measurements and stuff, just no physical barrier to pulling out other than she would know. But she hates it when I ask to do things like that, its been stipulated she wants the tether in, and that is that really.

But yes I saw you had done that earlier, just surprised at just how much a difference it makes because we are only talking fractional amounts.

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I saw only a color change of the retainer, but this may be also due to the grinding and polishing afterwards.
    Anyway it is now absolutely comfortable and escape proof.
    The thread wall of the original spout is so thin that I tore it once nearly off when tightening the safety nut.
    The bore of the titanium spout is a bit smaller, now I can tighten the nut fast, it only can be removed by the original tool, which is secured like the key.

cogman likes this.
  3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Update its been in for 4 months now, while it would seem the retainer has crept forward a bit ie more of the spout comes out, its still completely comfortable and completely escape proof. I really dont know its there until its cleaning time and I poke soap and fingers into the steelheart. Longest in without opening is 3 weeks, cage cleaning has worked perfectly, no real need for removal at all.

When I do eventually remove it (I know it can stay in for at least 9 months) I may measure the retainer properly and have a titanium one made.

Anyways that search is over, its as perfect as it can get. The only way I can cheat is with my partners wand and its locked and only comes out if she wants to use it.

4. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Maybe "wands" to use it;)

cogman likes this.
  5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    You’re speaking for me, too. Same concerns.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Wow that was 2 years ago I responded to that. Well 2 years later I am still using it, and none of the above mentioned concerns have reared their head.

But the most weird thing happened today, after 5 months of being in me I was cleaning in the shower and it popped out.

My partner does not live with me, and it picked a fine time to do it because she isnt coming over tonight, or really talking to me right now.

It has happened once before, I have noticed that over time the retainer creeps foreward allowing more of the spout to protrude, and eventually your body ejects it, this happens without any pain, but if you tried to pull it out yourself it would not be good, I am sure you could but it would be similar to tearing a PA out through the skin.

Anyways I was going to remove it at 6 months and check the retainer for corrossion, the spout coming from steelworx was perfect, but there are a few tiny pits on the retainer so its time to get a titanium one made.

Thankfully I messaged my partner and she sent me a code so I could put it back in and I took the measurments of the retainer so I can get a titanium one.

Crazy when I first put it in the thread of the spout barely protrudes, there is just enough to grab hold of stick a cotton bud in so you can screw it into the front of the cage. So I am back to wearing really tight briefs for support till it starts working its way forward again because the cock is hard up against the front of the cage now, when its about ready to pop out there is almost 10mm protruding. If it does this every 5 months its not really a big deal. This does address one of the concerns mentioned 2 years ago...Stuff you put up there your body naturally wants to eject it. I have never even nearly lost anything inside, the worst thing that happens when you are puting it in and your geting the retainer flat, the thread of the spout gets caught on the retainer and I have had a moment of panic thinking what if it jammed, but once u have it out again and you play with it you realise it cant ever actually happen.

I cleaned to corrossion spots, they are not enough to stop me wearing it while I get the other one made.

Given my current circumstances I must admit having unfettered access to the cock was slightly tempting to at least fuck with it but if she asked me I couldnt lie to her and then Id feel like more of a deadshit than I already do, so its time for a beer and not masturbate, find something to watch to take my mind off my predicament.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice