Huge anal penetration punishment.. You will love this.. try it ;-)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress-M, Oct 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    E5915D12-2E37-4BDB-97FA-15CE6F9649C9.jpeg
    One of the kinky members here shared a link to a very hot video where some poor sub was being anally penetrated with a very large dildo. He was standing on a pile of books, and one by one the books were taken away so the sub dropped lower onto the dildo, pushing it deeper. This video was posted as a suggestion for a punishment I should inflict on @HerLittleBitch for accidentally cumming without my permission. The video was hot to watch and I loved the idea of making this happen - forcing LB down onto a big wide dildo.

So I demanded LB to purchase the longest anal toy he could find, and he didn’t disappoint. At 15.5 inches of length, comprising of many round nodules getting wider from 1.3 to 2.5 inches in diameter, it would completely fill him and stretch his tight little arse for my satisfaction. It was flexible too meaning it will bend and find its way right up and into my LB - all of it would be inside him and as each round section went in, the next one would be even wider - incredibly devious and sexy - just what I like.
    1EE9CC13-109E-425A-B76E-F2267FE1606E.jpeg

The parcel arrived and LB’s angst was clearly visible as I gasped out loud when we opened to box together. After the initial shock of seeing this huge dildo, I felt a warm tingling of excitement running through my body and into my pussy. The thought of my LB getting stretched out and full as I impaled him more and more was such a turn on for me. Surrender, and relinquishing control to my complete domination of him and his most intimate parts is what I love about being a Mistress.

Next we needed encyclopaedias - LB found and picked up a full set from a second hand store - more than enough books to stack up for our needs. He also created a stand to attach that huge anal intruder for his predicament. I love that he created the device for his own delicious torture and that I would be the one to administer it to him.

When the time came, LB cleaned himself out and fetched the books, stacking them either side of the dildo stand at the end of our bed - that mighty dildo pointing directly upwards ready for his tight ass hole. While he was doing this I changed into some sexy lingerie - black agent provocateur knickers, bra, stockings and suspenders, and a pair of patent black Louboutin stilettos (you should buy your Mistress a pair of these - the sharp stiletto heel can cause a lot of pleasure and pain, plus they are sexy as fuck). I also set up a tripod and my phone to record the whole session as this was going be too good - we would definitely want to watch this back.

Armed with some restraints and my cane, I ordered LB up onto the books, one foot on each stack. Taking his wrists, I tied them to the top of our four-poster bed ensuring there was no escape but more importantly, ensuring there was enough give for him to be lowered fully down to the floor.

First LB needed a good spanking and caning - one of my favourite things to do to him. He deserves to be caned regularly for no particular reason, but I will always find something - some way he has not completely satisfied my every wish and desire throughout the day - I am very hard to fully please but he tries his best in our ever evolving Mistress Led Relationship (MLR sounds so much better don’t you think!). Tied up and helpless, balancing on the stack of books, I began his punishment. He took 100 hard strokes of the cane, with little diversions to squeeze and suck his nipples, as well as kiss him passionately to remind him he is loved and adored, despite being punished. Each stroke was harsh, delivering a bright red line to his bare white ass, and I could see the look of fear and lust as I went harder and faster with each strike. I know he loves this and I love to be the one to give it to him. Again, the power and control over my submissive LB makes my pussy wet and I was very wet now.

After the spanking was over and his ass cheeks were striped with red lines, it was time for the dildo to begin its slow but relentless penetration. Having applied plenty of lube, I gently pushed the tip inside his tight ass hole. Pushing it a little

deeper, I know this usually feels like intense burning for him, so I let just the end sit there for a while until he relaxed, which doesn’t usually take too long. Sex pain is good pain - real pain is not sexy and I only want sexiness with my LB.

When he was ready it was time to remove the first book. Looking up at him, I grinned and slid the top book out from one side, feeling that devious rush of naughtiness running through me and forcing LB to drop down a little deeper onto the dildo. He gasped, moaned, and writhed - the big black dildo stretching him ever so slightly more as the next bump found it’s way inside. Each moan and gasp just made me wetter and naturally I wanted to remove more books - so I took another from the pile. LB was on tip toes now, pathetically trying to prevent the next slightly wider bump from penetrating his already stretched ring. But this was too much fun so I kicked another from the pile but accidentally removed three at once - whoops! He dropped, gasped and the dildo went deeper into him - several deliciously wide nodules no doubt, which just made me so fucking wet with excitement. I was loving this and just couldn’t wait to get the whole thing inside him where it belonged. Watching him wriggle and moan, I moved to the other side and with my hot stilettos kicked another book away and to my delight noticed there was still quite a bit more left to go in. It was down to the last few very wide nodules now - LB had no choice but to take it all and feel a stretching like he’d never felt before. I imagined how it must have felt for him - I could see it in his shaking and wriggling. I could hear it in his gasps and moans. It was written all over his submissive face. He knew I would not be stopping. I kicked away two more to even out the height, dropping LB and stretching his tight little ass more as the girthy sections were sliding into him. Now he was as high on his tip toes as he could be, shaking and trembling to try to avoid the inevitable for as long as possible. This was exhilarating as I seductively paced over the other side and another book was kicked away. Now the whole huge dildo was pretty much pushed all the way in and LB was going to take it all, whether he liked it or not. My knickers were soaked at the thought of him submitting like this - to my control over the fate of his ass and that he was taking all of this for his Mistress as I demanded. Just one more book to go, which I kicked to one side dropping LB all the way down onto the very widest part. As I watched him there, completely full with the biggest dildo I have ever seen, I knew we had moved to a new level of domination and submission. I felt rushes of excitement throughout this session and that made me so fucking horny - more and more as LB took the stretching. His moans and involuntary resistance to the inevitable stretching and penetration just turned me on more and drove my debauchery at his expense. Of course I know he loves this, and this turns me on more than anything. Watching the man you love fully submitting and obeying unconditionally is a huge turn of for every Mistress, I’m sure.

When LB had been there for a while, full and stretched, it was time for my pleasure - I badly needed to cum hard, so I climbed on the end of the bed and pushed my wet knickers and pussy into his face. He sucked hard to take all the juice from my knickers before I pulled them to one side so his tongue could work on my clit. I came hard. And with my sweet pussy juice dribbling down his chin, I slowly let him free from his restraints and slid the stand backwards so the dildo came out. I don’t know what happened, but LB almost collapsed from the sensation of it being removed. He said he was rushing from the intense feeling, so wow. We’ll definitely do that again.

I made LB put my favourite strap on and made him fuck me hard until I exploded my orgasms all over his locked cock.

I’m so glad we filmed it all - watching it back made me realise what a devious bitch of a Mistress I am, and how submissive LB is. It’s an odd thing to see ourselves in that situation, but my god it was sexy to see. We will definitely capture more of our sessions so we can watch them back - fucking hot! Maybe one day we’ll post the videos online.

Photos attached; enjoy and let me know what you think or if you’ve tried anything like this before and tell me about your experience of it ;-)

Attached Files:

2. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Lucky sub. This sounds sooo deviously fun

3. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Good bit of fun indeed.

Mistress-M and HerLittleBitch like this.
  4. chastityHopeful

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Wow, love it!

HerLittleBitch and Mistress-M like this.
  5. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks glad you love it, give it a try, if you haven’t already ;-) x

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  7. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    @Mistress-M, I think what you did was amazing and not devious at all. Perhaps it didn't go how LB thought it might, but something he'll never forget! Sounds like a wonderful scene you created and can go back to enjoy

8. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Wow, love it, truely amazing

9. Locked for Goddess Tina

Locked for Goddess Tina Active member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Will you share the link to the video

10. chastityHopeful

Local Time:
    Please...

11. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Me too ;-)

Beyondheat likes this.
  12. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks you for this punishment Mistress. I deserved every minute and every inch of it x

Desairs, Chris estim and Mistress-M like this.
  13. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    I can’t post on here sadly as it has our faces on it. But I’ll keep you posted if we find a way to do it. Xx

Desairs and Chris estim like this.
  14. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    I can’t post on here sadly as it has our faces on it. But I’ll keep you posted if we find a way to do it. Xx

Zevon and Chris estim like this.
  15. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes you did Little bitch and I can’t wait to do it again, but with a larger one ;-) x

Desairs and HerLittleBitch like this.
  16. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you it was So much fun ;-) x

17. 2bkeptforher

2bkeptforher Active member

North eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Very imaginative Mistress. Hope your sub appreciates all you do for him.

18. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    You have one lucky sub . I would love to be him and try that . It’s always a pleasure reading your post so please keep posting your great adventures.

19. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Oh, I do. Every minute of every day

2bkeptforher likes this.
  20. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Holy moly that was wicked!

21. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Yes he is. From her posts, she's clearly quite the Domme. And from her pics incredibly beautiful too.

I'm both jealous and happy for him

2bkeptforher likes this.
  22. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Wow....thank you for sharing !!!!!

23. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    She is very dominant and make no mistake, she gets whatever she whenever she wants - just the way I like it. My job as her little bitch is to serve and anticipate her every need as she is my sexy dominant mistress, wife and soul-mate. I am very lucky to her such an amazing women in my life and I am turely grateful for every day with M.

24. HerLittleBitch

Local Time:
    Oh dear. Full of typos. Let’s just say M is taking advantage of me right now and I didn’t have time to check the message before I sent it!

25. 2bkeptforher

2bkeptforher Active member

North eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Fully understandable the difficulty typing with your arms bound behind your back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice