"I like that you can't cum"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M@rcellus, Jan 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    #1 M@rcellus, Jan 26, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
    ... and you pleasing me orally. That's a big turn on." And with that any return to a "normal" sex life was over. I've spent long enough now in chastity and pleasing my mistress orally that that's just who I am and that's what we do. This was in response to gently asking my mistress if we'll ever have sex again (the meaning was clear, I meant piv sex). So it seems like no, not ever. I already said that it's for her to decide. I thought it might be a game, that she must eventually crave wonderful intercourse with me. It's seems no, she likes oral and likes it all the more because I'm caged. I'm not sure I'm ok with this but I have never refused anything she has initiated so for now I don't feel like I'm going to refuse this. There is no sympathy on her part, for all she knows this is exactly what I wanted... but I didn't really expect it to happen. What should I do?

2. mir152

mir152 Active member

Local Time:
    Give her this text of yours. She is the first, who should know your feelings.

tifny, POT, Alphasub6988 and 6 others like this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Wait it out.

Initially my wife had the same view point. Not oral, she’s more of a massage and wand sort of girl. Eventually, that little itch she has, that little craving… it will grow. Her desire to have you inside her will overtake her desire to dominate you as you requested. It will happens again.

For now, do not question her. Don’t undermine her authority. Allow her to develop naturally in way she is comfortable with.
    Worked in my situation. I don’t orgasm but we have sex. Pegging. Caning. It escalates quicky!

Besides, if she genuinely doesn’t want you inside her again, would you be happy to do so against her desires?

4. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Of course I have told her I'm ok with that. It's the least I can do for her fulfilling my chastity fantasy. It's just surprised me that that's it. It's clicked into place for her. I have fantasised it would. I suppose what I'm really asking is has this happened to you? In a matter of days it seems I am purely an oral slave for my mistress. I have not put any signs out there that I ever wanted to be otherwise. She is not being forceful about it but I am never forceful back, we never argue about sex. I'm just like, I wanted to be a pussy worshipping slave... and now I am!

5. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    That's good advice. I won't undermine her. I am as you probably guessed, unbelievably turned on by her position on this today. Tomorrow I might feel differently. Right now all I want is the privilege to worship her body and am grateful for it. If my bratty side does come out be sure I will treat her with respect and no, I gave up my right to demand anything.

6. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Btw we got all the stuff for pegging. We do it a bit less than we did. I think it's another way in which she's taken advantage of the situation and kept it about her needs. I'm ok with that, eventually I'll ask for it after some cage time. I love that she's putting her desires first. I asked for it and now it's changing me

7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Enjoy.

Narciso, JaySaysYes and M@rcellus like this.
  8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    If you're not okay with the situation then you really should sit with herald have a polite conversation about what you are feeling, while yes we are in a FLR it still has to be mutually fulfilling for the both of you

SubBill1959, Vaelen, xxx1976 and 2 others like this.
  9. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I havent had PIV for well over a year now, my wife said i will never have it again i want PIV and do ask her and she always denies me but i respect her wishes and while ever i do, she keeps me as her sissy cuckold slave and keeps me in chastity, ....so as long as i accept no PIV, she will keep me in a chastity lifestyle, which i am grateful for and love.

10. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I suppose I feel like you made you bed you better lie in it. I said I've given all sexual choices to her perhaps in the heat of the moment. I think I should honour that. While i am regretting it a bit i am also think I need to stick with what I said. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I just didn't think she'd really cut out my sexual desires but she has. I go down on her all the time, have never refused that and now that's all I do.

Vaelen, Elon, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well that's awesome brother if you are good with it by all means rock on and enjoy

Elon and M@rcellus like this.
  12. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I am enjoying I think. It's out of my hands now. I have to follow this path. I can only hope for some sympathy but it seems she likes it this way. I asked for this and now it seems it's become a reality. My mistress no longer sees me as someone who has sex.

Elon, maiden sissypanies and Rectrix like this.
  13. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I'm not sure about the cockolding. Does she come home with spunk in her? I think that would be a bridge too far for me. I can't say I would enjoy that.

xxx1976 likes this.
  14. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife has done the same thing to me. I haven't had PIV for over 5 years so far. No orgasms no T/D.
    The only time I wanted to be in chastity was the first or second day. After that she made it permanent for me. I had confessed to her about masturbating behind her back. I didn't know how much that pissed her off. She has told me that the cage will always be on and my hopes for an orgasm or PIV will never happen again. So far she has kept to it.

15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    That escalated quickly!

16. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    YES, it did!!! She had a custom cage built for me because she didn't trust the one I was in. Which I had to let her lock me up in, because she had me chained to a wall and wouldn't free me till she had it securely locked on.
    She even went as far as to buy a full belt which she has threatened to use if I piss her off. I would rather have the cage on instead of the belt, at least I can touch my balls.

17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Well at least you’re not locked and forgotten. Good job wifey!

M@rcellus, Danny15 and helpfulboy like this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, but on the positive side, he enjoyed it for the first two days? :oops:

19. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yeah I did. I never in a million years thought she would keep me lock-up permanently. I figured in a few day she would let me go. I was way wrong

spider203, Elon, M@rcellus and 2 others like this.
  20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Discuss in depth with her
    and for the time being set a pre-arranged times for discussion, the frequency of that can be reduced as the need to begins to deminish

M@rcellus likes this.
  21. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    We do often discuss quite rationally when we're chilling usually in the evening before we "do anything". Although I would probably have it a bit different with some sex sometimes I had already said I want her to be in full control. The way she said she likes oral with me in chastity, it just seemed like she was thinking with a controlling mindset even though I was hinting at sex. I found it powerfully dominant and not just playing around anymore with what we both want. With that I'm going to obey for as long as I can hold out. I want her to truly feel in control and enjoy that. Her fulfilling her dominant nature is way more important to me than the plans I have in my head for a little bit of chastity/ a little bit of sex when I really want it.

Caged4Sazz, Rectrix and asastype like this.
  22. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    When we started this, my Wife told me she wasn’t sure how it would work because she really liked having her orgasms by piv.
    Fast forward 3 years, and the majority of her orgasms are from my tongue. But we still do have piv quite often, it’s a way for that connection we’re used to after 31 years together. We did agree that my orgasms from piv should only be for rare occasions like our Anniversary or my birthday, and so far my wonderful Queen has stuck to that, and orgasms are granted by handjobs otherwise.

I would suggest as others have, roll with what she wants, love that power she has over you, and I’d bet after a while, all you crave is wanting to dive tongue first between her legs every day! And if and when she allows that penis out and to enter her for piv, it will be the most incredible feeling, like a virgin again. Your mind will re-wire faster than you think to focus on licking and pleasing her, more than worrying about how often you’re getting piv.

SubBill1959, tifny, tiruh811 and 9 others like this.
  23. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I realised today that it has been over 6 months since we had piv sex. Longer than that for hands or blowjobs. I have masturbated unauthorised in that time, part of the reason for nothing else. I checked in with my Mistress as this is a new milestone for us. She indicated that she is happy with that, that's it's better for both of us. We're past the point of promised lock up durations. This is indefinite. I do not say anything negative about my chastity although I sometimes wish I could switch it off for a night. I think as far as she is aware there is no desire for me to have erections, be teased or cum. I get ball torture and pegging sometimes. Eventually I may cum from this. I think she is content, thankfully she has a voracious appetite for oral sex and she has said this is heightened by my chastity and submissiveness. On sunday I was handcuffed, gagged and blindfolded for a ballbusting and pegging session. Afterwards she said it had been "my night" and that we could just cuddle to sleep. Kissing, she pushed my head under the covers and I felt more ecstatic when she came than I could ever remember when actually cumming myself. The more chastity and punishment I receive the more grateful and enthusiastic I am which I think is just reinforcing that this is all want and all I am. It's out of my hands now. I can only keep going further.

24. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    The last I want is to be a killjoy and wish you all the luck in being able to return to piv at least every now and then.
    In my case her liking that I can't cum and the desire to be penetrated was solved by asking me to use dildos.
    The way you become an expert using your tongue , the way you will become an expert using all sorts of toys.
    In the event you follow this path,she will be convinced in no time that a dildo can have the ideal shape, is always ready and most important ,never gets tired or looses hardness !

25. Simon 123

Simon 123 Member

Local Time:
    You are very lucky to have such a powerful controlling wife. Long may it continue

Vaelen, Elon, M@rcellus and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice