Spanking as part of domestic discipline?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ownedsubhubby, Jul 6, 2010.

?

What is your favorite tool to be spanked with?

1. Mistress's bare hand

16 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Riding crop

14 vote(s)
    17.5%
  3. Bamboo or synthetic cane

19 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. Small paddle or hairbrush

24 vote(s)
    30.0%
  5. Heavy, long paddle that bruises

7 vote(s)
    8.8%
Random Thread
  1. ownedsubhubby

ownedsubhubby Sub to Mistress Ronnie

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I was wondering how many other couples actually practice domestic discipline in conjunction with chastity or Femdom. I’m not talking about getting a spanking cause the Sub asks for it because he is horny and wants a sexy scene where he tops-from-the-bottom. I’m referring to the type of spanking that is done because sissy boy didn’t do his chores or he was disrespectful to his KH. Sometimes instead of adding on time in chastity, a spanking can provide an immediate correction of bad behavior, and puts a smile on my Wife's face.

My Wife has been a fan of over the knee spankingsfor several years, especially when she lifts my skirt up and pulls my panties down just below my thighs and leaves them there. In the pics you can see her little “palm protector” which she slips her hand into and boy does it leave a wallop.:sex020:

Last year I bought her a custom paddle with her name on one side and “Hubby Corrector” on the other for her birthday. (I forget the website )

Typically if I have been real naughty and due for a hard paddling, Mistress will bind my arms and feet securely since once the pain sets in after about 5 swings I cannot control myself and lie face down. I am usually tied very tightly across a table and a pillow is placed under my hips and a strap across my waist so I can't wiggle. Mistress has very strong arms and when she swings above her head and down to my ass it gets my attention.

When she has dished out her 10-20 strokes she will rub my ass and asks me if I learned my lesson…I don’t know why because it hurts like hell, but every month or two I get a urge in my mind for a blistered bottom like in this pic. I was disrespectful in public and deserved this paddling.

Does anyone else share this with their KH, Wife, Mistress?

Attached Files:

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    spanking is only one of many different ways Mistress enforces discipline at home. She believes in using Her canes and whips, and is not hesitant to keep me locked up without relief for months at a time. Mistress has a basement dungeon where She "works on me" for hours at a time...

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Yes!

i have been posting in the vault of late, and early on i told of being whipped with a switch in the woods for yelling at Her. She was merciless! i ended up crying and shaking. it is in the vault "subkliks weekend..." so i won't re-tell everything here, but wow, it was a life changing beating.

subklik

4. ownedsubhubby

ownedsubhubby Sub to Mistress Ronnie

Local Time:
    Well tonight I got my dreaded paddling after a week of trying to "dodge the bullet." I knew I had been bad and my Wife said I wasn't gonna get to slide my cock in her pussy again until I got my 30 whacks for pouting last weekend.:(

Mistress used leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists to bound me across her massage table. A pillow was placked under my cock, so my cage wouldn't "hurt" the fabric on the table.

She gave me about 10 light taps to warm me up.....then 10 more which increased in intensity.

The last 10 were very hard and when I reviewed the video, she swung well above her head on the last couple. ( Yes.... she videotaped it with our HD camera so she could torment me with it in the future as a reminder of what can happen wehn I get the urge to bug her for sex.)

You can see in the pic I got what I deserved.....and I prepared my Mistress/ KH a nice dinner afterwards and fixed her a cocktail for her "happy hour" :D

That should keep me behaved for a while :blink:

Attached Files:

5. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a Member

Local Time:
    i have only been in this lifestyle for about 8 months. So i don't speak from a wealth of experience.

i have been spanked six times in the last 8 months. it is always associated with something that i have done, or didn't do.

I am always made to remove my panties (which is the only thing i wear at home along with a training bra and my cb6000 of course.) She tells me what i have done that has brought me to this spanking. She sits in a chair and i must lay over her lap, with my caged clittie between Her thighs. She then starts and continues with her bare hand until i am in tears. Amazingly, it does not take that long to get me to that point.

It is so thoroughly humiliating to have to lay naked, across her thighs ... as she spanks me to tears. Four of the six times ... especially the first time ... She had her Sister (twin) there to watch. i think it was for her moral support, but it was so humiliating to have to go through all this in front of Her Sister.

One time, She did use a ping pong paddle, because She said her hand was hurting.

Oh yeah, when finished ... i must kneel before Her and kiss her hand or paddle, while thanking Her for my discipline.

rickiee

6. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    This bitch's situation is more like that of ladylionzsissy's post above. Regular corporal abuse is part of this bitch's everyday life, sometimes for disciplinary purposes, but also for no reason at all other than Ma'am sadistic pleasure and to keep her bitch constantly off-balance and eager-to-please. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but harsher discipline (verging on outright abuse) fits into the D/s vibe of chastity and Femdom just fine for many folks.

7. Aeya

Aeya Member

Student
    Huddersfield
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Hello and Thanks for this thread,

My slave is not a pain slut so physical punishment is always the best way to correct bad behaviour. Of course this type of punishment can have the opposite effect on many. I have spanked my slave for bad nehaviour however I prefer to tie him up and give him a good flogging for a number of reasons. Firstly it is much more fun for me as I love to practice my skills on his cute ass. I enjoy being able to vary the stroke, speed ,power and placement. Although I enjoy giving this type of punishment I do not punish him purely for my pleasure in this manner. This type of punishment is reserved for when he disrespects me, says no or otherwise refuses a request. I think you are all very lucky your top takes the time to correct bad behaviour in this manner. Enjoy !

Aeya

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Corporal punishment has always been a part of the relationship between my Mistress and me. Actually Mistress uses the cane (and other implements) only in case of disobedience, disrespect, laziness or to enforce Her will over me but as I am a bit of a painslut, on rare occasions She gives me a good thrashing as a reward. To outsiders it is probably hard to tell if the caning is a serious punishment or rather a sign of love. Only Mistress and I will know.

For many years my position was exclusively at the receiving end of the cane but I must admit that I developed a certain liking for changing this position. I am now looking for a slave to be introduced to feminization and maid service and yes, I definitely would administer corporal punishment ...

[​IMG]

well, in spite of my new found kink I will always be submissive to my Mistress and receive Her always helpful slaps.

maid (Miss) katrin

9. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wonder which you subs dread the most? Myself I hate the cane! I would take anything else to avoid it. However, the worse one I ever received was with a wire coat hanger. She was very angry with someone else no less and took it out on my poor arse. When she finished I was NOT a pretty sight. I had to wear a diaper for several days because of the bleeding it caused :( Eventually she apologized for taking out her anger on me, but it really taught me to NEVER piss her off!!!

10. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Black Adder - a tiny little tawse that stings like hell .. ouch!

11. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been subject to corporal punishment since before we got married and long before I got locked up. I do not like pain so it very effective at getting be improve my behavior. You can see pictures of after my punishments on my profile here as well as how she ties me to a table so I cannot stop her or run away. I also have to do corner time after a spanking and stay there even if we have company or someone stops over.

The worst bottom punishment I ever had was having a sun lamp left on my rear for 4 hours, I couldn't sit for six days, my rear was blistered and raw. I never repeated what caused her to do that again.

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i am far from a pain slult. It is something i desire to be but i do have a sissy candy ass (pardon my language). i do however enjoy a good flogging. As far as what i don't like #1 a switch. For those not familar a switch is a freshly cut green twig. Mistress likes them to be about 1/4 inch at the thickest end tapering to nothing. my buttocks cringe at the thought. Mistress uses these only for punishment for severe transgressions. The worst part is having to go cut your own and heaven forbid if you bring a stick.The last time we visited She had a small paddle about the width of a hand but a bit longer. This thing just stings. It doesn't hit hard enough to go deep or leave a bruise. What it does do is make your butt or thighs sting. The second day is worse then the first by at least a factor of 5. my skin just gets so senitive. i described it to Her by saying each whack is like 100 bees at once. Then i suggested maybe we could use that for punishment sessions only. She just looked at me and said I don't think so.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

13. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks Rachel for reminding me ... there is something I hate even more ... fresh stinging nettles! I really hate those and luckily I had them only once so far ...

maid katrin

14. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    OMG smartbottom that lamp punishment had to be insane! I hope my mistress never thinks of it .....

15. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Mistress has a rug beater that consists of a single loop of heavy tubing. If I have been REALLY bad she will use it. It only takes two or three swats with that and I am screaming in pain. Normally she will use a small paddle that stings but I can many more swats with it. I wish she would use her hand more because I like the closeness.

As for when I get paddled (or spanked)... well Mistress does have a sadistic side and will sometimes do it just for the fun(?) of it. But normally, I only get it for bad behavior about two or three times a month. She likes doing it so she never really does it severely. I guess she doesn't want me to be too good. :blink:

16. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Thanks smartbottom, I had never thought of this but LOVE the idea!!

"The worst bottom punishment I ever had was having a sun lamp left on my rear for 4 hours, I couldn't sit for six days, my rear was blistered and raw. I never repeated what caused her to do that again."

Mistress Michelle

17. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    Maam, Please don't do that to anyone. My wive loved seeing my fanny get cooked and blister like it did but I was bawling and begging because of the pain for over 2 hours. It is truly awful even though she wrapped everything but by bottom so nothing else would get burned. She never allowed me any ointment to help it heal and hurt less after, just a little alcohol to stop any infection and I screamed when she put that on.

She knows I have written this and I am to tell you you can have her punish me any why you like if I am out of line.

john

18. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well....I think it is a wonderful punishment and look forward to one of My girls fucking up so I can use it!! The only question is, which one is it going to be?? LOL, I'll let you know ;)

Mistress Michelle

19. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    I'll let the picture speak for itself.

Attached Files:

20. Miss Susie

Miss Susie Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Well, I can't imagine being the owner of a slut and not finding reasons to spank his ass regularly. In fact him being locked and over my knee would be more the norm than not. A good boy (or girl) needs constant direction and guidance, including punishment.

21. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was surprised at how complex domestic discipline can be.

As has been pointed out, it's not about giving a masochist what he/she wants, but providing corrective punishment to help in training.

This is something I want to research and use at home with pet, so I will be using Domestic Discipline which I bought way back when we first entered the D/s lifestyle. I wasn't ready for it then, but I think I am now.

22. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    The absolute most painful thing my wife ever did to me was rubber bands. She tied me down and I think she was holding the rubber band between her thumb and index finger. Then she would pinch one side of the band and pull back (sorta like a sling shot) and the she would let it snap into my ass. I lost track, even though she told me to count. I think it was about 100. It left welts on me for 3 weeks. Even a handful of places where the skin was split and she drew blood. I don't want to discuss why I had to endure that punishment. I'll just say I was sorry as hell and I won't EVER do that again.

23. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think that punishment should be arbitrary and random. The Mistress has the right to punish her submissive in anyway that she wishes. It's my opinion that frequent punishment for no reason will result in a more submissive male. The more submissive the male becomes then the more docile and compliant he will be. As long as he knows exactly what is expected of him he will never disobey. Instead he will learn to enjoy his punishment because it is a symbol of his Mistress's control and power over him and a token of her love. I think that this kind of conditioning is more potent and successful than "correcting" errors through punishment. Of course if the couple enjoys punishment scenarios based on disobedience and correction, that's their choice, I would never criticize it. To each her own.

24. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Yes, a Mistress may punish her sub for any (or without) reason. As for random punishments without cause improving a sub's obedience, I am not sure if it would. I suppose for some it might. However, I prefer to think that positive reinforcement is a much better way to go (random teasing for good behavior, etc.) saving the punishments for actual disciplinary purposes.

To each his/her own, though, I suppose... :rolleyes:

25. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    What you say makes sense but the random and arbitrary punishment is a reinforcement of the power exchange resulting in more and more submission. It has nothing to do with any individual act of disobedience or failure to perform a domestic duty. Once a man is truly submissive he should need no positive reinforcement connected with proper behavior. The positive reinforcement can be as random and arbitrary as the punishment. The truly submissive male knows that he will get both at the whim of his Mistress so he will always be her slave and she will always be his Mistress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice