Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Would it be possible to have a forum for those of us who:
    -are not into sissification/crossdressing
    -dont enjoy descriptors like inadequate, sissy, or clit
    -dont enjoy self-depricating "I'm not good enough/I don't deserve 'positive sex things' talk?

I do not don't bring this up as a put down to anyone who enjoys any of those things. I bring it up because that kind of talk is a turn-off for me personally and such a turn-off for my wife that she won't even visit this site. Similarly, on Reddit, she won't even look at chastity related subs, because to find one post that is intriguing, she has to scroll through thousands of posts that are an absolute turn-off, to the point that she won't look at any chastity subs anymore.

CM has many forums dealing with many topics, but I'm certain I am not the only person here that doesn't identify with the majority of topics here.
    Just a thought from a guy who loves chastity, tease and denial, power control, among many other things (as well as currently being in not even the middle of a 120 day denial cause I lost a big bet to muly wife!).

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
  3. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    But we do like kinky! Just not feminization kinky...
    Whips and chains, reverse pegging, tease and denial, bondage, forced orgasms, ruined orgasms, kinky games, hotwifing... excite us! We are very much Not Vanilla! But other than the vanilla life forum, it seems feminization is...King (queen)?!
    I am just suggesting a place where we can talk about all of the fun, crazy, kinky chastity topics where we don't have to sift through feminization related posts and comments.
    You say to check out the 'chastity in vanilla life" forum as if Feminization is Chastity. It's not...

4. inagadadavida

inagadadavida Member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    There's no doubt long-term chastity enhances Goddess Worship if only for the heightened awareness that it enables, but that's not to imply kinkiness needs be rolled out in order to justify its existence. Most committed 24/7 FLRs are, for the most part, vanilla - that's life.

I don't regard Goddess Worship or FLRs at all kinky, they're simply different - and they require attentiveness and work in order to progress, just like any other.

5. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    Similarly, read through the comments in the post "Wives/partners aware of CM?". Several of the comments say that the wives are turned off by said topics, to the point where not having a separate section that does not allow those topics on CM is actually deterring women and couples from engaging on the site or deterring them from chastity all together.
    I'm not suggesting to eliminate those topics on CM, just a kinky fun place where women aren't afraid that their men want to become women (I know that that sounds like an overgeneralized point, but that is EXACTLY what my wife thought when she searched around on CM!)

MikeLocked, Kfb47, Gonzo and 4 others like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Caged for life and Rich Haney like this.
  7. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    It's not just a me thing, it a lot of us thing. Just read the comments in this thread...
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?posts/558473/

Tons of fetishes have a forum, but the general chastity forum is overrun with topics and comments that turn off a ton of women to the point that they just won't even look at the site. How is that helpful?

Timberwoof, Gonzo and borbulls1961 like this.
  8. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    You like pegging and whips and chains, but a lot of women might be turned off by that.

9. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Actually, I have to agree with the poster. My wife and I have been into BDSM, Chastity for almost 40 years (vanilla, we are not). Sissification or feminization is not her thing. I’m confident there are more women interested in the Queen / knight, Mistress / gladiator and other Feminine / masculine archetypes in Femdom. Whether having a separate Femdom forum will attract more participation on the site, I don’t know.

ChastityNut likes this.
  10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    So this new forum, you would want it to be "Chastity without feminisation and submission"?

11. Peter201

Peter201 Member

Local Time:
    Can be Chastity, FLR, subordination to a woman, but without Feminization / Crossdressing.

And the ideal would be if this main forum was it. Crossdressing/Feminization has its own forum.

(We have the same problem, we want Chastity in FLR, but not men in women's clothes.)

12. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    I don’t see any objection to submission. It’s feminization and sissification, that are at issue and perhaps over-represented.

13. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    I tend to agree with the initial sentiment that a forum that discourages feminization/sissification topics could be a more couple-friendly area.

The turn-on for me is simple: I outweigh and out-muscle my wife by better than 30 or 40%; and yet, if she chooses, she can be in control of the most masculine part of my identity merely by holding a key.

I have given a lot of thought as to whether I am actually submissive or -- more likely -- I just enjoy being a masculine male who is turned on by being denied orgasms by my partner, and all that would entail.

As the original post said, feminization, cross dressing and sissyfication are welcome topics in their own places. But let me (or my wife) CHOOSE to seek those threads out rather than have to sift through those comments in most areas of the site.

Full disclosure however: I don't think my vanilla wife would ever seek out this website on her own anyway, so you can take or leave my critique.

14. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I would like to chime in as well.

I too feel that often the subject of feminization/sissification hijacks a lot of threads which for me results in me not revisiting the discussion. Maybe it's just aggressive or enthusiastic posters, I don't know.

Chasity in Vanilla Life is not the answer for the reasons above.

There is a reddit forum called "Masculine Male Chasity." Maybe something like that would send the message that this is a place where men can be submissive without the need for wearing makeup and women's clothes.

Just my 2 cents

15. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    "Masculine Male Chasity" would be fine, however, men talking about dominating women would fit the ethos of the site.

16. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    @Staylocked

I am a little late on this one, but I feel you are being a little too picky here. I personally avoid topics and comments that are not up my alley, unless I am there to make a stand... but this isn't about me... I see where you are coming from, but as an adult, you should be able to filter through sections.

I would imagine you have done this already, but if you haven't I would suggest making an inner circle of members to talk to. That way you have a core group of people that really line up with your core values. I would also suggest your wife check out the Verified Female Forums.

Best luck and feel free to message me any time, you sound like you have a great thing going with your wife & I would love to talk to you about it.

17. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    By that thinking there is no reason to have a Femdom section. We should just have a D/s section and we can all filter through the threads of Men dominating women as well.

18. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    I was hoping this issue would be raised. I've been a member on CM for a very long time and let me tell you I love the site and all topics that are discussed. However Sissification or feminization has infiltrated all topics here.
    Its a huge turn off and the only negative on this otherwise stellar site.
    Words fail to describe how annoying it is to have yet another f..ing sissy chirp in with nonsense.
    My favorite topics include shoes and feet and submission but not on the feet of sissy men. Thats counter to chastity hotness.

19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  20. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    This topic touches upon SO many things I've experienced in the kink scene, and not always in a positive sense.

I am very tall and rather masculine built and for some reason it comes with a lot of - societal? - expectations. In particular I've often been approached by heterosexual cis male doms about this. When getting to know some - and to be fair some can be great friends - they seem confused and sooner or later ask questions about my desire to submit. These conversations often come to a point where a maledom will say or ask something like “Isn't it unnatural for a big guy to be dominated?” or ”You just haven't found the right girl yet.” These thoughts revolve around the idea that there is a rather strict heteronormative and supposedly ”natural” division of roles between men and women. Not that the people uttering such things are per se sexist, transphobic, homophobic, etc., but they just cant see how their idea about dominance and submission is predicated on those very bigotted views of the world.

This brings me to malesubs, including myself. When I started attending Femdom events when I was still single I was curious why these types of D/s dynamics required a separate space. While I understood that dominant Ladies themselves often preferred this to get away from the you-just-haven't-found-the-right-dom-yet crowd, I learned that it was also a bit of a safe space for malesubs. In particular the attitude of non-submissive men but also their own ideas about strong/weak, masculine/feminine, etc. that conflicted with their desires fed into this. As if there was a non-kink reason to be ashamed to wanting to walk around in a maids outfit or cute fluffy pink cuffs. Gradually I started attending events that were explicitly queer-friendly as these also tended to not only be tolerant but also accepting of men who were exploring their submissive side.

When my now Wife and Owner started dating I was not comfortable with wearing stuff like panties, pink restraints, etc. The reason being that I was not into feminization and for some reason wrongly associated that with it because that's how it often is perceived in a heteronormative patriarchal society. My Owner is also not into feminization but she is very much into sexually objectifying me and having me be her cute whore, also including having me in cute panties and pink restraints. I warmed up to the idea and realized there's not a single challenge it poses to my masculinity or male gender identity, except perhaps in the eyes of others. But both my wife and I don't care about that and neither should anyone. We are very happy together, whether she has me in medieval irons and leather or in a pink sparkly collar with bells and such.

All of the above being said, I think there's a lot of people on here who are not necessarily into feminization as such, but may be into things that could be perceived as such by others. It is wonderful that forums such as Chastity Mansion exist because at least speaking for myself I don't feel the pressure to be anything but myself.

Rectrix likes this.
  21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    From now on there will be no talk of feminisation or crossdressing in this forum : )

22. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wait, wait... Is that a forum for right or left handed people? I don't think you have it narrowed down far enough.

lyberg, Staylocked and King Hippo like this.
  23. LockedVince

LockedVince Member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Thank you. This is a great idea and very much appreciated by a large group of us.

thanks

borbulls1961 likes this.
  24. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    Humans are fractals... We sub-divide until we are a party of one.

Since we have thrown the trans-folks off the boat, are the gay folks allowed to talk about sex while caged? Is this just a forum for str8 acting cis dudes ?

25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    There are plenty of trans and gay people on this site. No one has been thrown anywhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice