wearing a permanent collar

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Yearning1, Aug 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    My partner has recetly expressed interest in me wearing a chain collar permanently. Who on here wears one? How does it feel?

Also, is this some sort of sign she is becoming more dominant?

Danny15 likes this.
  2. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    yes and yes,
    i have been wearing a chained locked with a small padlock around my neck for many months now, maybe a year. Queen sized it so i can not slip it over my head. i had never previously worn a necklace so was a small change for me.

i do think this is a sign of her increased confidence and dominance.

Danny15 likes this.
  3. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    How does it feel for you?

subhubandy and Kylara like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve been wearing a chain and padlock style collar for the last 20 years, madam bought it for me in the first week of us starting our femdom life together, it’s a thickish plated chain and a old fashioned shaped padlock, I adore it and wear it at most times.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

If its acceptable to you and your relatives and not going to cause potential problems at work go for it.. I would happily

6. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Years ago I bought my Mistress a Rose Gold collar from Eternity Collars and I fell in love with it. I have long standing desire that one day when I'm tied to our bed that she would crawl on top of me and put one around my neck and lock it there permanently. I would gladly wear one for all time for her.

7. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
  8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    #8 SubSnuggler, Aug 18, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    I've worn a eternity titanium anklet for about 5 years(?) without removal. I also have an eternity chain on order for a neck collar, as Mistress is taking me to an event soon and wants an anchor point for a leash and I've asked her for several years to get me a neck collar in addition to the anklet.

About 4(?) years ago She also had me tattooed on my arm with a lock. So my Mistress has been pretty good at keeping me reminded if for some reason I forget the chastity device she has PA-secured to me.

I was at a fetish photo shoot with my Mistress a few months ago and the photographer was a female sub. At the time I was just in briefs and of course my device prints right through the fabric. Right in the midst of all the pictures of me being cropped, sat on, kneeling, etc. She said, "Ooh I love that anklet, it's such an amazing thing to be collared! Can I touch it?" It was a pretty hot moment.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  9. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    it feels fine, i like it and she seems to like it on me... :)

10. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    I have worn a locked collar,an 8mm braded metal collar for years now, in that time i have had a few women look, then relook and then smile, the only one ever to actually ask what it was, was her mother and my wife replied i bought him that for his birthday! just didnt say which one.

The collar can be hidden in the main under any shirt with a collar.

I have it removed only to,

go through the airport, something i havent done for 5 years,
    to be upgraded to an inch heavy polished metal one, that does draw looks i will say, smiles and looks of disapproval,
    or a chain collar, with chain from an hardware shop and locked by a large padlock, now thats obvious what that means so i have to dress in a hoody to hide that when in public.

The thing is i am actually more than confortable in being collared to my wife permanently and dependant on the audience dont mind vinilla people seeing my collar.

11. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
  12. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I did get collared by my Mistress in the eternity chain. The collaring itself was simple, she sat in a chair while I kneeled beside her. As she secured the Allen screw on the back I made the vow to 'Love, Honor, and Obey my Wife"

This morning was the first morning she used it. She play spanked me as I leaned over my vanity, naked with my cage swinging. She was fully dressed in a little black dress, pink hair, wearing super tall spiked heels with studs on them. Then she had me turn around and face her, gripping me solidly by my collar with one hand while the other squeezed my balls. "Don't you ever forget who owns you. You fucked up and now you are MINE." Then she leaned in and kissed me, sliding her hands around my hips and pulling me into her like I was a girl.

(The fuck up refers to me submitting to her and entering a Wife Led marriage years ago. She is always reminding me of this saying that I can never, ever go back)

13. Yearning1

Yearning1 Active member

Local Time:
    That sounds v hot.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  14. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    I wear my wife's collar. It's a length of leather around my neck that has been there for more than three years now. I have two metal tags that hang from it. One says "I belong to (my wife's name)" with a heart on it and the other says "cucky boy" on it and has a key stamped on it.

If I wear a button down at work, you can just barely see that I have the tags but on the weekends, my wife has me take down a button so the tags are in view of those who might be interested enough to pay attention.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  15. Jelly

Jelly This Space for Rent!

Transportation
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I wear a collar, I got it a long time ago from ringofsteel. I've got the thick round with pin for a lock (a little master lock haha)

At first I was worried about what everyone would think, but honestly I got over it. Occasionally I get looks or even questions from the more daring, but it's much less of an issue than my mind made it out to be.

How does it feel?
    The weight is reassuring, comforting, and if I don't have it I feel like something is missing. I've grown pretty attached to the idea behind it.

Sub2misgoddess likes this.
  16. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife got me a titanium chain a couple years ago, and hung my wedding ring (which I didn't wear that often) and a silver "lock" charm (non-operable) to it. The chain isn't permanently locked, I can take it off if I need to - but she expects me to wear it unless there's a reason not to. It fits under my shirt, so most people don't see it.

Hearing it jingle reminds me of how much I love her and between that and the cage - how she controls me.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    So when someone asks about it, what do you tell them?

I've seen my wife looking at collars, but she's yet to bring it up. She got me a woman's necklace with a peach and my initial on it, (She calls me li'l peach) but I haven't been wearing it for the last year. I think she's considering it, but she likes to keep our lifestyle discrete.

Daisysub03 likes this.
  18. Jelly

Jelly This Space for Rent!

Transportation
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Usually I just tell them it’s my wife and I’s cute little thing, something along the lines of “I wear this and she wears a key.” Most of the time that’s enough and it’s not brought up again lol.

What catches me off guard is when someone will say, “Oh I really like your (collar, eternity collar)!” I always thank them and blush a little lol

Madam Darling and Ruining like this.
  19. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    Had a black PVC coated WyredSlave collar 6mm that I wore for just shy of 3 years. At the same time wore an Eternity Collar Cuff and Anklet both in black. I outgrew all three of them and now I can’t get the same kind of collar anymore WS is out of business and the EC’s are really a lot more expensive than they used to be. As far as I know the quality is still there but Cuffstore and the Etsy store buy the same people BoundGaggedCollared sells collars for a bit less money and a few more unique options of their own.

If you want a more discrete collar as a guy and don’t want or can’t pass with a padlock there are lots of Etsy shops that have security screw locks (some of them proprietary) and chains or solid wire collars in silver, gold, and stainless. To Be His, Daoire, Steampunk Garage, and My Secret Heart Jewelry to name a few have unique options and have differing and varying price ranges and materials depending on what you want. The best part of buying from sellers on Etsy is the customization options. There is nothing “cookie cutter” about buying from these small business and the customer service is stellar.

Sure you can go to the hardware store or on Amazon and buy a chain and a padlock and cut it to size, lock it on and you’ve got a collar and some people can get away with that without anyone batting an eye but it’s also less discrete than some other options that are available and if you need something even more discrete than that there are options available, you just need to know where to look.

There are some people who make their own collars or their Top/Dom/Mistress/Master will make their collar for them. Chainmaille, rope, leather, and paracord are some examples I’ve seen online and can be a really personal approach but also is limited by the crafting ability of the maker.

If you choose to wear a collar moving forward and want one that is 24/7 appropriate, you may want to avoid leather, rope, and paracord unless you plan to treat and waterproof them often. If you’re using metal of any kind, you need to make sure it’s not something you would have allergic reactions to or have a metal sensitivity. A good way to avoid that is titanium or high grade 316 Stainless Steel with a very low to non-existent Nickel content. Sliver and Gold (if you are so inclined) are also options to look at but not all Gold and Silver mixtures are created equally and you need to buy from a reputable dealer who only uses very high quality materials (and you will definitely pay for them).

Cleaning is important with metals because body oils and sweat (which contains salt and acid) both do real number on any piece of jewelry worn for long periods of time. With an eternity collar for example, you need to pay attention to wipe the whole piece of jewelry with a wash cloth and soap when you shower with it on and dry all of it especially in the hinge areas and at least once every 6 months to a year remove it (I know, I know) to clean the set screw area and inside of the hinge so that it lasts for a long time to come. A microfiber towel is great for cleaning these as well wet or dry, it will help to shine your jewelry. Most manufacturers and sellers of collars have care instructions specifically for their jewelry and you should refer to them for care of your pieces.

I hope this all helps and I hope you find the collar(s) to suit your needs together.

Madam Darling and Ruining like this.
  20. bsteve

bsteve Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think that's pretty hot.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice