MCN Contender with Glans ring. Pull-out Proof without Piercing!

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sonhee, Oct 28, 2022.

1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    I've ordered a Male Chastity Contender with glans ring. "Officially" they do the glans ring only for the Glans Armor, but I asked and Mark he said he could do it for the Contender as well, it would cost the same as a Contender with piercing.

That device has now finally arrived and I've been wearing it for 24 hours.

Comfort: good, better than the normal Contender. Had absolutely no issues sleeping with it. The glans ring keeps the penis in place, there's no turtling or slipping down. The tip of the penis is always kept at the front of the cage. Even after sleeping everything was still in place, no re-arranging needed! The weight of the cage is now shared between the scrotum (base ring) and the glans (glans ring) rather than resting just on the former

Hygiene: good, everything can be cleaned without taking the device off

Putting it on: easy. First put on the base ring, then pull the glans through the glans ring, then put on the cage, lock the glans ring to the cage, and lock the cage to the base ring. This is done using two security screws that both use the same key.

Security: very good. If you want to pull out the penis, the glans ring will grip the glans and prevent pulling out (or accidentally slipping out). Of course you can still pull out if you pull harder (after all, to put the glans ring on you have to pull the glans through, so it can also be pulled out). But I am 99% sure it would be impossible to insert the penis again without unlocking. The glans ring makes pulling out evident to the keyholder. While this is of course not the same level of physical security as a piercing, it still means that secret masturbation is prevented. If you're really determined you may be able to get it back on using the stocking method but that will take a while. Probably the best security you can get without a piercing or urethra insert.

Attached Files:

Chris estim, Tom_S, Koekoek and 14 others like this.
  2. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    More pics?

3. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
  4. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    what happens when you get erect in the cage. Does it get too tight?

5. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Not at all.

6. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Germany, Bavaria, Rosenheim
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    I've been thinking about a device like that for a while.
    With my current cage I don't have the problem of slipping out or wanting to pull out (as I am a good locked sub :) ), but I'd just like the additional feeling of "security". Also I imagine the glans ring to be quite comfortable/ arousing when trying to get hard.

I tinkered a bit (in my head) to build a glans ring, that I can use with my cage, but I am not very good with things like that. Unfortunately a new cage is a lot of money and I have to be frugal with the rising costs and inflation we have right now. Also I don't get full money since I've been sick for the past year.
    But I'd like something like that with my next cage (i could use some other changes to my current cage).

Whats the difference between the cage diameter and the glans ring (inner) diameter?
    Does it become uncomfortable when you're cold and the balls come closer to the body? Pinchin on the lock of the glans ring?
    It looks like you can move the glans ring/your penis a bit, because it isn't fixed onto the cage, but prevents pulling out by functioning as a "hook"? Nevermind... just saw, that the lock is fixed to the cage.

Your cage diameter is a bit bigger than your penis diameter. Is that because of the glans ring or would you have chosen those dimensions regardless? How do you like that? My cage is quite tight.

Looks good! :)

The decorator likes this.
  7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't have any pain issues arising from the glans ring. Base ring is more likely to hurt from time to time.

The reason the cage is too wide is that the glans ring is 1/8" thick so the cage cage needs to more more than 1/4" larger in diameter

8. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Looks great, I’m anxious to here your experience after a few weeks, please keep us posted

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
  10. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    That is an absolutely PERFECT fit. MCN does some amazing work, at great prices. They are my recommended 'go to' for male chastity.

petevans likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    As much as I see this as an improvement on a typical cage, I would actually query the logic in this.
    My thoughts:
    With any cage you could pull out with enough lube and a flaccid state.
    With this cage you could pull out with enough lube and a flaccid state.
    You couldn’t put it back on without it being noticeable? Not even with lube in a flaccid state?

I can’t see that.

Its probably more secure but as you say, it’s still not cheat proof.
    The point of any cage is self discipline as much as imposed discipline. (Unless it’s pierced). You could get it back on easy. For 10x the price.

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  12. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I am now wearing a smaller glans ring (I ordered two - actually I could have gone for the smaller cage diameter as well with the smaller 7/8" glans ring) and pull out is not easy. Of course, it's definitely possible (what goes in can come out), but it won't happen accidentally, no chance. I think it would be possible to re-insert it without unlocking, don't think it is possible with lube (because the glans really needs to be squashed to fit through the ring), but probably with the stocking method. I think this could be partially mitigated if the gaps between the bars were thinner so that you can't help with your fingers. But then - if you don't have a cut-off end bit of a stocking you can't do the stocking method. And even if you have one, it would probably take quite a while to get it back in. So, the temptation to pull out and masturbate is much lower because you know it might take quite long to get it back in. With the normal Contender you know that reinsertion takes a few seconds (once flaccid) but with this one (and the smallest possible glans ring) it will most probably not be possible without stocking and even with one it could take you like 10 minutes to get it right.

Personally I would have preferred the piercing but my wife doesn't want it, so this seems to be second best solution. (I also don't want a cage with urethra plug)

13. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow Custom made toys for naughty boys (& sissies too!)

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    sonhee:

Thank you for posting such good feedback about your Contender. My main concern was/is that the device would become unbearable to wear because the glans ring would be too tight when aroused.

I'm very happy to learn that the glans ring does not become painful or uncomfortable when arousal happens. It's unfortunate that we had no way of knowing how your body would react to the narrower glans ring. If we had any way of knowing, you could have sent your first Contender cage to me for modification.

For those that don't know, or those unable to see it, the glans ring is attached to a ring that allows it to move. It is not 'locked' into one position. I've thought about welding the glans ring directly to the lock hoop, which would lock the ring in position. But the ability for the ring to move a bit means that the chosen 'setback' for the lock mount is not as critical as it is for a Contender with a Prince Albert Pin.

At any rate, I'm glad to hear the new device is working well for you!

Regards,
    Mark

14. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I actually have to say there's no pain around the glans ring at all, even though it is really tight. Urination is also not affected.
    Another positive effect is that it keeps the cage from slipping down so much without needing a super tight base ring. My previous cage was 1/2" longer, which in theory was the correct size, but in practice just hung down so much that there was always 1/2" of gap at the front. Now it's a great fit with a shorter cage and glans ring.

15. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    where do you order these?

16. jrrydex2

jrrydex2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    look up 2 posts ^

17. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    http://malechastitynow.com/

I can vouch for the quality of MCN products & customer service, having been using the Contender for about 2.5 years continuously (with only a few hours here and there out of the cage).

18. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for you very kind compliment. It's truly appreciated!

petevans likes this.
  19. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @CagedJohn I'm the fabricator. My website is http://www.malechastitynow.com/ but you won't find this piece on the website just yet because it's super new, and right now I consider it an experimental piece.

At this time I'm only offering the glans ring option on the Contender as a 'special request' until I feel certain and comfortable that the design works well and has few, if any, drawbacks.

petevans and CagedJohn like this.
  20. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is incredibly useful feedback...thank you sooo much. Because I am always looking to improve my work it is feedback like this that is important to me. As more of this design reaches the community I suspect (expect?) to also receive information containing drawbacks or pitfalls...which will also be good, because those will allow my creative mind to consider options and solutions to refine and make the device even better.

bondinchas, hardbodysub and petevans like this.
  21. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And as I like to say...Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool....

CagedJohn and Xileh like this.
  22. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I have been locked in a MCN Contender for almost five years full time. I totally agree!

23. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    We are all built differently, the way I am built I prefer cages like your 'Adaptus'. I would love one of those with a glans armor, maybe even another armor ring mid shaft at the bend as well. Being noticeable at work is an issue, so no padlocks or anything that make noise is a non starter for me. So a noticeable pattern of bars forces me to change from my metal cage to a resin HT knockoff for work which causes daily issues to deal with.

also my KH likes having a smaller ring that causes mild testicular pain while aroused. That has nothing to do with design but just an option I look for while shopping. one base ring and one smaller one, not for long term wear, but short term

one thing I always look for, and can never find, is something that makes it easier to use a strap on with my KH

the dream build is a cage I can wear 24/7, easily attach to a chastity belt, and some attachment I can put on the cage that puts the dildo on the cage itself

the normal way is a strap on over or under the cage which really isnt comfortable making it harder to focus on her pleasure. also if it can hold different size strap ons would be a big plus

love your designs and am hoping to get one!

24. Holdingout1

Holdingout1 Member

Local Time:
    I’m very interested in this concept and looking forward to if MCN ever offers this…..(I would love to try this with the Adaptus design)

My main question for anyone whose tried this design is if after a week (or more) of wear if there are any sores that develop under the retainer ring?

I experimented with a plastic O ring behind my glands which was comfortable enough, but after a week when I checked myself, there sores where the O ring was. I suspect this was caused by night time erections. Maybe in this design the ring is more on the shaft of the penis vs behind the glands???

Any thoughts are much appreciated

hardbodysub and CagedJohn like this.
  25. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    So I have been wearing the extra small glans ring (7/8") for 3 weeks and when I took it off for sex yesterday I noticed that there were some dark red (like blood) spots. Must have been bleeding under the skin. Interestingly I never had any pain while wearing the ring and I also couldn't see these spots because they were fully covered by the ring. I've now gone back to the wider diameter glans ring (I think it's 1" so about 3 mm wider). I don't think it will slip off on its own but it feels a bit less "secure". It definitely wouldn't stay on in the Glans Armor version (without base ring) though. Maybe something in the middle would be perfect but it's crazy how much difference each mm can make. I'm glad I ordered two rings.

Night time erections hurt sometimes when they pull on the scrotum but not on the glans ring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice