Me, myself and her

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Echo321, Sep 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    2 weeks down, 9 to go. This being only my second period of full denial I’m not really sure what to expect as the time goes on. I’ve already started to experience the same “side effects” as the last one; an increase in leaking, that sore feeling in my prostate getting more and more pronounced (I’m still not even sure if that’s real or psychological) and the occasional moment of doubt. I’m guessing it’s going to be worse than the last time given that I’m going to have to go almost 3x longer, I’m just not sure how much worse or if there will eventually be a plateau.

My wife has upped her game of enjoying my discomfort a bit this week as well as well. I had a doctors appointment, nothing big just a one month follow up for a new med. I’ve always been unlocked for doctors but still we’ve made it a habit of me asking her since I usually have to unlock myself. When I got the reminder text I did as I always do and asked if I could unlock for it and waited for her to say yes.

Except this time she didn’t. She said “I’ll think about it, text me before you’re leaving”. The following day as I was getting ready I sent her the text asking to unlock and she replied “No, go caged. Call me after and let me know what the doc says. I love you.” Initially I found it hot that she would say that but it quickly gave way to feeling nervous. This was a simple follow up so the chances of my having to be examined, especially in that area of my body, were astronomically low. Still, the drive there and sitting in that exam room were uncomfortable to say the least.

I called her and we talked about the appointment and then she asked what it was like going caged. I told her about that brief moment of excitement that gave way to dread. She said “good, it wasn’t meant to be exciting it was meant to be nerve wracking”. Again, there was no real danger of the doctor seeing the cage and she knew that but she also knew it would mess with my head.

She’s headed out with some of the girls tonight so I don’t know if we’ll get any intimate time together but I’m really hoping we do. Even though it still makes zero sense to me physical contact with her makes me feel a little better and somehow provides a little relief, at least in the moment. Of course I know it’ll just make things worse eventually but that seems to be the cycle for me. Frustration, momentary relief that builds even more frustration, and repeat. She’s my drug.

Also I’m thinking she deserves a little retribution for the whole doctor thing, so some swats to her ass may be in order. That would definitely make me feel better.

spider203, bondinchas and littleguy3 like this.
  2. 2bkeptforher

2bkeptforher Active member

North eastern USA
    Local Time:
    I can't echo your feelings. I am always unlocked when visiting the GP but was locked when I had a referral to a cardiologist. Because I didn't know what to expect I was very nervous before hand. No exam below the belt so all was well in the end. Total mind bender though. Good luck with your quest. Looks like your coping.

3. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Last night sadly I didn’t manage to pay my wife back for the doctors visit as I had planned. She was exhausted and really wanted to sleep. This morning however was pretty intense and my wife seemed to realize what I’d already been seeing; she’s really enjoying her role. Really enjoying it.

We had coffee in bed, chatted about the news, etc. We started kissing and touching. We both had things to do early today so there really wasn’t a whole lot of time for anything but me being me, I persisted. She left the room to use the bathroom, came back, grabbed the key and unlocked me, remarking how doing this makes her pussy tingle. She then pulled me on top of her, pulled her panties off and started kissing me. The moment I pressed against her she told me to hold still and just gently rubbed herself against me. After a couple minutes of this she pushed me off and stood up and just looked at me. “I only wanted you unlocked so I can torture you by not being allowed inside me while you’re hard, but I think it backfired because now I want to cum”.

She laid back down, pulled me on top and used her feet on my hips to push me inside. Even after all these years that feeling as I slide in is just as amazing as the first time. She asked if I wanted to watch her orgasm and my answer was of course yes. She asked me if I wanted to cum, also yes. She smiled and said “New Years. Ruined. Maybe”.

She had about 5 orgasms and stopped, then asked me if I hit the edge. I was close but not completely there (fine by me in all honesty, it’s easier to deal with), so she grabbed her vibrator and pulled me back in saying “let’s get you there. Keep fucking me”.

It didn’t take long and she was on her way to another orgasm. I soon had to stop thrusting and just kept still, pushed fully inside her and she said “don’t stop”, but I replied “I have to, I’m on the edge.” She almost immediately came, the biggest one of the morning and afterwards started laughing saying “that was so intense, what the fuck is wrong with me?” When I asked what she meant she told me the look of desperation on my face, knowing with one more stroke I could cum but had no choice but to stop because I wasn’t allowed was a huge turn on and sent her over the edge right away. I said “so you’re really enjoying the denial and frustration, huh?” She replied “way more than I ever thought I would”.

She told me I could stay unlocked until after I showered so we made the bed and went down for breakfast. She asked how I was feeling and told her wonderful and frustrated and then remarked how she’d had me out twice this month and uncharacteristically didn’t touch me aside from me being inside her. She said “it’s Locktober so you don’t get any pleasure outside of your cage except what you need to make me cum”. Exactly what I had assumed was going on but it was still interesting to hear her say it. Then I said “in the beginning if I had told you I needed a break I’m fairly certain you would have put a pin in this for a while. Now I’m not so sure”. She said “definitely not. The only way this stops is if you use the safe word and we both know you’ll never let yourself do that again, so the only way this ends is if I decide it ends”.

She’s right of course. I’ve used our safe word once in our relationship, years ago when she first used a prostate massager on me. I was overwhelmed by the amount of stimulation I was feeling and in a moment of weakness said it. It still bothers me to this day that I did. I’ve done some pretty intense stuff to her and she’s never once tapped out. She knows this and still teases me from time to time about it.

A short time later I was showered and she was locking me back up. A couple taps and a “back where he belongs” and my brief but enjoyable taste of freedom was over.
    So it would seem my wife has fully embraced this and my only way out is something I doubt I’d ever do, meaning this is looking like my life for the foreseeable future if not longer. I’m mostly excited about the prospect although there are moments when it’s extremely hard to handle, but usually a touch or a kiss from her pulls me right back in. Months have gone by and I still have zero clue as to what the appeal is, I just know I don’t think either of us could ever go back. I don’t even know that we’d want to.

Zevon, Waveridr, spider203 and 4 others like this.
  4. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    This weekend should mark my official end of Locktober. Due to mother nature my wife had no interest in unlocking me or playing which I understand. An extra week isn't a big deal. Honestly I think what she dealt with for the week makes my predicament seem easy in comparison.

So what does the end mean? Not much in reality. There will be no orgasm, not even a ruined one. I won't be unlocked for any significant amount of time. The only thing that will change is that she will (hopefully) stop ignoring my penis when it is out of the cage. In case anyone didn't read the earlier entry, I was out a total of two times in the past month because she wanted to have sex while she orgasmed. Once unlocked she did not touch me and I was not allowed to touch myself. I had to enter her hands free only. This was her deliberate way of getting what she wanted while still keeping me feeling like that part of me was restricted. It was actually pretty genius, diabolical even. Pretty impressive stuff.

I can't begin to explain how badly I want to feel her hands and mouth on me again. We've always been vocal in bed and both of us have always taken pride in pleasuring the other so she knows all the things that get me going. The only downside will be that she's been upping her teasing game quite a lot over the past month. She's become incredibly good at edging me over and over while I'm locked up so I can only imagine how hard it's going to be to endure when she has all of me available to her instead of just the few open spots of skin between the bars of the cage. I suspect she will take me as far as she can in order to build me up to bursting over the next couple of months. I would do the same in her shoes.

I'm just going to have to be careful I don't make the same mistake as I did last time. While the consequences were just another week of denial then, my wife has added to it if I ever cum again when I'm not allowed to. The part that stays the same is extending my denial by however many weeks have passed so I do the full sentence. The new ones are she will also add those weeks to when I'm supposed to have a full orgasm as well as something more immediate to go along with it. We're not into spanking (not as a punishment at least) or any corporal consequences so she's still contemplating what to do. She said it might be fun to force me to masturbate to a ruined orgasm every day for a week or two and then lock me up for the full sentence. I imagine that would be tough, and that's just her first idea, so I'm going to try like hell to avoid it.

Fingers crossed. For everything.

Waveridr, spider203 and bondinchas like this.
  5. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Last Saturday my wife finally decided to end her version of Locktober, even if it was mid-November. Apparently key holders also have power over calendars. Who knew? While there was no orgasm to look forward to, ruined or otherwise, I had missed her touching me without the cage on so much that it was all I could think of. Lowest hanging fruit as I have said before. Of course, being the diabolically wonderful woman she is, she managed to make the thing I'd been looking forward to for 7 long weeks a little more difficult than it could have been.

We were hanging out in the house and the last of the kids left to go do something more exciting than being around their boring parents. As soon as they were gone she grabbed my by the cage said "come with me" and literally dragged me up the stairs by it and into the bedroom. Once there she sat on the bed and began slowly and methodically removing my clothes. After I was fully naked she ran her fingers over and around my body and cage, which lasted for what seemed like forever. I was excited and hopeful that she would soon reach for the key.

Finally the moment came. She grabbed the key and within seconds the cage was off and I was free. The instant erection felt wonderful and the ensuing stream of pre-cum that leaked out made her giggle. She licked the tip of me clean and then gently ran her fingers over me before tightening her grip. Then came her mouth. How I have missed that feeling. She has always been enthusiastic when performing oral sex on me but I could not tell which one of us missed it more in that moment. It was amazing, so much so that I couldn't help but say out loud "my god I've missed this". She managed to reply with a "me too", despite her full mouth.

This continued for about ten minutes and while I was enjoying it and didn't want it to end, I also knew I was not allowed any kind of ejaculation so I told her I was getting close and she slowed just a bit saying "tell me when you get right to the edge". A few minutes later I was there and she stopped. Then the aforementioned difficulty came. I'm still standing, my penis hard and pulsing wishing she would continue and I could feel a much needed release (it had been a month of denial at this point), and she laid back on the bed and pulled off her clothes. She said "I decided it would be fun to get you to the edge and then make you watch me orgasm after I just denied yours".

She pulled my mouth between her legs and came on my face a couple times. Then she pulled me up and inside her and orgasmed before I hit the edge again and was pushed back down to lick her. We went back and forth like this 4 or 5 times, with me hitting multiple edges and her having at least twice that number in orgasms. She definitely was on to something with this; being denied right from the start made each of her orgasms seemingly more enjoyable for her and without a doubt more frustrating for me to watch. Once she was done we cuddled in the bed and she shivered asking me to grab the blanket saying with a laugh "I'm cooling off from cumming, but I guess you don't have to deal with that that anymore".

She grabbed the cage from the nightstand and placed it on the head of my still erect penis and asked me "how the hell do you fit all that in there?". I told her it was penis magic which made us both laugh. She then started to move the cage up and down on the head almost using it like a sleeve and remarked "this might make a great punishment for you, I could make you masturbate with your own cage until you hit the edge. That would probably mess with your head". I don't doubt that it would. Using the instrument of my denial to deny myself by my own hand would be a mindfuck for sure. Hopefully she forgets about it and I never have to find out.

We cuddled and talked about "mundane" stuff; kids, the house, news. The moment she noticed that I had shrunk down sufficiently she pushed the cage on completely and locked it back up, giving it a pat and saying "he's all snug now". We got dressed and went back to our day, her happily satisfied and me feeling frustrated but accomplished.

I have 45 days left until I can beg her for a ruined orgasm and almost double that before I might get to experience a full orgasm. As much as I'm looking forward to both there's a bit of apprehension since once those days arrive there is always the chance she will deny them anyway, and even if she doesn't I'll be moving on to the next sentence which makes it feel less like the end and more like the next beginning. Plus at this point I'm getting used to not cumming during our encounters and can't remember how those first couple of weeks of denial felt so there are some negatives that come along with starting over. Even so, there is no way I would ever decline that feeling of release. As far as I can tell by watching my wife having an orgasm they feel really, really good.

Zevon, spider203, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I will never understand how you can survive these situations without orgasm. My wife takes me in her mouth and it’s barely a minute before I’m begging her to stop! Bravo!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  7. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’ve always been blessed with stamina. Not as much as I had before chastity, but I can still go for a while. To be fair though my duration is as much dependent on my wife as it is me. She is quite capable of making things go quicker if she wants to.

8. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Right it’s different each time makes things more interesting and confusing at the same time.

9. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    This week and some of last my wife had a pretty terrible upper respiratory infection. At first we were worried it was covid but a trip to urgent care put those fears to rest.

I’ve spent my time split between working and taking care of the house. She was able to rest, remarking about how easy it is to nap and lay around when someone else is taking care of everything. I still had to put my foot down on occasion when she would attempt to do laundry or vacuum or whatever else was needed. We’re both used to sharing the load so I understand but she needed rest so I did not mind shouldering the burden for a week. I was happy to do so.

What I found interesting is my mind fully shifted in that time to caregiver and I mostly forgot about the cage or the weeks I’d gone without cumming. My only concern was her comfort and recovery. I was wondering what my predicament would be like in that type of situation and now have my answer. I admittedly worried that my denial and constant arousal would turn me into a moody bastard if she couldn’t engage with me for an extended period of time. Evidently not.

She woke up this morning feeling almost back to normal aside from an occasional cough and slightly raspy voice so she made breakfast while I showered. She popped in while I was drying off and gave me a kiss and said “thank you for everything. You make a fantastic house husband”. Then she grabbed the cage and said “I miss you” and went back to finish cooking.

Just like that it all the frustration and desire returned, as though someone hit the pause button last week and she came in and pressed play. I was left standing there throbbing and dripping as if I hadn’t missed a beat. It’s nice to know that I can focus on what’s important when it’s called for and equally nice to know that she can instantly bring everything back when she’s ready to.

10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I bet for all the times your wife has been ill previously, you’ve never felt as satisfied with yourself as you did this time.
    Something incredibly simple about the cage that connects you in putting her needs first… I still can’t quite understand the why.

Zevon, littleguy3 and Chaz69 like this.
  11. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    While I’ve always stepped up in the same way when needed in the past, the big difference this time is that chastity constantly usually always occupies a space in my mind. Dealing with a “major” event like this for the first time since being locked there’s a sense of pride of it NOT being on my mind. I was able to take a mental break to focus on her welfare without needing to be unlocked or have any attention paid to me. My mind and body just kind of shut it off while it wasn’t productive. It wasn’t even a conscious effort.

Chaz69 and 2bkeptforher like this.
  12. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    One Hell of a Weekend

Seven weeks. It’s been seven weeks since I’ve had any kind of orgasm. No ruined ones and definitely not a “real” one (it’s been over 4 months since I’ve had that pleasure). This is without a doubt the longest I’ve ever gone since I hit puberty.

The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy. My wife was uncharacteristically sick for a week so I was taking care of the house and her, then we both were busy with work and family stuff so we really didn’t get a lot of time to ourselves and when we did we were exhausted.

Friday

We had the house to ourselves and she was feeling frisky. Sitting on the couch she climbed on top of me and started kissing me. Within a couple minutes we reverted to teenagers, most of our clothes were off and we were headed to the bedroom.

Once there I finished undressing her, kneeling at her feet to pull down her panties and then putting my tongue between her legs. After a couple of minutes she told me to hand her the key because she wants me inside her. I happily obliged and brought her to orgasm a few times while holding back my own. She told me to keep going until I hit the edge. Once I did she said “now lay on your back so I can cum on your face”. She grabbed her vibrator and proceeded to fuck my tongue while stimulating her clit. Then something amazing happened.

She came on my face like she said. More specifically, she squirted. A gush of cum all over my face and mouth, soaking me and the bed. We were both surprised for a moment. Once long ago during sex we thought it had happened but weren’t sure, but this time it was evident. She was breathless from it, muttering “oh my god that was intense”. Then she got a little worried and asked me if she peed herself. I assured her she didn’t. While there was a considerable volume, it didn’t smell like it at all and the taste was pretty much the same as her wet pussy. I’ve never drank urine but I can imagine from the smell it isn’t pleasant. This was.

I asked her what was different and she said she had always felt this mild pressure during orgasms and this time for some reason she felt the need to push against it (the only way she could describe it) and then it was a release like she never experienced.

She said “I want to do that again” and went back to stimulating her clit with my tongue inside her. This time though, once she was on the verge of orgasm, she grabbed my hair and said “open your mouth”. I did and she filled it. Once the orgasm was over she said “swallow”. Then she repeated this a few more times, her cumming in my open mouth and me swallowing it once she finished.

Afterwards she was exhausted, I was soaked and we were both excited that something new had transpired. She checked in with me, asking what it was like on my end. I told her it tasted deliciously like her and it was really hot the way she told me to open my mouth. She said it was unlike anything she had ever felt before and she’s never realized that she could do that or that there was a way to move past that pressure she often feels. It was a sense of relief that she never knew she needed until it happened. I asked her if she thought she could do it again and she said she’d definitely be trying. She knows the feeling now and after the first one the next few were incredibly easy to replicate. She kissed me and said “at least one of us will be swallowing someone’s cum again”.

Then she got up to use the bathroom, came back a couple minutes later and proudly exclaimed “ok, that definitely wasn’t pee because my bladder was completely full”. I don’t know why I thought that was cute, but it was. I guess she had some doubt and got excited when she realized that it was unfounded and she had no reason not to enjoy her newfound ability going forward.

We went back to cuddling and she went back to being my keyholder wife, saying “it feels incredible to orgasm after not having one for two weeks”. I of course said “try going four months” to which she sternly replied “it’s not the same, you don’t get to orgasm anymore. I do”. Then she kissed me, deeply and passionately. That’s the beautiful thing about chastity in our relationship. It hasn’t diminished the passion or romance between us. I may have a cage and don’t get to cum, but at the end of the day we are simply a man and woman madly in love with each other.

Saturday

We had a day of Christmas shopping planned at a mall about an hour away. We were both excited, mostly to get on the road just the two of us and enjoy the day.

As I was getting dressed she grabbed the key and told me to pull down my pants, then she unlocked the cage and told me to take it off, base ring and all. She wanted me completely free for the day. We finally got in the car, stopped for some coffee and jumped on the highway.

She was driving and we were just chatting about random things when she put her hand on the crotch of my jeans and asked how it felt to be without the cage. I told her it was nice, then said “but now for some reason my pants are feeling tight”. She laughed and said “pull it out then”. I chuckled and she said “I’m serious. Pull your penis out. Now”.

I did as I was told and she began slowly stroking me, upping the tempo until I had to tell her to stop. It was wild sitting in a car getting edged. We were in an SUV so no one could actually see what was going on and if a semi passed us she just put my shirt over me, but still. In between she’d use her fingers like one of those scalp massagers for a while and then grab me and stroke quickly until I had to stop her again. This continued about 5 times total until we pulled off our exit.

Shopping was great. We got what we needed, had lunch and just enjoyed each other’s company. The old cliche is so true; being married to your best friend is amazing. And we both needed a fun day after the preceding weeks. As an added bonus I was able to use urinals for once. Definitely miss that.

We left and she asked to drive again (she sometimes gets motion sickness on highways as a passenger). We were heading home to unpack, get changed and then going out to dinner with a couple friends. As we were discussing gifts we still had to get, she said “I almost forgot, I want your penis out again”. I looked at her and she said “let’s go, take it out”. The edging commenced the same as the trip up adding another 5 or 6 orgasms I was denied to the weekends tally, every one harder to deal with than the last.

We got home, unpacked and started getting ready to go out. She walked in the room pulled down her pants and said “lay down, I want to try to fill your mouth again”. She had an orgasm on my face but no squirting this time. Then she decided she needed a build up first because she didn’t feel the “pressure” and told me to fuck her until I hit the edge again, and repeat until she said. This led to another 3 edgings and a couple orgasms for her. She pushed me out, said she could feel it and climbed onto my face again. Just like the last time she grabbed my hair and told me to open my mouth when she was almost there, filling it up and then telling me to swallow when she was done. Two more followed with the final one being a thicker cum that shot out almost like my own, back when that was a thing.

She was breathless and panting, I was wet and enveloped by the taste and smell of her, throbbing from all the denial I’d been experiencing. Despite that I was so very happy to see her experience such enjoyment.

After she caught her breath she told me it felt incredible, like the orgasm was a wave crashing onto the beach and the squirting was the tide going back out. I asked if it was easy the second time and she said it was now that she knows what her cues are I should expect to be on the receiving end of that very often. As she put it “I’ve been swallowing your cum for years, now it’s your turn”.

With that we got cleaned up, went to dinner and had a wonderful night with our friends, the perfect end to a great day. While in bed she cupped my balls and said “I’m keeping you unlocked so you can experience a little more freedom before I take it away from you”. I don’t know if it was her being nice or not but I was looking forward to not sleeping in a cage for the first time in ages.

Sunday

We got up early for work and I was still unlocked. It was a nice change and I was feeling very aggressive being free. While we were getting dressed I glanced at the clock, saw I had about a half hour and made my move, pushing her on the bed and climbing on top of her. She asked what I thought I was doing and I replied “whatever I want. I’m free”.

I reached down and pulled her panties off and thrust into her. God she felt good and I felt in control. I kept going until I could tell she was close and I whispered in her ear “you’re not allowed to orgasm. Hit the edge”. She did and I made her stay there so she could feel what I’ve felt numerous times. She was begging to cum and I told her no. I told her I had to endure it all the time and she should at least experience it.

I pulled out saying I was done and now she can feel frustrated at work for once. She immediately jumped up, grabbed me and said “there is no way in hell you’re walking away less frustrated than me” and gave me the most aggressive handjob/blowjob I’ve ever had, forcing me to the edge four times in quick succession. Then she told me “just so you know I’ll be cumming tonight, you won’t and you’re getting getting locked back up right after. I hope you’re thirsty”.

We said our goodbyes and went off to make some money. After getting home I made dinner while she tidied the house, we ate with the kids, talked about our days and did all the things a family does.

At bedtime I brushed my teeth and walked into our bedroom. As I closed the door she said “lock it” and I saw her. She was sitting in the chair completely naked (we have short chair in the room that she uses to sit and do makeup in which also doubles as a sex chair due to how nice and low it sits to the ground). I was beckoned over, told to strip and kneel between her legs. She said “you’re going to fuck me. I’m not touching you at all and you’re not touching me. The light stays on and you will watch me every time I orgasm so you can see how good it feels to enjoy what you can’t. You will keep fucking me until I tell you to stop, I don’t care how close you are. If you accidentally cum I will add the seven weeks that have passed to both your denial and your chance for a real orgasm so you better hold it”. It was evident I was in trouble for earlier.

She told me to start so I knelt straight up, entered her and started giving her what she demanded. After watching her cum the second time I could feel myself building and started to slow. She said “nope, keep up the pace until I’m done”. Two more orgasms, torturous to watch. I was really close now and started to think of anything other than what was happening and trying to ignore my body’s pleas for that sweet release. She had another orgasm and it took all of my self control to not cum as well. I felt it welling up and myself swell like I was going to split open but by some miracle I was able to hold it in. Luckily she was done as there was no way in hell I could have made it through another one.

She told me to pull out and I did, taking a seat on the bed while I watched her bask in her pleasure. After a minute she said “I’m not done, lay down”. She grabbed her vibrator, straddled my face and told me the rules; “do not touch me or lick me. Just lay there with your mouth open so I can cum in it”.

Cum she did, three squirting orgasms of varying volume and duration, the second one filling my mouth almost completely. Each time followed by a simple command of “swallow” when she was done. I felt used, objectified and slightly humiliated. I was simply a dildo and a convenient cleanup method that night. There was no kissing, touching or the usual I love you’s and absolutely no mistaking this as anything other than a punishment for what happened earlier. I won’t lie though, it was hot as hell and I had zero issues staying aroused the entire time.

Finally when she was done she climbed off of me and cuddled close. She kissed me and said “wow you really smell like pussy” which we both found funny. The tenderness was back and I held her as she came down from her excitement. Once I had softened up she told me to put the cage back on and she locked it back up.

She asked if I learned my lesson and I told her maybe, but she can’t leave me unlocked and expect me to not take advantage of it. She said she expected and actually wanted me to act the way I did which is why she left me unlocked, but she still had to punish me because she’s the keyholder and that’s just how it goes. I said “that’s called entrapment”, she said “I’m not a cop so it’s fine”.

So here I am, locked up and feeling both fulfilled and frustrated from the weekend. Going a couple days without a cage on is making me very aware of it right now and my morning attempt at an erection was tougher than usual.

I can’t believe I was edged so many times and didn’t accidentally cum, especially last night. I’m actually quite proud of my self control but man am I feeling it. The odd ache in my abdomen is distracting and I can feel every single drip as it comes out. I want to cum so fucking badly it’s all I can think about right now but I have another four weeks to go. She’s hinted that she’s not quite done with me yet either but the cage isn’t coming off for a while, so I may have my face between her legs again tonight. I can’t wait to find out.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    All I can say is WOW !!!

bondinchas and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  14. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    So many thoughts come to mind, pretty lucky and boy are you in for a rough four weeks I think!

Chaz69 likes this.
  15. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    That’s all I’ve been thinking myself. This weekend was insane.

2bkeptforher and Chaz69 like this.
  16. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’ve been replaying last weekend in my mind over and over. The whole thing was intense and seeing her not only orgasm but physically cum was amazing to be a part of. I’m thrilled that we’ve discovered another tier of pleasure for her to experience. And I’ll also admit, I’m jealous of and tortured by it.

These past 8 weeks I’ve watched and felt her orgasm at least 100 times while never getting so much as ruined in return. While I’ve seen the look of ecstasy on her face, heard her moans and felt the contractions in her pussy those orgasms have always been different enough from mine that there was a bit of disconnect from what I knew she was feeling versus what my body craved but could not have. For me (and I’d assume most men here) that internal pleasure is just part of the experience. The buildup of pressure followed by the release in physical form when ejaculation happens is exquisite.

But now as she’s found the right button to push in order to “squirt” (which we still can’t believe) the last few orgasms she’s had have been harder for me to endure. Aside from the first one which took us both by surprise, each subsequent one I knew she was trying for so when it happened I knew what was coming and throbbed so badly. I wanted to feel that in the worst way, the orgasm coupled with the cum shooting out of me. Her doing so in my mouth doesn’t help either as I love her blowjobs and cumming in her mouth is probably my favorite way to do so. There was a time when that would happen two, three times a week. Sometimes more. Now it’s been months and it would seem the tables have turned. Going forward it’s likely she’ll be the one cumming in my mine and when she tells me to watch her have what I can’t it’s a truer statement than it’s ever been.

Don’t get me wrong, at the end of the day I’d do or give up anything to make my wife happy. I adore her and I know she feels the same about me. It just seems as soon as I “settle in” to this life something comes along that tests my resilience. I think that it’s as hard as it’s going to get and then I’m proven wrong.

I have about three more weeks left until I’m allowed to beg her to let me have a ruined orgasm. I don’t know how it’ll happen or even if it will I just know that the better I do at begging the better my chances. As much as I’m looking forward to one, so much so that I’ve gotten over my hesitation to swallow my pride to get it, I know afterwards regardless of her decision she will spin again and I’ll be serving my next sentence of full denial. Could be shorter, could be longer, but it’s inevitable and she’ll be the only one cumming again. Who was the fool that agreed to this way of life? Oh yeah, me.

17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I think as she’s now turning the tables. Cumming in your mouth. Having the orgasms you so long for. It’s only fitting that role reversal goes full swing… time for you to orgasm from her penetrating you!

Chaz69 likes this.
  18. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    We’ve actually tried that pre-chastity and have a couple prostate massagers (neither of us like the idea of a strap on). I’ve dribbled some cum and have had a mini orgasm but felt there’s something bigger past that although to date I could never quite get over that hill, at least not without one of us masturbating me as well (but those are great).

She’s been mulling over going back to it and I’ve been asking her to milk me for a while now just to take some of the edge off, but she’s hesitant. As she puts it “you’re not allowed to cum or orgasm at all so doing that might be cheating”. I told her she makes the rules so if she so she decides if it’s cheating, it’s not like my penis needs to be involved plus I’d tell her to stop if I felt any kind of orgasm coming so she’s considering it. Time will tell. The only problem is I’m usually way more horny afterwards and feel like I need to cum, so any physical relief would probably leave me mentally worse off.

spider203 and IB-Chaste like this.
  19. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Last Saturday night was a tough one. Without getting into details I had to go out to diffuse a tense situation and by the time I got home it was late and I was equal parts stressed and angry.

My wife was waiting in bed and I slipped in next to her. She put her hand on my head to cool me off (she has perpetually cold hands and feet) and talked with me for a bit. Seeing how wound up I was she slowly straddled me and started kissing me saying “I think you need to work out some of that stress”. The kissing continued for a while and clothes came off, a piece here, a piece there. Eventually we were both naked, kissing and caught up in one another; her soft and caring and me still ready to fight the world.

She grabbed the key and unlocked me, sliding herself down and riding me in a slow aggressive manner. It felt wonderful and eventually the heat in my face subsided and I felt almost normal again. I told her this was exactly what I needed, a wonderful distraction from the terrible night I had. She then said “I know something else you need. An orgasm”. I instantly got excited and said “really? You’ll let me have one? That would be perfect”. Her reply was simple. “No, I said you need an orgasm, I didn’t say you need to have one of your own. So I’ll give you one of mine. Or more”.

I was admittedly taken aback and got a little belligerent, which was unlike me but I wasn’t exactly in a good place at the time. I asked her why I couldn’t have one after such a rough night. She told me “after tonight you definitely deserve one, but you’re not allowed any for the rest of the year which is an even better reason for you not to. I will cum, you won’t and we’ll both enjoy it”. The sweet but firm way she said it instantly made me back down and accept it.

She continued riding me and had the orgasms she said I needed until I hit the edge, came in my mouth a few times (she seems to have quickly mastered this squirting thing) then cleaned herself off of me with her mouth, bringing me right to the edge yet again.

Afterwards as she laid there I rubbed her legs and then her feet and she grabbed her vibrator telling me to keep rubbing her feet as she orgasmed again, which only took a minute or so. Once she caught her breath she told me the orgasm felt so different, like a pleasurable burning sensation traveling through her legs and hips. I’m definitely going to add that to my repertoire.

Between her illness and my drama I now have an idea of how our more challenging times will most likely play out in the future on both sides involving chastity. I will take care of her and keep her happy and comfortable, she will take care of me and distract me but not deviate from my denial. In hindsight had she allowed me to orgasm, even if it had only been ruined, I think my wife knew she’d regret it and I may have as well. I’d have enjoyed it to be sure and in the moment I really wanted it, even felt like I needed it, but I’ve made it this far. Soon I’ll be able to proudly say I went the entire 11 weeks and when this stretch comes to an end I’ll know I’ve earned it. And so will she.

spider203, IB-Chaste and Chaz69 like this.
  20. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I love how you still believe this stretch will come to an end, guys just don't learn their lessons along the way, lol.

But seriously, I think you would have regretted having a full O because the next day you would have lost all of that pent up horniness that you're currently feeling. I think having an O once in a while is a good thing, if only to take a break from the endless horniness, but it should be on the original schedule, not a spur of the moment thing.

spider203 likes this.
  21. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I totally would have regretted it. One of the biggest reasons I enjoy this is the challenge and I would have felt like I failed. Hell, I felt terrible for days after the one time I had an accident months ago and that wasn’t completely within my control.
    As for the end of the stretch I just meant this particular period of full denial. I’ll definitely get an orgasm again, ruined or otherwise, as she enjoys them and also has said she wants to make sure I’m always aware of exactly what I’m missing. Then that wheel will be spun again and I’ll be going right back to not being allowed to cum for however long it (and she) says. Chastity certainly is a cruel mistress.

22. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    Such a mean, cruel little tease!
    I love being toyed with like that...

In the heat of the moment we can be weak and foolish.

Echo321 and anasyrma like this.
  23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    That last quote was from Echo, not me, just FYI.

24. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    Somehow the quotes got smashed together...

CORRECTED:

Chaz69 likes this.
  25. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    One Year Ends…

New Years Eve we did the same as we have for the past few years. We have a couple of friends who host a small gathering for the night and offer us a guest room so we can freely enjoy ourselves without worrying about having to get home. So we spent the night eating, drinking and playing games (Cards Against Humanity always being the highlight). A little while after the ball dropped we headed off to bed.

As she was undressing she casually asked “is it today or tomorrow you finally get to beg for that ruin?”. I told her technically today since it’s after midnight, but she disagreed and said she doesn’t consider it a new day until after we’ve slept. She then laid on the bed, spread her legs and pointed between them saying “give me the key and a great end to 2022”.

The guest rooms bed was creaky and we didn’t have use of her favorite chair so it was a bit of a challenge to get her going. I kissed her, licked her and fucked her and eventually we found our groove and she orgasmed freely multiple times just like at home, being extra careful to have something under her and my head for her inevitable squirting orgasms on my face (she had the foresight to pack a towel). Neither one of us wanted to explain wet sheets to our friends as they are fairly vanilla, or at least as far as we can tell.

Afterwards she told me to keep the cage off. “You didn’t get to cum on New Year’s Eve, but I’ll let you wake up free on New Year’s Day”. We kissed and cuddled and passed out rather quickly. It was a great end to the year.

…and Another Begins

It was the big day. I had gone 11 weeks without ejaculation. I’d been edged so many times I couldn’t count if I wanted to and I’ve watched her orgasm at least five times as much, most likely more. I was excited despite the fact that there really wasn’t that much to be excited about. It’s called a ruined orgasm for a reason; it sucks. I’ve had enough to know they don’t feel good and are more a frustrating letdown than anything, but we humans have this innate need to want whatever we’re told we can’t have so I wanted it badly despite knowing there was no reason to. The thought of draining the pressure I’ve felt building for the past few months was enticing though.

After having breakfast with our friends we got packed up and made the trip home. We decided to have a lazy day and once home we both got into PJs with the intention of relaxing the day away. The kids of course had plans with friends and left one by one.

That afternoon we were laying in bed watching tv, enjoying an empty house with absolutely nothing to do. We talked and cuddled. It was a perfect way to start the new year. After some time her hand brushed my crotch and she said “that’s right, I gave you some freedom today”. Her hand immediately went in my pants and she cupped me for a bit, moving her fingers just enough to let me know she was there. Once I was inevitably aroused she remarked that someone wanted to play and pulled my pants to my hips. What followed was the slowest, most erotic blowjob I can recall. It lasted a good half hour. Each technique she employed only for a minute or two before switching to the next, never long enough to get me near the end. She was enjoying it herself and making sure I was too.

Once she was done playing with me she laid down and said “now it’s my turn”. I returned the favor, slowly and methodically licking and kissing her for probably just as long as I had experienced, if not longer. She had a few small, quiet orgasms that caused just the slightest shaking of her body. They seemed almost relaxing.

As per her usual cadence once she had her fill of oral pleasure she pulled me up and into her. This was the point I decided to swallow my pride and beg for some relief. I pleaded to be allowed to ruin. I said I’d do it how and where she wanted, told her even though I wouldn’t gain any real pleasure from it I needed the relief from all the buildup I had endured. My words excited her and she had a couple of explosive orgasms while I made my case. She grabbed my face and said “I’ll think about it. Keep fucking me”.

I have to pause my story to say I’m surprised how trained I’ve become to last. Both of our biggest worries was that I’d become a minute man in chastity. We always enjoyed our extensive escapades, spending an hour or two just enjoying each other. While I can’t go nearly as long as I used to I can still hold out for about 20/30 minutes which is plenty of time for her. I think the combination of usually being inside her and me focusing on what does it for her as opposed to me has helped my stamina.

Anyway, unsurprisingly she decided to move to her chair at this point. I knelt on the floor in front of her and began again, entering her and running my fingertips across her body as she used her vibrator in conjunction with my penis. After another orgasm she told me I’ve earned my ruin and now I can fuck her without holding back. For some reason I felt a little nervous, I assume due to having forgot what ejaculation feels like. I started slamming into her and when the moment came I held still, feeling a few drops spill out inside her as she orgasmed again. She immediately said that wasn’t enough, ruin again. This time I felt like all my insides emptied out. It was so jarring to feel something so thick pouring out of me after all this time. I almost immediately felt a release of pressure but of course no pleasure. She on the other hand had a long and violent orgasm which made my paltry leakage feel even less satisfying.

After she came back to life she said “get down there and clean me off, every drop”. I started licking her, or more to the point licking me off of her. There was so much and I knew it was only a fraction of what was currently inside her. Once the outside of her pussy and ass were clean she said “open your mouth over my pussy so I can cum in it and you can get a mouthful of both of us”. There I knelt, mouth wide open cupping her pussy as she worked her clit with her vibrator. I could already feel little drops of my own cum leaking out into my mouth knowing that I cannot swallow until after she filled it with her own. Eventually I felt her tense up and swell and knew it was coming. A long pulsing stream gushed out of her mixed with my own cum as she screamed. I had to quickly swallow three or four times just to contain it, still having some drip down my face and chest. My mouth was filled with the taste of her and me and I started to sit back when she grabbed my hair and said “I’m not done”. Another one soon followed and surprisingly this one was bigger and more voluminous than the first which isn’t usually the case. After she was spent I remarked how very wet and dripping she was to which she replied “do your job and clean me off”.

Once she was satisfied with my efforts and caught her breath she went to the bathroom. When she returned she said “I peed so much. There’s no way I’m peeing when I squirt”. I guess she still has a bit of a hang up about that but luckily it doesn’t seem to stop her. We laid together, me feeling less “full” but still unsatisfied and smelling and tasting her pussy all around me, her basking in ecstasy and satisfaction.

She told me she had edged herself purposely so she could orgasm at the same moment I ruined the two times. I asked her what it was like and she said “terrible. I had to wait a whole minute to orgasm. But it was worth it to feel you cum inside me when it happened”. I of course said “you poor thing, a whole minute” to which she replied “you get edged, I orgasm. That’s the way it is now”. Honestly it was kind of a hot thing for her to say.

We then did our usual cuddle and chat routine. After a bit she asked for my phone so she can spin for my next denial duration. It came up 7 weeks which I immediately said wasn’t too bad. I guess after 11 weeks getting one month less feels easy. Then she realized that it runs over the date she said I could have a real orgasm by two weeks and asked what she should do. I told her it’s her choice, she makes the rules. She said she’s either going to delay the full orgasm, add the extra two weeks to the next spin or think of something else but she’s leaning towards delaying the real one because “five weeks just doesn’t feel like a long enough denial”. It’s the first time I’ve heard her say anything about wanting me denied for a specific amount of time. It’s always seemed like she was just following the spins so it was an interesting comment for her to make. I can’t help but wonder if the spinner is going to be changing again soon.

Closing Thoughts

-I was extremely proud of my ability to hold out for those 11 weeks. It wasn’t easy and the fact that I always have a spare key on me (at my wife’s insistence) makes cheating a constant option. I’m also really surprised at just how unfulfilling the ruin was. There was absolutely no pleasure even after so long and it just felt odd. It did exhaust my penis however, as I went soft soon after, but I was still just as horny as I was before if not more so.

-In hindsight my reaction to the 7 weeks was comical, like it was no big deal. It’s of course starting to set in now and I’m realizing that even though it’s less time it’s still 7 weeks without being allowed to cum. I doubt it’ll feel any easier once I get a couple weeks under my belt.

-My wife amazes me. She is so sweet, intelligent and sophisticated. If you met her you’d never believe the things she says and does behind closed doors. Same goes for me now that I think of it. It’s kind of fun to have this hidden life we live, almost like a secret identity but instead of superpowers we have cages and sex toys.

-What’s really sinking in is that I waited all that time for something so underwhelming and that’s all I get. There is no “maybe tomorrow, maybe next week”. I get ruined and that’s it, back to denial. Even when I eventually get a real orgasm I’ll enjoy the hell out of it and then it’s over as well. It’s almost like waiting for a gift you’ve been dying to get, you unwrap it and use it for a few minutes then it gets packed away again.

Zevon, spider203, bondinchas and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice