Me, myself and her

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Echo321, Sep 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I'm writing this as a way to vent my frustrations, excitement and thoughts about what I've been experiencing over the past 7 months or so, and maybe give some ideas, or at least entertainment, to some others out there. It's been a wild ride and looking back I don't think there is any way I could have predicted my current situation.
    I plan on spacing out the "prologue" over multiple posts before I get into current day, so look for this to continue on a (hopefully) regular basis until I get caught up.

The Beginning

We started as many here seem to do; terrible cages and missteps. We have been together for over five years and I cannot do justice to how incredible our lives have been together or how much in love we are. We are truly best friends, enjoy each others company, respect and admire each other and have the most loving and thrilling physical relationship (we often joke that we are the only teenage forty-somethings we know). We’ve always switched roles in private but in everyday life we are pretty traditional. Our bedroom often swings between intimate and adventurous, but chastity was nowhere on the radar. Honestly neither of us even knew of its existence.
    That all changed in February of this year. We were on a weekend vacation together, just us and no kids. It was going to be a weekend of relaxation, delicious food and plenty of sex. We had even packed a small bag full of our favorite toys just in case one of us got a taste for something. The very first night my (now) wife accidentally discovered ruined orgasms. She had to sneeze at the worst possible moment and took her mouth off me. I leaked out but remained aroused and ready to go. After we stopped laughing our asses off we got right back into it and afterwards, as we basked following our respective pleasure, I did the usual internet sleuthing I tend to do whenever we discover or hear about something new. We laid in bed reading about various experiences and techniques. She wanted to keep playing with it through the weekend so we did.
    Once we were home I did some more research. I started to see chastity mentioned alongside ruined orgasms quite often. I mentioned this to her, and she thought it might be fun to lock me up, tease me for a bit, unlock me and then have me ravish her. A kind of restricted foreplay. So I ordered a cheap cage.
    It was terrible. I got it in March and it was way too thin and took considerable effort to squeeze myself into it. I wore it once for her and we both enjoyed it at first but when she attempted to put a vibrator on it to see what would feel like it caught one of the many bulges of skin sticking out and cut me. Not badly, but it drew a bit of blood and that was enough for the both of us. It went in the trash.
    After a week or so I asked her if she wanted to try again now that we know girth is as important as length. She was hesitant but decided she enjoyed the little bit of time I was in it so I did some more measuring and found something cheap and close enough. It arrived in the beginning of April and while it was not perfect, it fit way better than the previous one. The only real problem was the hinged ring which I specifically ordered as this was supposed to be just for some foreplay and needed to go on and off quickly and easily. If I wasn’t careful it would pinch, and sometimes even when I was.
    We played around with it for a while and it was amazing. She thought I looked sexy and masculine in it (it was metal) and commented that locking it felt like caging a tiger. I had such a strong desire for her while wearing it and loved the feeling when it came off and I was unleashed on the world (or her at least). At first it was a just on for maybe 30 minutes max, and then one night we were going out with a group of people and she suggested I should wear it because she thought it would be hot having her man secretly locked up in public. She wasn’t wrong and when we got home and she took it off we both reaped the benefits.
    That really started changing things. A night out became a few hours, then an entire day which became a couple days in a row (except overnight). It was our sexy little secret, not unlike the ben-wa balls I sometimes have her wear out. It was initially used as we intended; to get my already high sex drive ramped up even more so that when we got some time to ourselves I was insatiable which she loves.
    At the end of April we were having a discussion and somehow got into the topic of masturbation. I did it multiple times a week which she knew about and didn’t mind as it never interfered in our sex life, instead seeing it as a consequence of my maleness and sex drive. She on the other hand had stopped completely soon after we got together because, as she put it, “it feels like a waste when I could just wait for you and enjoy it so much more”. I admitted to her I was a bit jealous of her self control and how great it must feel after such build up but as it had been a habit ever since I was young and I used it for multiple reasons; arousal, stress, energy, even boredom I honestly didn’t think I had the willpower to stop, especially since it didn’t hurt her or me. We eventually settled on me trying to wear the cage until the next time we were intimate, including overnight, to see if I could do it (we lived apart and generally only saw each other a couple nights a week). I’ve always enjoyed a challenge so I gave it a try starting the following day. She can go a week or more, so certainly a few days wouldn't be that difficult for me.
    At the time I had no idea April 27th would be the last day I masturbated.

2. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Trials and tribulations

The first night was rough. I was strangely excited to wear the cage overnight but had read about how uncomfortable it could be. I wasn’t prepared for the intensity of the 5:30am discomfort I felt, and I laid in bed for about 10 minutes trying to shift my focus anywhere but between my legs. Eventually it subsided.
    When she asked about how it went overnight I told her. She was concerned and suggested I take it off. I told her it wasn’t that bad, just uncomfortable and there was no harm done. She said if I thought I could handle it then keep it on and she’ll take it off the next time she sees me.
    The following few nights got easier and easier, but not being able to masturbate was hard. It really was a cure-all for my everyday life and in those first days it became very apparent to me. I felt stressed, tired and cranky. I started to realize, however, that if I focused my thoughts on her and this new thing we were doing that the excitement overshadowed any of the negativity.
    A week later and we were back together. When the time came for me to have an orgasm it was incredible. I couldn’t remember a time when I had gone that long without one and the intensity was overwhelming. We had some pillow talk afterwards and I told her about it and while she was genuinely intrigued she noticed a red spot on the top of my penis where I had been pinched a few times by the hinged ring. She said she didn’t want me wearing something that would hurt me enough to actually break skin so she didn’t want it back on until I healed completely. A couple days later I was fine and back in and had decided to use a little spot bandage right under the where the pinching occurs to prevent it in the future. It wasn’t ideal but it worked.
    The next few weeks were the real test of the situation, and looking back it was both where the journey really began to take shape but also could have easily stopped it in its tracks. She had some rough consecutive weeks of getting a really bad period, then getting sick and starting a new job after many years at her old one which was extremely stressful and chaotic for her. I was supportive of all those things and did what I could for her. I made it a point to not attempt to initiate anything sexual with her during this time. It was hard but my stubborn nature prevailed and I remained locked up for the duration, probably not because she wanted me to be but because she wasn’t thinking about it in the slightest.
    Wearing the cage was a constant reminder for me not to pressure her for sex but also caused me to act like a child with a new toy. I did the one thing that I had read so many caution others about; I would bring it up often. It also didn’t help that around this time I starting browsing chastity sites to get ideas or to read others experiences. In retrospect while I didn’t badger her in the bedroom, I certainly did so during conversation which was probably worse. After some time she basically told me she was tired of hearing about it and I realized what I was doing. I promised to curb my conversation around it and I did. Thinking back had I not done so she would have shut it down, and honestly I wouldn’t have blamed her.
    Once things settled down we got back into being us. We had a wonderful weekend together to celebrate her new job. I didn’t mention the cage at all, difficult as it was, which gave her the opportunity to do so. She apologized for neglecting my needs for so long and was appreciative of my patience with her. She unlocked me for the weekend and I took full advantage of it. Then came the discussion. We talked about everything we had enjoyed about my being locked the preceding weeks and everything we hadn’t. While I can’t recount exactly what was said for me I enjoyed saving myself and how incredible the orgasm was after having been forced to wait, having a constant reminder of her, the thrill of the experience. She enjoyed not feeling guilty about neglecting my needs in the moment, the fact that even though I was less physically pushy I still acted like me (turns out she was very worried I would turn into the submissive in our relationship or things would drastically change) and admitted that control over that part of my body was a turn on for her. I didn’t like being “forgotten”, although admittedly that was mostly my fault for mentioning it way too much and turning it into a chore for her, which was the thing she didn’t like.
    I asked her if she wanted to continue and she said she’d try it if I wanted to as well. So we came up with basic rules. I would be locked at all times except for weekly cleaning/shaving and doctors, which were the only times I would use my key. She could unlock me with her key any time she wanted and for however long she wanted. I would have no orgasms or stimulation without her. I would still be allowed (expected, even) to pursue her whenever I pleased as neither of us wanted our dynamic to change, but she obviously now had the power to say no whenever she pleased. If either of us said our safe word the cage would come off immediately without question.
    Then came the discussion of how to do it. I told her by agreeing to wear the cage I would give her control over that part of my body without question, but she was understandably concerned about feelings of guilt over denying my pleasure and orgasms while she was denied none. We are both very giving in the bedroom and in my time with her I’ve had sex more often, and in more flavors, than in my life before her and she has said the same to me on many occasions. I told her while I couldn’t explain to her why the thought of her being able to say no to me was appealing, it was and I suggested instead of her outright denying me we could do a game that leaves it to chance. So I found a site that rolls two virtual dice. The first die would be dictate the “sentence”, odd was full denial and even I was allowed ruined orgasms, the second was how many weeks. Once those weeks were up I would get a full orgasm, but would ultimately leave that decision up to her since she was the key holder now (she giggled at the new title).
    She loved the idea and pressed the button to roll. 2 and 5, which gave me 5 weeks of only ruined orgasms. I remember she was actually excited over the prospect, smiling and saying “that sucks for you” when she showed me the result. I was strangely excited as well.
    She had one other condition. We needed to find a better cage. While she found my wearing one very masculine and sexy, the fact that I had to have a bandage on, no matter how small, or risk injury took away from the appeal.

The First Sentence

The initial couple of weeks in were fairly low-key. She definitely made an effort of engaging with me about being locked up; tapping the cage, making off-hand remarks and such and I stayed true to my word and didn’t talk about my situation nearly as much. When we had private time she would unlock me for sex or for her to play with but was surprisingly strict about the “ruin only” policy. I even purposely asked for a full one a couple of times to gauge her resilience and she didn’t budge. Around this time I had ordered a set of sizing rings from Mature Metal to help with getting things right if we decided to go the custom route for a new cage.
    Things really picked up Father’s Day weekend. We always go camping for it (her present to me) and did this year as. I was wondering if she was going to make me wear the cage but before I could even bring it up she said she was curious how it’s going to be for me “to be locked up in the woods”. So she had already decided.
    We camped, went fishing, hiked and had delicious meals over a fire. It was perfect as it always is. The second night we were in the tent huddled in our sleeping bag and things got physical. She unlocked me and started giving me a blowjob. It was almost expected for this weekend as she took pride in treating me to one for this particular holiday (not that I didn’t get them more often than I think most men are lucky enough to, this was just a time I could bank on it). When she could feel me getting close she paused and said “Remember, five weeks. Let me know when you’re almost there so I can ruin it”. I have to admit I expected her to give me a pass this weekend but she didn’t. And it was hot. Once I was sufficiently ruined she laid down and said it was her turn and told me to fuck her and make her orgasm, which I did multiple times. I was close again and she told me to ruin inside her. Afterwards I was still hard and she asked if I felt any less horny. I told her not really but she already knows that. She said “oh well”, then pushed my face between her legs and said “clean me up and while you’re down there make me cum a couple more times”. This has been a thing she’s always expressed interest in but has only tried once without success due to my complete disinterest after having orgasmed. I don’t know if she was feeling the effects of being in charge or taking a gamble on the fact that I still was running hot due to having not “fully” cum, but whatever it was it worked in her favor and she loved it. We then snuck out in the woods to pee and came back where we cuddled for a bit before she handed me the cage and told me to put it back on.
    When we got back she brought up the fact that she still hates the cage I had. I told her about the sizing rings and said that there’s a site that does custom cages which I think would be the way to go but they’re expensive, so I wanted to wait and make sure this is something she was she she wanted to keep going before spending that much money. She looked at the site, saw the Jailbird model and said “you would look hot in that one, order it”. So I guess she wanted to continue.
    The next few weeks were different, not drastically but definitely different. Every time she came she had this new look on her face and stared at me intently as if to say “watch me enjoy what you can’t”. Every time I ruined she seemed to get a rush from the look of frustration on mine. She also began telling me clean up almost every time, even going so far as to having me ruin on different parts of her body (chest, ass, feet, etc.) to “change things up for me”, as she put it. We talked about our feelings around the journey. I was happy that she was learning to be sexually “selfish” for lack of a better word, she was being playful about the cage and that she was becoming my sole source of physical pleasure. She was happy that I hadn’t stopped being masculine, we were still able to have marathon sex like we did before chastity (she was afraid I’d become a minute man) and that I was willing to challenge myself in such a personal way.
    I then told her one reason I was so invested in trying this that I hadn’t before. We were getting married at the end of July and I was worried that, while masturbation had never interfered in our sex life before, once we seeing each other more than a couple times a week it might. I previously had stopped a day prior to us seeing one another so I’d be ready for her, but soon I wouldn’t be able to plan it out and I would be mortified if she were in the mood and I was already spent. I thought it was a silly reason, which is why I never mentioned it, but she seemed genuinely touched by it.
    And so the days slowly crept towards the end of my first sentence of 5 weeks without a full release. I was looking forward to it more and more and was sure it would be a memorable experience. I wasn’t wrong.

Zevon, Waveridr, Tracker1 and 16 others like this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I believe you both have more distance to travel in this journey. Best of luck for both of you.

Desairs and Echo321 like this.
  4. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    @Echo321 this is an inspiring read - while I don't envy you for 5 weeks of ruined only ;)
    Looking forward to your next post!

Echo321 likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
  6. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I decided to add paragraph spacing so it’s not as cluttered looking. Sorry to anyone who had difficulty reading the first two entries.

The Big Day

Here it was. The end of my 5 weeks. We were getting married in a couple weeks and had already decided to abstain the week before to enhance our wedding night (that decision was made prior to chastity), so the timing couldn’t be better since it was to be our final sexual encounter before we were wed.

We touched, kissed, played. I went down on her and she came over and over. Finally she asked me to hand her the key and I was unlocked. She used her hands and mouth slowly. I’ve always said in our sex life that I enjoy the journey more than the destination and she knows this so she takes her time not to torture me but to please me.

Afterwards I was coaxed inside her. More orgasms followed and she remarked that she loves how I always look so proud of myself when she cums. It’s true. I always am, no matter how often I’ve helped it happen.

Then she rolls me over and gets on top of me. She says she can’t imagine how difficult the past 5 weeks have been for me, and asks if it was enjoyable at all. I tell her how frustratingly wonderful I’ve felt, a mix of pleasure and frustration. I reiterated what I said before, that it’s hard even for me to understand exactly what the appeal is let alone put it to words. I tried and said I felt it was less denial and more devotion, like a knight going away to battle and pledging himself to the woman he’s leaving behind. I love her and this puts her in the forefront of my mind constantly, exactly where I always need and want her to be. While it’s corny it’s really the best I could explain it. She said it was sweet that I could make having my penis locked up sound romantic.

She smiled at me and continues slowly. I’ve been waiting for this moment for ages it seemed and it was so very close. Then she leans down, kisses my ear and whispers “I want you to beg me to completely deny you and make you wait until we’re married”. I remember feeling my stomach drop and being a bit confused. I stopped and looked at her and simply said “are you kidding”? She said she was in fact not and repeated her request while riding me faster and faster.

I don’t know if it was the excitement of the moment or what she said, but I did it. I pleaded with her not to let me cum and make me wait another 2 weeks. She had the most exquisite orgasm as I said the words and I know she could tell I was riding the edge, holding everything back waiting to see if she was truly serious. She slowed down and asked me to repeat myself, which I did. Then she stopped, kissed me and said “anything for you my love” and handed me the cage.

So now my 5 weeks had turned into 7 and not only was I unable to have a full orgasm, I didn’t even get to have the slight relief that a ruined orgasm provides. I was edged and denied for the first time ever and shockingly she had made me ask her to do it. I had made her beg me to do things to her often in the past (never denial though) and she had decided to give me a taste of own medicine in the most intensely torturous way possible. I was impressed, and would have been even more so had I not been throbbing so uncomfortably.

Two weeks until I would be married. I started to wonder what, if anything, would change once we were man and wife.

Zevon, Waveridr, lystig-slem and 8 others like this.
  7. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I’m realizing how some things just stick out in this journey. I’m recalling things that happened months ago and while I can’t remember everything beat for beat (I’m aware some things I’ve written from memory are probably at least a little different than how they actually happened) there are certain things that she’s said or done that are clear as day, almost like watching a movie in my head. Funny how the mind works.

The Final Countdown

The next couple weeks weren’t too terrible. I had my moments to be sure, but we were so busy with last minute prep that they were infrequent. The big chastity related events were my Jailbird arriving and the change to our game of chance. The new cage was so much more comfortable, and for being what it was, very nice looking. Plus no more pinching or bandages. She loved it even more in person after checking it out on me and immediately said it was money well spent.

For the game we decided to upgrade from the dice to a spin wheel app. I don’t recall exactly why but I think it was to avoid confusion of which due was what. Since it was customizable I asked what the minimum and maximum she’d want for me to go without a full release. Initially she said 3 weeks up to 12 weeks, but when I replied “3 months, really?” she decided that was a bit much since we were just starting so settled on 3-8 weeks. So we have a wheel going from 3-8 weeks ruined only, then 3-8 full denial. She also wanted one space to be “key holders choice”, where she gets to choose what and for how long.

The day we were getting ready to leave we ran down the list of what we needed as we were going away for the wedding. Dress, tux, clothes, decorations, check. We would have a few days all to ourselves after the wedding (kids were being shipped off to family) so once all the wedding stuff was accounted for we moved to personal items which eventually led to toys. She rattled off her list of things she may want and I tossed them in the bag. As she was walking out of the room she stopped and said don’t forget to bring the cage. I jokingly asked “bring it or wear it?”, to which she replied “you’re already wearing it so keep it on, this way you don’t forget it”.

We arrived, got settled and went through rehearsal and dinner. Another pre-chastity plan was to sleep separately the night prior so afterwards we retired to our separate rooms. She didn’t mention the cage and nor did I. About an hour later she knocked on my door (the dress was in her room so I was banned from it). We talked for a bit about how nervous and excited we were and she said she couldn’t go to bed without kissing me goodnight. Then she got out the key, unlocked me, knelt down and gently kissed my penis and said “I’ll see you tomorrow”. She then kissed me goodnight and said “I’ll see you tomorrow too, future husband”. I thought it was adorable.

I didn’t think she’d have me wear the cage for the wedding as we’d both discussed prior that we didn’t want it included that day, but I was admittedly starting to get worried.

The Biggest Day

It’s funny, but even though I’m sharing so much personal sexual experience from my life I have zero desire to share any details about my wedding. Maybe if this were on a marriage site it would be the other way around?

Suffice to say it was wonderful, she was beautiful and it was the best decision I’ve made in my life.

Ring and a Cage

Once we were returning from the fairy tale to real life the cage went back on. Yes, I finally got that full orgasm after 7 long weeks, multiple ones in fact. They were indescribable and the first one was full body leaving me in a state of bliss I can’t recall being in before. It was certainly worth the wait.

After she turned the key she asked for the new app and spun. Her face said it all. It wasn’t going to be short. She turned my phone and I read the result. 7 weeks, ruined only. While I had just completed that very same sentence, albeit because she had made me add two weeks, this time it felt like a world away. Plus there was no wedding planning to keep me occupied. It really sunk in when I put a reminder in my calendar (she asked me to do this so we wouldn’t forget). September. I wasn’t getting an orgasm for the rest of the summer. She must have noticed the look on my face because she grabbed my cage, kissed me and said “don’t worry, I know you can do it. Mostly because you have to”.

It’s interesting to me how quickly my body responds to her when she uses “the voice”. It’s a mixture of coy teasing and sweetness but there’s a tone of authority to it. I’d heard it before since, as I’ve said, we switch roles in the bedroom but I’ve heard it more often around chastity lately. The first couple of months she was definitely more unsure, even cautious, and seemed more worried about making me uncomfortable than she was about taking advantage of the situation I was in. That had slowly changed.

The past few months had definitely been full of surprises. I was curious to see where it went from here.

8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Great story Echo, totally love it. Please keep posting updates.

Echo321 likes this.
  9. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Because this covers a more recent period I can go into more detail without worrying too much about misremembering.

The Second Sentence

The first couple of weeks I started to notice a difference in how she would act. Nothing extreme, just subtle things. She’d grab the cage more often and make more off-hand remarks about my predicament. Little comments like if we were going somewhere and she was asking if I was ready, I’d say I was coming and she’d say something like “not for a while you aren’t”. I think the difference was she was having fun with it. It wasn’t a chore or something she had to manage. I had backed off enough that she could find time to mention it herself and enjoy having me locked up, in turn when I really wanted or needed to talk about it we could because it wasn’t a constant thing. It was like leaving pauses in a conversation so the other could respond.

So two or three weeks in we had finished another marathon. She orgasmed about 10 times (she’s one of the lucky ones who can have multiples fairly easily given the right attention) and I had my ruined orgasm. I was curious if she felt any guilt or sympathy around me watching her have so many while I had none. She was matter of fact and said she did but not anymore. She was enjoying being able to cum over and over again without having to worry about whether her pussy would be too sore or she would be too tired to make sure I got to orgasm as well. She could now go until she was spent and it didn’t matter anymore because my having an orgasm no longer mattered. It wasn’t on the table. She was free.

She asked if that bothered me and I told her no. Due to my denial I had started to gain more and more pleasure from fulfilling her physical needs, even more so then before I was locked. I was never a selfish lover but now I was becoming a selfless one. Again I reiterated that I gave her the key not knowing what would become of it but with the understanding that whatever it was I would follow. Plus I had the safe word if I was ever truly unhappy.

Then I asked her if she actually enjoyed my being forced to watch her experience what I cannot. Her answer to this was a little less certain. She said she was definitely starting to but wasn’t 100% there yet, and doubted she would ever be. That actually made me happy, both that she was starting to enjoy it but also that she still was invested in my pleasure, if only sometimes.

I’ve really enjoyed the chastity experience so far. I enjoy seeing her sexually selfish, watching her be devious and inventive, feeling that 5:30am throb every morning and thinking of her every time I move and feel that slight rub of the cage. But what I enjoy even more is us.

When we started and talked about our hard stops most of them were around the relationship. Neither of us wanted FLR, cuckolding (we’re stingy and don’t like others touching our stuff), total submission or anything in that particular branch of chastity. I’m submissive when she wants me to be and dominant when she doesn’t so we get what we both want and need. Not that either of us feel there’s anything wrong with those dynamics (do what you love and love what you do), they’re just not for us. So her holding on to some compassion but still playing the key holder role is reassuring that we will both benefit from this but neither of us will lose what we enjoy most in our relationship.

Anyway, I got off track. The next few weeks went on. She came (again and again), I ruined and inevitably had to clean up. I was getting used to it and ruining definitely helped as I was still aroused and more willing to step out of my comfort zone. She got more and more into teasing me, not just verbally but physically. While she would touch me here and there she would now do it with the intention of arousing and leaving me. It wasn’t scheduled or anything, just when she felt like it.

A couple situations stand out. One morning we were laying in bed and she noticed I was a bit aroused. She remarked that he looked like he needed attention and told me to close my eyes. Then I was asked to pick 4 numbers from 1-8. I did and abruptly realized what I was picking. We have a set of 8 long silicone sounds and I just unknowingly picked which ones she’d be using on me, still caged. Due to those random picks I ended up with a couple that were bigger than she had ever tried before and when I attempted to protest, she told me “you picked them so you must really want them”. And she even made me thank her for finding my new size limit.

Another was when she discovered she could stimulate my frenulum under the cage where there’s a gap and given the correct pressure I could (potentially) cum from it. But she didn’t let it get that far and still hasn’t. Instead she’d edge me once or twice, once she went up to 8, and then kiss me and get back to her day. I’ve endured this in bed, passing her by in the hallway, getting in/out of the shower or just sitting on the couch.

Another Big Day

Finally those seven weeks were up, and once again I was excited for the full orgasm I was due. I had gone from 5-10 a week to just a few in the past several months and had almost forgotten what it feels like. So once again we played. We touched. She came over and over. Then the moment arrived where she grabbed the key. It felt so good as the cage slipped off knowing what I would be experiencing soon. I was dripping heavily and she cleaned me off with her mouth and then told me she wanted me inside her. It felt amazing and I watched her orgasm again, knowing it would be me soon. Then she wanted to switch to a different position. One which, while it hits her in all the right places, is difficult for me to maintain the rhythm I need. But I was in heaven and so tuned up I didn’t care if I had to wait a little longer.

After a bit I saw that look in her eyes and she said “it seems like you don’t want to orgasm”. I told her emphatically that I did, the position was difficult and she knew it. She asked if I was sure and then asked me if I would miss the constant arousal I had built up once I was empty. I said in a weird way I would but I’d get back up there again. Talking, laughing and so on during sex isn’t a rare occurrence for us so this wasn’t out of place. Then she stopped to switch positions so I’d have an easier time.

I was getting close, I could feel everything swelling inside me. She asked again if I was ready and this made me pause to answer her since she seemed so concerned (I admittedly wasn’t in a rush anyway despite the weeks of denial, I was enjoying the way she felt too much). I told her I was looking forward to it so very much and she felt wonderful, every part of me was so sensitive after so long that I was taking it all in. I admitted that if I really thought about it I was a bit conflicted if the 15 seconds of pleasure would be worth the weeks of constant arousal but I had enjoyed orgasming so much when we were married and didn’t recall missing the build up afterwards then. I didn’t realize it in the moment but I was being set up. Then, for lack of a better term, shit got real.

I’m still inside her but not moving and she looks me in the eye, a look of both pity and satisfaction. Then she says a date in February which holds some meaning in our relationship. I’m a bit puzzled and ask why she said that. She replied “you can ruin today and that is the day you can have an orgasm”. I felt my heart race and quickly did the math in my head. 5 months away, plus the almost 2 months that have passed. 7 months. I just went from 7 weeks to 7 months. Holy shit. I asked her if she was serious. She was. The she pulled me in deeper and said “time to ruin. Then clean me up and I’ll spin”.

That was a moment I won’t soon forget, and what happened when that wheel was spun would be equally unforgettable.

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, she's dragging you in, deeper and deeper.

11. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Before I continue my story, I have to preface that we are in fact participating in our first Locktober. She has decided I’m to be fully locked for the entire month. I will even have to wash and shave/trim with the cage on, and only be unlocked if she decides she really wants an orgasm with me inside her. This is pertinent to a small part of the story and I forgot to include it in my prior post.

Spin to Win

I had just learned I would be waiting 5 months to orgasm and I didn’t know how I felt. Scared, excited, disappointed? I guess all that and more.

Once she was satisfied with my cleaning we laid in bed and she curled up against me and put her head on my chest, basking in the pleasure she had enjoyed. We stayed like that for a while.

Then she asked me to open the spinner app, which I did and handed it to her. Before she spun she thought for a moment and said “I don’t want to be too cruel, so I’ll give you an out. Instead of getting an orgasm at the end of however many weeks you get, I’ll give a chance to beg for one instead. Totally naked in your cage, on the ground, kissing my feet. And if you can convince me I’ll let you have one. But it has to be real begging, not half assed. You have to beg like you are begging for your life. And if you don’t you’ll have to wait for the end of your next spin, and so on”.

I told her that probably wasn’t going to happen. I’m a proud man and she knows it and begging isn’t exactly my style. Sure, I can play along and pretend beg when called for but she wanted the real deal. I also reminded her I’m stubborn. She shot back that I should remember that she is too. Ouch.

So she finally spins. I’m hoping to not get another long sentence, although at that point it didn’t matter but I think it was just instinctual, and really hoping not to get my first full denial. Luck was in my favor though; 4 weeks ruined only. Thank god.

Then she said something that really hit me hard. “Wait, I’m the key holder so I can change the rules, right?” I nodded yes. “Forget ruins. 4 weeks of full denial. Let’s see if a month of no relief whatsoever will give you the incentive you need to beg. Or not”.

I don’t think I said anything, I probably just sat there with a blank look on my face. She on the other hand was looking quite proud of herself, smug even. She asked me to put it in my calendar and I told her the date it would be up (in October, of course) to which she laughed and said “that sucks. You’re going to be locked up for that month so I guess if you decide to beg you’ll just have to have your orgasm caged”.

Denied?

A week went by and I was more aroused than normal. I’ve gone a week before without any orgasms but this was different. And now the time had come for her to get what she wanted from me and for me to get no relief in return. While there have been times both before and during chastity where I haven’t cum in any fashion during sex I had never once gone into a sexual encounter fully aware it wouldn’t happen. It was both oddly exciting and extremely nerve wracking. I was about to knowingly torture myself, but how could I resist when she wanted me so bad and she looked so damn good? Plus as per our agreement I was available to her whenever she wanted me.

She was devious. She only allowed herself to enjoy my tongue for a moment before she unlocked me and had her mouth on me. This was far from the norm, usually if I went down on her she would take plenty of time to enjoy it. Then she used her hand, then mouth again. I knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted me as stimulated as possible to heighten my desire to cum and add to the torment. She wanted me to fully feel the consequences of being denied. After some time she got on all fours and said “I want you to fuck me and make me cum”. This position is my kryptonite and she knows it. Whenever sex would carry on long enough that she would start to get sore, or we were in need of a relatively quick encounter, she would switch to this to speed things up for me. Something about the angle and the depth, the view of her sexy back and ass and the submissive posture she was in would end me quicker than any other position.

She came once. Then again. She told me to go harder. Another orgasm. Then faster. Another one. I was losing the battle quickly. Then finally I was right at the edge and started to slow down before I tipped over it. But she wasn’t done. She was on her way to another orgasm and started slamming back into me. And I lost it. I felt it coming so I grabbed her hips and held her still long enough to at least prevent a full orgasm and ruined it in the nick of time while she shuddered with her own orgasm. Thinking back on it now I wonder how odd her screams of pleasure mixed with my groan of frustration sounded.

Once the ruin was over I apologized for not keeping to my sentence of denial. She was understanding and said she knew once I slowed that I didn’t have much further to go but she was on the edge of a huge orgasm and couldn’t bring herself to stop. I apologized again and told her I felt like I failed but was at least proud I had the presence of mind to ruin it in the moment. She told me she was glad I did.

I must have looked extremely disappointed in myself (I was) when she turned to face me because she got a look of concern on her face, grabbed mine, kissed me and said “don’t beat yourself up. The fact that you couldn’t control yourself makes me feel so sexy and irresistible. Plus it was the first time and I didn’t exactly make it easy or give you much of a choice so it’s probably my fault more than yours”.

We laid there for a bit, cuddling and kissing. We decided in the future if either of us sensed I was getting close and she wasn’t done that she would give me a break and have me use my mouth for a bit so things calmed down. She also gave me a pass on cleaning her up that time as a gesture of goodwill. Then she said “it wasn’t totally your fault but you still came when you weren’t supposed to so I have to do something about that. I’m adding the week that passed, so you now have to wait 4 weeks from today”. I told her it was fair.

The Aftermath

The past few weeks have been exciting and busy. We’ve had a lot of domestic things on our plate (back to school, household stuff) but have still found time to ourselves.

We snuck away one night to camp a final time for the season, just us. It was quiet and romantic. We ended up having some really passionate sex right by the fire after sunset. We were pretty much secluded but if someone was nearby and extraordinarily nosy we may have been caught. It was incredibly exciting. I got right to the edge a couple of times but didn’t go over. She said I did good and patted my head. We both laughed.

On the drive home we talked about how great the night was. Then she said “first camping trip you could only ruin, second you couldn’t cum at all. You’re having bad luck in the woods. I wonder how the next trip will look?” Then she blew me a kiss and held my hand.

And with that I am pretty much caught up to present day. It’s been a hell of a ride. We started out not knowing where this would lead but as of today I am locked pretty much 24/7 (100% for Locktober), haven’t masturbated in 160+ days, haven’t had a full orgasm in 70+ days with about four months and a half months left to go before I can (unless I adequately beg her) and almost 3 weeks of total denial. It’s been equal parts exciting and frustrating but I’ve enjoyed the challenge and watching her take so much pleasure in her own enjoyment. Best part? We haven’t really changed despite the cage. We are still us… just with a little added spice to our lives.

I’m hoping to update this from time to time when I need to vent or something particularly interesting happens. But right now I’m going to go make dinner for the family and sneak a grab of my wife’s ass.

Zevon, Waveridr, spider203 and 4 others like this.
  12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    How do you ruin in these circumstances? Interested rather than questioning the ability.

13. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    When we’re having sex it’s inside her. She enjoys the feeling of it.

14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I think IB meant "how" do you ruin while doing PIV, and I believe the answer is to just stop moving the moment that you know you're past the threshold.

bondinchas and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Yeah I would not be trusted in that situation. Rightly so too!

Chaz69 likes this.
  16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    And that is why you get punished !!! ;)

IB-Chaste likes this.
  17. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    In that case, you are correct. I stop moving and if needs be hold her still as well. It’s really tough to do and I’m sometimes tempted to keep going but I know I’d be disappointed in myself afterwards if I did, as would she, so it keeps me honest.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  18. 2bkeptforher

2bkeptforher Active member

North eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Great posting you're truly lucky. Trying to understand. If you stop thrusting when you feel your orgasm approaching don't you still spasm when cumming? Don't you get pleasure from this? Are you still horny after or do you experience a sub drop?

19. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Sometimes I do spasm a little, sometimes not. It depends on how early I stop and whether or not she orgasms at that moment. Either way I don’t “enjoy” it and there’s no drop. The only thing I feel besides frustration in the lack of continued stimulation is very mild relief of that “full” pressure which only lasts for a very short while. To be fair we played around with ruining very frequently (sometimes 4/5 times an encounter) for a couple months before “real”chastity so I was able to get a feel for when I need to stop to properly do it.

bondinchas and 2bkeptforher like this.
  20. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I didn’t think I’d be adding something this soon, but this was worth recording here.
    The other day my wife decided on a whim she wanted to edge me. We were alone on the couch and she undid my pants and saw how very aroused I was in the cage. She said “Look how tuned up you are”, I replied “of course, I haven’t cum in 3 weeks”. She pondered this for a moment and said “So if I never let you cum you could fuck me, I could lock you back up, then in an hour or two you could fuck me again, and so on. You’d be on demand constantly”. I challenged her comment and said “but you wouldn’t do that”. She instantly retorted “I wouldn’t do that YET”.
    Then she pulled me out and started playing with the magic spot underneath my cage with her finger until it was time to tell her to stop. She did this 4 times. Then she was starting to zip me back up and said “I changed my mind, this is fun” and did it again. Then twice more with her tongue. She said that was lucky number seven, and lucky me she was going to do it an eighth time. I was intensely dripping, so much she said “wow, look how it’s pooling on your balls. That’s awesome”. She acted as if she was going to clean me off with her mouth (very much her normal method) and then jumped up, grabbed a tissue instead, zipped me up and patted my leg and said. “You’re welcome”. Locktober is starting out tougher than I thought it would be…

spider203, bondinchas and bluedragoon like this.
  21. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    I haven't cum in three days and this would kill me :eek: Expecting something like that to happen tomorrow, but hoping for an happy ending.
    Really don't know how to make that weeks instead of days:)

looking forward to the next post

22. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Here's a preview of some future posts:
    Feb 2023: she whispered in my ear "aren't you proud to have made it 7 months without an O, wouldn't it be a shame to set the clock back to zero now, beg me to make you wait a year" and like a dummy, I did.

July 2023: the big comes, one year without an O, then she says to me "congratulations on your FIRST year, now you've proven you can do it, no need to stop now. This was all just a test to see if Permanent Chastity could work, and I'm so proud that it does."

Zevon likes this.
  23. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    @Chaz69 I’ve got a few things going in my favor: she likes the real thing (she’s never enjoyed dildos), we’re definitely not the “sharing” type and she really enjoys sex. So I doubt permanent chastity as in always locked will ever happen. Permanent orgasm denial? Maybe one day, but more likely long term. In our minds the fun is being made to wait for something you really want knowing one day you’ll get it. If they’re completely off the table that thrill of anticipation is gone. Now she could decide it and not tell me, but I’d be none the wiser so it wouldn’t matter. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Waveridr, bondinchas, Chaz69 and 2 others like this.
  24. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I guess I did mean permanent denial rather than locking, but judging from her track record of promising something only to change her mind when the day comes (ok, poor choice of word), I would be afraid, lol.

25. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    OMG. You described my wife…
    The answer to the question? Yes… yes that will happen. Believe me :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice