Looker 02 - new CB with penisplug from Steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by pachastity, Oct 23, 2010.

1. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    If the tube shaft is 6mm external diameter, and the bore is 5mm diameter, that means that the wall thickness is just .5mm - slightly thicker than tin foil.

The nearest equivalent I can think of to this is a telescopic radio antenna; find yourself an old one of these, extend it and then bend it in half. And then imagine those razor sharp split pointed edges gently caressing the inside of your cock if you happen to somehow get kicked in the nuts, fall down a staircase or be involved in a car accident, for example.

This device looks like the perfect solution for permanent chastity for sure :huh:

2. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    At 462 us dollars I think I'd be more likely to buy a full steel belt. I also don't think I'm in to cbt that much. There web site does say "More appetite for pain continues" no no sorry that's not me.

Let me expand on my pain threshold a bit, if I were rich I'd buy one and Goddess would use it some if I were bad. risk reward risk high I wouldn't like it reward for Goddess if I didn't

3. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Maid Carrie, absolutely no problem with lint or grit, peeing keeps it clean, I wear lycra boxers and I'm not long enough to drag in the dirt!

Northoftheriver - the tube certainly seems a lot more substantial than a car antenna, I expect it is the grade of stainless steel as well as the thickness of the metal itself. I do not believe these will bend or snap inside of me. Of course, I don't play soccer with it inserted, my once-a-week release. I have no issues at all with this device, previously I had tried the CB3K and Phoenix from the plastic range, both of which cut deep, bloody grooves into my scrotum, and the birdlock, too small and caused an allergic reaction.

In my research of long-term catheter wear, there has been noted that urethra cancer has a statistical increase, but it is not known if this is due to the plastic or something else. Also, the probe isn’t that long so it is quite different from a catheter.

Eventually my Mistress wants me in a Latowski, but that involves some serious saving. For now I will risk the penis plug as it is secure, comfortable to wear and practical. http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm

4. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    OK I guess it is medical grade metal after all.

My Mistress is wetting her knickers at the thought of having me trapped in this thing so im just doing due diligence as it is by far the most expensive device that will be in my collection.

I use the gym twice per week, I'm wondering about how the Looker will interact with the movement of a rowing machine. Any thoughts?

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Not sure if you have looked at my album http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/13444/1593-looker-inserting/ , Northoftheriver.

I think you can see that it is a solid piece of equipment and the plug will not bend - it is surgical grade titanium and the rest of the belt is surgical grade stainless steel - we are told by Steelworxx.

Hope this puts your mind at rest.

Mrs T's W - i didn't think for a millisecond that you would have problems with foreign bodies working their way up the tube - if it was perpendicular and had a funnel at the top of it - that might be a cause for concern B)

carrie

6. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    Well, it is made from a titanium alloy so, even if it's a low grade one a quick sum shows it's going to take forces of the order of 850 lbs to break it. With it buried in soft tissue it's difficult to see how forces like that could be applied to it. No doubt in a serious accident the device could rip out through the wall of the urethra and through lots more of your soft tissue without even bending significantly let alone breaking up. I'm not saying it's safe to go have a car accident wearing one but the damage it might cause by snapping is well down the list of things to worry about!

7. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Points well made thanks. My fate appears to be sealed ... :blink:

8. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Good luck Northoftheriver

The hardest part is getting the 8mm "bulb" at the end to enter tthe penis. I stretched myself up with a suitable tapered pen. It still isn't "easy". that is ther is a little discomfort, but northing that will make the eyes water. The first couple of times there was a tiny amount of blood, but nothing since. Once the end pops in, the feeling of it sliding down my cock as the cage encompasses me is incredible. Actially, I have been known to slide it up and down a couple of times until my Mistress got wise to the face it was for pleasure and not to "be sure it is in right" ;)

I am now told I'm going to be locked until Christmas. I have butterflies in my stomach over this.

9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Everything about the Looker is of course customisable.

We were uncertain about the button at the end of the tube and why it was there and opted in the end for a 7mm button. Without it you wouldn't have that reminder i suspect. Everyone is different - but i have no great problem getting it in. I have also been tempted by the sliding concept!!

Problem is that as i slide down so my penis engorges. Adding to the problem.

We also decided to have the tube removable and this was done at no extra cost.

carrie

10. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    I'm north of the River Thames in London.

I don't think I'll have too much problem with the bulb as Goddess uses a vibrating urethral sound on me which has an 8.5mm end, it goes all of the way in, after being suitably sterilised of course, so I don't think the Looker will cause me a problem in that respect.

It is quite an experience being denied orgasm for several weeks and then being tease / deny masturbated with one of these vibrating sounds inside. On one occasion Goddess was a bit slow - deliberately I am sure - in removing it before the eventual ejaculation, so I really tried to hold back as long as possible but failed, everything backed up deep inside as I came, and then erupted with the force of a pressure washer as the sound was removed a second or so later. Needless to say, massively painful and a ruined orgasm and it really hurt to pee for the next hour or so, but Goddess was delighted by the spectacle, so it's probably going to be normal procedure from now on.

Goddess is most insistent that I am securely locked during the office party season as well.

NotR

11. thotfulsub

thotfulsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Could one wear a looker 1 without using the plug? Why couldn't the wearer use the device without any urethral insertion?

12. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    No problem to wear Looker 01 or 02 without plug. It is more comfortable but the security is lower and the physical feeling of to be in total control is lower…

i am now wearing Looker 02 without any plug because it is going to be a long time to next release (5 weeks or more). No problem to have a good hygienic without release and no worry about infection because the long lock up time.

To get a better security i am waiting for a “Pa-fix from Steelworxx

http://steelworxx.de/PA-Fixing-114p.html

Hope it going to work now when the plug is out and there is more space for the PA-fix…

Attached Files:

13. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    As Pachas says it is quite possible - i have photos of the Looker 1 with the removable plug http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/image/12424-looker-with-removable-plug-on-the-side/ for you to see.

One downside of having the Looker 1 without the plug is when it comes to emptying the bladder - it can be a little difficult to control just where the wet stuff goes. Sometimes even a pretty star shape :p

carrie

14. thesecretknight

thesecretknight New member

Local Time:
    I would really like more post about peoples experience with this device - im really looking into buying one myself.Atm i have a cage bought from ebay - but as others have experienced with most cages you can pull-out. Have anyone escaped this device? ;)Regards Thesecretknight / Denmark

15. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I think you just need to look at he mechanics of retracting the penis along the plug until it is inside you by about 10mm - then you can possibly escape

See the picture http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/image/11564-nearly-ready-to-go/

I would be surprised if anyone can escape when the plug is in place. Without the plug it may be easier.

However, the added attraction is the quality of build and fit. Made to you size - so nothing is loose.

carrie

16. thesecretknight

Local Time:
    Well that was another one of my questions - like i read the possible sizes you can get. (Looker 02)

Penisring: 30mm(1.181 inch ), 35mm (1.378 inch), 38 (1.496 inch ),42mm (1.654 inch )
    Cockring: 38mm (1.496 inch ), 40mm (1.574 inch ),42mm (1.653 inch),45mm (1.771 inch),47mm (1.85 inch ),50mm (1.968 inch)

Atm the cage im wearing is(postet a picture aswell to see the fitting in flacid):Cockring 40mm (inner side) (the smallest ones of those with the cage) The peniscage itself is about 35mm and im not filling it out when im flacid

I am wearing the 40 mm without troubles for days - and with no problem at work and stuff. length is 75mm. (flacid im around the lenght I have experienced nights where i was full and balls accing a bit but after a shower and a walk to my car and at work its fine again. (actaully im kinda liking the sensation in the night that im filling out the cage but still cant get off). My balls gets a little cold at night though - but not blue or similar.

My thoughts is going on with the cockring, how you take the calculation into the whole deal as 40mm might feel like 34 with the penisplug filling from the inside?

Im wearing the 40mm because thats the hardest one to pull out off and it gives a snug feeling - but maybe snug is bad for your health when thinking long-therm?
    Another thing is - like i said (im not filling out the cage) and im wondering how to measure to get the right size of the cage (i presume thats the penisring)?

Regards

Thesecretknight / Denmark

Attached Files:

17. thesecretknight

Local Time:
    Had some troubles adding another picture to the post so its gonna be posted in this next message :)

Attached Files:

18. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    The method recommended on Steelworxx is to use a piece of string to measure the glans (for the penis ring size - a little maths required!!)and also the length of your flaccid penis from where it meets your body - this is where the cockring will be.

I just asked for the same size of cockring as i was using with the CB6K - but only you know what is right.

Keep in mind that the sizes shown on the site are only stock sizes. They will make to any size you want - at no extra charge as far as i know.

When the plug is in place it certainly makes the penis fill the cage more but i don't feel as if it makes the cockring feel any tighter.

My impression is that Dietmar at Steelworxx suggests that the cage length be about 15 or 20mm shorter than the actual penis length.

He is very patient and helpful so an email to him might be useful.

carrie

19. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Just wanted to add in my 2 cents. If the plug is too long past the ring, it can cause issues as it is now inside the body and not just moving with the boys. I have two insertables that work with mine and the longer one can cause discomfort. There is a movie in this thread about a guy who added a flexible pipe to his. That would seem to be the way to go to really prevent pullout. If you can get him 10mm past the ring you have now, you would be able to with the new one.

Haven't seem any more information about the way that the guy made the flexible end piece though. If anyone sees it, please post.

20. Evals

Evals New member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    *waves, first post* Perhaps the flexible plug could've been somehow crafted from this existing plug? http://www.stockroom.com/The-Zosimo-Penis-Plug-P2757.aspx

21. Aeya

Aeya Member

Student
    Huddersfield
    Local Time:
    Hi!
    I just wanted to Thank you for this very informative thread on The Looker 02. I have found it very useful and am thinkin of lockin up my slave's cock in one of these very soon. As I am new to being a Mistress I have only recently begun to use male chastity devices and this post has helped me understand what to look for. I obviously need to make sure my slave cannot escape this is a very high priority and The looker seems to provide great security. Also the safety of long-term chastity on my slave is very important to me so I am happy to read about your experiences with this device and it's suitability for regular use. Keep the info coming I would love to know how you progress with this item in the future.

Aeya

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  22. CumSlutTina

CumSlutTina New member

Local Time:
    I am a owned cum slut Tgirl that has just been chastised for 4 weeks 24/7
    i am in a fairly basic steel spring 3inch length jail cage i will display a picture soon.

My question is my master has shown me the looker02 and wants to put me in it as it costs alot of money
    he has asked me to ask on here other slave exsperiances with it on for a long term
    bases 24/7 questions such with the part that goes down the urethral part is there things you
    cant do with it on and in and also the fitment of the equipment length being so small

How small a ring do you use for this and best way to measure yourself for it

Also any other points you might think of

I will say i does look very cool entrapment

These might seem silly question but i am new to this

Cum Slut Tina

23. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    4:32 PM

Thank you for attention on my Looker 02. I am not sure if i understand all your question (my English is not so good) but here is some thoughts about Looker.
    I have two Looker – 01 and 02. I prefer Looker 02 because it is not so open but still god enough to have a good hygiene.
    About the length of the cage – my is 65 mm and there is no space for an erection and this is perfect for me and my KH. Perhaps I now can take a smaller, 60mm or 55mm – it is a question for 2011…

The penis plug length is 80 mm and top diameter 10 mm and shaft 8 mm – must be longer then the cage so escape is impossible. My experience so far is that if I am locked up in long term use without any release (and this is what I am now all time) at all I don´t use the plug – am afraid about infections when the lookup time is long. Just now without the plug because the lock up time is 5 weeks or “much” more. Have order a PA-fix to get high security again but the PA-fix have not arrived yet.

About my penis ring – it is 35 mm and it must bee your own (and your Master) feeling to take the right choice – "small or very small"... ;) You can ask Steelworxx about anything and also get Looker in your own size.

Good luck with your chastity :sign0027:

Attached Files:

24. CumSlutTina

CumSlutTina New member

Local Time:
    Dear PAChastity

I wish to thank you for you help and reply it is very helpfull , i will be giving it a couple of weeks
    before i order it two things my masters dessision for the cost..
    Sorry one more question and that is you say that yiu dont have the plug in , can i ask what is the
    longest time you have had it in for as the plan is 24/7 for me so may be this is not a good idea.

Thanks again and yes my chastity at the moment is coming up to 5 weeks with out it off so
    no erection etc boy im horny is that normal/

My best wishes
    Cum Slut Tina

25. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Tina, perhaps you and your master would consider designs that aren't necessarily "inescapable", but that would simply be too difficult to get back into unnoticed if you did manage to escape? Unless you're willing to spend something like $2000 USD (much more, really, considering you have to fly to Germany for measuring and fitting) for a Latowski belt, This bitch is pretty certain that nearly every device out there that is both safe and comfortable for long-term 24/7/365 wear is indeed escapable. But not all such devices can be gotten back into once you've escaped, especially since one has a tendency to swell and become slightly aroused when grabbing and pulling and pushing on the equipment down there.

IMO, wearing any type of insertion 24/7/365 in your urethra brings extra risk with it. Even a PA piercing can lead to occasional infections and it doesn't go very deep into your urethra at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice