Year-on update

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Anonoman, Sep 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I haven't been to visit this forum much over the past year. Like chastity play, it hasn't really been on my mind.
    Things where quite 'busy' towards the end of last year.

So, this year has just been completely 'normal'... ('till 5 weeks ago). No chastity play and sex may be twice per month after me pushing for it and feeling guilty afterwards.

5 weeks ago, playfully my wife asked me to 'pleasure' her and then she decided she wanted me to put on my cage. The idea being that the following night would be all about me... I wasn't going to argue! Unfortunately, the following night the stars didn't alight (surprise, surprise...), nor the next night and so forth. We had an un-related argument... we made it up... over the 5 weeks, I got to pleasure her twice more and we had 'full' sex once but then I was told to put the cage straight back on, which was unusual...

Over this time, my over-active self decided to write the following. I sent it a day or so ago by email:

I thought I’d write a ‘serving suggestions’ guide for chastity. It’s not a “user’s manual” in any way, shape or form as you, the “user”, are completely free to play the game in which ever way you like. It is merely meant as “play suggestions”.

That said, my only ‘hard limit’ is not to be suggestive in a way that could lead to disappointment later. I don’t mean suggestive as to me being unlocked but that we’ll ‘have an early night’ or ‘play’. To be completely honest, it’s crushingly disappointing to have that anticipation and excitement build and then for nothing to happen. However to be positively surprised is at the complete other end of the scale!

I absolutely love you ‘talking dirty’ to me about how much you are enjoying… whatever… for example when I’m pleasuring you. Personally, it would be a massive turn-on to know that you enjoyed and wanted me to be locked up ‘for you’. And how little need you see for me to be unlocked. How much that ‘we’ can enjoy sex, especially you, without me being unlocked. How that you don’t see it as a game anymore but now a ‘life-style’ choice. Like a wedding ring. It doesn’t need to be true because I don’t know the difference, but would make me wonder, take me beyond my ‘comfort-zone’, perhaps actually scare me, so it no long feels like it’s on my terms, but yours...

A sincere request of some regularity, keep me thinking about sex (and longing for orgasm)… If, truthfully this isn’t very often for you, doing something that requires minimal effort for you but would still work completely for me. Such as making me wear my belt when you’re out with friends. Restraining me in some way (the more restrictive the better) even for a quite reasonably long period of time whilst you do something menial or ‘just relax’ in an evening. Making me wear the silicone cage with internal spikes. If you were in a playful mood, playing with anything from our toy box (from mild to wild) or anything ‘just because’ it takes your fancy.

When you do want, making it clear that you want me to pleasure you without even a second thought to my pleasure, unless you so wish… Part of me is always desperate that you allowed me to orgasm but the other part loves the denial and the longing for that brief moment of bliss. On the subject of letting me orgasm, I volunteer that this should be the lowest of your concerns with zero guilt for withholding it. I would be grateful for perhaps a very occasional ‘ruined orgasm’, as a special mischievous ‘treat’ (?) how about seeing how many times I could come in an evening through to not letting me come for months.

I can’t think of any way to write the next bit without it sounding like emotional blackmail and it’s really not meant to be. Picking up on the fundamentals of the above and applying them in your own way, would give me complete satisfaction from our sex life. I promise I will not ask for, be expectant of or be grumpy about sex as I would know and would trust that you would not lock and ignore me. Everything would be on your terms and when to suit you.

My wife read this today. She's gone out for the evening with friends. As I write this now, I'm securely locked into my chastity belt.

2. subbyal98

subbyal98 New member

Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    I could’ve wrote the same thing that’s exactly how I feel.

Anonoman likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It's sad that so many wives either don't understand (or care) how they can keep a man sexually satisfied with little effort and even without penetration if they don't want it. It's so easy to start feeling resentful when you meet all of your partners needs but they can't be bothered with yours. It's hard to not pull back from her and deny her the things she gets from the relationship and THAT starts a downward spiral to separation.

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Nice to see your avatar's butt again...oh and to hear from you.

Yes its a familiar read.

I hope your wife takes it onboard. It is excellent she asked you to put your cage on...and that you are permitted to give her pleasure while you had none :)

Having sent that, she may still feel you are trying to guide her...that said I understand completely why you would send it...but now I would just shut up and let it develop on its own.

Try and remember when we are in chastity the thoughts can be consuming for us, yet for a woman, they are not thinking about it hardly if at all. Its not a perfect world

Good luck :)

Anonoman likes this.
  5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Best avatar on CM!

Anonoman likes this.
  6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Who ever this is on the picture. I love it.

Anonoman likes this.
  7. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    I hope it works out for you both

8. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Please keep us updated….

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    So that was on Tuesday, it's now Saturday, what has happened since?

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    nice letter

11. Anonoman

Local Time:
    Well, my wife got back Wednesday late evening and I was waiting in bed. I was told that I could "sleep like that" (with my belt on) and that I could change back into my normal cage the following day. It's surprisingly comfortable (fortunately!) but hard to sleep in as I'm constantly reminded that it's there and that complete inability to have any access makes me really horny!

The rest of the week has been normal 'till last night. My wife said she was going up to bed and that I should come up 30mins later and pleasure her!! :D

After this, my wife told me to unlock and put on the silicone sleave... :eek: She was really into this (for the first time) and unfortunately, I suddenly reallised with the demands of wanting it harder and the attention my nipples where getting, I was about to come - so I pulled out quick, much to her dismay :mad:

I was then told to take it off and put the cage back on. :confused:

Mazikeen, Enyn and Chaz69 like this.
  12. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Whoever they are. That's not a mirror.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I used Tineye to search the pic, it first appeared on the internet back in 2010

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

15. Anonoman

Local Time:
    So we’re now 23 days on and absolutely nothing has happened since.
    It’s been 9 weeks today since I was first told to put the cage on (previous record was 8 weeks).

I’m very close to texting (it’s easier) “Shall we just not bother with this chastity thing anymore?” And see what happens.
    Part of me wants to see if anything does happen (and how long it takes) and also add to my record…
    But I’m not even horny anymore, just board.

16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I would continue. You asked for it and now you have it.

It's easy to quit when it gets tough.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice