A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I say keep him locked except for cleaning, but tie him up, tease him (e.g. use a feather on his body, kiss his nipples), administer CBT like ball spanking while locked, make him worship your feet. If you have any female friends who know about this, parade him around in front of them on leash while locked in chastity. Your current routine is already great, but there’s plenty you can do that month to make it stand out.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hi @MsPamela, nice to read from you again.

Hasn't Hubby indicated his desire for being restraint? What about pegging while being restraint?

I assume he still hasn't cum from pegging. What if you stroke him when pegging. This should get him quite close to the edge, but, well, it's Locktober.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  3. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    On the last day of September I tied hubby up for an extended teasing session, bringing him right to the edge then giving him ten or fifteen minutes to cool down before repeating the process. It was a lovely way to spend the evening, and by the end of it hubby was desperate for an orgasm. Doubly so since he knew that afterwards the cage was going on for an entire month. I hadn't decided ahead of time whether I was going to let him cum or not. He had already had an orgasm earlier that month, but since he wasn't going to have even so much as an edging during October, it didn't seem out of line to permit him a little extra pleasure. He begging was very convincing. But in the end I decided that a bonus orgasm, if any, should happen after Locktober, not before. Thus he was left desperate and unsatisfied as I secured him back in his chastity device for a month of wicked fun.

That was a little over a week ago. He's been locked the entire time, without so much as an erection. I'll probably let. him out for some maintenance in the next day or two, but it will be strictly supervised, with no real chance for pleasure. Such strict lockup has definitely fed hubby's submissive streak, making him crave any sort of contact. He starts my day with a full body massage, is at the ready to help me when I bathe, and brushes my hair before bed. None of these things are that unusual on their own, but doing them all, unprompted, and every day, is something new.

Every day we also have what I like to call "worship time", where hubby focuses on one part of my body for an extended period of time. His favorite, which he always requests, is pussy worship. I admit, it does feel wonderful and invariably leads to an orgasm. But I like variety, so I frequently say no and redirect him to another body part.

Foot worship, aside from being very relaxing, is quite a power trip. I love seeing hubby kneeling at my feet, gently massaging and kissing my toes, remaining down there for as long as I wish.

Ass worship is that times a hundred. I don't think hubby hates it, but he doesn't love it either. It's definitely something he's doing for me, which makes me feel completely in control. I don't ask for it all that often - usually only after hubby's been teased and denied long enough to be in a wonderfully desperate state. But that's going to be pretty much every day this month, and I plan on taking full advantage of the situation.

In fact, I'm going a little further. An experiment of sorts. After pussy or foot worship I thank hubby with some kissing, cuddling, and perhaps a few caresses. After ass worship, I indulge him with a blowjob. He's still in his cage, but his moans reveal how much he enjoys it. How much can he really feel inside the cage? I don't know. I'm sure the sensations and warmth is nice. But I suspect a bigger factor is that I pretty much stopped giving hubby regular blowjobs many years ago. I've started bringing them back, but only while hubby's caged, and the effect is electrifying. Anyway, I take my time and reward him generously after ass worship. How long will it take him to spot my pattern? Will he start asking to worship my ass? Time will tell.

I had been considering pegging hubby fairly frequently as a reward during Locktober, but one of the comments here convinced me that it is better left as something special. In fact, our anniversary is in October, which I think will be the perfect time. Until then it's just caresses and an occasional caged blowjob.

Edge_Me, Zevon, remyruff and 11 others like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    What a wonderful keyholder you are and what a lucky husband he is.

5. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I love to read your nights with hubby.
    You describe a wonderful couple journey

6. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:

7. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    Evolving quickly for sure. My wife is a little reluctant and so am I. I am having a hard time guessing the right time all the time therefore I was wondering if you guys have ever followed a schedule of some sort daily just as say rubbing feet or bathing you or anything to keep on track so life doesn't sneak up and throw a wrench in things.

8. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife also stopped giving me any sort of oral whatsoever shortly after we married and long before male chastity, not because of anything I did or didn’t do, but because she never liked doing them. She insisted that I continue eating her out frequently, which I did because I always enjoyed that. Like you, she will do it very occasionally now on special occasions, but only while I remain locked in chastity and for a brief while because she knows how much it teases me. She also enjoys receiving oral from me even more now that I’m locked, she says it makes me more desperate and enthusiastic and she likes the thought of me straining in the cage while doing it knowing full well that not only will I never receive oral in return, but that I can’t even have an erection or masturbate and must remain chaste for the duration of her choosing, which is usually a minimum of several weeks. I can understand why your hubby is so reluctant to worship the anal area, but when desperately horny and faced with the threat of extended chastity enforcement, that resistance starts for fade.

9. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I never really thought about it as a "schedule", but we do wind up sticking with certain habits. During the "kid years" we made a concerted effort to get some "us time" before bed and that habit has stuck.

Many, many years ago we probably averaged being intimate twice a week. Or at least that was the theory. Things would come up, and three days turned to five or six or ten. The basic problem is that I'm terrible with things that aren't completely regular and hubby doesn't want to be pushy. So he'd make an overture and I'd say no for some reason, then he'd wait for me to make a move, but I'd lose track of time and a week would go by. Those weren't our best years. At some point we flipped it around - instead of deciding when to be intimate, every night was assumed to be "yes" unless one of us wasn't feeling up to it. Ironically, that actually made it easier to say "no". It also led to a lot more sex and before long I became addicted to a daily orgasm. So we've had that habit for years and years, and bedtime was sort of our default time.

More recently, mornings have also become a good opportunity for us to connect (empty nest, hubby working from home). During Locktober I'm taking advantage of that time by asking hubby for a massage. So I guess we do kind of have a schedule.

10. little_dude

Local Time:
    Wow, another exciting read! My Lady and I really enjoy your posts. They are inspiring for both of us and help her to be more strict (and feel less guilty for being mean). I nevertheless hope we stay in the area of days instead of weeks or months ;-)

We're curious how the month continues.

11. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I really struggled with guilt when hubby and I first started experimenting with orgasm denial. Getting more comfortable with it took time and ample reassurance from hubby. Be patient!

Also, there's no "right" duration, other than what's working for both of you. I suspect that for many couples there's a tendency for durations to increase over time due to acclimation and/or age. But that's not a requirement. If days works best for you, enjoy it. And don't let anyone make you feel like it isn't "enough".

12. little_dude

Local Time:
    Fully agree... I have not and I will never compete with others on duration. As you said: for is it is about having a good time, not so much about breaking the world record.
    If at all being your two most loyal readers ;)
    Thanks again for taking the effort of writing down your experiences

13. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    MsPamela
    We miss your posts

14. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Locktober has come to an end. It has been an interesting ride with several ups and downs, but I don't think we'll repeat it next year. The biggest challenge is that since hubby has basically been locked for the last 6 months, there really isn't anything special about it any more. So raised the stakes a little by making it strict lock up, only letting him out for occasional hygiene/maintenance. Thirty one days without edges, without strokes, without even an erection.

The impact on hubby was obvious, and though he started off strong I think he started to resent the arrangement after a couple weeks. I liked how intensely he worshipped me, but I hated that I could not really reciprocate. I missed stroking him, feeling him get close to the edge, and his groans when I suddenly stop. In short, I missed our normal routine.

But there were high points as well, such as our anniversary. Throughout the month my teasing mostly consisted of fondling hubby's caged cock. For our anniversary I brought out the big guns, or more specifically my strap-on. I've pegged hubby before, but that night was something special. It was slow, intense, and intimate. I loved how my movements brought him such obvious pleasure. It made me feel incredibly close and connected. There were a few moments when he was tantalizingly close to an orgasm, but alas it remained just out of reach. Afterwards he said it had been one of the most incredible experiences, and I could only agree.

That last week of Locktober felt the longest, but finally it was over and I could reward hubby properly. I had been looking forward to having hubby inside of me, but things didn't quite work out. I hadn't really accounted for a month without any stimulation. What was supposed to be just a little "warm up" ended with us both being caught off guard by his orgasm. I'm not even sure he really enjoyed it all that much... it was more like something his body just needed rather than something he wanted.

Breaking with tradition, I didn't lock him back up right away. It just didn't feel right to me. So he's spent the day unlocked and I've taken advantage of that to tease him quite a bit. It's so much simpler when all I have to do is slide my hand into his pants or sit on his lap. I don't spend that long, just a couple minutes to get him hard and worked up. By my count he's already had five erections today. Perhaps I'll leave him unlocked for a while longer, just enough to give him 31 erections. One for each day of Locktober, which appeals to my sense of fairness. After the 31st erection maybe I'll let him cum, or maybe he'll go right back to the chastity cage. I haven't decided yet.

Edge_Me, switchling, benny22 and 11 others like this.
  15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Love this! I think the most intimate I’ve felt with my wife is when I’m at my most vulnerable and she’s taking advantage of that and being so loving whilst doing so.

As he’s already cum now, he’ll feel physically relieved. Mentally he’ll want more from you. He’s probably earned it… but I’d put him back in his cage for a few days. Let him know your still boss and then reward him when he isn’t expecting it.

16. little_dude

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing MsPamela!
    We, too, are not to fancy of Locktober as in lock-it-up-all-month; rather as in more-stingy-regarding-orgasms with the same amount of teasing (or slightly more).
    We're curious how your November goes :)

17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Such a loving post! Chastity helps us learn new ways to achieve greater intimacy.

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    The month started off strong. Hubby got to celebrate the end of Locktober with an orgasm, and then I left him unlocked for several days while I continued to tease him: 31 erections for the 31 days he spent in total lockdown. Some were quick - just a brief fondle to get him nice and hard and leaving him wanting. Some were longer, getting him right to the edge before stopping. It had been a long time since I had given him so much attention focused in so short a period, and it was wonderfully fun.

After the 31st tease, I got on all fours and gave hubby permission to cum inside me. I like being in control most of the time, but every once in a while I want to be taken. I want him to lose control. I felt his hands on my hips, then his cock slide deep inside. His thrusts were raw and primal, perfectly matched to my own cravings. The way his body slammed into mine, filling me up, felt amazing. The rest was a blur. A loud, furious, ecstatic blur that ended with both of us completely spent. I collapsed onto the bed, hubby spooned me, and I drifted off in afterglow's cozy embrace. It was absolutely wonderful.

However, I completely neglected to lock hubby into his chastity device. When I mentioned it the next morning, hubby was unenthusiastic. Though I've been enjoying keeping hubby locked all this time, I also enjoyed our old routine and would happily switch back. So I asked hubby if he was ready to quit chastity. He said he still liked it, but thought maybe he could stay unlocked for a few more days. The waffling of both wanting it and not wanting it irritated me and I glared at him until he sheepishly put on the cage.

Things were a bit bumpy after that. Less enthusiasm, less adoration, less fun. In retrospect, giving hubby two orgasms in the span of less than a week wasn't my brightest idea, and leaving him unlocked for so long was a big mistake. It took hubby a week or so to work through his sub drop and a second week for him to get back to the place I really love. But he's there now, and all is good.

I said I'd happily return to our old routine, but that's not completely true. Chastity has amplified some aspects of our relationship, and I'd hate to give that up. For example, hubby was always happy to help me bathe whenever I requested, but now I don't even have to ask. He pays attention and is always there as my eager bath assistant. I also love the sight of precum leaking from his caged cock, and teasing him while he remains locked has become one of my favorite pastimes. Our old routine was good. But our new one is definitely better, and I'm glad hubby and I are on the same page.

I just have to remain strict about hubby's orgasms. Prior to Locktober I was letting hubby have his orgasms towards the end of each month. I had tentatively thought that would be a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas (I have a weak spot for holidays). Thanksgiving is now out of the question since hubby already had two orgasms in November. I vacillate about Christmas. That feels like an awful long wait from his early November orgasm. On the other hand his behavior so far this month hasn't made me anxious for a repeat, so maybe 7 weeks is a perfectly suitable duration. In fact, I'm a little tempted to scratch the December orgasm entirely and make him wait until we ring in the New Year. It's only one extra week, but it feels so deliciously wicked to tell hubby he's used up all of 2022's orgasms and won't get another until next year.

Edge_Me, Zevon, switchling and 12 others like this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Being her bath assistant is also one of my (and her!) absolute favorite parts of being a chaste husband.

I think you answered your own question. It also takes me two or more weeks to get back to that good place. So even at every seven weeks or so you're saying it's OK for him to be not at his submissive best 28% of the time? My math says every 3 months of so, so you're under 15%. The only alternative, since you do like to have him more frequently than that, is to find a way to shorten his re-submission period.

20. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I say go for it, tomorrow will be 100 days since my last full O and I'm loving it. Another option, regardless of what duration you decide on, is to not tell him, keep him guessing. You can tell him that you have decided on the date of his next O, and it's quite a while away, but you're keeping it a surprise.

switchling and bondinchas like this.
  21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    And just FYI, I just re-read this whole thread from the start to refresh my memory, such a great read. You are a most-excellent KH, and your hubby is a really lucky guy. Actually, I'd say you're both lucky to have discovered this lifestyle and found out how to make it work for you. Just think what the other 99%, who have not discovered chastity, are missing out on.

22. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Monthly orgasms, combined with re-locking him immediately afterwards, had been working nicely. There was maybe a little drop for a few days but it wasn't very pronounced and worked itself out quickly. It seemed like the more I reasserted myself right after his orgasm, the quicker he fell back into his submissive frame of mind.

But I broke my own rules... leaving him unlocked for almost a week, giving a him a second orgasm, and even leaving him unlocked overnight after that. It was a very fun week, but I don't plan on doing anything like that again any time soon.

23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It’s understood that I lock up after playtime, it’s usually every 2 to 3 months but isn’t a rule. Sometimes it’s 2 or 3 times in the same month as it happened this summer. She doesn’t usually say to lock up unless she notices that the next morning the key isn’t laid out for her yet, indicating I locked up before leaving for work. If I haven’t she’ll mention something or make a comment like “you forget to lock up?” Or “are we not wearing our cage today?”

More than likely she puts it like that in case there was a legitimate reason that I haven’t mentioned. She could also trying not to “nag” me on something I should be doing on my own.

In general I think she understands that my attitude does change when I’m not locked, and the faster it goes back on, the faster she gets her subby hubby back.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  24. little_dude

Local Time:
    Hi Ms Pamela, nice reading from you and Hubby again.
    One thing, I don't understand and totally do not have is this post orgasm drop. My lady suspects this is because I only have to wait 2, 3, 4, max 5 day (which I think is by far enough). So my question to the more experienced and more enduring folks are: is that the reason? or rather personality?

25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @little_dude , you got it, that's the reason. Look at it this way, imagine normal life is a 0 and the longer you are locked in chastity and denied an orgasm, you can add +1 to that for each week you are locked and denied. So, if after a week or less, you still get a drop but it's from 1 or even 0.5 back down to 0, so you're not going to notice. But now make it a couple of months and you're dropping from 8 down to 0, now you're going to notice.

Now, rather than thinking, I better not stay denied for more than a week as I want to avoid the drop, ask yourself, why have I been avoiding the highs?

IB-Chaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice