CB6000 or CB6000s, again

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by qchaste, Aug 10, 2010.

1. qchaste

qchaste New member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Hi there,

I know there is already one topic like this but it doesn't feel right to dig up those old stories, so I decided to start this one over again.
    We are about to buy a CB6k-model but are unsure which one it will be. I was wearing a CB3000 for the last weeks and the head of my penis didn't quite reach the end. Flacid it is about 8.5cm (thats 3,34 inches according to google ;) ) and I'm a grower.
    Anyone with a similar sized organ got any recommendations? I'd really hate to lose 100 bucks buying the wrong one.

Thanks in advance.

2. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    I would suggest going with a CB-6000S. I've been wearing one for almost one year, and it is super comfortable. It's also very low key with clothes and hardly detectable. I'm slightly shorter than you when flacid, but I feel that it will still fit you perfectly.

3. qchaste

qchaste New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your advice.
    Any other experience from the users is greatly appreciated :) So keep em coming.

And another question about security: Since I'll be ordering the CB6000S soon (probably) I wanted to know: Is the KSD-G3 a necessity security-wise? It's an additional 40 bucks here but I would save shipping costs if I order only once. Is there a chance for the 6kS to be secure without the extra device?

Thanks in advance.

4. nokeyallowed

nokeyallowed Gay College Sub

Local Time:
    I have the CB6Ks, and I think the KSD is useless. It did nothing to prevent pullout.

I ordered california exotics rings and use that to hold me in. If I pull out, I'll never get back inside the ring. Won't keep me from pulling out but I won't be able to hide the fact I did!!

This is the method I used:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4683-easy-solution-to-cb-6000s-%E2%80%9C-pull-out%E2%80%9D-problem/page__p__50235__hl__%2Bexotics+%2Bring__fromsearch__1#entry50235

5. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    I use the KSD G3 and it works for me. I use the second size one and I've adjusted it to point down more and give more bite to the penis. It makes it very hard to pull out, and if by anychance i can pull it out there is no way I'll be able to get it back in.

6. kscorleone

kscorleone Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    When you say 'hardly detectable' what do you mean? Hardly detectable in that no one knows your are wearing a chastity device or hardly detectable in that there is no bulge? I am in the market for a chastity device but I am TG/TS and absolutely hate having a bulge. Now if I could combine a chastity device and a Vee-string, I'd be a really happy girl :)

7. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    I am also locked in a CB6Ks I also have a CB2 and 3K and Houdini and out of all of those I think the CB6Ks is the most comfortable I hardly notice that I am wearing it most of the time and sleeping in it is great. As for being hardly detectable I would say there is less of a bulge than the 3K and I think it is almost undetectable so no one should know your wearing it. I don't have a KSD for my device yet so I cant give any advice for that. I think it is just the right size for me I fill the cage all the way to the bottom flaccid most of the time and it does not allow any room for an attempted erection its very tight!. When I wore the CB3K I had the same problem with my penis retracting into the cage and I was hardly ever all the way to the end of it. I would recommend getting the CB6Ks I think you will like it very much and I am now a 24/7 wearer of it.

8. mrbreasticles

mrbreasticles Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Hi Prisoner,

I'm trying to get an idea of fit for the CB-6000. May I ask what length/girth you are flaccid and erect? Also, are you circumcised?

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice