Strap on Dildo

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by blebo, Jan 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. blebo

blebo Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Hi A/all

I am looking for some information. i have tried searching the net and the site without success.

I am in chastity and love the feeling of being denied however my wife likes penetrative sex. i was going to suggest a strap on that I would use on her whilst I was still denied. (internet a search just returned numerous pegging sites).

Which type of dildo would be better? A hollow on which I could put over my unlocked penis, How much felling would I get? or should it be solid one with my penis still restrained? will this cause my cage to bang on the wifes butt? Will this be uncomfortable for her?

Also does the quality of the dildo matter as lot. The reason I ask is that this will be an experiment so I dont want to spend ££££ to start with. But will a cheap rubber dildo feel bad and spoil the adventure?

So many questions but any help will be deeply appreciated

Blebo.

Starting my journey as my wifes chastised domestic slave.

2. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Madam found a hollow strap-on that fits over my CB-6000. It's not all that comfortable for me, but she loves the girth and, well, my comfort isn't the issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice