2022 chastity year?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hkeye, Feb 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 96384

Next time don’t clean up with tissues, she should have you lick up the mess. She will like the pampered feel of you cleaning your mess up.

Hkeye likes this.
  2. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    I wish she would make me lick up my mess. I want to do it before I cum, but loose the urge once I climax. I have tasted my spunk after a ruined orgasm when I used to be able to masturbate and i have ejaculated directly into my mouth by rolling my legs over my head, but I just loose the desire to taste cum once I orgasm. I almost think it would be easier to clean someone else's spunk from her pussy while I'm still fully aroused, but we are a long way from anything like that I think.

3. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    The only way I’ve been able to do it is after a ruined orgasm. My wife tried once many years ago after a “real” one and I lost the urge right away. Once she realized I was still aroused after ruining she seized the opportunity and it’s pretty much an expectation that I clean up now, wherever it goes. She did make sure to push my face where she wanted it the first few times though as she knew I would probably need the motivation.

Hkeye likes this.
  4. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Today is 10 months since I last had piv sex. My wife has completely got used to us having sex and her reaching orgasm everytime we do, without my little willie being involved. I think we will easily make it to 1 year without piv sex and maybe I will never enjoy the feeling of sliding into a warm wet pussy ever again. My wife gets nothing from allowing me to do so as I cum immediately so she really has no incentive to go back to the way sex used to be with me cumming too soon and her not getting to cum. She gets to cum so much more now, even though we only have sex about once a month. I do still try to get erect sometimes in my chastity cage but my erections are becoming less frequent and softer with time. Maybe they will eventually stop all together?

Rectrix likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think they will stop unless you has pills but cos you are lock up they migt not be very very hard like alot of men and they migt be a bit floppy but still bigger.

Hkeye likes this.
  6. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Are there pills I can take to make my erections less frequent/hard?

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I think it's pretty apparent that you're becoming a pussy-free husband. Congratulations on recognizing your shortcomings and your short-cummings, and learning how to make love to your wife in a way that satisfies her. You're learning that pussy is not for men like us.

Hkeye likes this.
  8. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Please i was on about my pills that I have from the GD clinic. They prob wud stop your willy go big but they dose other things as well and you migt not want them to happen.

Hkeye likes this.
  9. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife was knocked for six after having her COVID boster. It took her about a week to stop having headaches and start to feel ok. The last few evenings she has said that we would have sex, but for one reason or another had changed her mind by the time we went to bed. This only served to make me totally horny. Tonight I am really hoping she will leave her pyjama bottoms off and invite me to pamper her and give her at least one orgasm. I would like her to not feel sorry for me and allow me not to orgasm until at least the end of the year.

Lorenz likes this.
  10. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night we had a great sex session. My wife has hurt her upper back so I used her Magic Wand to massage the area and rubbed in some ibrufufen gel. She ten rolled over onto her back so I played with her breasts & nipples for a while then asked if she would like me to use her Womaniser clit vibrator/sucker. She said yes so I rubbed a a little lube around the entrance to her vagina and over her clit, then I got her Womaniser and set it to the 2nd lowest power level. I asked her to help me locate it on her clit so she guided my hand accordingly. Nothing much seemed to be happening so I gently worked a finger into her pussy, hooked it upwards and started to rub her g-spot while she held the Womaniser on her clit. After a short time I started to get very aroused by the feel of her pussy getting wetter. This resulted in me having a spontaneous orgasm without having been touched at all and I wasn't thrusting against her or anything like that. My wife was amused that I had cum with no physical stimulation and started to orgasm herself. She doesn't always cum when using her Womaniser but when she does it goes on for several minutes and she becomes very noisey. She kept moaning and her pussy juices were really flowing down my fingers.
    When she was satisfied I was sent to the bathroom to wipe the spunk off my chastity cage & thighs. When I got back to bed my wife had pulled on her pj bottoms. We fell asleep cuddling but I am a little afraid that now that she knows I can cum with no stimuation she may stop touching my balls and sex will become just about making her cum and if I will only be allowed to have spontaneous orgasms in future.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Deleted member 96384

BRAVO

12. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Recently when I have asked if we will be having sex my wife has said, "That's not for you anymore", and has refused to even touch my balls. I think she is moving towards not viewing me as a sexual lover and more like a kinda of lesbian close friend. I can't believe how things have changed and how it has been almost a year since we engaged in piv sex. The less attention she pays me sexually and the longer she makes me wait, the quicker & easier I cum when we are intimate in any way. Sometimes I feel like I will cum from the slightest smell, feel or tasted of her pussy.
    She told me that if I'm good tonight she may allow me to have sex with her. I know that means I will remain locked in chastity and she will get to have multiple orgasms. I guess cumming in my cage with no physical stimulation is what I will need to get used to if I wish to cum at all.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Friday night my wife indiated that she desired sex. I kissed her face & brushed her hair with my fingers for a while, then kissed her lips & face & neck. I spent several minutes gently touching her breasts & stroking her nipples. I climbed on top of her with my legs bent beneath me so that I was not putting to much of my weight on her. I continued to kiss her face & lips and she started to thrust her pussy upwards rythmically. I felt like I was about to cum so moved off her and kissed her nipples. I then moved my mouth down to her pussy and kissed her outer lips. My neck was bent a little uncomfortably so I moved my legs round so that my feet were towards the top of the bed and my face was upside down on my wife's pussy. i was then able to more comfortably lick up & down her pussy lips, which began to moisten & open. I increased the temp & pressure of my tongue slipping deeper into her delisious pussy. After licking her pussy for a while I focussed on her clit and sild a finger into her pussy so that I could provide internal stmulation at the same time as licking her clit. I then placed my other hand on her stomach just above her pussy and gently pushed down and pulled upwards. Each time I did this she moaned loudly. After half a dozen repeats of this action, with continued internal & clit stimulation she orgasms stongly. After her orgasm she asked me to use a vibrator on her. I chose her bullet vibe but when I tried to turn it on the battery was dead. I suggested we use her rabbit vibrator and she rather breathlessly said "yes".
    I got her rabbit vibe, sucked on it to get it wet, switched on the vibrating bunny ears and worked it along her pussy lips to coat it in her juices and to get her worked up. She opened her legs wider to allow me to push the cock shaped portion of the rabbit deep into her pussy. Once pushed all the way in the bunny ears very vibrating on her clit and in a short time she stared to cum & cum. I lost track how many times she came, but each time she moaned, "Ahh, ahh..". I think she came half a dozen times until she was spent. She was a little spaced out and rather absentmindedly suggested that I should cum too by thrusting my cage against her pussy. Instead I lay on my back next to her and asked her to touch my balls. She moved her hand to my balls but kept it very still, which was very frustrating for me. She feel asleep holding my balls but not moving at all.

The next night in bed I asked her to touch my balls, but she replied that I should have cum when I had the chance and not to be a nuisance.

So I didn't get to cum and based on previous experience it will be 2-4 weeks before my wife desires sex again and I have any chance of cumming. She seems to have become completely comfortable having multiple orgasms and is not bothered whether I cum at all. I guess this is the situation I had imagined when we started with male chastity and I don't envisage it changing anytime soon!

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I haven't tried this -- I wonder what pulling the stomach upwards does, perhaps exposes or stretches the g-spot?

Lucky you!

Hkeye likes this.
  15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    So much ‘cum’ in this paragraph! It’s like a lingual bukake!!

Hkeye likes this.
  16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh giggle. lots of men say they make lots of mess but really it seem a lot but it not cos if it was a lot it wud be like a cup of tea but it only like a bit treacle in a spoon i think.

17. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife desired sex last night. We started kissing and with me fondling her breasts. She moved her hand to my balls and rubbed, storked & squeezed them which felt wonderful. I pushed my hand gently between her legs and rubbed a finger along her moistening lips. I then got her bulet vibrator and edged it nearer to her pussy. When it got near her clit she started to moan. Her pussy got wetter and her lips spread apart, so I started to slowly push the vibe into the entrance to her vagina. After a short time she started to cum. She had taken control of the vibe so she could apply the stimulation to her clit that she needed. I took the opportunity to push a moistened finger deep into her vagina and rubbed the top wall of her vagina while she continued to cum. I asked her weather she wanted anyting bigger inside her, but she said, "No thanks.". After she was finished she lay back and asked me to get on top of her and rub my cage on her pussy. I gladdy complied as it's been several weeks since I last came. I gently thurst my cage onto her wet, gasping pussy and within seconds I started to cum. Thursting against her it almost felt like my willie was slipping into her pussy, but that feeling is just a distant memory. I came for several seconds, altough very little volume came out. I just kept cumming & cumming. Then it felt like I was going to cum again, but it got a bit uncomfortable so I stopped and cleaned up.
    My wife seems to enjoy sex, which makes me very happy. She also seems enitrely happy that because I can cum which caged there is no need to ever consider unlocking me.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  18. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    OP, you got married when you were 15 years old?

19. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    What makes you think that? Got married when I was 25. Been married 35 yrs.

20. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Correction. I'm 60 NOT 50.

21. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Got it!

22. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    Last night we went to bed quite late and were both quite tired but my wife came to bed naked from the waist down, indicating that she was receptive to having sex. Without her noticing I got her orignal white hard plastic vibrator from my bedside draw and placed in between my thighs to warm it. We cuddled and gently kissed. Our bodies were pressed closely together and it felt very intimate. I told her that I had something for her and turned on her vibrator. I worked it down towards her ussy lips and ran it slowly up and down her slit. As I increased the pressure her pussy opened slightly so that the length of the vibe could make deeper contact. She moved her hand to take control of the vibrator, which freed me up to play with her breasts & nipples. I gently pulled and twisted her right nipple while she masturbated with the vibtrator. I love it when she allows me to participate while she pleasures herslelf. I probed a finger around her vaginal entrace while her arousal increased, then pushed my finger it deeper inside her. I could feel her wetness on my finger and her vagina gently gripping it. I settled the tip of my finger on her g-spot and while she focused the vibrator on her clitoris I helped her reach her orgasm. It was not particularly a long or intense orgasm but she seemed satisfied.
    After my wife had cum she pulled the vibrator away from her pussy and placed it onto my hand as my finger slid fully out of her. She suggested that I climb on top of her and grind against her pussy. I aksed if I could lie on my back for her to touch my balls. She responded by saying that I better take the chance to cum while it was on offer. I couldn't resit the offer and within seconds of my cage rubbing against her pussy lips I started to cum. My orgasm went on and on, during which I was very vocal. It felt like I had pumped out loads of cum, but when my wife handed me a tissue there were just a few drops on my cage/balls and her pussy lips. I cleaned us both with the tissue and we went to sleep.
    I think that will be that last time I get to cum this year, bringing my 2022 orgasm total to 11 while my wife has had 20 and she may well have more before the end of the year!
    Do people think me having almost an orgasm a month is reasonable or next year should I aim to reduce it further?

23. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    @Hkeye , sounds like you had quite the night of fun! I like your question, but it in all honesty, it doesn't matter what we think. It's up to what works for you guys and your relationship that matters. I'd assume you just let your KH Wife continue to take control and offer things as she sees fit.

Hkeye likes this.
  24. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    I'm approaching one year without having PIV sex. I must admit that whenevr I see traditional sex scenes on TV I get an urge to thrust my hips and long to feel my willie slide into a warm pussy.
    My wife has not been initiating any type of sex for weeks now and she told me about a pod cast she had recently listened to. She told me about women who do all the domestic chores for their partners and come to view them as juveniles that they are taking care of. The women loose all sexual attraction to their partners. My wife informed me that this has happened to her and that she doesn't wish to have any form of sexual relationship with me. She will no longer allow me to sexually touch her and will not provide me with any sexual release. We will still sleep together and I can touch her body, but no carressing or touching her breasts or pussy will be permitted. She has not decided yet if I will be asked to leave the bedroom when she decides to masturbate or use her sex toys. She view's my willie as an immature underdeveloped appendige that will not cum again.
    This has all come as a slight shock to me but really I guess it is where our relationship has been heading for a while.
    I suppose the only sexual release I will be having in future are wet dreams unless my wife decided otherwise.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  25. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    upload_2023-1-1_11-47-27.png

My first year without PIV sex completed.
    I'm starting to accept that I will never feel the delight of sliding into a warm, wet pussy ever again.
    I will become my wife's best friend and make love to her in every way I can without having sex.

Stephplayswithyou and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice