New here, just saying hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wife of queens property, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Hello, My fiancee, (aka the love of my life) and I have been playing with chastity for a few years now, and he's been encouraging me to join this forum for a while, so here I am!

We started off our kink journey with the Sub / Dom role, with me being his Sub, and then we began to explore male chastity after a year or so. This was new to both of us, having the roles reversed, and it took some getting used to the new dynamic, especially as I am by nature, a Sub. We've been playing around with him being locked in chastity off and on for a few years, with it always ending with him being a brat and the cage coming off until he'd had a few months rest, and was ready to start again. This obviously wasn't working for me, as the difference in his behaviour, Locked Vs Unlocked, was quite frankly, shocking. We're due to get married in 9 months, after having to push our wedding back from last year, and I put my foot down last year and told him it was all or nothing. He's now been locked for around 4/5 months, (he'll know the exact time frame) and he was let out for an orgasm when we hit 3 months. The drop in his behaviour afterwards was so bad, I don't think he's going to be allowed another O again anytime soon, even on our wedding night. I am open to the idea of ruined orgasms, and will be hopefully exploring this area with the help of this forum while we continue our journey. Thanks for reading! :D

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Love2blocked and MissyB like this.
  3. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Welcome!

4. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Welcome to our community. Good luck and enjoy.

6. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Welcome Madam to the mansion, hopefully you enjoy your stay here.
    I recommend you register as "Verified Female" and thus have access to talk about experiences, techniques and styles with other KH.

7. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the mansion, I'd be an angry bull with a lock up half that time

8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your lovely personal story. Role reversal happens to be one of my favorite fantasies, as is that of chastity going beyond what the man was looking for, into the woman actually being in control. Seeing that come to life in your reality is very gratifying.

9. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    We've come a long way from when we started, it's defo gone past rhe point of no return and I'm excited and scared at rhe prospect of no o's In My near future.il do
    Anything for my beautiful wife to be though.

Chaz69, Xileh, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

12. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    welcome and hope your experience is always positive here.

13. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Welcome

14. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    It is fascinating how many ladies on CM start as subs but then get into their man wearing a chastity device and find the change in male behaviour so radical that for them long term male chastity is the only acceptable way.
    Wife of Queens Property I hope you have a great marriage keeping your man under full control.

15. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  16. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I honestly couldn't have him any other way after experiencing what he was like after being caged the first few times. I knew I had to put my foot down with it, and it's worked wonders for our relationship. It'll be very interesting to see where we are a year or two further down the line, I'm already doing things to him we'd never have dreamed of! It's a lot of fun, that's for sure! ;)

17. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Welcome. It sounds like you have things well in control.

In the beginning, did you ever suspect that a chastity cage and orgasm denial would be the cause of such a positive change?

It would be interesting to hear more about your experiences starting out. And, you have the potential of an interesting path ahead!

nsrchof likes this.
  18. nsrchof

nsrchof Her submissive and in chastity..

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Like many others...Welcome!
    Have something planned for your wedding night since it will be non-traditional?

19. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Hi!
    Honestly, I had no idea that it would completely change our relationship in the way that it has. He was very much the Dom from the get go when we discovered that we shared the same kinks, to the point I would be black and blue from spanking, and occasionally throwing up from rigorous face fucking wasn't unusual either. It was he who brought up the subject of a chastity cage, thinking it would be fun to play around with some role reversal. I have a pechant for shiny leather looks trousers, and have a substantial collection of New Rock boots, so he loved the idea of me wearing the boots while taking on a Domme role. I struggled with it to begin with, and I'm still not all the way there, but it didn't take long to notice a positive change in his behaviour once he was locked and denied, which made me more keen to continue in my new role. We lived apart at the time, and I definitely noticed a huge increase in how much he was messaging me during the day, and the devotion and attention towards me was really amped up. We were doing much shorter periods of chastity than we are now, he'd be locked up while we were apart, and I'd sexually frustrate him via txt all week, and then he'd be allowed out when we were together at weekends, and there was no question of him being denied his O's! Our dynamic was quite different when we started out. As it was more of a switching role than the FLR it is now. I was in charge of the cage and when he got to play, but when he was let out, he was then the Dominant. This did work for a little while, but there was a lot of topping from the bottom, and it was all based on his needs and wants, and what he got out of it kink wise, even though I was obviously enjoying it too, so I did get frustrated with the half in half out feeling of being the Domme, but also not being the Domme. We had a few occasions over the years where it was too much for him, and I'd have to take the cage off due to him being a brat, and my not embracing my new role as forcefully as I should have been, and waiting a few months for him to suggest using it again. But it was all a learning curve. Things really started to change after he introduced me to the concept of FLR after we moved in together, as the chastity was then focused on my wants and needs, and not his, and after a few weeks of FLR I was the happiest I have ever been in my life. He'd never been so attentive, loving, thoughful and communicative before, and I obviously loved that he couldn't do enough for me. After a few months of FLR he became burnt out as he was also working nights, and quit FLR. Things were really rough after that, as it was incredibly difficult for me to go back to a non FLR relationship after seeing the incredible change it had wrought on my fiancee. I think if I hadnt put my foot down with him a few months ago, and said it was all or nothing when he suggested we play with the cage again, we wouldn't have survived. The main benefit to the chastity that I've noticed is that Chastity helps us communicate a hell of a lot better, which is a huge deal for me. He's always struggled terribly with communication, so that's been a huge positive for us, as he's now able to communicate his thoughts, feelings and needs, wheras before he was basically emotionally shut down. I remember distinctly during a row about his total lack of emotional communication, (during one of our periods where he was out of the cage) He suggested the cage go back on to improve his behaviour, and I was really upset and angry, asking why did it take a chastity cage to get him to be the man I need him to be, why couldn't he just be that man without it. And he replied with "I don't know why it works!! But it just works for us!" It honestly took a while for me to stop taking it personally, and just embrace the fact that chastity is what works for our relationship, and I got past the feeling of resentment that I needed a 'tool' to get him to be the best version of himself. We've continued with our chastity journey, as it's brought us to where we are now, sharing all of this with you here. It has honestly saved our relationship, and we are still learning and evolving as a couple, so the future is very exciting. :)

20. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:

21. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    The possibilities are endless. I'm having fun thinking if a wedding night plan ;)

22. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing a great story!

Chastity and later FLR has done a lot of good for our marriage as well. Additionally, she has grown in ways she never imagined. We are closer now than ever before.

23. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    I ran into the same problem. I'm sure the timing is different for each couple, and is also relative to what you are used to. In my case, we already had a routine where I controlled hubby's orgasms, and let him have one every week or so. Adding in chastity was bumpy at first. His "drop" after an orgasm was a definite problem. He was a bit cranky, it could take him a week to settle down, and then it was approaching time to let him have another orgasm. I pushed that out to a month, which was better. Locking him up immediately after the orgasm also helped, and even though there was a bit of a drop, it wasn't so severe. I wouldn't describe hubby's behavior as "bad", but there was a definite increase in submissiveness once we passed the two week mark, and I liked those later weeks much better than the earlier ones. I considered making him wait longer, but that was also a little off. For us, there was a sweet spot between two and four weeks.

Then I tried ruined orgasms, and they have been amazing. I haven't noticed any drop at all. If anything, ruining an orgasm nudges him a little deeper into submissiveness. It's also just enough of a release to avoid that crankiness that could set in after four weeks. Basically I can reward hubby with a ruined orgasm now and then without worry, and he's perpetually in that perfect zone. We've gone for three months like this, and could easily go longer except that I want to give him a special orgasm for Valentine's Day.

As I said, the timing will be completely different for you, but I definitely encourage you to experiment with ruined orgasms.

Mark Owen, Chaz69, anasyrma and 4 others like this.
  24. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    Here's a pretty good video about chastity and the guy goes into how there's a dopamine build up after 3 days of no sex. Also when orgasm by the man is achieved prolactin is released and takes out the dopamine. It's pretty interesting.

25. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Do you have any tips for ruined orgasms? It's something I really want to try, but I'm worried about getting it 'wrong' and giving him a full one by accident.

Buhico and Mark Owen like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice