Locking / being locked during tense times

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Eric Ny, Sep 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    I shared the question this thread posed and the essence of my post with my wife over dinner last night? Her response was: "Why would I unlock you if we were having a fight?" I emphasized the point that she is the source of my joy and pleasure now and I don't want to go without that in my life.

I also shared the story from the post of @Her Beloved. I think that really cemented a deeper understanding for her.

Caged4Sazz and Her Beloved like this.
  3. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM

Love this! It’s not even real chastity until the man wants it off. that’s when it’s real. So why unlock him during a fight or after a fight ect. If you two are arguing and he wants it off, all the more reason to tell him “NO, it comes off when I want it off not you. That’s the whole point.”

also, the disparity between how often a KH thinks of “her” locked up penis VS how often the man thinks about being locked up IS THE LARGEST SOURCE of trouble with FLR/male chastity. If she never thinks about it and most of us locked guys think about it every minute of every waking day, there will be disappointment and resentment. That’s why frequent sexy texts, teasing, cuddling, grinding, bondage /handcuffing ect ate do so important to keep the male feeling like he’s not forgotten.

4. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Right. That’s why we started scheduling time together for maintenance once per week. I have a reminder set on my phone on Friday mornings to plan ahead for what we’ll be doing that night. When we get together on Friday night, he doesn’t know if I’ve been thinking about it and planning all week, or if it’s spur of the moment. It’s all about his perception. When I touch him throughout the week, it used to only be on the back or pinching his butt. But I’ve added rubbing him through the front of his pants, and it lets him believe that it’s on my mind much more frequently than it probably is.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Me wearing the cb is much more a symbol of the kind of relationship we both have than anything else. Thus it would never cross my mind to question the cb and in doing so our relationship as it is only because I disagree with one of her decisions.
    Of course there are those moments, but they are very rare and life in general is not always easy. So accept it, go on and think on what wonderful other things you have in beeing married with her.

That said we had one icident where the cage came off though. In fact we pulled the trigger and stopped the complete FLR part.

During a business trip to south america she for some reason was scared to death about my well beeing and could not contact me. Not realizing there was a problem at the time I also did not try to contact her. Back home she irgnored me for days, then exercised her right her right in punishing me and while doing so overstepped by far. When she realized what she had done she also broke down.
    And that's when we needed a clean and complete break. Thus no FLR and no cage.

I somehow doubt though that this is a situation you had in mind writing the initial posting... ;)

Caged4Sazz and Headtrip like this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    We went on holidays a short time ago, initially I was told i would be free for the holiday then it changed to being locked until she let me out on holidays, and she told me she wanted to have ready access to her cock. I was expecting a few fun and games :)

Something occurred a few days before we went on holidays which triggered her into being very insecure and for the first three days of the holidays she sat out on the Balcony and would not talk to me, it was so horrible I was tempted to put her on a plane home...she made up some crap about what it was about but I have a fair idea what it was about, and it really was not my fault, it was all in her head.

So I think I was very understanding, I never asked out, never complained or got angry with her, I knew there was no point. She started to snap out of it and she kind of apologized but told me she couldn't have sex with me, but she would let me have a stroke, so on the last 2 days I was let out for a few edges and locked straight back up so I went home locked and orgasmless, some holiday lol....

Mind you when we did have sex a week or so after we got home the orgasm was mindblowing :) And I was complimented for my patience :)

Caged4Sazz and Headtrip like this.
  7. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:

8. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:

9. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    Usually the most tense time is when I am about to be spanked. I get a weekly maintenance spanking. When we started this I always had to lower my panties and either get over her knees and then she would use a short strap on me, or bent over a chair or even secured to a spanking bench and then she's use a regular strap. Over her lap from the first I started to get a hard on as soon as I was in position and she could feel it. One time I stayed hard through the strapping and when she was finished I continued to hump between her legs and quickly came on her nylons. Before I could get up she held me there with one arm and gave me 10 more with the strap for cumin on her nylons. So to solve that problem whenever I am spanked I am always put into one of my steel cock cages first. I still get hard but it strains against the steel and I have to wait till she unlocks me to cum

Isurendertomywife likes this.
  10. Isurendertomywife

Isurendertomywife New member

Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    That is nice! My wife also seems like she has forgotten about me sometimes, a couple of times I've became a bit needy because of this which she didn't like. So she told me on Saturdays I get 30min with her. And if my behavior is not pleasant, she gives me one warning. If through the week I messed up just once after the warning, I wouldn't get the Saturday session. On Saturdays she plays with me however she wishes in that moment. As you can imagine I'm keeping my behavior to the highest standard.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  11. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    I'm a femboy and dress femme almost all the time. I'm in a kind of weird relationship with another femboy who is my girlfriend and my older step sister who is fairly kinky and dominates my girlfriend and I. We both get spanked by her when we are naughty and now she said she is going to start giving us each a weekly maintenance spanking. She always uses a leather strap. For me and my girlfriend it's a turn on. I love being put in the cage but if she tries to cage me jus before the spanking it doesn't work because by then. my cock is hard and won't fit in the cage so I'm caged in the morning if she. thinks she may need to spank me during the day. If she decides a need a beating and I have the cage on I'm bent over the chair. What I really love is when she puts me in leather restraints and secures me over a spanking bench we use. Then she gives me at least 20-25 with the strap. When she's done I'm unlocked and either jerk off for her or she has my girlfriend give me a blow job because she loves to watch. If we are gong to wear our cages we wear panties as always but hip huggers or full briefs work better with the steel cages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice