Neosteel Soreness- Incorrect Fit?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ben4004, Feb 20, 2010.

1. ben4004

ben4004 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    I got a neosteel arch hip belt last year. I have made all adjustments recommended and also lengthened the wire one inch, which greatly helped.I have tried several times to wear the belt for more than a day without removal, but after taking off the belt I always have bright red marks on the hip that are very sore. Also the area of the belt in which the wire meets the crotch shield causes a lot of pain on my skin after about 24 hours and creates almost a welt like chafing of the skin. Also at the base of the penis on the top side closet to the belly button is very sore and red. Is this because my belt does not fit? I am very thin and I don't have much body fat, so could I simply not be a good match for steel chastity? I would like to get to twenty-hour wear and would like to take whatever steps are necessary, but I don't know where to go from here. Any advice you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated. - Ben

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Are you using any kind of creame or ointment? I assume yes so i suppose it is not well adjusted yet and still needs some bending ... in the worst case it is wrongly measured and you should ask for help with Neosteel.

maid katrin

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Hi Ben. It takes time to adjust the belt to your body, and your body to adjust to the belt. It took me almost a year to get everything right. At first only a few hours and I needed out. Then slowly I worked up to 1/2 day or night.

Email Neosteel with your concerns. Any place the the belt is causing a red spot, try bending just a little at that area, not too much at one time, just to see if it helped or not. Then move on to the next spot. I used a wine bottle wrapped in a towel so I could make fine adjustments just in the area I wanted too.

As Maid Katrin as said, using any lube, and what kind? again Neosteel can help with that. Once you get things worked out, you can slowly increase the lock up times. But don't jump, just walk in the shallow end slowly. And soon you will make your requirements.

I wear my belt for days at a time, or out every morning. But most times I like to unlocked every two or so days for a good cleaning and airing out. Then back in. The more you lock the more you will want to be locked. It's a addiction I swear!!!

Missy Tanya

4. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    My Arch took a long time to adjust to aswell and I'd already been in another steel belt a full year before buying the Arch.....stick with it and build up slowly you'll get there......

I found white vaseline as recommended by Mende of Neosteel gerat for general purpose grease and where you get red marks Baby Barrier cream worked great for me......

5. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Hi Ben, I've just started my "break in" period with my Neosteel Arch. I'm seeing much the same issues.

I think the soreness around the base of the penis is caused when the front tube sits too low down on you and traps the skin.

I got sore enough there in one 12 hour session to have to give up wearing for a week till I was happy it was properly healed.

Although the Arch is adjustable I can’t engage the lower holes on the pins on the hip band and still lock the padlock “down” because the bracket is too curved.

But, I’ve found even on the top holes I can ease the hip band up my body a little so the penis is low in the tube and this fixed that problem.

Then I got sore underneath right where the cable meets the tube. I have found that normal hand cream (un-scented water based stuff) works *wonders* when trying to avoid sore patches. I work it under the hip band also. I’ve been using Vaseline in the penis tube.

And something that helped ease pressure around the base of the penis in my case was to make the hip band more round.

Mine arrived slightly flatter that I needed. So carefully opening that out took pressure of the pubic region at the expense of a little more pressure on the hips :)

It’s this sort of “fitting” that takes the time (I think). And I’m sure the body adjusts but I’m beginning to think I’ll have to push things a bit more to speed that up.

By that I mean wear, come out for a few hours and then wear again. I’ve been at night and taking the day off and that isn't doing it for me.

I’m hearing lots of people say it takes a while and so I’ still going for it.

So like Missy Tanya said email Neosteel, I will if I get stuck, and keep the faith.

Good luck.

6. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Ben4004, How did you lengthen the cable on your Arch?

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

hi ben ....i have read your thread several times ,, before i answered ,,,,,it`s difficult..
    well..red marks are normal in the beginning , it takes time the skin is ready for it..were the wirer meets the crotch area is definitely a bending problem ,the "arch" must be bend in the front to change the angel.to much cream makes the skin soft , there is vaseline the best i found out....

belly button....? to me it looks the fitting is not right..the belt should sit much lower...is it possible you set some pictures here in you thread ?? i would love to help and advise you..i am always in the belt,,i love it and the belt sits like a glove..i don`t feel it i just live with the belt without noticing it..let me help you !!!
    5 years ago when i started i also had measuring problems ,,those problems you can not overcome without the right measurements..reg.GWENY P/S check how my belt sits

Attached Files:

8. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Hello
    I had similar problem with chaffing in the area of the belt in which the wire meets the crotch shield - solved by adding some plastic as you can find on the pictures.
    Plastic used is "polymorph" - more info here: hxxp://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Material-Guide%3a-Polymorph-Plastic--a-thermal-/step1/Another-idea-Camera-mount-for-a-mountain-bike/
    (copy/paste link to your browser and change hxxp:// to http://)

Attached Files:

9. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    I´m having an similar problem but only on the top of the penis... It looks like nothing happen when i send most of the day standing up.. But when i sit things start to go bad fast on the top of the penis inside the tube. Any ideas to stop that?

10. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    I found an solution and I grantee is the best of all! Just go get in contact with Mr.Mende on NeoSteel explain to him with best detail is possible. I guarantee that he will find an perfect solution as he done to me. You have to learn how to use the belt correctly he he will do hes best to help you. You just need some small advices to have an perfect time wearing the chastity belt. After exchange some messages with him you are not going to believe how comfort it will be and how long you can stay LOCKED! :lol: ;)

11. Stefan_Sub

Stefan_Sub Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

It took some time to get the belt fit right (The Arch), but it get's much more better (got the belt in August this year): Some carefully bendings and a lot of trial and error. The most difficult thing for me seems to find out "What is an issue with the belt and what comes from my body ?" - because the body feels different each day. So if I do NOT change anything on the belt, one day it is perfect, next day the belt feels really heavy ! So not easy to find out if there is an issue and the belt has to be modified or not.

"My way" is: I just ask myself if the comfort may be much more better, but anyway I will not get sore spots. If so, I change nothing, but just leave it on. If there is a sore spot, then I either have to modify the belt or have a break for a day or so. Then try again and so I found out step by step, which spots are to be improved and where the body just needs some time to adapt.

12. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Stefan great to hear the belt is getting better.

Can you comment about general comfort?

Also I'd like to know which rear system you have...cable or shield and how you found it when you go to the bathroom, both #1 and #2...:)

Thanks!

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Hi Stefan, Comfort with wearing a steel belt is the thousand dollar question. I hear you on one day prefect the next what the hell happen. In my cause it usually involves a batch of homemade cookies, or ice cream. I worn my belt for 4 days without removing for anything last week, had a small sore spot on one hip, caused by the pants I worn that last day. I think the human body will grow to accept something foreign attached to it. Look at screws, pins, and steel bars to aid with broken bones. Not always the most comfortable, but better than not being able to move.

I luv my Neosteel belt, but still get the occasional pinch, sore, and rub spot. Hecks it's steel locked around my privates. I've had my for over three years now, not locked 24/7, but almost more than not. Thinking of getting the Arch for a replacement, if I ever loose the weight I was suppose too. I think your still a virgin steel belt wearer and more time locked will help. It did for me. So stick with it, and one day you will say, Wow I luv my belt too!!!

Sincerely Missy Tanya

14. Stefan_Sub

Stefan_Sub Member

Local Time:
    Upppssss and now I've read that ... - here the answer I just put in the other Thread ... B)

Hello Easternsub,

although you asked Dixie, here is my opinion about "The Arch" and the rear cable: B)

I'm very clean too and that point was one my big doubts, if I can deal with that ! - And the answer is "Yes, I can". I'm using a small injection for the front side (always during the day if possible) and a stable Kleenex plus wet wipes for the rear side and it works well. For the rear side the best timing is just before the shower in the morning (which is usually the case for me ;) ).

I feel as clean as without the belt on the rear side and even inside the tube after a permanent wearing of 7 days (without ANY openings) worked well. But I thing one reason is for sure the ABC ("anti bacterial coating") option I bought. From my experiences with other belts (e.g. MySteel) the hygiene works really well with the Arch with no linings and the ABC tube.

But yes, it takes more time to deal with that. But in the course of time it gets more easier and faster ...

And here are some information about the comfort:

The honest anser is: It depends, what I'm doing: Walking/standing is fine, sitting for a long time was really heavy in the beginning but gets better. Sitting all day is still not easy but possible (in the beginning even 30 minutes where a challenge). Sleeping is fine as well, for sure I'll wake up from time to time or have to adjust something, but the sleep is ok (last night I had just one break in the bathhroom and that was it :D ). Swimming is a nice experience - if the water floods the tube :blink: . Car driving gets better: I already did it for 3-4 hours with the belt.

The body needs time to adapt first of all the skin. I try to use as less creme as possible, to avoid that the skoin gets to sensitive. As you can see, I still have to learn and my body still needs time to adapt ...

15. Stefan_Sub

Stefan_Sub Member

Local Time:
    Hello Missy Tanya,

thanks for your motivation :) Yes indeed I learn much more in detail how my body works (now feel any steak not only while eating it). My maximum was 7 days, without any openings (as just written in the previous post). Sometimes I want to get just out of the belt, neither while i'm so horny (which might be a reason as well:rolleyes: ), nor while there is pain, but "just" because of the restriction and the strange part of steel on my body! But most of the time I like it and the feelings I'll get. ANd the power exchange, because my wife has now both keys and I have no chance to remove the belt ...

Yes, I agree "I'm a virgin steel belt wearer" :eek: - but I can see the long time potential with the Arch - and I'll hope and try to make it finally !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice