Birdlocked (Mini) Mod to prevent Pullout

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by whizz, Jul 8, 2010.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Hi,

after I read http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2061-birdlocked-modifications-clear-silicone-adhesive-is-your-friend/ I started my own project.

I always had two major issues with my Birdlocked Mini.

1) I got edemas when my foreskin was pressed against the cage part
    2) I could pull out when flaccid (I am one of these grower instead of shower people, small when flaccid, normal when hard)

So what did I do?

Being from Germany, I went to "Obi" (Hardware store) and bought "Obi Classic Universal Silikon Innen & Aussen, klar, 80ml" (Clear universal Silicone from a tube).

First, I attacked the edema problem. I cut the Birdlocked open at the two vent holes and filled the cut with silicone, widening it.

[​IMG]

While I was on it, I fitted a metal locking pin (http://www.lederhaus.de/ringe/taschenverschluss.php , "Schliessstift zum Aufnieten", needed to be trimmed at the sides)

[​IMG]

Then I attacked the pullout problem by adding a line of silicone to the top:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It worked better than expected. Wore it for 3 days straight, no issues, no pinching, perfect. I could maybe pull out with lube and force but I would never get back inside.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Maybe I showed some of you a cheap way to fix your Birdlocked ;)

Please do not link these images somewhere else without asking me first!

2. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Those are two great ideas, I have been working on my own prevention. I like the idea of adding the extra strip of silicone to prevent pullout, but (as you said) i bet with some lube you could pull out. Another method I was thinking about was constructing some sort of ball cuff, that would cuff your balls together (something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/2-3-4-Stainless-Cock-and-Ball-Cuff-Locking-w-key-/250613230431?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a59b66b5f) the one in the link seems to be a bit too heavy for long term use... but the idea would be to lock the balls on after you get them into the birdlocked so that you cannot pull them out through the birdlocked shaft without being unlocked from the ball cuff first. Of course you could still probably pull out your shaft and orgasm, but you would 1) have a REALLY REALLY hard time getting it back in, 2) have to explain to your keyholder why your shaft it out of the device and 3) if you're like me and into self-chastity then it would be really uncomfortable to finish the rest of your locked up sentence with your balls locked in and your shaft hanging out.

I am however stuck at the point that I don't know what to make the ball lock out of. it must be light weight, strong, at least cannot be susceptible to scissors or else you could just make a new one everytime you wanted to cheat. and it must lock.

IF anyone knows of anything, please post up!

3. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    i actually have a PA piercing, and have a mini birdlocked with the PA small metal cable with loops on the ends that goes from the padlock, through the holes in the tip of the birlocked and also the cbr ring and back into the padlock...and theres really no way to escape...i cant pull my cock out of the tube...sometimes i'll get a pinch or so, but nothing serious.

4. ScottsdaleSlave

ScottsdaleSlave New member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Is it possible to fill in the air holes with the extra silicone. In fact what is silicone solution called and where can it be purchased?
    Thanks a lot.

5. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Sorry to put a dampener on this idea, but be careful using domestic silicone sealant type products. I may be totally wrong, but by the smell of these sealants I suspect that they contain curing agents that probably ought not to be in held close contact to the skin. Even when it has cured, these chemicals could leach out. The Birdlocked device is made from 'medical grade' silicon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice