Zip tie chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kscorleone, Nov 27, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kscorleone

kscorleone Member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I have tried every cheap/no cost/home made chastity thingie I can think of. What I found works very well are a simple zip tie, mole skin and latex tubing and duct tape.

I will be somewhat graphic here. I pulled my foreskin and scrotum skin forward forcing my willy and testies into my body and tightened a zip tie around them. I tightened the zip tie tight enough to prevent the nasty bits from excaping but loose enough that my scrotal skin didn't turn blue and I could still pee (that's kind of important). The zip tie can be worn by itself for a short time but, beleive me, it will start to hurt. I removed the zip tie, clipped the end, and covered the entire zip tie in moleskin (the stuff for blisters on your feet).Make sure any sharp edges are covered. I found some 1/4-1/2" latex tubing at Home Despot. Clip a 4-6" piece. On one end I wrapped a 1/4-1/2" width duct tape several times to create a raised area (OK, on my last revision, I taped over an O-ring that fit over the latex tubing). I pushed my willy back into the foreskin a little bit and added the tubing with the tape/O-ring. DON'T put the tubing right up against the opening of your Willy... you'll end up messing yourself when you pee... (experience here). Now pull all the loose skin and scrotum skin through the mole skinned zip tie. Done. What you end up with is your package all contained up inside where it won;t get in the way and you can still pee.

I have played with myself without the tubing all bound up like this and had some of the most intense boygasms ever even though I can't get hard in this state. Personally, I prefer the tubing. That way I can't even have my little boygasms.

So far the only problem I have encountered with this it that it tends to remove itself at night. I don;t know when it happens, but when I wake up in the morning there's wood that should't be there. I have NOT tried sleeping with the tubing.

Just my 2 cents

kisses
    Kat

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Honey? Why would you go through all of this trouble just to be able to jerk off with it on??

Secondly, I'm a huge fan of the zip-tie. They make fabulous bondage tools in a jiff. "Wrists together please...ZZZZZIIIIPPP!!!!!"

3. kscorleone

kscorleone Member

Local Time:

4. kscorleone

kscorleone Member

Local Time:

5. kscorleone

kscorleone Member

Local Time:
    Oh gawd no, the intent isn't to jerk off at all and if it does happens, it is very seldom. The actual intent is to have the nasty little willy as invisible as possible. In actuality, once the mole skin part s in place, it's no problem at all to get it back on.

One of these days I DO want a proper chastity device... maybe some kind of locking gaff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice