Tips on mentally overcoming/reducing frequent erections?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by lofi, Jan 29, 2023.

1. lofi

lofi New member

West Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Hey all, so I am 28 but I feel like I have the libido if an 18-year-old, I feel like I get erections far too easily and would like to work on controlling them. I understand it's not really a real problem but I'd feel better about myself if I had less. My mind is very overactive and I don't need any stimulation at all to get rock-hard within seconds. So I know I need to work things out internally/mentally.

Is there any advice or ideas that I can look into? I am in chastity with a release once a week. I still get frequent unwanted caged erections too. Thank you :)

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Sometimes I want to be hard in my cage sometimes not. Sometimes she is happy for me to be suffering, and other times she wants me to be still and go to sleep. I try to focus on whether it is unwanted or not and let myself relax if it gets too much. There's a game we play to help my focus.

If you move I let go - As we go to sleep she holds my cage and can try to make me writhe and buck, or not. If I move she let's go and the touching is over.

Up the stakes and put extra days on the line. TBH you probably need her to give you a good long lock up to get used to it. And you're young, I'm over 50 and horny. Still I'm my prime!

Caged for life likes this.
  3. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    28 with libido of an 18 year old? Not sure how you think that works, I'm 65 and there are nights when I wake up three or four times so hard it is tough to ignored, and that's when I'm not caged!

Caged for life, Littlejt1 and Iron78 like this.
  4. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Probably not what you are going to want to hear but according to perceptions, I am well past my peak libido in life, and were it not for chastity, I would say my erections would be easily countable in a given month...and not a big number

Chastity and dedicating myself to my Mistress and KH have actually brought back a lot of old days. However the down side obviously is I am tightly caged. In fact the longer I am caged in a give lock period, and some go for months, I was getting morning erections, nightly, any time I had to make sure Mistress was taken care of sexually. All good except I am caged

I have actually gone a lot smaller cage now (HT V5 NUB) that has limited erections to almost impossible now and nothing but some throbbing. Mistress can play/tease/vibe...anything she wishes, and while it drives me crazy as you would expect, I cannot do much more that leak a bit on occasion.

Perhaps try a smaller cage. It wont cure overactive mind but it will go a long way to stopping erections

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @lofi well a lot of men am like that. if you am lock in a cage and am like it . well it gonna be a bit not comfy innit.

6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    54 years old here been locked 24-7 for about 3.5 months, let out for cleaning and PIV of course, but my nocturnal erections ha e never subsided yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice