Letter of Dedication from my Slave

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MrsChastityXO, Oct 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MrsChastityXO

Verified Female

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    My slave wrote me this letter as proof of what our relationship means to him. It pleased me to receive this.

Hello My Queen,

As requested, following these challenging days, you have asked me to write you a letter whereby I express my desire to serve you and recommend as many ways as possible in which I can serve you. You are so perfect and beautiful that you deserve permanent servitude every day for the rest of your life.

From this moment forth, I promise, without your specific request to ever have anything to do with the money again, I don’t deserve money; you do. I need to assist in getting you into a position whereby you have the power to buy whatever you like without necessarily worrying about the cost, and it doesn’t matter if that is at my behest. I am happy to grovel and beg for the simplest financial thing, even if it is a can of drink. Even then, I will accept if you choose to deny me of such. You have divine power. What you say goes, my Goddess.

I once again would like to take on the bulk of the household chores (including the washing for you) and feel I could do an even better job before under constant scrutiny and strict instruction. If I follow a direct order wrong, I am happy to be punished and shown again how to do it correctly next time. You deserve the absolute best in life and to have things done exactly how they are done.

While the idea of permanent (to mean permanent chastity) still terrifies me, I realise that you seem to consider it a necessary evil to draw the most out of my submission and dedication to you, which I think is only further illustrated by this letter. I feel very humiliated by not being able to enter you and even more humiliated that, at my horniest, I am usually told to get down and grovel at your feet. This is particularly tough for me when you are pleasuring yourself, but I realise that I am no longer worthy (or perhaps never worthy, to begin with) of certain privileges. I would, however, still like to attempt to make your life as sexually fulfilling as possible in any way you deem necessary, even if it includes my denial. You deserve to extract pleasure from all areas of your existence.

I also feel at the stage now that I am much more comfortable with society, knowing that you are the boss, so I am more than happy to serve you and do what I am told in public and in front of other people. Others should know you are a powerful woman who always gets what she deserves. After all, why should a Queen not be treated as such?

I fully accept that when I am working, etcetera, I should be focused and chained up, working as quickly and to a high standard as possible. From now on, I will put work ideas past you and will not proceed to work on them without express permission from you.

As soon as we reach the time in our life when we have alone time more often, I can be naked for you all day – in chains down at your feet where I belong. I plan to function as your slave only more intensely as the years go by, progressing even as far as living in a cage for you. You deserve more and more power over me every day, and I am happy to continue that progression as of right now, including spending even more time focused on your feet and not speaking unless permission is granted.

If whenever I am in a bit of a bad mood, feel free to remind me of all the power you wield over me. I cannot technically step out of line, nor should I attempt to. You have the power to electrocute me whenever you like, you have enough photos to blackmail me for the rest of my life, and you have the power to show other people in real life or even to Mistresses you have chatted with on Chastity Mansion. I am also fully aware that there is no walking away from this relationship. Rather than dumping me, you have the power to get additional slaves and instead reduce me to misery.

This letter serves as further proof that I have relinquished all of my rights to you and am willing to be spoken down too, humiliated and treated like the grovelling worm I am. I should be threatened regularly and constantly reminded I am nothing but a slave who lives for the pure pleasure of serving you – with the greatest reward being that I get laughed at as I kiss and grovel at your feet.

You can take everything from me – my money, my sex drive, my dignity and self-respect, my power. Every essence of me belongs to you to do whatever you like.

You are my perfect beautiful Queen. You deserve the best in life and deserve to feel powerful. I hope you enjoy this letter.

2. Sunae

Sunae Active member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    What a lovely Letter.
    When he said permanent Chastity, he means he doesnt have to unlook it if he needs to clean his Cage, or just him never having an Orgasm again?
    He seemns to be quiet the Sweety, I hope hes getting used to his new Life.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
  4. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    WOW! When a man loves a woman...

How do you feel about this letter? Sounds like he is intoxicated with you and finds you to be worthy. Does this effect how you feel about him as a man, about yourself?

I can relate to how he feels, I dont have anything with my wife like the two of you have but after about a month with no release I'm happy to kiss her feet! Resentment does tend to sneak in, but intimate time (without release) takes care of that. Tease him tease him tease him

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    You are fortunate to have eeach other.

6. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    I am indeed fortunate!

7. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    It's a Love Letter.

Very nice.

8. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Nice sentiments in this letter. My wife especially likes some paragraphs that make me shudder. I would have thought that with such devotion he would have expressed a desire for his wife to have sexual freedom and cuckold him.

9. MrsChastityXO

Verified Female

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    My slave probably begrudgingly would if that's what I really wanted, but it's not really for me.

10. MrsChastityXO

Verified Female

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I really like the letter, and I often get him to read it aloud to me. It's another way he expresses how devoted he is to me. We have a really good relationship.
    My slave is a very manly man, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Submitting to a woman doesn't take away masculinity, in my opinion. If anything, it increases my respect for him as he is very true to himself. His main priority in life is making me happy and taking care of me. Without wishing to sound like a sexist and apologies if I do, but isn't that a man's job anyway?

Artem, anasyrma, ugams and 4 others like this.
  11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Sounds about right :D

12. ChastitySlave03

ChastitySlave03 Chastity Submissive

Cambridgeshire
    Local Time:
    So lovely to see a happy couple and that he knows his place so well now! Amazing to see how much control and leadership you have in your relationship and love one another so much!

If you still need a chaste house maid then let me know x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice