50 Days

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by coyotekill, Jan 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. coyotekill

coyotekill Member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    It’s been 50 days since I last came. I thought it would be nice to write down why I’m here. We play with chastity on and off. I love it when we do and appreciate the freedom when we don’t.
    My wife tolerates the cage for me and she does see the benefits and loves them but is still very slowly becoming a key holder. I have learnt that she cannot be pushed into it and it’s probably going to take years for her to fully embrace it but slowly and surely I am being patient. Sometimes she will hide the key, sometimes she forgets where it is and sometimes she just lets it stay by my bedside out of convenience to her. Either way I ask permission to remove her cage when required for sport.
    This brings me to my title 50 days Orgasm free and counting.

I got my wife to read the guide “The secret to a happy marriage” and after reading it she said it helped her understand why I want the cage and why I feel it helps me.
    This was a breakthrough and she agreed to help me start with a long lockup at her discretion. I asked for 3 months to help break my masturbation habit completely and give her time to discover what she likes. She agreed to try then we realised our wedding anniversary was 55 days in and so she stated that would be a better target. At the time I remember thinking this would be very hard for me. It was pretty hard for the first two weeks but then everything calmed down and it became easier. I’m now 50 days in and finding its life changing. Things that I used to find sexual other than my wife no longer bother me. She has become my only source of pleasure. She can play with my balls caged or release me for a play but no cum which she’s done a couple of times.
    She is not very sexual at the moment and so am orgasm once a week or fortnight is enough for her. This is the hardest part as living caged certainly makes me want to pleasure her but my advances are not always appreciated. So I am learning slowly to be the best husband I can and to be even more patient than I thought I could. After 50 days I can honestly say that a long initial lockup is a very good idea once you have found the right cage. I thought I’d found the right cage with my rigid chastity pa cage but then I have issues with my 8mm pa piercing where the flared part puts too much pressure around the outside exterior of the piercing hole. I stumbled across a fix for me where if I pull my foreskin back all the way the pressure doesn’t create sores anymore allowing me to be locked longer than about a week when I was wearing my foreskin forward as designed.
    I also am of the opinion that any cage where you can pull out is not suitable for me. I need to know I cannot pull out so when she has the keys that’s it. For me I need the mental and physical aspect to chastity to be able to enjoy it.
    So now I’m actually a bit scared that in 5 days she will want me to cum and I’m afraid of the drop afterwards and how long it will take to get back to where I’m at now but also I realise that we need to find out together what that will look like and how long it will take. I almost want to ask her to allow me to complete 3 months but then I think what’s the point. Then it’s all about me and my goal and not about her and the fact that she actually likes having sex with my penis inside her and feeling me cum in her. So again I need to let her lead when she does and try not make the decisions for her. so many good good things about male chastity for guys and their wives.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Congratulations on your milestone!

3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
  4. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    Very similar in some ways to some of mine and my wife’s journey. She read that same article a couple years ago and then required me to get pierced and things went up from there once the piercing healed.

My initial time in was 63 days and the orgasm was mind blowingly awesome but the drop sucked. After that she’s pretty much made it “permanent”, so always on unless she wants to play. And my last run to the end of this last year was 90 days, so amped up a ton. Again the orgasm was awesome and I feared the drop so much I almost didn’t want it but enjoyed and then boom…dropped.

We started this year with a new twist…she’s allowing me a to total of 3 full Os and I can basically choose to take them whenever, but that’s all…when they’re gone they’re gone. Putting that control in my hands is a total mind fuck, and creates even more control for her. Already had a few sessions where things got heated out of the cage and she teased relentlessly about me “being able” to cum if I wanted it…but also telling me to remember I only have 3.

Definitely a be careful what you wish for moment.

5. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    And as others have said congrats on the milestone!!

6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Ask her to tease you frequently in the days before and after your release. Put the cage back on right after you have sex. This should minimize the drop.

7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Congrats, your wife sounds a lot like where my partner and I are at despite having played with chastity for years and years.

We have had a bit of a rough ride, with menopause interfering with things.

Presently my partner likes an O about once every 1 or two weeks and for the last year every time she has one she has me have one as well.

Recently with the new year I asked her how long would it be to impress her with me not having one. She said 6 weeks (the longest I have ever gone without is 3 weeks)

I think thats about to begin so I hope your right about the reset. Id eventually like to get to three months, but prior to chastity and when we have a break (not has a break for over a year) I can orgasm 3-5 times a day.

Good to hear its put you in a better mind space.

true42 likes this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Good luck with it

9. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    (files idea away)

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I'm curious about your journey to this point, as you joined CM 12 years ago, so it sounds like slow progress.

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm also curious to hear what happened at day 55?

12. coyotekill

coyotekill Member

New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    Day 55 we had a lot of fun together. Sister in law took our kids for the night and we had a great time. Just being together. The cage came off and stayed off until the next day when I found once again that the flared part of the piercing stopper had hurt my pa hole. So I’ve been out for about a week to let it heal. I’m now locked up again for the last two days at my wife’s request as she wasn’t happy with my attitude in general. She definitely prefers me locked now. I need to order a new cage as I can’t wear my rigid cage without eventual issues. To answer the last posts yes I’ve been a member for a long time and have experimented for a long time and got my pa 12 years ago for chastity but only really now am I finding suitable cages for long term wear becoming more available and better designed. And for a long time I worked in construction in jobs where wearing a cage would have been impossible and dangerous, think crawling on stomachs, wearing harnesses, high voltage electricity etc. now I work for myself I know what I’m doing say to day and can determine before hand if I need it off for work safety for the day etc.

Thanks for reading. I’m certainly enjoying being caged more than not, for 65 days now I have not touched myself in a sexual way and only get pleasure when touched by my wife. This is exactly how I feel it should be for me and so the cage is helping me in every way.

true42 and cogman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice