In chastity, are you aroused differently when you look at your partner?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by longtallsally, Jan 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    A question for men on this site. I've been wondering...

My Pete looks at my body differently when he's been locked for a while. I've definitely noticed that he not only watches me more when he's been locked for a while, even when I'm clothed, but seems to have a different pattern to his viewing, much more boob-focused and also, unnervingly, much more , how shall I put this... forensic. I suspect I do probably 'play to the gallery' more when I know he's frustrated, and it's also true that I do keep my key on a necklace, so I thought it might be that that's drawing his attention, but after some experiementation and thinking about it some more, I asked him.

I said that when I was at school, for the boys, it was totally all about tits. But by the time they're men, it seems to be tits and bums pretty equally. He rather sheepishly told me that men admit to each other that they are either bum-men or tit-men, depending which parts of a woman (after their faces of course, hahaha!) they look at first or tend to fantasise about more. He said it's obviously not just one thing or the other but a matter of emphasis. My Pete has always been a bum-man, which I think I knew, but he admitted that after he's been locked for a while, the balance changes and he does indeed find the balance shifts towards my boobs, which he finds more exciting than he otherwise would, both in real life and in his fantasies. Is that a thing? Other than being deperate and therefore looking more than they otherwise would, do men look at parts of their partners' bodies differently (including same-sex partners) when they've been caged for a while? Other than being desperate of course and generally worshipping! :)

Sal

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I’d say yes to a degree. I think there is more “desire” there…and I’m not talking being horny, although that’s part of it sometimes, but usually it’s just being more attentive and more focused on her entire being, body and all. That aside my wife has an amazing rack and I’m definitely a boob man!

lens, Stephplayswithyou and Jail Bird like this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I feel the same thing as Little.

Being caged shifts my focus to her entire body, her clothes etc. My wife like you, does play things up whenever she wants.
    What I find myself more focusing on is just her, her needs and what i can do to help or make her day easier.

I serve my wife breakfast in bed everyday. Make sure she has everything she needs to start her day. I ask if she would enjoy "dessert" after breakfast most mornings if time allows. Sometimes she'll say yes and I'll kneel next to the bed and let her enjoy as much as wants my tongue. I love providing her that morning orgasm(s). Makes me so proud.

It's an honor to serve my wife like a sissy servant. I have said 100's of times, all marriages would benefit from the husband being kept in a chastity device. It helped me understand what it's really like to be a loving partner. Once you take away our play thing, it's all good!

JT_1999_, Rectrix, AllySiss and 2 others like this.
  4. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I find that I'm much more smitten by her beauty, she has very little idea of the effect it has on me, she becomes so powerful that with a look I would fall to her feet and proclaim my adoration. Also, I have found that I still find other women beautiful but I don't sexualize them. My mind stays focused on my wife. I'm not sure I would use the word forensic but I certainly do study her more. Being chaste takes me from using her beauty for my gratification to basking in her beauty

5. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Oh yes!

when caged, (especially after a couple of days) I get aroused from just a kiss or a gentle touch!

I love it when we go to bed, to see her getting undressed and lay herself next to me..

I the morning, when I wake up and look at her and listen to her breathing in her sleep I get a spontaneous hard-on!

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Yup, and sometimes fruit and veg, or perhaps a balloon, or a pillow, or the thought of a pillow.

7. Byron2002

Byron2002 Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    yes!. I am definitively a bum man and when I am locked/orgasm denied I am all about looking at ther. I pay really close attention when she is changing clothes or putting her pajamas on.
    Also, my sense of smell get heighten. I sometimes get to be under the covers, while she is playing on her phone before bed, and put my face near her crotch, and her sent drives me crazy!!!

lens likes this.
  8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Now yhat I can only get out when she let's me, I have to admit, I look at her in lust lol much more than before, not just one part but the whole package

A4w2 and longtallsally like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    The imagination is a powerful tool. Sometimes I look at her and think of possibilities. Is she wearing a skirt, maybe I’ll think of how it would be if she lifted her skirt and told me to taste her. Maybe while watching tv I stare at her wondering if she will casually unlock me and play with it. Maybe she will slip her leggings down and get herself off.

My imagination and the endless scenarios are a constant churning machine.

10. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Certainly agree. For me my wife's feet and legs are huge triggers.

cogman, true42 and cshorts like this.
  11. Deleted member 103212

Definitely. I look forward to rubbing her feet and legs. I’ll rub her hands sometimes. Hands covered in slippery lotion rubbing together can be pretty erotic. It doesn’t take much of any part of her and im so turned on.

true42 likes this.
  12. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    I love watching her dress and undress, she loves showing off her beautiful nipples, cage is getting tighter as I write

13. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I think it's hormonal like the feeling you get when first dating. I'm more fixated on my husband cock thats for sure.

14. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Allow me to present another perspective. Some men who are locked become more (and more easily) aroused, and so their inner fantasy life kicks into overdrive. Without the opportunity to renjoy frequent orgasm, they learn to enjoy the feeling of arousal itself.

It's possible that you husband may not even be aware of this, but he is savoring you, remembering your touch, how your body feels, and reveling in the aesthetic pleasure of looking at you. All of this increases his arousal, which eh finds pleasurable. It's less that he's looking at you differently, and more that he is looking more intently, and enjoying what he sees. He is making new sexual enjoyment associations in his brain.

IB-Chaste, BarbCD, Headtrip and 5 others like this.
  15. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Absolutely yes.

16. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I simply crave her touch. Whether it is touching my hand, my leg or laying on my chest. I would do a lot to get her attention but I try to moderate my tendencies knowing that I am way more amped up than she is and think about it frequently.

If I could get her to agree to let me lick her three times a week, I'd be in heaven but for now she is more in the range of 1-3 times a month. I really want to be in between her legs. That is a primitive instinct I'm sure.

She can do very little and arouse me quite profoundly. I wish she understood her powers and used them more than she currently does.

17. Ribert

Ribert New member

Local Time:
    I would offer a slightly different perspective. As a long term wearer, i have come to value how i am reminded throughout my day of our connection and her control. Initially, she agreed to explore chastity play at my request,but now, i think she cant inagine changing things with how my focus has really shifted to be abkut her and her pleasure. As others have written, focus for me becomes about all of her, enjoying her demo ine attributes, yes,but more than that, her role as the ike who holds me. So everything about her has taken on greater significance for me. As to durstiok, by the way, typically we go about 6 weeks with a very short break before resuming, and it has now been over 3 years of continuous play that way.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  18. Deleted member 104496

Yes. Just the fact that I cannot cum in any form, but she can cum however she like, makes me really horny.

She told me that edging are my orgasms now. She told me after she came...

Sexy Slave 69 and true42 like this.
  19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Definitely yes, That said my feminine feature detectors go into overdrive after a week or two. This is probably a dangerous thing to say but my eyes will start to find candy everywhere. Its good to know its out of reach.

But when my eyes rove over my partner, she is my true focus. She has legs up to her armpits, and I must admit she has the best looking feet I have ever seen, I never knew I had a foot thing till I met her. Once I am in this mode, she only has to tell me she is painting her nails....and ill twinge. It becomes intoxicating to look at her, sometimes a little dizzy. It is definitely an encouragement to really try hard to find ways of pleasing her.

If I go too far though she tells me I am a pest, which is true so I try not to smother her but its hard. I think though this negative is outweighed by the positives, I dont think the cage is going anywhere except between my legs.

Ironically if I forcibly stop myself from being a pest too much then she will think something is wrong lol

Rectrix, true42 and littleguy3 like this.
  20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I've suggested in the past to my wife that if she is feeling pestered, she can just tell me to go clean the basement or something else out-of-sight and out-of-mind ... she's only had to do it a few times.

Sexy Slave 69 and cogman like this.
  21. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Just one more vote that YES, chastity induces in me a laser like focus on her. My Queen absolutely loves it. I agree with @Tom Allen 's interpretation above. BC I didn't really think of sex so much, nor even focus on her as sexy (unless it was date nite, etc) since I could scratch my itch whenever needed and keep the hormones in balance. Now I can't stop thinking about it, and thus her. The funny thing is that while I think about sex 1000% more than ever before, and I notice every pretty woman out there, I can only focus on my wife. Even in my dreams, if another pretty woman shows up she eventually gets replaced by my wife. And after long enough locked I fantasize about pleasuring her, not vice versa. I guess if you consider Tom's point above, and then consider Pavlovian training, where his only physical stimulation is a direct result of you, then it makes sense.

Sooo, if you don't like being the "object" of his desires, unlock him! ;-)

Tom Allen and littleguy3 like this.
  22. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Absolutely! We have been married for 32 years. Prior to beginning chastity I can honestly say I took everything about my wife for granted. It’s not just her amazing beauty I notice though, which I could talk about non stop. I now take the time to listen to her thoughts, appreciate her sense of humor, and admire her intelligence. For me, everyday is just as amazing as the first time I met her. The little girl look when she wakes up, the way she shines as she moves gracefully across a room, the smoke in her eyes when we play…and when she’s angry. Chastity helped me realize how blessed I am and how truly special she is…in so many, many ways.

23. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Absolutely ... for me its not just looking at Mistress/wife body (btw we have been together gosh...40 years now) but her eyes, smile...I can pass by a picture of her and stop, gaze a bit, and start remember some very special intimate times.

Being caged has me much more focused on her. I know in earlier periods of our life I wasnt selfish necessarily but I was "content" to satisfy myself and go about our relationship daily lives. Now I think I am truly not as happy if she is not happy ...certainly sexually. I crave times when she has been so worn out from my efforts to satisfy her needs that she just kind of curls up and sleeps on me. I can lay there and not sleep like that for a long time.

I always loved caressing her bottom but I know she is really sensitive in the nipple area (I so wish that were as true for me) so I make every effort I can to touch, fondle, suck, notice them.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  24. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Man after man rants and raves about how much more wonderful they view their partner while chaste and yet men are begging women to help them be this way.:confused:

25. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Ironic, isn't it?

longtallsally likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice