24/7 365 wear is it possible

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Jordan LaBelle, Nov 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Jordan LaBelle

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    Hey I have a question my wife doesn’t think it’s possible to be locked 24/7 365 besides the cleanings, air ports, doctor appointments. I think it’s possible it’s just taking long to get used to my Pa lock contender. So I was just wonder is it possible thanks

My last little thing that happened was I was locked for about 2 weeks off and on and one night I felt a pull or something didn’t think anything about it and went to bed when woke I found the left side of penis swollen in cage. So removed and it was puffy for awhile like a few days and now when I get hard I feel like a bump on on the base of the left side was wondering if you guys know what’s going on doesn’t hurt or anything and wasn’t the there prior to the cage if have any info thanks

Peter Rabbit and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    It’s possible- but it took us a while to get the right device. I am in a BA-28p that is worn 24/7/365 unless my wife wants me out for her playtime. My only time out since we got it 4 months ago has been for play, travel, and doctors . Speaking of which - you need to go to the doctors to get that looked at..

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    If you are removing it to clean or groom on a regular basis then yes 24/7/365 is totally doable.

I have occasionally been out of my cage for a few hours, and even a few days, but in general it’s not removed other than the few times a year she lets me cum. In general I do not need to remove cage to groom or clean, but every few months I do like to inspect for possible rubbing or spots I might have missed cleaning or grooming.

Believe it or not, you can wear a cage for a long period and not even realize that a physical injury is happening. Then you unlock and get hard and bam, you notice something is wrong. If however you keep up with inspections, there is no reason you can’t lock right back up.

Studmouse47 and Fastben like this.
  4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Likewise as for @Nicoftime , I can wear mine indefinitely (although no piercing, so one less potential complication there). Max time for me has been 90 days 24/7. It then came off because my wife unlocked me, not because it had to for injury or misadventure.

I wear an open style steel cage, I can’t imagine the more closed in (Holy Trainer style) or plastic cages could be worn as long without needed removing for cleaning.

lockedforfun likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I wear my device 24/7 I am unlocked every 5-7 days for cleaning and grooming, sometimes sooner if it’s hot weather or we have been having a good teasing session.

6. Sparkyweld

Sparkyweld Member

Welder fabricator
    Us
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    I just had to alter mine becouse of shrinkage. Doing a test now to see if i made it small enough.

Dougie13 likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it best to be let take it of for a little bit to see if everthing is ok and to clean the cage and clean you. Then you can have it on you the rest.

8. Sparkyweld

Sparkyweld Member

Welder fabricator
    Us
    Local Time:
    True. As im getting older an paronies disease has made me just a tad smaller

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  9. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    I think wether 24/7/365 is possible might depend on your definition of it.

In comparison to others I might get quite a lot lockups (at least 2 lockups for business flights a month + cleanups, sports (usually we would combine cleaning with doing sports as is only reasonable) and of course for sex if my wife wishes it.
    Yes, that is a lot of lockups and might be an average 6 hours per weak. Apart from that I always wear my device though. So it is possible.

The most important things about wearing a cb long term have already been said by Nicoftime and others before. Regularily remove your device to check and clean. Should you have any problems like now do not put your cage on again unless you are completely healed. If you are not completely sure rather leave it off 2 days more than not.

As for your current problem if sounds like an edema - those are usually swollen parts of te body with too much water in them and should not hurt. They can be quite often caused by a cb when the cb does not fit properly (f.e. too small a-ring), does not suit you (f.e. as a grower the skin of your penis could get irritated if the tube of your tube has too many openings) or just because your body just needs some time to adapt.

The complete penis swelling though and not only a small area at the base sounds as it might be somewhat more than just adapting though.

For the "bump" that is still there I would guess that it is still the remains of an edema. Wait for 2 more days and if it does not get smaller or is gone by itself go and see your doctor to check it up.

When you lock again make sure to check daily - at least at first until you can be relatively sure hat those problems will not show up again. If they do you have to another break and go for another model and / or size.

10. Jordan LaBelle

Local Time:
    Thank you guys for everything

11. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    24/7/365 for me, only unlocked when my wife wants to. Stainless steel Mature meta device - easy to handle cleaning without removing it. Aside from the obvious metal detectors or doctor visits, I could go indefinitely without removal (and even those cases I could stay locked if my wife wanted me to, but she doesn't like the potential disclosure).

12. Sunae

Sunae Active member

Local Time:
    Im not a Autority in this, but from what I heard if you exclude cleaning of course.
    Just use Lube once a while.

13. Deleted member 97201

I wore a K&D plastic cobra narrow cage one night woke up my penis pointing towards the top of the cage, bruised. Had three hard spots on the inside and bent towards the right saw a doctor (Peyronies Desease). I have been taken supplements, rubbing oil on the spots. They are getting smaller, almost gone and penis is straighter. Now wearing a MM Jailbird cage off and on (testing out the waters)

14. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    I wear a tube type device. It’s been on almost permanently for over four years. It might come off for a few minutes a few times a year. The longest it’s been off was this week for laser hair removal I’m starting. Everything looks fine, a little shriveled but fine. I’m able to wash around it with body wash and the shower wand daily. Then dry around it with a couple q tips. It doesn’t come off for travel or doctors appointments. Have never had to explain it to anyone yet. But if I do, I’m comfortable enough to explain it.

15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    @cumslave_2002 wow that’s a long time of continual wear! Looking at your photos, is that from Steelworxx? Do you think it not being a ball trap device has made it easier for long term wear?

16. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    It’s from MCN, not being a ball trap it’s definitely ideal for long term or indefinite wear. You must have a PA for it.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  17. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I just checked out your pics and omg that's beautiful. How does it feel? And what guage is your PA?

I got my PA in March and I'd love a device like that but want to size up a few more gauges first. But after that may consider one if you're recommendation is good.

Elon likes this.
  18. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Agree that 24/7/365 IS possible, but some occasions may necessitate removing.

Similar to @cumslave_2002 I’m in a PA “shaft only” style cage from MCN, and it’s surprisingly effective - I thought I’d be able to still jerk it and I really can’t. Want works, but due to the vibrations things get very sore so it’s not worth it. Cleaning is super easy, and I have a little brush to get in all the spaces etc. I also travel (US mostly) for work and airports aren’t an issue. While we do remove if a Dr. visit necessitates, most of my appts don’t do the cage stays on. You can also find “kink friendly” docs near you and thus not have to remove…so yep 24/7/365 is doable.

That aside we usually remove it at least once a month for a more thorough cleaning - just feel that makes sense…and wife takes it off if she wants to play with it.

We’re just over 60 days in to a “at least” 90 day lock up…likely will get an O on NYE or Jan 1. Wife says I’m only going to get 3 full O’s next year so that will stretch me to at least 4 month in between - so I’ll be finding out how long I can really go.

Elon and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  19. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    It is super comfortable, I don’t even notice it’s there anymore. With the exception of trying to get erect. Then you know it’s there. However not in a painful way, but just how tight it can really be. Morning wood can be awakening, however that just reminds me daily of who owns me. Makes me quickly think about my Goddess and the reason I’m locked away. The gauge is a 2 gauge PA. Something I worked down to over the years. To have to be in permanent chastity now, I wouldn’t want to be in anything else. Orgasms are futile, because you can’t stroke the sweet spot. The only thing that works is her hitachi wand, and that just provides a extremely painful and frustrating ruined orgasm. Even then the wand is locked away so that I don’t fall to a moment of weakness.

Elon, Stephplayswithyou and Littlejt1 like this.
  20. Sunae

Sunae Active member

Local Time:
    I kinda wanna make a Suggestion how you could get an Orgasm, but if it works it would hurt your lifestyle, so im better shutting up.
    But I can see this Hook thing on your Cage and im not sure how that works, what is that? Can you remove it from the Cage and then put it on for consealment? Prince Albert right? Or is that something else?

21. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Yes it’s a Prince Albert piercing. It’s locked on with a security screw on the bottom of the tube. It takes a special screw driver to remove, which my wife has the only one. She also has the screw filled in with hot glue and painted over with a special colour nail polish she poses. So no tampering with it.

22. Sunae

Sunae Active member

Local Time:
    Well sounds like your living the high live. Keep it up, or in that case down.

Elon likes this.
  23. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    24/7 wear is the final goal for a lot of us here. I have been 24/7 for over 2 years now. I am let out twice a week for an hour for workouts that I do with a men's group. I use those opportunities to shave and clean really well. My wife also let's me out for PIV every 3 or 4 weeks. Personally I get more satisfaction from making her cum now.
    The key to long term wear is to find a cage that fits. I use an open steel cage from MCN. The ring size is very important too. It takes a lot of trial and error. I don't even know it's there most of the time. I also rarely get the night time elections that would strain against the cage and would wake me up at night.
    I also put a dab of Vaseline on the area on the underside of the cage. This usually stops any burn that sometimes occurs.
    Good luck.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  24. Jordan LaBelle

Local Time:
    So everything was going great up to about 3 weeks ago when I was locked up in middle of the night I got up and went to bathroom and when I came back to bed I bent over for something and felt something weird down there like a pull didn’t think anything of it and went to bed next morning I noticed left side of penis pretty swollen so removed device and it was swollen for like all day and went away so I put device back on and same thing left side of penis all swollen again so I left it off for few day and repeated still swells up never had this issue before then I noticed when I got hard there was like this vien feeling lump down at base of left side idk what it is but I don’t hurt or anything it’s just there. It’s there when I’m flaccid also so I don’t know I havnt put device back on in over a week so ya if you have any ideas let me know thank for all your reply’s it’s been a journey to get this far with getting pierced and everything healed up and now when cage was getting comfortable this happens ugh have a great day

25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Elon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice