Planning 2023

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fisherman, Nov 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    My wife has recently told me she wants me to only have 1 orgasm in 2023. I think that's a little extreme, so I suggested another idea.

She could allow a roll of a dice, meaning 6 orgasms next year is possible. Also, we each are allowed one re-roll. So if I rolled a 1, I would naturally invoke my re-roll. However, if I get a high number she could require a re-roll. I think it would be a fun way to decide.

2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    That’s a good compromise.

However, if you are hoping she will develop her dominant skills and confidence, shouldn’t you let her lead?

If she is an active participant, letting her lead will take you to places far more exciting than a couple of orgasms. Yes, it is beyond difficult. But, totally worth it. Good luck!

3. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    There is a fun little app called Chastikey which allows you to set parameters and variables, and then provides a randomly generated result (unlock or not unlock), at time intervals which you have decided.

Might be worth a look if you want to inject an element of chance into it.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Does this include ruined orgasms or any other sort of induced orgasm?

As if so I’d say 1 full orgasm would suffice.

I haven’t a full one in 5 months and frankly I don’t feel it’s been unbearable in any way, in fact with the experimentation and other experiences I wouldn’t change it at all

5. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Wife has similarly proposed something similar…she’s saying 2 full ones next year so essentially every 6 Mos, and she mentioned possibly letting me decide the when…which I find even more of a mind fuck. I could have 2 back to back early on but once done they’re done.

After my last longer term lock up of around 70 days I started thinking I didn’t want to cum “all the way” as I didn’t want the reset. Now I’m on about day 45/90 (end of the year basically) and yes I want one, but I also know that drop is waiting for me on the other side of the orgasm, and that makes me want to stay locked. Total paradox but what a ride!

WIFEYSsissy, bondinchas and IB-Chaste like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Just lock up, give her the keys, and let it happen from there. She'll know how many you need or deserve and you'll do your best to make that a high number.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I must be a lucky guy! After being fully denied for 4 weeks, I can have a full orgasm with no drop. If anything, my motivation is heightened for the next couple of days because I'm so ready to experience a full orgasm again. Yesterday, after being teased I asked her how many weeks it had been since my last orgasm. She was not amused. "It's only been a few days!" (4 to be exact) It seems that full orgasms after multiple lengthy denial periods (4-5 weeks each) only amplifies my horniness.

8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Indeed you are…. It I don’t think it’s luck that enables you to avoid the drop. Sounds like it all the teasing!

9. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    1 orgasm for the year or an orgasm ratio of 1:365, whatever comes first ;)

10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I like the idea of a ratio which maintains "the chase" but some may consider that annoying. We have an understanding that servicing her orally is a joy and privilege for me but she isn't always eager for the service. The only problem with a fixed number (ratio, dice, date, etc) is that there is the expectation of gratification which works counter to being controlled.

She decides. The dice don't decide. The app doesn't decide. The whining/begging man doesn't decide.

I'm at the stage now that if she would consistently tease me, I might be able to go without for the long term. It is when I'm left to my own thoughts and start my own little fantasies that it gets difficult.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I know what my madam would say if I made a suggestion lol!

12. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Feels like there is a weird paradox here…I mean most people here want their significant other to be involved more in their chasitty kink/lifestyle/FLR/what have you…and there is a lot of mention of communication, communication, communication…So, then your wife has decided she wants full control of the reigns so to speak and instead of letting her have them you yank them back and want to negotiate what you want…I don’t know how to weed out the cognitive dissonance there and that idea bothers me. The logo here is be careful what you wish for so it stands to reason you should have a clear concept of what you wish…and knowing that, understanding that what you wish may have some things you don’t like or want along the ride.

Have you considered that you questioning or trying to bargain for more takes the power you want her to have away from her? I mean, do ya’ll have a contract in writing or some rules written down or is everything you have all in your heads because it’s hard to keep everything in your head and it leads to problems…maybe you both need a more clear definition of what you have and what you want and perhaps you need to allow her to have the power you claim you want her to wield. Does she know and understand your limits and what you can and can’t do and where you may have some wiggle room?

What I pulled from this was:
    You want to be locked up and have her involved on your terms and don’t want to go without more than 1 full orgasm for a whole year even though you want her to be “in charge” but only where it is convenient and tenable to you…I hope I’m wrong but that’s like the gist of the original post I got here. Maybe you should reconsider your position and possibly get some good conversation with your wife in writing and then sit back and allow her to fully run with the keys as far as she wants. I’m probably wrong here and if I am I’m sorry, just ignore this post.

cogman and IB-Chaste like this.
  13. Fisherman

Local Time:
    Seems that I need to provide some context to my original post. Although my wife and I have played with chastity for almost 10 years now, we have never gone for long term (months) of denial. Further, we generally take breaks along the way. We both have fun and haven't really taken it too seriously.

Now she seems to want to venture into the long term club. My thought is that 1 orgasm per year is a severe departure from where we've been. I thought that transitioning to a few (with only 1 dice) was reasonable.

In the end, she will get what she wants. When she puts her pussy in my face and my dick is trying to get hard in the cage, she can be very persuasive.

cogman likes this.
  14. Bottoms@up

Bottoms@up New member

Local Time:
    I’m not sure what 2023 brings. I know if I please my wife enough good things come.

littleguy3 likes this.
  15. tangoking4u

tangoking4u New member

Local Time:
    This thread reminds me of a fantasy I had years ago; I even started writing stories about it, "The Road to Permanace". The gist of the stories are a man gives or is given his last 40 orgasms for his or the keyholder's 40th birthday. The caged man has complete control of his orgasms, each one getting closer to his last.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  16. Fisherman

Local Time:
    Well my wife decided to roll the dice to decide how many orgasms to grant me in 2023. She waited until I was fully restrained for my final release of 2022. She put a funnel in my mouth so I would know that she planned to recycle.

She shook her hands back and forth, then dropped the dice on the bed. It turned up a 4. We both just looked at each other to see if a re-roll would be requested. I didn't because I feared a lower number and she didn't because she didn't want a higher number.

So she told me one orgasm every 3 months will be perfect. Then she began my final blow job of the year, and she did not swallow.

ugams and Chaz69 like this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I think one O every 3 months is a good number. For 2023 that is, I expect your wife will implement the "one a year" rule for 2024, before ruling them out completely in 2025.

release1a.jpg

tomf_22033 and Fisherman like this.
  18. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Or you could stop topping from the bottom and take what you are given.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  19. Fisherman

Local Time:
    I get your point. Except we don't have a slave/master relationship. We use chastity to spice up our marriage of 37 years.

cogman and tomf_22033 like this.
  20. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    yes and she "told me she wants me to only have 1 orgasm in 2023"

I'd kill for someone who wanted that level of control. <swoon>

Doug Scibor and tomf_22033 like this.
  21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly, people need to remember there are lots of different variants of folks using chastity here. My marriage sounds similar to Fisherman's in that, while she makes the final decision on these things, we do discuss and I give input. So him suggesting that one a year was a bit extreme is totally valid because, if she disagreed, she could just say so and guess what, he'd only be getting 1 O next year.

Littlejt1, littleguy3 and Slave-boy like this.
  22. Fisherman

Local Time:
    You NAILED IT.

Chaz69 likes this.
  23. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We stumbled into something we are trying to continue going forward. During one summer Saturday, my wife forgot her work out bag at the gym with her wallet inside after her morning. As usual. we were sitting in the yard relaxing by the pool and must have drifted off because the next thing this young man was tripping trying to get away from our lanai. The reason, we like to relax with no clothes on and he didn't want to scare us awake and cause a big scene.

After my wife settled him down and he explained, we thanked him for dropping the bag off and invited him for an early bbq. His eyes kept darting back and forth between her hot body and my chastity cage before he finally asked what it was. She tells him its a chastity cage and that she controls my cock, my ability to cum, and also when I can get to fuck her. Since I need medication for it to get hard, she needs to find a playmate who can fill that role, someone who can get it up at any time and if he would have an interest in applying.

Now we have talked about cuckolding and my wife wanted nothing to do with it when I brought it up in the past, so I wasn't sure what she was doing at this point. She tells the kid to strip and he quickly drops his short, underwear and shirt while he struggles with his sneakers and socks. The kid was really handsome, hard body, and sticking straight up was a perfect 5.5" to 6" average thickness hard cock.

My wife is not sure what came over her, but she grabbed this kid by the hips and sucked his cock right in her mouth. The poor kid only lasted 30 seconds before he shot his load in her mouth. After she swallowed his load, she told him he needed to show his oral skills and fuck her good before he gets the job. She jumped in the pool and told us to join her and after about 30 minutes it was time to get out. She moved to a chair and had him kneel before her and her did a great job with his tongue, he had her cumming in no time. Amazingly, the second time he had great staying power and held his load until she told him it was okay to release.

We had some dinner and she started on him again, this time she beckoned me over and unlock my cage and had me join in a 3sum. She had the first of 2 DPs that night, my ability was medication provided and she was insatiable.

So now, for me to be released for sex or an orgasm, it was to be when she has her toy over. Right now that is once a month and its working for us.

Fisherman likes this.
  24. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    I seem to have no idea of when or how the drop effects me, sometimes greater sometime less, I'm sure when I beg my princess to help me with it I will respond positively and get back in a obsequious state of being. I love that word so I introduced it to princess and she has been using it to describe my proper behavior. She likes me to worship her feet and so do I, then I will earn a rewarded for a good job with PIV, too many times I have lost control and although I try to stop the flow I fail most times and try not to experience the down side of it all. She enjoys PIV too often and I am powerless to object...its complicated but I would not have it any other way. Thanks

25. lockedforM

lockedforM Member

Hanover, Germany
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Four sounds like a good number. We've just started chastity this year. But my wife has already hinted that she thinks that four full orgasms per year is enough. All the other ones will be ruined. I'm not sure if this is what's actually going to happen in the new year, but I guess I will soon find out...

Chaz69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice