Zero to 60 overnight

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by littleguy3, Jun 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    That is fantastic to hear! It continues to astound me that something like a chastity cage can be the fulcrum to a profound change in one's relationship with their loved one! Thank you for your kind words!

Day 23

D and I had a long day yesterday and didn't get home and to bed until late. She informed me that she was setting the alarm a half hour later than usual. I responded "good idea" even though I thought that meant no cuddle time in the morning. I woke up at 4:30, used the bathroom, and thought I was laying awake when all of a sudden D's alarm went off. I said "I thought you were setting your alarm to go off later, not earlier" but didn't realize I had fallen back asleep.

I hugged and held D briefly and started to head off to start the coffee. D pulled me back and said "What about cuddle time?" :D She only delayed it... not canceled it. She's in charge in bed so who am I to complain. I know it definitely means a teasing session for me! :rolleyes:

And it did! :)

When she was done toying with me, I asked her if I could try her Sona clitoral massager on her. I was expecting her to say "No" and then I was going to ask her if she could try it on me, but she surprised me by saying she was happy with how I stimulate her. So I asked if I could use my fingers on her and she gave me the green light! It didn't take long and I had her twitching and me moaning as she climaxed. After she was done, she asked why I was moaning so much. My response was "I enjoyed it almost as much as you. I love loving you!" :love: She amazes me!

D - 6, Me - 0

2. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 24

Yesterday, I got up to switch on the coffee maker after cuddle time. While walking to the kitchen, I raised my hand to my face and noticed my wife's scent lingering from my finger tips. It was delightful!

My wife taught me some time ago to apply my cologne to the clothes I'm wearing instead of to my skin around my face and neck because the scent would linger much longer. I determined not to wash or use my right hand too much yesterday morning so I could enjoy her scent as long as possible. We make the bed together (I affectionately call it "our playground") since it can be done 3 times as fast by two as it can by one. I made sure to use my left hand almost exclusively trying to be careful not to rub off the scent from my right hand.

I drove my wife to work yesterday morning so I could pick her up and take her out for the evening and so we wouldn't need to take two cars or return home to drop one off beforehand. After dropping her off, I noticed I could still enjoy her scent lingering on my fingertips as I was driving back home. This had me straining in my cage and thinking about her and our evening together. It also made me glad I had my cage on with no access to a key.

Later that night, we had a really nice time enjoying dinner at a local winery. On the way home last night, I started to tell her about enjoying her scent on my fingertips throughout the morning and she interrupted and told me she knew exactly what I was doing yesterday morning. She noticed how careful I was to use my left hand only. We had a good laugh about that! I asked her why she didn't say anything and she only smiled and said she could read me like a book because I'm so obvious. How embarrassing! :rolleyes:

IB-Chaste, Rectrix and dzséti like this.
  3. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’m with you on the scent thing, I absolutely love the smell of my wife lingering on me. She’s the same about mine and it’s been like that from day one; even the smell of each others skin was intoxicating when we hugged goodbye after our first date. We’ve often wondered if there’s some sort of pheromone thing going on between us.

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 31

This denial period should have been over 3 days ago but illness intervened. D came down with the flu last Sunday and had a rough go of it for several days. There wasn't much I could do for her besides give her the bedroom and make sure she had medication and food when she felt like eating. She finally was feeling almost back to normal yesterday despite a residual cough and was able to resume work watching grandkids (the source of her infection).

The sudden decceleration in our intimacy had me reeling for a few days. Some new nipple suction cups that I had been trying out had my nips very sensitive and begging for attention. Just the rubbing of a loose shirt or the bed sheet at night was tantalizing and making it difficult to keep from playing with them, a definite no-no in D's rule book. I almost caved from the temptation. I switched to tighter fitting under shirts to wear beneath my regular shirts. I also wore the nipple cups to bed at night to prevent the sheets from rubbing and keep me from touching them. This worked rather well in the moment but have my nips over-sensitized now.

When I wasn't working, I kept myself busy with some projects around the house. This helped me sleep well and limited the affect of my unsatisfied libido. But the hour before sleep and hour after awaking in the morning were the most difficult to deal with. I've gotten so used to beginning and ending my days snuggling with D that I've been out of sorts all week, like a little boy who's lost his puppy.

Day 28 marked 4 weeks since the key was last in the lock of my cage, by far the longest I've gone without a release for cleaning, shaving & inspection. My cleaning routine has worked very well on my polycarbonate plastic Vice Mini. But I was starting to feel irritation where the pubes were growing under the base ring and where the anti-pullout impacts my little guy right beneath the glans on the top side. I asked for the key to shower & shave and D had no hesitation. She had been asking on a couple of occasions why I hadn't asked for it sooner. I gave everything a thorough cleaning and shaved very carefully not wanting to nick anything. A little lube for the irritated spots and back on with the cage. Ahhhhhh... everything felt back to it's normal comfortable state. The discomfort from those minor irritations disappeared completely. I think I'll go back to asking for the key every 1-2 weeks to keep him happy and comfortable.

D was so cute after I finish cleaning up, asking if I had behaved myself in the shower. I admitted it had been tempting. I managed a partial erection while washing. I don't know if my little guy has gotten smaller but his girth seems to have increased the last couple of times he's been out. He looks a little puffy possibly due to some water retention. D commented that that was the day of my scheduled release with a hint of sympathy for my circumstances. And she made some remark about me not taking matters into my own hands while showering to reinforce her no touch policy. Some times I don't think she realizes how easy and tempting it is to give in to that urge. But I've gone over 6 months without giving into that urge so I really don't want to do that and disappoint her.

The day after that, D was back in cleaning mode. She was feeling a bit better and had a lot of excess energy after not being out of the house for 5 days. While organizing the freezer, she discovered some banana chocolate chip muffins I had made a couple of months ago. She had frozen a few since she didn't want to eat all of them at once. These babies are really good and I've learned first hand how chocolate, especially when mixed with banana in these muffins, can produce the same dopamine surge in the brain that occurs during sexual arousal. When I came home from work, she mentioned finding them and how good the one she heated up and eaten had tasted. I immediately objected complaining that we had a policy that neither of us was allowed to sexually tease ourselves without the other's involvement!!! She laughed and had another muffin the next morning while I was around and left the last two for me to enjoy. After she left for work, I got up to clean up before leaving for work myself, found the muffins and decided to have one since I hadn't eaten anything with my morning coffee. After warming it slightly in the microwave, I bit into that muffin and it was as if shockwaves swept thru my body from my mouth to my brain to my skin surfaces and my genitalia. OH MY!!! I had joked about that arousal but hadn't expected to experience it so vividly! I think the weeks of denial and lack of physical stimulation during the past week had left me highly susceptible to any kind of stimulus. After finishing off that muffin, I started having thoughts of eating the 2nd one right then and there and then heading to the garage to get my bolt cutters to pop the lock on my cage. Self-control won out though and I hurried off to work thinking about saving that muffin for the evening when D would be around and I might attack her right before going to bed. I texted her not longer after this and said, "I'm so guilty! I cheated! I ate one of the chocolate muffins! OMG I'm so aroused! If you were here, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you!" That was followed shortly by, "I was really tempted to eat the other muffin but I resisted. I knew if I didn't resist I'd be down in the garage looking for the bolt cutters!" She replied, "Are you serious about the muffins or just playing around?" To which I replied, "Yes. I was." haha

Unfortunately, as the day progressed, I was starting to get sick myself. A tickling and congestion in the back of my throat that was just a hint in the morning was becoming more pronounced as the day progressed. By the time I got home, I was feeling body aches too. I was and still am feeling lousy and am in no mood for muffins, sex or any kind of physical stimulation. And thoughts of returning to bed went out the window. It looks like my denial period is easily going to stretch out to 5 weeks. This is likely my punishment for letting D briefly release me and give me an O the first week of Locktober!

D - 6, Me - 0

Rectrix likes this.
  5. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    D should have been in double digits easily by now! Sometimes, life sucks!

6. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm a Christian and read the Bible regularly for inspiration, wisdom and guidance for daily life. There is one book in the Bible, Song of Solomon, that is metaphorical, poetic literature about the relationship and marriage of a man & woman. It's the only book in the Bible written soley about a human relationship. It's as if God had to put His endorsement & blessing on sexual pleasure. One of the keys to understanding this poem is how to interpret some of the images. Scholars believe references to "garden" refer to the female genitalia or vagina, "fruit" often refers to the male genitalia, and references to "honey", "milk", "pomegranates", etc refer to aphrodisiacs. In chapter 4, verse 16 of SoS, the bride proclaims:

"Awake, north wind,
    and come, south wind!
    Blow on my garden,
    that its fragrance may spread everywhere.

Let my beloved come into his garden
    and taste its choice fruits."

Whoa! That's pretty hot! I went into the bathroom while my wife was applying her make up this morning. I looked around on the floor and the only articles of clothing I could find were a pair of her socks; none of her worn panties. I sadly pointed this out to her and she smiled. I read the above text to her and what some Christian authors have said about it. It pleases me to no end that her thoughts about her scent & taste have changed from something to be ashamed of to something to be enjoyed in the context of our intimacy with one another!

The groom's immediate response to the above verse found in the first verse of the next chapter is:

"I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride;
    I have gathered my myrrh with my spice.
    I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey;
    I have drunk my wine and my milk."

The imagery of being satiated and drunk from the pleasure of oral sex with my wife really fits with my emotional & neurological experience.

The next verse is often labeled as "Friends" of the bride & groom speaking:

"Eat, friends, and drink;
    drink your fill of love.
    "​

But some interpreters suggest this is a veiled reference to God instructing the couple. What a beautiful thought!

7. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    Lots of talk on this forum about men giving oral sex, but I doubt most women want it, likely because of body image issues. One of the lies the Devil tells women is they are gross down there but the truth in Song of Solomon can set people free, if only it were taught. I'm happy that your wife is not one who bought the lie!

cj0434 likes this.
  8. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Well, she believed the lie for a long time! But she is changing! It takes a lot of positive reinforcement and experiences one small step at a time!

cj0434 likes this.
  9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 36

So, last Friday, I definitely started coming down with the flu just as D was starting to get better. I had been sleeping on the sofa for almost a week and that didn't change. While I had been missing physical intimacy to the point of struggling to tease myself, that feeling dissipated quickly as I got sick and further time passed.

While I was still making an effort to connect with D emotionally, the physical distance and lack of intimacy really began to take it's toll on her as she started to feel better. On Monday, she was gone all day while I was home studying and resting. I was feeling pretty miserable and depressed late in the afternoon but went ahead and started preparing dinner looking forward to an evening of some adult conversation hoping food & mental stimulation would make me feel better. Unfortunately, I could tell she was not in the greatest mood when she arrived at home and I was getting no positive vibes as I attempted to initiate substantive conversation with her. Over the course of dinner, she hammered me about some things that have bothered her that she hadn't mentioned previously. I was slipping into a funk as I could say nothing. Then she started sharing some things going on with one of my daughters and how she wanted me to make an effort to interact with her more frequently. When I tried to share some of the struggles I've had in that area, she firmly shut me down and pointed out how I was wrong! (Deep ouch!) I hadn't seen D act like this all year. I headed off to sleep early because I was completely spent and depressed. I suspected she was angry with me about something unsaid and that something was wrong with my behavior.

The next morning, I asked her about it and she admitted she was struggling with our lack of intimacy. She apologized for being overly harsh with me. The good news (if there was any) is that she pointed out some things I need to do to change (message received!) and afterwards I was not feeling a strong desire to masturbate to medicate my pain, something I would have done in the past. I'm sure my illness played a factor in that.

We were finally able to sleep together again last night. While we both still have some residual symptoms, we are feeling much better. The weather turned cold & chilly but neither of us wanted to turn the heat on in the house nor wear PJs to bed, so we spent most of the night cuddling together or in close contact. It was heavenly!

We had a nice time cuddling this morning after we woke up. She teased me! I pleased her and felt the bed trembling! She commented that it was worth the wait! OH YEAH! How I missed that! It's incredible how with chastity any gaps in intimacy are magnified and seem so much longer than they really are!

So we are now 8 days overdue for my next release! But I'm in no hurry for that to happen. I'd much rather resume our normal intimacy until my desire builds and I'm TFD (to borrow @longtallsally 's acronym). D hasn't mentioned it yet and hopefully she won't for a few days.

D - 7, Me - 0

10. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I think we all need to know the recipe for these sex muffins!!

captivatedbyher likes this.
  11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Muffin recipe! :p

IB-Chaste likes this.
  12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 37

Well, TFD happened!

Last night, as we were settling down to go to sleep, D asked "How long overdue are you?" My ears perked up! Did I hear her correctly???? "8 days", I said. She said "No way! It's more like 2-3 days!" I pointed out it was supposed to be Wed, Nov 2nd. She muttered something unintelligible. And went to sleep!

Since we were up late, she has a full work day today, and we have a special date night dinner reservation for tonight, I wanted to make sure she slept in as long she could. But she had an alarm set that she didn't remember that woke us both up. It still was 30 min later than normal so I assumed "Cuddle Time" was canceled this morning. I did offer to scratch her back and she took me up on it. She asked if I wanted my back scratched and I said "Sure". I was really, really wanting to be teased though and after she scratched for just a little while, I rolled a quarter turn on my back so she had access to my front side. She didn't disappoint me! In fact, she proceeded to work me over A LOT!!! I was definitely in a TFD mindspace by that point.

She abruptly rolled over away from me, said "It's time" and I could hear her digging in her night stand for the lockbox. It didn't take long for her to get the key out and drop it on my chest. I was sooo ready! My little guy lept out of the cage and was oozing! The last vestiges of erectile dysfunction are long gone! D has completely cured me!

As I was unlocking, D went for a towel and I heard her say on the way to the linen closet, "I don't know if this is going to happen." "HUH???" I'm thinking to myself. "Is this an elaborate tease????", I ponder. After she repeats the "I don't know..." statement, I asked, "Are you not sure if your going to do this? Is this just a tease?" And she replied, "I don't know if you are up to it!" "HUH??? Don't you see the biggest, hardest erection I've ever had in my life right in front of you?", I thought without saying. I finally replied, "It's just a matter of whether you're up to it!"

She went back to teasing me while I stared at myself in amazement and wondered if I would have an O without her ever touching my swollen little guy! It was hard to take my eyes off him because I forgot who he was! Part of me was just a little worried that she was going to stop after teasing me and leave me a desperate, dripping mess. ("D wouldn't, would she? That's not like her!") She grabbed the lube and worked over my other body parts but I was sure she wouldn't need any lube because was leaving a pool on my abdomen. When she finally shifted to the main attraction, it was over in no time! The O was so powerful though it almost hurt! My muscles and skin were vibrating throughout my body. It felt like I was briefly electrified! I saw flashes of red & black as my eyes rolled back in my head! It was so intense!

I managed to get up and headed straight for the shower. I noticed he was not going limp and flaccid right away. It made me wonder if he was ready to go again! I shaved, got my cage cleaned up & disinfected, and quickly had it back in place in short order. I'd be very surprised if I suffered a "Drop" after this. While the orgasm was extremely satisfying, I definitely don't feel satiated.

D decided not to roll the dice right away. She thought it would be fun to take them with us to dinner tonight and roll them at our table! I like the way she thinks! But, of course, I can't wait to find out my fate! I just hope she doesn't ask the wait-person to do the honors of rolling the dice. That might be an embarrassing conversation.

D -7, Me - 1 earthquake

13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 1

D decided to get the dice roll over before we left home. I said, "I thought you were going to bring them along and roll at the restaurant." Her reply: "I'm sure you're anxious to know your fate!" She knows me well! I'm such an open book.

She rolled an 11. She looked up with a twinkle in her eye! I couldn't hide my disappointment. She asked how long that translated to, I pulled out the scorecard. 5 weeks! She remarked, "That's not so bad!" And I told her, there are only 2 rolls that could be worse. And the odds of rolling an 11 is only 5.5%. The odds greatly favor a roll of 3 weeks or less. Because of sickness, my last lockup last 5+ weeks. I told her this makes 3 lockups in a row of 5 weeks. She merely remarked, "Well, we're leaving it up to God to decide." Not much else I could say other than "Yes, we are!" So I checked the calendar and discovered my lockup is due to end at the beginning of an out of town trip to visit my sister. There is ZERO chance of release while we're staying at her house!

This morning, I decided we needed to get this lockup period going on the right foot! After multiple 5 week lockups, there is no drop and I'm feeling just as horny as before. I need to turn that energy fully towards pleasing D or this is going to be a very long 5+ weeks, so....

D - 1, Me - 0

Open2njoy likes this.
  14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Looks like I'm going to need to break out the ingredients for the Sex Muffins the next several weeks!

15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    It sure looks that way! As I have 0% chance of baking them successfully for myself I think it’s only fair you make them available for purchase.

16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    You seem to be a submissive man who has shown himself quite capable of following his wife's instructions and is very committed to doing so. Are you suggesting you aren't capable of following Sally's straight forward instructions to make these muffins?

One of the joys of my new role in serving D has been taking on the responsibilities of cooking at her request after she took care of that for the first 40+ years of our marriage. I now handle the grocery shopping and full meal preparation. One author I've been reading in a book on human sexuality has suggested that we need to become more sensual in our lives. A friend turned him on to music through the purchase of noise cancelling headphones which has opened him up to an area of sensuality he had been ignoring. Cooking is another activity that involves multiple senses that, when done right, can make us more sensual creatures. I love the late afternoons now when I'm able to be at home smelling and tasting the meal I'm preparing anticipating D's arrival from work. And I always like to cook with wine, even using it as an ingredient in the meal occasionally! By the time she arrives home, I ready to be attentive to her needs and hoping to please her with a tasty meal & glass of wine. When I'm successful at that, it sets us up for a pleasurable evening of conversation and TV viewing!

Xileh likes this.
  17. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    One of the things my waifs would say she ‘hates’ about me (playfully) is my ability to pick up any task or project and absolutely smash it first time… this skill does not apply when it comes to baking.
    I can cook. My cooking at times is incredible. Cakes, Muffins, Biscuits they just never work. We’ve tried and failed on multiple occasions.

18. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Day 2

Have you ever noticed that you experience a post orgasmic rush of some hormone (oxytocin?) that makes your skin tingle and just want to hold your KH and cuddle even though she's the one who orgasmed? I don't know if it's because she also teased me beforehand and I had all this pent up energy, but it's crazy that I feel this release when she does. But it makes those few moments cuddling oh so good!

D-2, Me-0

19. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Ditto. I’m working on it though. I cook about half our meals and discovered I like it. Last night was pulled pork from a pork shoulder I smoked earlier this fall. Last week I made bucatini all'amatriciana pasta with crostini and salads. Tomorrow I am smoking a brisket for chili so I am going to try skillet cornbread. That should be easy to bake. We’ll see!

Last night while I was putting together the pulled pork and salads, she was watching football. Go figure.

20. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Yes. Yesterday I was unlocked for sex. Even though I didn’t finish, I had the rush you are describing. It can take hours to recover so I can sleep.

21. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Always!

22. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Send me that recipe! I may have to try cooking that in nothing but my cage like @IB-Chaste does!

23. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
  24. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That was an inside joke for @IB-Chaste . :)

I've made that dish before... it's a very good recipe and a classic Italian dish! I need to look harder to find guanciale in my area though.

Xileh and IB-Chaste like this.
  25. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I have not succeeded in finding guanciale yet and one of our Italian markets closed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice